Firenze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
542 Followers

It was like heaven as the three of us came together and then Tina collapsed on top of me with her cock still buried in my anus and I dropped on Tammy's back as my penis still jerked in her ass. I kissed the back of Tammy's neck and she raised her head and thanked me for a beautiful ass fuck. Of course, I had to turn my head and tell Tina that her cock felt wonderful in my ass and she could fuck me anytime she wished providing there wasn't another cock in there at the time.

When Tina pulled her beautiful penis from my anus, I slid my slowly receding organ from Tammy's and stood up to find Sal feeding my wife his erection while Carlo was fucking her. Rita, Sophia and Gina were eating each other and Franco was feeding Georgio his cock.

Georgio's penis was in full erection as he sucked Franco and my eyes were riveted to the fantastically thick organ with the beautifully sculpted crown. Tammy saw me looking at it and urged me to go over and suck it as she knew I would love to have a cock that size in my mouth and besides, it tasted delicious.

Franco told me to give it a try also as he had sucked it to orgasm a short while before and it was a fabulous feeling to have something that size in your mouth. I really couldn't resist it so I got down between his spread legs and looked at it close up. The shaft had to be at least 4" in diameter and about 5" long crowned by a head that was sloped and had a deep ridge around it along with a large slit in the tip.

I ran my fingers along the shaft and played with his enormous balls and heard him moan something as he sucked Franco's thick organ. I leaned forward and licked the head and found it nice and smooth textured. I opened my mouth wide and covered the crown with my lips and nursed on the head as I probed his slit with my tongue and heard his moans increase in volume.

Then Tammy told me to relax my throat muscles and slowly move down and take more into my mouth. I glanced over at her as I nursed on his crown and saw that she was on her back now with Sophia standing over her face and slowly lowering her cunt to Tammy's waiting mouth.

I took her advice and relaxed my muscles and moved down and took another inch of him but try as I may I couldn't get more than about an inch below his crown ridge. My throat was filled with cock like never before and I began to like having this huge meat in my mouth. I swallowed around the monster shaft and each time I did so, he groaned and tried to feed more cock into me.

As I sucked on the tasty organ, I felt it start to jerk and jets of cum began shooting deep down my throat. I had to back off so that I just had his head in my mouth and could savor the flavor of his juices without choking. He fed me quite a bit of jism before he relaxed and the spurts ended.

When I opened my eyes, Tammy asked if I enjoyed the flavor of his juices and I told her they were absolutely delicious. She told me that, if I wished, I could feed on him all across the Atlantic on the way home and I told her that, from the way he keeps cumming, all three of us could feed on him and she laughed and said I was right.

I rested my head on Georgio's thigh and watched as Franco fed him a huge load of cum and watched Georgio gulp down each spurt with gusto. Then Carlo came over and told me that it was quite late and we should be heading home as he had another wonderful day planned for us tomorrow.

We released our host and hostess and they saw us to the door telling us that they would call early Sunday evening and let us know where to be and what time on Monday for the flight back home. We thanked them for a lovely evening and told them we were looking forward to a very interesting flight on Monday and they smiled and assured us it would be very different from our usual commercial flights.

We went right to sleep when we got home except that Doreen and I had to have our goodnight fuck while reviewing the events of the evening. As soon as I came, we both fell asleep and the next thing I knew it was morning and Carlo was awakening us.

At breakfast, Carlo told us that we were going to fly to his country home in Positano for the weekend. I asked him how far it was and he said that the flight would only be about an hour and that he had chartered a helicopter to take us there.

We arrived at the heliport and boarded the plane that was waiting for us and in about an hour saw Mt. Vesuvius and Naples sprawled out under us as we headed for the Amalfi Coast and Positano directly across the bay. The copter landed on a pad at the top of a mountain and let us off. Carlo told him to return late Sunday afternoon and pick us up.

There was a four wheel all terrain vehicle parked at the side of the pad and we got in and Carlo drove down a steep winding road that s-curved all the way down to his villa. It was on a rock outcropping just at the waters edge and was gorgeous.

We walked into a large entrance foyer from which we could see the living room which had floor to ceiling windows all across the front with a magnificent view of the Med. He had told us not to bother packing anything but our toothbrushes as we would be naked all weekend except for going into town for sightseeing.

Since it was already late morning, he suggested that we go into town and see Positano and have lunch at a great restaurant he knows. We piled back into the car and drove back up the steep road to the main road leading into town. As we approached Positano we could see that the entire city is built on the side of the mountain from the top right down to the beach at the sea.

Carlo drove us about halfway down the mountain where he pulled off at the Sorrentino Restaurant which was built right on the edge of a cliff and had magnificent views of the entire city and sea. He told us to eat plenty as this was going to be our big meal of the day and that we would only have snacks tonight during our partying.

We sat at a table right in front of the bay windows and could see practically all of Positano. The beach in front of the hotels were neatly lined with rows of various colored beach chairs and Carlo pointed out the town dock where the boat from Capri stopped. The bay was filled with sailboats and the whole scene was like a picture postcard.

We didn't finish lunch until around three o'clock and then Carlos drove us down the rest of the way to see all the boutiques, cafes and restaurants built on the steep hill leading down to the beach. We stopped in a particularly attractive tourist shop and the girls all bought Positano tee shirts and then we headed back up the mountain towards the villa.

When we got back on the main road, which was known as the Amalfi Drive and wound along the mountain to Salerno, we looked down at the beach far below and Carlo told us that we were about 600 feet high at this point and that the mountain, which loomed far above us was about 5000 ft high.

We got back to the villa and both Gina and Carlo stripped off their clothes so we all followed their lead and soon everyone was naked. Sophia was standing in front of the window looking at the magnificent view of the Mediterranean and I came up behind her and pressed my soft penis between her ass cheeks and put my arms around her and admired the view along with her.

Carlos warned us about the occasional sightseeing boat from Positano that passed right in front of the villa and also the boat from Capri. He said that, unless they had a super powerful telescopic lens, they wouldn't be able to see anything so not to worry about them.

As he told us this, a tourist boat passed by and Carlos said that it was the boat we saw at the public dock in town earlier. They seemed pretty far away to see us clearly but I started to get hard at the thought of being seen naked at the window. Then Franco came up behind me and pressed his soft penis between my ass cheeks and asked if we were enjoying the view. I told him that we were and he suggested that we double fuck Sophia since she doesn't get much of a chance to have two cocks and loves it.

She turned to face us when he said that with a big smile on her face so I asked her whose cock she would like in which hole and she looked down at our equipment and selected mine for her cunt and Franco's for her ass. I lay down on the thick carpet as she straddled me and kneeled down holding my now fully erect penis up as she guided her pussy to it and sank down slowly gasping and mewing in pleasure as it filled her cunt.

When she was completely filled, she leaned over me and presented her anus to Franco who immediately lubed it and filled it with his beautiful erection. She was gasping in pleasure as his penis filled her ass and I could feel it through the thin membrane also. It was a tremendous turn on for me to feel his thick cock moving in her ass and rubbing my organ also.

As soon as he was deep in her anus, she started moving on my cock and he timed his thrusts to hers and soon the three of us were moaning in pleasure. As we fucked, Gina came over and stood over me watching us and I saw her gorgeous crotch right above my head and licked my lips in anticipation. She noticed this and smiled as she lowered her crotch to my lips and began rubbing her cunt lips all over my face. Sophia leaned forward and licked her pubic mound as we fucked her and Gina lifted herself a bit and fed her her cunt to suck for a few minutes before sitting back down on my face.

Each time Franco's cock would be on the outstroke, Sophia's cunt would involuntarily tighten around my shaft and the milking motion was driving me wild especially since my face was buried in Gina's wonderful crotch. I felt her pussy tighten around my thick pole and heard her cry out as her orgasm struck and her body shook in passionate sensations.

Gina waited until she came down from her high and then asked her if she would mind if she took her place as it looked so good. When Gina sat down on my cock, it was an entirely different feeling as she had a very talented cunt and as soon as Franco was seated in her ass, she started moving back and forth on my erection and milking it at the same time.

Franco was feeling her contractions also as her ass tightened around his shaft whenever she contracted around mine and the two of us went off on a fantastic high. I was in another world and had completely given myself up to her movements when Carlo kneeled over my head and fed his organ into my mouth while he leaned forward and sucked his wife's nipples.

Carlo had a very tasty and wonderfully textured penis and I was totally lost in the sensations his wife's cunt was giving me as well as having his beautiful organ in my mouth. My cock started jerking suddenly and began shooting streams of cum deep in Gina's cunt and as I spasmed, I heard Franco cry out that he could feel me cumming and he was also. I felt his cock jerking as it spewed his seed deep in Gina's ass and then heard her cry out as she joined him in paradise.

I was still nursing on Carlo's delicious penis as I came down from my high and he withdrew it telling me that he was nowhere near cumming yet. Franco withdrew from her anus and she bent down and kissed me on the lips and thanked me for such a beautiful orgasm and then slowly lifted herself off my organ.

We spent the rest of the day and evening mixing it up and went to bed tired but happy around midnight. Of course, Doreen and I had to have our goodnight fuck after reviewing the events of the day and we fell into a deep satisfying sleep right after we both came.

I woke up to find Sophia sucking my cock while Franco was sucking my wife. Carlo and Gina came in and he started fucking Sophia while she slipped underneath Franco and took his erection into her mouth. As Carlo fucked, he told us that we should play like this until around 2 and then go into town and have something to eat before the copter arrived to take us home around 4.

We mixed it up and had coffee and rolls between sessions until it was time to get dressed and go into town. Carlo took us to another very good restaurant on the beach and we had a delicious lunch before driving back up the mountain to the helicopter pad.

We arrived back in Rome and Carlo's car was waiting to take us back to the villa. We got in just as the phone rang. Carlos picked it up and talked for a few minutes and then told us that we were to be at the airport at noon tomorrow and that he would drive us there and also take Franco and Sophia to catch their flight back to Firenze.

Gina stripped off her clothes and suggested that we do the same as she wanted to play since this would be our last night in Rome. She came over to me and dropped to her knees and looked at my soft penis and told me that she was going to miss it. All she had to do was look at it and it started to rise. I told her that she and Carlo just had to come to New York and stay with us for as long as they wished as we were going to miss them also.

Then I looked over at Franco as I told her that Franco and Sophia were going to get an apartment in New York as Franco was opening a restaurant in Manhattan and he pulled his face from between my wife's thighs and smiled.

Doreen and I managed to suck all four of them to orgasm and fuck each of them before we called it a night and went to sleep. Carlo woke us in the morning and we got dressed and packed and were on our way to the airport by 11.

His driver entered the airport at a side entrance and drove us along hanger row right up to a Lear jet parked in front. We got out and saw Georgio talking to his pilot and a hostess greeted us and took us aboard where Tammy was waiting. They put our bags away and we said our goodbyes to the others who had come aboard with us to see the aircraft.

Carlo kissed Doreen and squeezed her pussy and told her he was going to miss her sweet little cunt. She told him that it would be waiting for him in New York whenever he wanted it and he smiled and told her that it might be sooner than she thinks. Georgio came aboard and they said their goodbyes and left the aircraft.

Soon after they left Georgio told us to buckle up as we would be taking off momentarily. A minute or so later the engines started and after a short warmup, we were on our way home. After reaching cruising altitude, we unbuckled and Georgio suggested that we take off our pants and the girls, their panties.

I motioned towards the hostess and he said not to worry. When he and I had removed our pants and shorts, he called Betty over and told her to give me a typical Georgio welcome. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took the head of my cock into her mouth as she cupped my balls in her hands and began sucking my organ.

My cock got hard in a flash and Georgio dropped down next to her and shared my penis with her as Tammy got down between my wife's thighs and began sucking her pussy. A moment later, the pilot came back and stood next to Doreen and fed her his organ to suck as Tammy worked on her crotch.

I looked up at him and asked if there was a copilot and he smiled and said he would be back as soon as he was finished here. I was getting wildly horny with both of them taking turns sucking my penis and I wanted something to suck also so I asked the pilot to come over and feed me some of that also.

His cock was nice and thick and tasted delicious so after sucking it a while, Doreen called him back and we continued sharing his cock until he fed Doreen a huge load which she hungrily swallowed. Then he pulled his penis from her mouth and went back to the cockpit whereupon the copilot emerged a few minutes later and headed right for me with his cock and balls already exposed.

His erection was very nice and, in the state of horniness that I was in, I couldn't wait to take it in my mouth. He fucked my mouth for a while until Doreen called him over and asked if she could have some also. He moved back and forth between us and this time I was the lucky one as he unloaded his balls in my mouth.

As soon as he finished cumming, he headed back to the cockpit and my penis shot streams of cum into the hostess' mouth which she shared with Georgio. Then she went forward to the galley and started preparing something for us to eat.

Doreen came and Tammy moaned as she sucked up her delicious juices while frantically fingering her cunt. Knowing that both Tammy and Georgio hadn't had an orgasm yet, I suggested that they switch places with us so that I could suck Tammy and Doreen could suck Georgio.

Tammy sat down in my seat and spread her legs with a smile on her face.

"Suck me good, sweetheart! I have a lot of juices for you!" she said to me as I kneeled down between her legs and licked her labia.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife kneel down and lick Georgio's huge crown and then cry out in delight as he started feeding her his precum. It didn't take very long for Tammy to cry out in orgasm and I pulled back to catch her squirts and watch them shoot out of her cunt. She fed me about four streams and the creamy white liquid was sweet and delicious and I enjoyed every drop.

When she finished cumming and ran her hands through my hair and told me how much she had enjoyed my tongue, I looked over at my wife whose mouth was stretched to the limits around Georgio's massive penis as her head bobbed up and down and Georgio moaned in ecstasy. Tammy looked over and watched also and remarked about how much Doreen had down her throat.

Then Georgio cried out in orgasm and we watched as my wife swallowed his substantial load as jet after jet of cum shot into her mouth. She kept sucking his huge head long after he finished cumming and finally raised her head and told him how much she had enjoyed it.

We were all recuperating from our orgasms when Judy, the hostess, came in and announced that lunch was ready. She looked down at my soft organ and then Georgio's and smiled as she turned to bring us some sandwiches and soft drinks.

I looked at her beautiful ass as she walked away and asked Georgio how in the world he managed to find such a swinging crew. He told me that he had a friend, a swinging friend, who was an executive with an airline company and found out from other pilots who the horny ones were and referred them to him. Naturally, he only selected the bisexual ones and hence his crew.

Tammy winked at me and called Judy over. She told her that her pickle didn't have enough juice on it and to please spread her legs so that she could dip it and cover it with more juice. Judy immediately lifted her skirt and spread her legs and Tammy inserted the pickle into her cunt and twirled it around to get it good and wet and then with a flourish brought it to her mouth and took a bite.

She licked her lips and told us that it was delicious and that we should try some also. I called Judy over and she spread her legs for me as I dipped my pickle into her snatch and then took a bite and told Tammy that she was right. Doreen had Judy spread for her and slid her pickle in and took a bite and agreed that it improved the flavor.

Georgio called her over and told her to get up on the seat and feed him her juices directly from the source as he didn't need a pickle to enjoy them. She mounted the seat and fed him her pussy. He sucked her juices for a while and then told her he had enough and she got down and returned to the galley.

We continued eating and fucking each other all through the trip with occasional interruptions by the pilot and copilot, who both enjoyed being fucked while sucking pussy. I was sucking Georgio's monster penis when the pilot told us that we would be landing at Kennedy in about 45 minutes.

He begged me to finish him off as he was almost ready to cum so I continued working my mouth over his massive head until he groaned and started shooting streams of jism into my waiting mouth which I swallowed until they ceased. I squeezed his shaft from the base up and got the last drops out which I licked up and looked up at him and thanked him for the feeding.

jim313
jim313
542 Followers