Firenze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Tammy sat down, she announced that we were going to have a very unusual appetizer, Shrimps Odile and Shrimps Claudette! As she said this a maid and butler started bringing in cups of shrimp. When everyone was served, a cart was wheeled in with a young woman on top, on her back, naked from the waist down with her legs splayed wide. Another cart followed her with another young woman in the same position.

"The first cart is Claudette and the second is Odile. Both were selected because of their superb and flavorful juices but each has a distinctive flavor and I would suggest that you try both before settling on the one you enjoy most. Claudette was wheeled over next to Franco and Odile next to us.

I picked up a shrimp from my cup and dipped it into Odile's pussy and twirled it around to get it covered in her juices and brought it to my lips and took a bite. It was delicious. Slightly salty but zesty and very tasty. Doreen tried her also and licked her lips and complimented Tammy on her selection.

Franco and Sophia were raving about their Shrimps Claudette and when I was ready for my second shrimp, I asked that Claudette be wheeled over. I dipped my second shrimp into her beautiful cunt and twirled it around to get it covered in her juices and took a bite.

"This is delicious also!" I exclaimed. "Claudette is sweet while Odile is spicy! I love the contrast and both are delicious!"

We finished our appetizer as the two girls were wheeled around the table and when everyone finished their shrimps, they were wheeled back into the kitchen. Carlo mentioned that we had our shrimp appetizer almost the same way last night except that we tried all the girl's juices in turn and found it very tasty.

"I'm looking forward to sampling your nectar later and comparing it to all the others." I said as I looked at Tammy, Tina and Rita.

"Of course, you two are definitely not excluded from this taste testing experiment." I told Georgio and Sal.

We finished an excellent meal and Tammy suggested that we go into the library for coffee and after dinner drinks. While we were relaxing and drinking our coffee and cordials, Rita asked us about the sex scene in New York and when we told them about our group of friends and our get togethers, they told us that it was about the same as in Rome.

Tammy mentioned that they had a fairly large group in LA and usually got together once a week for parties with anywhere from 8 to 15 couples and some singles. She also said that they usually had one or two couples and sometimes a single guy or gal over at their house one night during the week.

Georgio said that, if we ever get out to the West Coast, to plan on staying with them for as long as we like and I told him that the same goes for them whenever they're in New York. Georgio laughed and said that I may regret that invitation as they are in NY fairly often.

The conversation went on for some time and Tammy went inside to dismiss the help after they had cleaned up the kitchen and dining room. When she came back, she told us that they were gone and now we could really relax and started removing her clothes in front of all of us.

All eyes were on her as she stripped and slowly removed each of her garments. She seemed to be enjoying the attention and when she got down to her panties and bra, my penis started to rise and I looked over at Doreen and she was mesmerized. Tammy's body was not only gorgeous but there was so much of her that it was almost unbelievable!

When she slipped off her bra and her huge, firm breasts came into view with her large erect nipples sitting in those pink rosettes there was a sharp intake of breath from almost everyone and Georgio was beaming in pride. Her panties were last and her firm ass cheeks were magnificent but when she bent over to pick up her panties, her labia protruded from her thighs and all eyes fastened on them.

She stood there in all her glory looking at her captive audience and then she asked Doreen to strip and join her naked as she wanted to get to know her better. Doreen didn't need any coaxing as I knew she couldn't wait to dive between Tammy's thighs and she stood up and began removing her clothes slowly just like Tammy did.

I don't want to brag but my wife could hold her own with any woman and all eyes were on her as she revealed more and more of her gorgeous body. When she was naked and standing next to Tammy, the difference in size between the two was very apparent as one of Tammy's breasts was more than both of Doreen's even though my wife is tall for a girl at 5'8" and has nice sized breasts.

Tammy walked over in front of her and put her arms around her and bent down to kiss her. Doreen ran her hands all over Tammy's body as they were locked in a soul kiss and Tammy slipped her fingers into Doreen's crotch. Tammy slowly guided her down so that Doreen was lying on her back on the carpet in front of everyone and then began licking and nibbling on her erect nipples and kissing her firm breasts.

Doreen was running her hands through Tammy's full head of hair and watching her as she trailed her tongue down to her crotch and teased her clit which was beginning to emerge from its protective hood. As soon as Tammy saw the little organ peek out, she wrapped her lips around it and swung her body around so that she could feed Doreen her cunt also.

When Doreen saw that fantastic crotch being lowered to her mouth, she licked her lips in anticipation as Tammy's large labia lips were like the petals of a huge flower and her pink vaginal opening was moist with her dew. Tammy knew that she was looking at her cunt and held it just inches from Doreen's face so that she could examine every inch of it before sucking it.

Doreen noticed that Tammy had a very large clitoris which was fully erect and had a shaft and sloped head like a little cock and she lifted her head and flicked out her tongue over the smooth organ and Tammy's body jerked as the sensations coursed through her.

Then Tammy lowered her cunt to Doreen's waiting mouth and the texture and taste and smell of her completely overwhelmed her. She licked and sucked the swollen labia lips and took the sweet tasting clit between her lips and sucked it like a little cock as Tammy moaned and rubbed her cunt all over Doreen's face.

The two of them lost themselves in the pleasures they were giving one another as I walked over to Tina and dropped to my knees between her legs and started licking the shaft of her soft cock. She was running her hands through my hair and looked down and asked me if I like her cock.

I told her that I thought it was one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen and then took the smooth, sloped head into my mouth as I looked up at her gorgeous face and magnificent breasts capped by nice sized erect nipples. I began to nurse on her thick penis as I looked up at her and felt someone pushing my legs apart and looked down to see Rita getting underneath me to suck my cock.

Tina watched me as I nursed on her beautiful cock and said, matter of factly,

"I have a pussy also."

I looked up at her in surprise and then realized that she didn't have any balls and looked under her penis to see a perfectly shaped vagina with beautiful labia and a large clit hood. I told her that as soon as I finished sucking her delicious cock, I would try her beautiful cunt and took her crown between my lips and resumed nursing on it.

Tina's penis was delicious and soon I noticed a sweet flavorful nectar on my tongue and realized that she was leaking precum which was fabulous. I pulled my mouth from her penis and squeezed it from the base of the shaft upwards and watched as a huge drop of precum oozed out of her slit.

I captured it on my tongue and licked my lips as it was the tastiest precum I had ever had. I told her that I was becoming addicted to her precum and loved every drop I could get and she smiled and told me that she was glad I was becoming an addict as it meant that I would be sucking her cock more often.

Rita was doing a magnificent job on my penis and was moaning all the time she was sucking me which was giving me a hum job and it felt wonderful especially since I had such a beautiful penis in my mouth at the same time.

I felt someone kiss my cheek as I sucked Tina and glanced over to see my wife kneeling alongside me.

"Does that cock taste as good as it looks?" she asked

I told her to try it and see for herself and she covered the crown with her lips and sucked on it a few minutes before lifting her head and complimenting Tina on a delicious piece of meat.

"Darling, she has a cunt also." I told her and Doreen couldn't believe it.

I lifted Tina's legs way back and Doreen gasped as she gazed at the beautifully shaped cunt.

"My God! She's an all-in-one package of sex! I can't wait to get at her!" she gushed.

Just then Georgio asked everyone to take a short break as we were all going downstairs to the playroom where we would continue playing in a more comfortable atmosphere. I looked up at Tina and shrugged my shoulders as I told her we would resume our play when we got downstairs. I pulled my penis from Rita's mouth and stood up to her objections but when she saw everyone moving out of the room, she stopped complaining and joined us.

Doreen got on the other side of Tina and grasped her erection in her hand as we went downstairs. I asked her how she enjoyed Tammy and she told me that she was fantastic.

"She tastes and smells like heaven itself and there's so much of her to love that I was in heaven. When she came, I couldn't get enough of her delicious juices and can't wait to go back and get more later." She told me.

Tina said that she comes over fairly often and loves having sex with Tammy as she's so big and beautiful. She also mentioned that she loves to fuck her as she has a very talented cunt that does wonderful things to a cock.

We reached the playroom and walked inside to see that it was covered in black leather. The walls, ceiling and floors had padded leather which was very comfortable to stand or lie on and there were brass rings everywhere with leather straps attached. There was an old fashioned stock for a person's head and hands but it was also leather covered.

I was standing next to Georgio and mentioned that it must be fun for him to bring Tammy down here and tie her down and play with her. He smiled and told me that sometimes he does that but Tammy had him build this playroom because she loves to tie him up and play with him most of the time.

Just then, Tammy announced that she was going to fasten her husband down on the mat and show her guests his extraordinary powers. He never hesitated and lay down on the mat on his back as she fastened his wrists and ankles spread eagled.

"My husband can have one orgasm after another just like a woman and shoots jism each time! His balls must manufacture cum immediately after orgasm because he feeds me more cum than I can drink in one night so I want everyone to have a turn on him and enjoy at least one load if not more." She said.

Sophia asked if she could be first as she's enthralled with his thickness and Tammy smiled and motioned her down. Sophia got down on her knees between his legs and looked at his fantastically thick organ which had been fully erect as soon as Tammy tied him down. She leaned forward and licked the smooth head and large slit and wet it with her saliva and then moved over it and slowly lowered her cunt to his massive crown.

She winced a little as the head entered her vagina and held it there a moment to get used to the thickness before she took in another inch and gasped as it stretched her pussy wide. Tammy got down next to her and played with her nipples and asked her how it felt to have such a monster in her cunt.

"I never felt anything like this in my life!" Sophia gushed. "It feels as though I'm going to split in half but I'm loving every minute of it."

Tammy told her to take her time and let her cunt get used to the size before she takes more and if she does it that way, instead of sinking down and taking all of it at once, she's going to love fucking that thick pole.

Sophia smiled and told her that she's starting to love it already and lowered herself another inch as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. Soon, she had all of it inside her and she started riding it and cooing at the sensations it was giving her. She looked down at Georgio and told him that she was falling in love with his cock and wondered if she could ever be satisfied by a normal penis again.

He smiled up at her and told her that she can come over and ride his organ anytime she feels like it as he would love to satisfy her needs. Then she screamed as her orgasm overcame her and her body convulsed in passion on his thickness. After she calmed down, she continued moving up and down on his massive pole looking into his eyes with a glazed look as she rode his cock.

Georgio cried out and told her that he was cumming and she bore down on the thick penis as it exploded and shot streams of hot jism deep inside her cunt which brought on another orgasm from deep in her bowels. When they both came back down to earth, Gina told Sophia to roll off him and spread her legs wide as she wanted to suck Georgio's cum out of her cunt as she loves his flavor.

She managed to get on her back before a drop spilled out and Gina went right to work. As soon as she lifted off the massive organ, Tina volunteered to get him hard again for whoever was next. She got on top of him and fed him her beautiful cock to suck as she took his huge crown into her mouth and began to lovingly nurse on it while she played with his balls.

Soon his organ began to rise again and when she felt it was hard enough, Tina raised her head and asked who wanted to sit on it now. Sal stepped forward and, after greasing his anus with KY, slowly lowered his ass on the fireplug. His facial expressions were interesting to watch as they ranged from a grimace when he took the massive crown inside to a look of utter bliss when he got used to the huge pole and started lowering himself onto it.

Tammy was fingering her clit as she watched so I walked over to her and slapped her on the ass with my erection and told her that I wanted some of her right now. She looked down at my throbbing penis and smiled as I led her a few feet away and asked her to lay down on the mat.

I gazed down at the magnificent Amazon spread out before me and marveled at the size of her firm breasts and huge nipples which were fully erect and just begging to be sucked. Her massive but beautifully shaped thighs framed her gorgeous crotch and formed a picture worthy of a masterpiece.

I squatted down over her face and fed her my cock to suck and as she nursed on it, I fastened her wrists to leather bracelets attached to rings far apart so that her arms were spread wide over her head. I withdrew my cock head from between her lips and watched her face as I fastened her ankles also.

She was smiling as I tied her down and told me that she was usually the one who was the dominant as she loved to sexually dominate Georgio but that occasionally she got a kick out of being the submissive and this was one of those times. I told her that I was going to use every hole that she owns and was going to take my time getting to know every inch of her.

I started on her breasts and fondled the beauties and then kissed them all over and licked her nipples before taking the hard flesh into my mouth and suckling them. After that, I worked my tongue and lips down to her crotch and, as soon as I reached that heavenly spot, swung my body around and dropped my cock and balls on her face.

She sucked my balls for a while as I examined her beautiful labia, vaginal opening, large clitoris and puckered anus before taking her labia lips into my mouth and tasting them. I loved the aroma of her crotch and felt myself going off on a beautiful high as I breathed it in. Her labia tasted delicious and I sucked each of the fleshy lips as I watched her pink vaginal opening fill with her juices.

I pulled my balls out of her mouth and held my erection just over her face. She lifted her head and captured my crown between her lips and started nursing on it while probing my slit with her tongue and I went off on a beautiful high. I couldn't resist snaking my tongue into her vagina to taste the pool of wetness that had formed there while I sucked her labia.

I loved the flavor and probed her pink hole to get more. She was driving me wild by sucking the head of my cock and I had to drive it in deeper so I fed it in slowly until she started to gag and then stopped and pulled back a short way so that she stopped gagging but still had most of my thickness down her throat.

After licking up a quantity of her delicious juices, I moved back slightly and licked her erect clit and she jumped as soon as my tongue flicked over it and I heard her moan. I took the little penis-like organ between my lips and started sucking it like it was a cock and she started moving her hips and moaning louder.

She had my penis deep down her throat and was swallowing around the thick shaft and milking it each time she swallowed. As I sucked her clit, I remembered that she was a squirter and prepared myself to move down to her hole when she came so that I could capture her squirts as they shot out.

She started moaning even louder and was pushing her cunt against my mouth as I sucked her beautiful clitoris and I knew she was getting ready to release her passion so as soon as I felt the first hot squirt of liquid on my nose, I moved down and managed to catch the second spurt in my mouth.

It was creamy white and tasted very sweet and I held my mouth about 6 inches from her vaginal opening so I could watch the cream spurt out into my waiting mouth. She fed me about 5 strong squirts of cum before the flow stopped but her body kept jerking in convulsions for some time afterwards.

While she was still recovering from her orgasm, I untied her and rolled her over on her stomach and refastened her wrists and ankles. I looked at the magnificent, firm globes of her ass cheeks and the large labia lips showing between her thighs and slipped a leather cushioned bench under her stomach so that her ass was raised high.

I saw Tina watching what I was doing to her and asked her to bring me some KY. When she handed it to me, I dabbed some in her sexy anus and rubbed the tip of my erection around her anal opening before sliding it inside. She groaned as the swollen head entered her ass and after she got used to it, I started feeding it in deeper and deeper until all of it was buried in her ass and she whimpered in delight.

I was holding my organ deep inside her when I felt a cock against my asshole and turned my head to see Tina behind me smiling as she fed her cocked into me. I loved being fucked while fucking and I pushed back to capture more of Tina's gorgeous, thick penis and felt it starting to fill my ass with cock.

I leaned over Tammy's broad back and told her that Tina was fucking me while I fucked her and she turned her head and asked Tina to try and hold her orgasm until I came as she would also. I started stroking into Tammy's fabulous ass as Tina coordinated her strokes into me and it wasn't long before I was off again on another beautiful high.

I loved the sensations of Tammy's ass gripping my organ tightly as I stroked into her and the fabulous sensations that Tina's beautiful penis was giving me as she moved it in and out of my asshole. I felt Tina's full breasts pressing against my back as she fucked me and soon I felt my orgasm approaching.

I told Tammy to get ready for my load and she groaned in anticipation and asked Tina if she was near cumming. Tina said that she was ready anytime and just as my cock erupted and started shooting streams of cum into Tammy's gorgeous ass, she went into a shuddering orgasm and Tina's penis exploded in my ass and started filling it with spurts of her cum.