First Summer: Threesome with Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor was the emotional connection between each of Kate, Greg and myself a threat. Kate was another girl Greg loved, even if -- being a guy - he had never used the word. She certainly had expressed it towards him quite openly. It was a love that had existed for nearly a decade, so I was in a way already sharing him with another woman. But it was a love between friends with each of them having drawn a thick black line being a boundary across which their emotional attachment could not cross. Since I had been admitted into that circle of love after meeting Greg I'd come to know the pleasure of giving and receiving that sort of love too.

It was a type of love I didn't really know existed; couldn't even have imagined until I'd come to know it with Kate.

As I test I tried to deal with the issue that, if presently Greg had reason to visit Canberra without me, I'd be completely relaxed about him staying at Kate's place. Would that change? I played with that question again and again in my head; picturing her greeting him with her usual hug and kiss, mentally rehearsing all the intimacies that staying with someone of the opposite sex even in innocent circumstances can involve. I didn't think so.

There just seemed to be something natural about it all and even though it had to be a one off and clearly couldn't result in existing sexual limitations between Kate and Greg -- such as they were - being eroded, I just trusted them and couldn't picture that changing if the rules were clear enough.

Yes, my original dream had created a sort of annoyance at Greg (for something he had done in my dream no less) but our relationship -- or really my confidence within it - had strengthened since then as had my closeness to Kate. I couldn't find any residue of the insecurity that generated that annoyance still in me.

As to how you do it, that at least was something you could google; although the range of answers tends to leave you bewildered. More usefully I remembered that Cleo had done something on it a few years ago and searched through the back issues I had stored away until I found it.

But really the main point seemed to be that someone had to be in control; effectively instructing the other players. In a way both Greg and Kate had intuitively known that, even if they hadn't used those exact words. It was also clear that person had to be me. No one else would make Greg or Kate comfortable about the situation.

Mind you Cleo did also suggest a mere acquaintance was better than a stranger or a close friend. Once again I had to wonder if I was doing the right thing, but how could they understand the complexity of our mutual friendship and the history of our relationships.

Easter was coming, Kate's relationship with Wayne was long over and she and I were planning for her to stay at my house at a time the rest of my family would be away. It seemed like a time to make it happen.

I sat down and started to write out the rules I thought should apply.

•Clearly Greg had to wear a condom when he penetrated her

•I wasn't comfortable with Greg giving her oral. That seemed to be too intimate and too difficult to have a barrier in place for.

•If she wanted she could give him oral; but that was up to her.

•Greg and I don't do anal of any kind and I didn't want to go down that path

•Rightly or wrongly, I was comfortable about intimate kissing; sexual health issues notwithstanding. After all, her greeting kisses with Greg were already fairly intimate

•I'd feel comfortable sexually touching her anywhere and being touched by her, but not giving her oral or with any genital to genital contact. If she wanted to give me oral that again would be up to her but not expected

•If she was coming for a couple of days I think it was something we needed to get out of the way on the first day and then go back to a more normal relationship for the rest of the time. Once we got up the next morning it was over.

I stared at them and wondered if I'd covered everything and drawn the right lines. I knew that in theory the kissing exposed us to cold sores, hepatitis and glandular fever and yet it just seemed integral to any passion. After all I'd kissed a number of guys in my life without even thinking about it. You could say that just was part of the risk of being young these days and yet cold sores were permanent afflictions and hepatitis was no trivial matter. Plus I suspected there was some risk of some things like chlamydia being communicated back to Greg if she gave him oral but wasn't sure

I sent them to Kate with my concerns, asking for her comments. Her answer was classical direct Kate

"So you're still thinking of going ahead with it are you?

When you're dealing with a slut like me you can't be too careful about health issues. But I do have some good news for you. Because of my slutty behaviour I've always been really careful. Condoms for everything; including oral. Thank goodness for flavoured condoms!

The guys hated it -- especially for oral - it but if they wanted me that's the price they paid. Mind you I was never that keen on giving oral so it was always going to be their problem if they objected. I don't think there's anything I can pass back to Greg by giving him oral and might exempt him from the rule for oral if that's OK with you since I know his and your history, but still think a condom's wise for anything more intimate.

I've always been sensitive to any suspect symptoms and had them checked out -- nothing so far.

Never had any symptoms of herpes cold sores. I don't think hep is easily passed by kissing. Still, because of a few overseas trips I'm as inoculated for hep as you can be; although some types they don't have an inoculation for.

Wayne was my steady partner for most of the time since February and I'm embarrassed to say it's been a drought since I broke up with him. Doing med just hasn't left time for me to go out and get myself laid, plus I've been feeling too sorry for myself to want to do so.

On the glandular fever side all I can say is nothing so far and no opportunities since I broke up with Wayne to get it

As for the rules -- quite happy with them; I might even be looking forward to feeling you up a bit!

Never done anal and no desire to. I never really understood some guys' obsession with it; nature provided a perfectly good orifice for that sort of stuff. Always thought those wanting it might even be closet gays, but maybe just showing my narrow mindedness. Either way it just showed they'd been watching too much porn and they were quickly shown the door if they didn't drop the idea quick smart.

Don't forget nothing that will have any impact on our friendships. And you're in charge.

Can't wait to see you both at Easter whatever the outcome

Love Kate"

I showed them to Greg and he indicated he was willing to go along as long as I was entirely happy and kept things under a control I was relaxed about. He stressed that at the first sign I was becoming uncomfortable the whole thing should be brought to an end.

And so before I knew it all the arrangements for what was probably the most outrageous thing I would do in my whole life started to fall into place.

Easter couldn't come quickly enough for me; praying for good weather and the pool solar heating being able to keep the pool at a nice temperature for that time.

The night before Kate arrived I seduced Greg for a quickie; just to help him last as long as possible for our games.

Then once my family had left in the morning, we thought we'd better do some tidying up before Kate arrived; although I also made sure the spa heater was on and set for a moderate temperature.

Greg had sort of taken on the role of keeping the pool and its surrounds clean as something he did to thank my parents for being allowed to stay so often. Since the pool area was overshadowed by trees which not only dropped leaves everywhere, but also caused mould to grow on some of the deck area which needed to be pressure cleaned off, it was no small job. Just as a matter of habit it was something he tended to undress down to a pair of speedos to do.

Many a day I'd sat on the sun lounge watching him go about this task, having my own pool boy fantasy but prevented from acting on them by other members of my family being around the house.

On this particular morning he'd donned the pair of swimmers I'd given him with the lining cut out; probably because his girlfriend was in the habit of restacking his underwear draw so they were the ones on top. By this stage Greg understood me well enough to just go along with these not so subtle hints to satisfy my peculiarities.

As I did the washing up in the kitchen sink I'd been lusting after him, stopping my work and just growing more and more aroused as I watched out of the window; but there wasn't time to follow up.

Mind you, he'd had his own bit of a thrill too.

My choice of clothing for the day had been a nice Roxy beach halter dress. It was one of Greg's favourites; probably because the top part of it was nothing more than a couple of small triangles that sat over the breasts showing a lot of cleavage and breast flesh and were held up by plaited neck ties, while the rest of the dress had a loose fitted shape ending with a lower hem that was only a barely modest distance below my crutch.

The day was warm enough, the work dirty enough and the dress easy enough to hole if you snagged it that I'd slipped it off and had been going about my chores just in my G string. Actually it wasn't unusual for me to partially undress while I did house work, although when my family was about I usually changed into a bikini for the purpose. This morning with no-one else home I'd just got lazy about it.

Anyway, I'd been vacuuming with my MP3 player going and earphones on when I'd bent down to crawl under a chair to fish something out from under it. As I wormed my way back out I caught sight of a familiar pair of feet loitering in the doorway.

Sure enough I look up and there's Greg resting against the door jamb, arms folded and ¾ of a boner showing in his swimmers.

"How long have you been there?"

"About 10 minutes. By the way, nice dancing."

I blushed. I'd been dancing to the music as I'd been vacuuming, actually enjoying the feel of my breasts free and swaying to the rhythm of the music as I did so. That combined with the arse view he'd got as I bent down to crawl under the chair would certainly explain the boner.

"I suppose that's some sort of male fantasy; a housemaid prancing around in a G string?"

"Not really; most girls don't look as good as you in one."

"How many have you seen in a G string?"

"Quite a few at the beach."

"What makes some better than others?"

"I donno; they've got to have really good skin and an arse where their bum cheeks are more long and slim than short and wide"

"You mean not fat?"

"No; within reason it's not a difference between skinny and fat. It's actually a question of its shape; even skinny girl can have the wrong shape and fatter girls a good one; although orange peel's never nice."

I've always found Greg's razor honed comments about the female body fascinating; even if I do think he must have spent too much time studying them. They're never bitchy or intended to be offensive, just matter of fact and usually hit the spot in describing something you've not quite been able to put your finger on.

Truth is I'd very rarely found g stings attractive on girls when I'd seen them at the beach -- which in Australia isn't the norm. For that reason they weren't what I usually went for as undies unless I had clothing that demanded them or -- with the single example of today, I knew I was in completion with someone who would almost certainly be wearing one and from the glimpses I got, would look great in them.

Still I was quite chuffed he'd said I looked good in them. I don't know why I felt compelled to ask the next question.

"Does Kate look good in a G string?"

"I think it' time to change the topic, but yes"

"Good. Aren't you meant to be cleaning the pool? Are you finished?"

"Yes then no. I just came in for a drink."

I put on my imitation firm voice;

"Well I think you'd better get out there and finish your job and leave me to my vacuuming."

"And dancing?"

"If I want."

"Damm."

And with that he left me to my work; although truth be known I quite liked the idea of him surreptitiously admiring me like that.

Kate arrived an hour before we expected her, so as we heard her car pull into the drive we were still chooking about cleaning the house in our partially naked states. Because it was handy I had time to slip my dress back on, but Greg was caught in his speedos.

As I watched her get out of her car dressed in a tiny blue mini dress I felt a real joy to see her in person again. I had been missing my friendship with her.

Like a pair of school girls, we ran squealing towards each other and threw ourselves into a hug; one which was instinctively more a prolonged full body embrace than the sort of cursory hug you normally give friends. When she'd finished with me she moved onto Greg, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek; the hug being long enough and intimate enough that, given his state of undress, it could be seen to have a pronounced physical effect on him.

It was a long drive she'd just had. After showing Kate to her room and putting her bag there we led her out to the pool area for a late brunch. I'd already set out three closely spaced sun lounges there for this purpose; Greg lying back on the centre one while Kate and I sat facing inwards on the two outside ones so we could all be part of the conversation.

For an hour we enjoyed our refreshments and had a good catch up chat about what had been happening in our lives as the three of us sat side by side. We got the full story about her short relationship with Wayne and the way in the end Kate just hadn't felt comfortable letting it go further.

None of us had talked about how this would start. It's quite possible both Greg and Kate thought it might be an evening activity. I had other ideas

When the conversation at last faltered, I leaned over to Greg, wrapped my hand around his package and spoke into his ear just loudly enough for Kate to hear.

"Start feeling up Kate."; looking up and giving Kate a wink as I finished

One part of Greg reacted immediately. I had noticed it had been a little bit firmer than completely flaccid almost from the moment Kate had arrived. Under my palm his shaft instantly started to expand, quickly growing itself out to its full length, stretching the material of his swimmers as it appeared from under my palm; the unlined material showing every detail of its shape.

His other reaction was less certain. He hesitated a minute and then looked towards me as he lifted the arm closest to Kate over and he placed his hand on Kate's upper thigh, just a little under where the hem of her dress sat. I could see he was nervous about how to handle this, so I kissed him and told him to turn around and kiss Kate too.

Kate had realised the game had started, so as Greg turned towards her, she bent in and met his face with hers, bringing her further hand over to wrap around that portion of his shaft that stood proud of my hand while using her other hand to cup the side of his head. When their lips first met, they played with each other; multiple lips kisses, even a bit of lip biting. Then their tongues were visible, tasting the other, flicking between the other's lips. Finally their faces joined and they engaged in a lengthy French kiss, as Kate eased his head back onto the lounge.

So now Greg was lying back on the lounge, a girl leaning over from either side of him, taking turns whereby one penetrated his mouth with their tongue while the other nuzzled and kissed the side of his face, while together their hands encased the full length of his extraordinarily hard shaft; a shaft that had started to pulse with excitement.

Kate and I started to pleasure his shaft in time, our two hands acting as a single tube as we moved gently up and down his erection still encased in his swimmers.

As Kate had moved herself towards him, Greg's hand had slid naturally deeper under her dress coming up against her crutch. I watched as his fingers curled inwards, and started to glide softly around the outside of her crutch, playing with her. At the same time his other hand moved into my crutch, doing the same thing.

By now Kate and I were mirroring each other; our shoulders touching one either side of Greg, a knee up on his lounge and our other foot on the ground, one hand around his shaft and our other supporting ourselves as we kissed him and fondled his neck, smothering his head in the process. Unable to do anything other than duplicate the movements of his hands, he fondled our crutches, firstly outside our undies but then moving his hand down the front of them and alternately playing with our clits or exploring our tunnels. I don't know about Kate but my crutch was already completely responsive to his touch; wet, engorged and open.

As needy and randy as I was feeling, I didn't want things to move along too quickly. This is something I wanted to savour.

It was uncomfortable positioned as we were. As much as I might have liked to continue by the pool, I decided a large bed would be a better venue. Keeping hold of Greg's shaft, I stood up, using my other hand to remove his hand from my crutch and start to pull him into an upright position. Kate sensed what was happening and duplicated my action.

And so Greg ended up being led into the bedroom by two girls each with a hand wrapped around his penis.

When we got there I released my grip on Greg and told him to take Kate's dress off.

As Greg lifted Kate's dress over her head my first reaction was 'OMG, I'm out of my league here'. To steal one of Greg's sayings, Kate looked cock burstingly stunning in her undies. OK, her body was a pretty good starting point, but what the undies did with her body took it to a whole different level.

Top and bottom were matched in a hot pink colour and made of body contoured silk or satin without any lace. The bottom was a g string nicely proportioned to her body. But it was the bra and its contents that took your breath away.

What had merely been suggested under her dress was now revealed as fact. Somehow with a minimal amount of material they'd managed to construct a bra that not only supported her ample breasts, but cocked them out perpendicular to her body and made them look even more enormous in the process. To cap it all, the top surface of the bra was heavily cut away so that you could almost see her nipples just starting to emerge over the top.

They might not have been very comfortable for all day wear, but I found myself adding something similar to my future purchase list; even if I was never going to be able to fill them out as well. There flashed into my brain that old saying; "never bring a knife to a gun fight". This wasn't a fight, but I certainly felt outgunned.

Unwilling to leave her advantaged like that and to start really breaking down the barriers I told Greg to slowly, sensuously finish undressing her; pleasuring her as he did. He complied. After he first held a hand under her right breast and kissed the top surfaces of both of them, they embraced each other in a full body contact hug and French kissed. With his arms and around her, Greg's hands fiddled with the back clasp to undo her bra, then after sliding it off her he bent down and kissed all around her breasts while a hand slid between her legs; feeling up her crutch.

At first Greg circled her nipples with his lips, not making immediate contact with them; but after teasing her for a little, he planted a kiss directly on one, then took it between his lips and played his tongue over it. Kate had her hands on his head and as the first wave of pleasure from him teasing up her nipples washed over her, she looked upwards and let out a gentle moan.