First Summer: Threesome with Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate cooed softly as Greg continued down her stomach and moaned a little sigh of pleasure as he worked around her bikini bottoms and crutch area before finishing off along her legs.

I think it was safe to assume it had the same effect on Kate as it has on me.

Kate and I then shared the pleasure of creaming Greg the same way; each of us working the half of his body closest to us. Greg had grown a full boner by the time he'd finished creaming Kate, so all we could do was compound an already pronounced state of arousal by our actions.

Then we each lay back on the lounges as we talked

As we lay there this time I pulled Greg's hand across and placed it on my crutch - an invitation for him to start playing with me -- and then put my hand back over his crutch, covering his boner with the surface of my palm. With Kate's face turned towards us for the conversation, she could hardly have failed to notice the movement.

After about a minute I suggested to Greg he ask Kate if she'd "like a hand too; maybe an exchange of hands", amusing myself with the range of meanings of that phase.

She pulled her sun glasses away from her eyes, looked us straight in the eyes and replied with a "yes please" before replacing the glasses and relaxing her head back on the lounge. After Greg had put his hand over her crutch, Kate put her hand atop mine on Greg's boner.

For Greg and I this also was a well-practiced routine. We could sit for nearly an hour like this having quite a pleasant conversation, even a drink, as we kept each other in a constant massively aroused state. With the lining completely cut out of the bikini I had on -- specifically for this purpose - the effect of his fingers had a magnified effect.

We'd talked often enough about what the other liked that by now we could optimise the effect of the other; bringing them to something near orgasm before backing off and letting them settle before taking them through another cycle.

Greg would start just by brushing lightly over my mons, then his fingers would explore the length of my labia; feeling it fill out to his touch, running his finger up and down along its length for a while. Then when he knew he had my attention, his fingers would push in deeper, letting the crutch of the bikini moisten with my body's wetness, testing out the opening to my vagina and rimming around it. Then and only then would he slide his fingers over my clit, first teasing it with gentle movements, then pushing more firmly against it as he moved across its surface.

After a cycle or two of that, using his fingers to tease up my nipples under the bikini top in between his fingers might then slide down the front of my bikini bottom, find my clit and give it more direct stimulation; taking a break now and then to penetrate into me and wet his fingers for more clit stimulation.

All this time my fingers would be playing against his boner, drawing shapes on the swimmers encasing them, rimming around under his balls, circling the head and stroking up and down; teasing out a flood of pre-cum.

While this often didn't go further than the teasing, one benefit of it was that if we did finish with sex we usually found the resultant orgasms incredibly magnified by the prolonged period of intense foreplay.

With two girls to keep involved, Greg could do little other than duplicate the movements he made on me on Kate as well.

Most of the time we talked; mainly catching up on how Kate was finding her change to studying Medicine; especially the pressures of it after the more relaxed timetable involved in her previous Law studies. Sometimes the conversation would lapse and there'd be a momentary silence as we just contemplated our arousals.

I quite enjoyed seeing Greg feel up Kate. It seemed to be part of my fantasy too. Knowing his hands and fingers were doing to her exactly what they were doing to me I could interpret all the details of what was happening with the bulge of Greg's hands down the front of her bikini pants; could mentally picture every intimate detail.

I doubt Kate had ever experienced this type of engagement before. I suspect most of her sexual encounters were more of the wam, bam, thankyou mam type with men even Kate described as having penis focused needs. Every now and then I'd hear a little coo or whimper of pleasure emanate from her.

You lose track of time in these circumstances. The conversation had been flowing and easy and I suspect it must have been maybe 40 minutes. Some aspect of the conversation had turned on a comparison with a subject Greg and I were doing, so Greg had turned to face me as we mulled the question over; although my vision was still reasonably focused on his hand down her pants, rubbing her clit like he was mine.

That sort of disguised the fact Kate had suddenly fallen silent; probably also made us miss a change in her breathing. Kate let out another of her cute little 'ooh's'. A moment later she clamped her hand over her crutch and Greg's hand within it, lifted her hips and swayed them from side to side and let out a prolonged ooooh as she experienced an extended orgasm.

All Greg could do was let his hand ride the bucking bronc and wait until it was over; signalled in this case by Kate cradling the side of Greg face with her spare hand and pulling his towards her for a kiss -- never for a moment releasing the clamping grip she had over his hand in her crutch. "That was beautiful...sorry, I didn't mean to go".

I giggled. "I didn't think girls had to apologise for going early; although I hope you're not finished"

I took Greg's hand out of my pants, kissed the back of his palm, got up out of the chair and leaned over Kate. Picking up Kate's hand -- and thereby releasing Greg's -- I pulled it. "Come on, were all going in the pool".

Kate didn't resist as I pushed towards the pool and shoved her in, making sure Greg was following before I jumped in after her.

Once Greg had joined us I pushed him up into a corner of the pool and started pashing him, dragging Kate by the hand into the huddle and making sure she got equal attention from Greg. Since we were semi suspended by the floatation of the water, hands and arms were everywhere as we rubbed our bodies up and down against each other. There was however one thing I started by monopolising; Greg's swimmer sheathed shaft was between my legs.

In a way both Greg's hands were occupied just tying the group together and stopping us floating away, so he didn't have a lot of spare hand power for more intimate contact.

I'd grown curious as I'd contemplated this weekend what it was like to feel up another girl, so I figured I might as well get that out of my system now. In our first encounter this afternoon my contact had been pretty light and intermittent; now I stuck my hand down Kate's pants and as we both cuddled up and took turns kissing Greg from either side, started giving her the sort of attention I liked to get from Greg.

I wasn't sure whether her just finished climax had left her wanting a rest or aroused and ready to keep going for more. Her reaction said more; she cooed and pushed herself closer to me. My hand explored; feeling her engorged clit with the hood retracted, pushing a finger inside her and feeling what that was like.

I wasn't sure what she liked, but figured as long as she was already fully aroused and ready for it, the clit was a safer option; starting gently at first allowing for the dilution of her body's lubrication by the pool water. Something in her movements told me I was hitting the spot; although I started to sympathise more with Greg about the difficulty of reading a girl's reaction to these things.

Kate pushed herself closer and suddenly I felt her fingers reaching down into my pants; pushing aside Greg's shaft as the fingers sought out intimate contact. If Greg didn't realise what the two girls in his life were up to before he can hardly have missed it when he felt Kate's hand down my pants. I saw him look down through the water checking out what was going on; his arms bundling us all more tightly together.

Her fingers explored the length of my crutch; penetrating deeply into me before also settling on my clit. I hadn't just climaxed -- I was already massively aroused. In playing with my crutch Greg had been going for long play, not the end game, backing off and taking it easy or detours elsewhere if he thought I was getting too excited. Kate was showing no such subtlety; she started working towards the end result and knew how to go about it. I loved what she was doing but was scared if I went too early it might disrupt my intended end plan for this encounter.

I was torn between just letting it happen and trying to slow it down; I was supressing my usual vocalisation of this intensity of feeling, trying not to encourage Kate to try even harder. She didn't need any encouragement; her fingers were moving rapidly against my clit, just about ripping my pants off as they moved inside it.

Greg's technique on me was much more slow and deliberate. He'd never had any trouble getting me to come with that. I'd never masturbated until I'd met Greg and not had much reason to since, so didn't really know the range of things that worked. I'd say that Kate's had a lot more practice than me. There was a certain insistence to what she was doing; seemingly telling me I was going to come under her fingers. It was my turn kissing Greg and as I let the water suspend my weight while I pressed my body against Greg and had my tongue in his mouth I fought back against this rising tide of an impending climax.

Suddenly I felt Kate's head push itself down between Greg's and my chests, her teeth pull away one of the triangles of my bikini top and her mouth over my nipple. As her tongue and lips teased and stimulated my nipple the tide rose faster.

Like the effect of a Dutch dike bursting, the tide reached a critical point and a climax flooded through my body as I breathed a series of "ahh's" into Greg mouth as I continued to kiss him. Kate simply held her hand firmly against my crutch as the whole lower half of my body tensed and I instinctively pushed it against whatever human contact I could find.

All this time my hand had still been down Kate's pants too but I'd long since lost any focus I what I was doing down there. I continued to play with her in a way and could feel she was still incredibly aroused, but I was not playing with the determination she'd used on me.

Rather than keep going and finish Kate off I thought it was time to take this to the next level. Once my climax had finished, I broke away from Greg and lifted Kate up through the causeway between the main pool and the spa; using the hand down her pants as part of the lifting technique. Then I directed Greg through there too before joining them in the spa myself.

As soon as I was in I laid Greg out on the dividing seat. With three of us in the spa the water level had risen a bit and the only parts of his main torso that broke the surface were his pecs and his boner. The latter, having been sitting between my legs for the last five minutes was now captured by his swimmers and held perpendicular to his body; standing vertically out of the water like a mast on a swamped boat.

The top third of it was simply sheathed by the swimmers as the material stretched to try and accommodate their contents. Because the material was unlined and now clinging wet, every detail of his anatomy could be discerned under its covering. Even though it was soaking wet, you could clearly see pre-cum was oozing out of the tip and through the material in anticipation of what he knew was to come.

Below that the material lay tightly against his shaft between the tip and the waist band; following the curve of his shaft. But the rest of it spread out in a sort of cone shape as material was drawn in form other parts of the garment by the unnatural distortion caused by his boner. Every few seconds some sort of pulse would pass through his shaft, trying to restore it to the more natural position parallel to his body. As this happened, his balls would push more deeply into the side of the cone, but the material would not release its grip and his shaft would be pulled back upright.

I loved this view of Greg. It reminded me so much of our first day together and the fantasies I had while he floated in the water as I supported him. When he and I were alone, it was always tempting just to leave him like that for a while and play with him and keep him teased up while I squatted down in the water alongside him and just stared at him and relived those fantasies.

But today we had company.

With the sort of hand signal a waiter might use to offer you a dessert, Kate offered me first play. I signalled in response, giving her first go instead.

Kate straddled Greg's legs; one of her feet being either side of the spa seat Greg was lying along. She didn't share my swimwear obsession. Without further ado she fished the waist tie of Greg's swimmers out from under his waist band, pulled the string lose and lifted the waistband over his shaft; freeing it from it bindings and letting it flop back firmly against his body. Then she pulled his pants the length of his legs and right off him

Kate had remembered the dream I'd recorded in the book. Flipping the lower tie of her bikini top under the head of his shaft, she brought her breasts down to straddle it, then pushing her breasts together with her hands she started to titty fuck him. Her breast were large enough to engulf his erection, curving around so that breast flesh was in contact with the full 360 degree circuit of his shaft.

This was going to be a one off experience for Greg. There was no way my breasts would do that.

I positioned myself in the water alongside him to kiss Greg's face and chest from over his head, letting me look down the length of his body to watch what was happening. From here I was treated to the sight of Greg's manhood disappearing into the folds of Kate's breasts only to then thrust out again as she competed each stroke. Kate was clearly pleasuring her nipples against his chest as their engorged outline could been seen pushing into the material of her bikini top.

I could hear little moans of pleasure from Greg as he too not only took in the visual pleasure but all too clearly felt it effect.

Taking a sequence straight out of what I'd written about my dream, Kate slipped Greg's shaft inside a triangle of her bikini top, twisted her body slightly and started pleasuring her nipple against his shaft; trying to get the shaft to burst out of the side of the top and slip back into it with each stroke -- just like in the dream.

It only worked for a couple of strokes before the wet material of the top was simply ripped away from the action and curled into a twisted string leaving just the bare breast doing all the work, but I'm not sure Greg cared much as he continued to emit small vocal indications of the pleasure Kate was giving him.

Normally in the middle of sex Greg makes sure I'm getting some sort of stimulation even if whatever we're doing isn't principally focused on me. That's most often a finger playing with my clit. Here he hadn't forgotten me, but maybe thought that my clit might have been rubbed out, given he must have been able to feel Kate's finger on his shaft as she worked me to my climax.

Instead he started playing with my nipple; sliding a finger inside my bikini top to do so.

I looked up to see Kate grinning at me like a Cheshire Cat. All I could do was grin back.

Kate reached behind her back and undid the knots holding her bikini top in place, letting the top fall across Greg's pubis. Then backing up she took Greg's shaft in her hand and started licking it, attacking it like an ice-cream cone, approaching it from every direction and occasionally taking a giant lick along its full length and over its top, poising at the bell to lick up the pre-cum and flutter her tongue along the edge of the bell. All the while she looked up towards the faces of Greg and me, just smiling while all we could do was smile back and in Greg's case let out little pleasurable groans from time to time.

I knew Greg was in danger of coming.

I'd already left some condoms by the edge of the spa in anticipation of this moment. I handed Kate one.

Kate sheathed Greg in it, then slid her hips up to over Greg's chest and within easy reach of Greg's hands; her crutch distractingly filling Greg's field of vision. In the most feminine, seductive voice I've ever heard from a woman who naturally sounds feminine and seductive she asked.. "do you want to take my pants big boy?"

Leaving my nipple to itself for a moment, Greg reached up and on each side one of his hands pulled the bow holding up her bikini bottom; ensuring the strings were fully released so that the pants simply fell off her and across his chest. Kate left them there; with her bikini top still draped across his pubis, as Kate slid back down to the business end of his body she left a trail of her clothing down the length of his torso.

Kate inserted Greg into her. This time she put her hands on Greg's thighs behind her; angling her body backward as she started bouncing up and down on Greg. Her breasts, pointed skyward, started their trademark bounce. With the free hand not engaged with my nipple he tried to reach for them but found them just out of a reach that would afford a constant controlling contact that would let him play with one.

With a boldness that surprised me I brought my face towards Kate's chest and steadied a breast before taking its nipple in my mouth. I teased the nipple up between my lips as a prelude to sucking it deeper into my mouth and playing with it with my tongue. Then once I had that one under control, I reached across with my spare hand to play with the other nipple between my fingers; although I always kept within my vision the sight of the base of Greg' shaft emerging from and disappearing back into Kate's body as she rose up and down on him. After all, for me that seemed to be the whole obsession about a threesome.

Kate brought one of her supporting hands onto the top of my head; holding me against her.

It was a strange sensation. I suppose girls can and do play with their own nipples between their fingers, but they hardly can play their lips or tongue over their own. I started to see why guys liked doing it so much; just to experience that sensation of another person's body reacting to you like that.

As I'd moved towards Kate's breasts I'd moved mine out of Greg's easy reach. Probably deciding I'd sufficiently recovered, Greg started fingering my crutch from behind, his fingers slipping under the leg hem of my bikini pants to penetrate into me and feel up my clit again.

Like in my dream an outside observer might have thought we were playing some strange game of sexual twister; with Kate providing a sort of musical accompaniment with her delightful little coo's of pleasure.

This time Greg came first; not surprising given the extended playing and teasing he'd just been through. Kate knew her time was limited, so put more effort into finding her climax. As she bounced more determinably up and down on Greg, grinding herself against his pubis on every downstroke, I thought I might have had trouble staying in contact with her nipples. But the size of her breasts acted like a sort of shock absorber for me; letting them move about instead of me while her hand continued to fix me to her chest.

She got there. Not the machine gun orgasm of our earlier encounter; this one marked by that sweet feminine "ooh" that Greg and I had heard on both the previous times we'd witnessed her orgasms. This one was a bit louder and a bit more intense than we'd heard before and I took that as an indication she'd had a pretty good one.