First Summer: Threesome with Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged, he pushed his fingers down the waist band of her panties and from around the side of his body I watched as they explored her crutch, first obviously touching up her labia before playing against her clit and then I could see at least one finger penetrate into her body.

All this time I had been bent down against his back, kissing everywhere from his shoulder blades to the cheeks of his butt while an arm circled his body from each side and my hands circled his shaft.

Having teased her up and given her an initial taste of pleasure, Greg completed her undressing by using the hand in her panties to pull it down her legs and as she lifted each foot to his signal, entirely off her body; giving her a final little kiss on her mons as he completed the job.

Kate now stood naked.

I whispered in Greg's ear it was my turn, so he turned around and repeated the sequence on me; spending longer kissing me and holding me more tightly than Kate, but being able to skip the removal of the bra since I wasn't wearing one.

I did however notice Greg was consistently using a different hand for each of our crutches.

Kate mustn't have noticed I'd been feeling Greg up while he'd undressed her because, while she duplicated my other movements when the positions were reversed, his shaft was pushed firmly against my stomach as we embraced.

When I too was naked I told Greg, in a voice loud enough for Kate to hear, that she was now going to undress him; so as Greg and I continued to kiss and peck at each other's faces, Kate knelt down between his legs.

While still nuzzling Greg's face I made a point of giving myself a view as Kate's fingers slid down between Greg's swimmer encased erection and his stomach, looking to work their way under the waist band and find the draw string holding it tight. Succeeding, she lifted the waist band up over the top of his shaft and exposed him; giving the knob a kiss.

Then she kissed down the length of his shaft as her hands reached down to drop his swimmers off his feet. With all the time they'd spent at the beach together it occurred to me she had probably been wanting to do that for many years.

As she stood back up I smiled at Kate and asked her --

"Will we throw him on the bed and take him?"

And so Greg was pushed onto the bed and two women leapt onto him.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an imaginative lover at the best of times. I just tend to do what comes impulsively or down the path Greg leads me; depending on who's taking the lead. Touch, strip, pash and fuck - or sometimes pash then strip if my swimwear fetish is running rampant - tend to be the inevitable course.

I wanted to draw out this whole experience, so I suppose you'd call what we did next some prolonged heavy three way pashing; three way only in the sense we both took turns kissing Greg as we lay on him -- each of us half on one side of him and half on the bed, straddling his thigh and in my case -- and probably Kate's -- my clit rubbing against it.

Of course hands and arms were everywhere and there were certainly times the back of my hand brushed against Kate's nipples and eventually passed along the fold of her crutch; as did hers while we both took turns at playing with Greg's erection.

Gradually I became less inhibited about touching Kate until we were each playfully if intimately stimulating the other along with Greg.

I was just becoming more and more aroused. If I didn't move things along soon I was going to end up climaxing against Greg's thigh or Kate's hand.

And so --

"Now master Greg for the finale; you're not to come until Kate's had her turn too."

Then I mounted him cowgirl style; Kate making just enough room for the leg on her side to slip between Greg's and her body while still bringing her crutch back onto his thigh and her head over his chest.

In a fairly conventional way, as Kate nuzzled his chest and the side of his face, and Greg played with my nipples with his hands, I found my orgasm; at least conventional if you could call tweaking Kate's nipples as I bounced up and down on Greg conventional. A pretty good one it was too; not the best I've ever had, but well up there.

Then it was Kate's turn; starting as she sheathed his boner -- now slimy with my juices - in a condom.

She too mounted him cowgirl style, going at it more vigorously than I had; her breasts breaking into the bounce that was familiar to us after watching her go at it with Wayne the morning of Zoe's party. Greg might as well have been in heaven; immediately attracted by her breasts, he steadied one with his hand, held it to his lips and licked the nipple for a while before taking it further into his mouth. His other hand was already engaged on me, so the second breast continued its potentially injury inducing bounce.

All the while her face displayed this sense of beautiful calm and she emitted this delightful cooing "ohhing" sound that we already knew typified Kate's love making

Me? I lay at an angle to Greg. I nuzzled his face and played with his hair while I watched proceedings. After all this is what my whole fantasy had been about; watching Greg penetrate another woman.

Once we'd settled into our positions, Greg had threaded one hand down my body and between my legs. His fingers were now covered in my juices as he alternatively played with my clit or gave me multiple finger penetrations, pulling out new floods of wetness.

I'd had two night orgasms just dreaming about this stuff, so watching Greg's shaft thrusting in and out of Kate was acting as an enormously powerful adjunct to the effect of Greg's fingers. I was already breathing heavily; barely able to concentrate on a task as simple as nuzzling his face.

I didn't find it challenging or feel any jealously. There was something enormously -- what's the word -- binding about it as we shared this with a special friend like Kate. But above all it was hot. Whatever Greg's fingers were doing to me, watching was doing just as much. I knew this was going to finish in a second orgasm.

How long does a good orgasm last? Time wise, probably not as long as you think. I timed imitation ones afterwards and figured an OK one lasts less than 5 seconds, a good one would have trouble making 10. Maybe one or two I've had might have gone a little beyond that. And maybe there might be a few after shudders of pleasure which can seem to extend the time, but in terms of the scream inducing initial waves, that's about all. Yes, if you can manage multiple orgasms -- and I have on a number of occasions -- you can go on for longer; but I'm talking here about a single event.

Which is a long way of introducing the spectacular orgasm which broke upon Kate.

At first her cooing oohs morphed into a beautiful 'O' face; much as you'd expect from Kate. Then suddenly she was overwhelmed by pleasure. As her orgasm started up she collapsed her hips fully down on Greg and broke out into a stream of sound that was a cross between someone hyperventilating and a machine gun like series of short sharp ooh's, occasionally turning into aah's. She seemed beside herself; unable to work out what to do with her hands; alternating between brushing them across her breasts, touching her clit and putting them back on Greg. All the while she bounced almost imperceptibly on Greg; not to give him pleasure but perhaps drawing out her own.

That first phase lasted maybe 25 seconds during which she was unable to focus on anything other than her orgasm; unable even to communicate. Eventually without really recovering she lifted her hips off Greg a little, propping herself on her lower legs and panted out a broken "you go", signalling to Greg he should seek his own pleasure but she didn't have the strength to provide it.

Greg started lifting his hips up towards her, thrusting from below.

Again I was watching his shaft move in and out of her; just barely staying inside her as he lowered himself on to the bed before pushing powerfully back into her. I could see him trying to make sure his pubis brushed firmly against her clit with every thrust.

That sight -- being so aligned with my fantasy -- together with his fingering my clit was more than I could stand. I went too; curling up in a ball of pleasure next to Greg, but with my head still on his chest, my face towards Kate.

The effect of Greg thrusting up into Kate was even more pronounced on her; simply starting up again the seeming endless orgasm she was experiencing. Because the intensity of her orgasm might have been mistaken for discomfort she did at least manage to stutter out a barely understandable "keep going" which told Greg he was doing the right thing.

With the women around him in the throes of orgasm Greg wasn't likely to last long and he didn't..

I felt Greg's body stiffen under me and his head dropped back onto the pillow.

Kate must have felt it too because I saw her manage to lift herself up a smidgen higher to give Greg more freedom of movement. As Greg came I watched as Greg rammed his hips up against Kate's, watched as he drove his shaft into her; seeing it disappear inside her body; imagining his ejaculate gushing out trying to fill her cavity.

Momentarily poised with his hips lifted off the ground, he twisted them within the limit of the movement permitted by Kate's thighs, literally screwing himself into her while rubbing his pubis firmly against her clit as he did.

Then three times in quick succession he dropped his hips and rammed himself back into her again all the while groaning loudly.

Kate screamed; a scream of an ultimate final pleasure. Then she folded up and collapsed over us; her head resting on my shoulder steaming it up with her heavy hot breathing while a breast drooped across my face.

For a moment no one could move; if only because Kate had us all pinned down. She tried to get up once, but just couldn't. After another moment she tried again; lifting her hips up to let Greg fall out of her. But as she went to actually get right off Greg all she could do was fall onto her side on the bed; part panting out a recovery from whatever she'd just been through, part dissolving into a fit of giggles; either way still unable to talk.

Finally she could get out a full sentence... "Oh wow, that was fantastic but another one like that and I'll be dead!"

Now we all descended into giggles.

I already had my head on Greg's chest. Somehow Greg coaxed Kate to move enough to also bring her head up to cuddle up to his chest and so for a while the three of us just lay there; each of the girls with one of Greg's arms around them.

Kate's face was only inches from mine and we looked at each other. She beamed a smile at me which I instinctively returned. I felt closer to her than ever. I felt no jealously, no regrets; only a love for the two people cuddled up with me like this -- for Greg the love between lovers, for Kate that between two close friends. I don't think any of us were in a hurry to move.

What finally made me break the circle was the first sign of life starting to return to Greg's cock. It had been lying there looking ridiculous as cocks do when they've shrunk within a now used condom with the puddle of cum evident inside. Then it started to grow again. I can't say I blamed him; I too was finding this all quite arousing. But if we were going to continue this, I didn't want it to be here. I wanted to reset the scene.

I got up and pulled Greg by the hand to encourage him to get up too. "I don't know about you guys but that got me all hot; let's go out and have a drink by the pool and maybe a swim. Get ready and I'll bring some drinks out to us."

Without further ado, without waiting for Kate to ask whether we needed swimmers, I pulled a bikini out of my drawer and started donning it before heading off to round up some drinks. Greg meanwhile slid into the bathroom to deal with his situation before coming back out to put on the pair of swimmers Kate had pulled off him.

Kate took the hint and went into her room to put on a bikini too.

I suppose we could have gone without. About half the pool was private, the other half exposed to the neighbours; although you couldn't get to the pool without being seen, even if just a towel wrap could deal with that. But then if you've been reading my stories, I only have to say "swimwear fetish" and you'll know what was happening here.

And so we reconvened back on the poolside sun lounges which were at least down the private and sunnier end.

Kids can be very naïve where their parent's sex lives are concerned. In previous stories I've revealed the fact my parents still have an active sex life and that I'm pretty sure I've inherited my bikini fetish from my mother. While I think my relatively conservative approach to sex comes from my mother, I'm increasingly beginning to think my father's hippie background has left some genetic imprint on my attitude to sex too; witness this weekend.

Which is a long way of saying the penny had only recently dropped for me on the real purpose of some unusual features of the design of our backyard pool; one my parents had built many years ago.

The spa is the best example. In total it measures somewhat over 2 x 3 metres. Two sides of it are conventional in having a seat that is set at a height that leaves the participant neck deep in the water. A third side has this very wide seat that only has about 100 mm of water over it. The final side always struck me as strange. It had a seat that divided the deeper water into a figure eight shape; so there was another pool of deep water beyond it that was about a body's width wide. The seat itself was just deep enough that when you lay on it the water nearly covered your body; in my case leaving my breasts sticking out. One end rolled up, giving a sort of head rest effect, so that all but the back of your head was out of the water.

I thought both these unusual seats must have been designed to let you sit up out of the hot water to cool off; although both seemed poorly designed for the purpose.

As a teenager I discovered the dividing seat made an interesting sun lounge; letting you lie back and relax with the water lapping over your body. I thought this must have been its purpose; although thought it too narrow to be ideal - being a little narrower than my body. While I could balance on it quite comfortably, there was no-where for my arms to go to achieve full relaxation; you either had to let them float in the water out to the side or tuck them under your back to keep them under control.

It was only when I brought Greg home and started sharing the pool with him on the Wednesday mornings we had the house to ourselves the penny dropped on what the design was really all about. The two unusual seats were designed to have sex on while keeping out of the hot water all the, shall we call them orifices, that maybe it was better to keep the hot water out of in the interests of good health.

The narrow dividing seat was perfect for the girl to be on top cowgirl style, the deeper water beyond accommodating her leg on that side. The shallower wider seat was more for conventional missionary or side by side sex.

Even in the main pool there had always been a strange feature at the top of the steps; a long wide shelf just deep enough to lie on and have your body covered in water. Again, with a little less concern about water penetration in the cooler water of the main pool this also had turned out to be a great sex bed.

Whoever thinks their parents are so into sex they build these features into a pool they have made. It made me wonder later what they told the builders.

During winter my parents often had dinner parties which ended up with everyone sitting around the spa. I must admit as I very occasionally got a glimpse of them heading out to or coming back from the spa wrapped in a towel, I was always surprised none of the women had neck straps on their swimwear; even mum who otherwise only wears triangle bikinis. In my naivety, it never occurred to me they were all actually starkers under the towels; not that I'm suggesting they were then having some sort of orgy out there -- I know mum wouldn't go for that.

And I later came to recognise I was much more naive than my brothers in working out what was going on. Mind you since they're more like my dad that's not really surprising.

This was probably highlighted by one incident when my older brother Steve asked if I'd like to join a mixed group of friends he had over one night for a sit in the spa. There we a pair of girls and three guys, counting Steve. I declined because, frankly, one of his friends creeped me out a bit.

Again as they both left to go out and came back in I noticed both the girls had no neck straps on their bikinis; I probably even noticed their breasts sagging and being more shapely under the wet towel. But it wasn't until all the kids ended up sitting naked by the water's edge last Christmas I realised they too had been bathing naked and the implicit invitation from my brother had been to join them in doing the same; leaving me wondering if he was just being friendly or pimping me for one of his friends.

As my relationship with Greg led me down all these paths I suddenly retrospectively realised there was a whole world of sexuality -- not just of having sex -- that had been going on around me without me even recognising it for what it was.

I was the first one out at the pool area. I pushed the lounges back close together before the others came out to the pool; Greg having to climb over my lounge to get to his allotted centre one. Greg and I often sat out here when we were home alone.

During the Christmas holiday we'd discovered we both quite liked being touched up to a state of very heavy sustained arousal, without that necessarily having to lead to full on sex or a climax. In short neither of us objected to what others might regard as some pretty serious sexual teasing.

This often started as we applied sun screen to each other; brushing the back of our hands against all the places likely to promote arousal in the process. Then as we sat there talking we'd often just sit with a hand in the other's crutch; fingers playing with all the sensitive bits. Usually that would develop into more targeted stimulation, sometimes he'd slide his under the bikini for direct contact. Sometimes if we had the house to ourselves, that would be a prelude to something more; but often not. Greg understood my bikini fetish and how absolutely mind-blowingly enjoyable I found even just that degree of petting.

I'd give Greg a similar treatment in return, our arms crossing as we each lay back on the lounges feeling up the other.

As we settled on the sun lounges this time I handed Greg the sunscreen and with a wink asked him to cream me. Kate just lay there and watched as his hands were all over me; a cross between being touched up and massaged as he applied the cream. Then I asked Kate if she'd like Greg to do it for her too. She was hardly going to say no.

Following my lead, Kate started by lying on her stomach while Greg initially straddled her butt to do her back, pleasuring her skin as he rubbed it in; making a point of having his hands slide just a little under each of the hems of her bikini bottoms as he took the cream right up to the edge, brushing her crutch with the back of his hand as he creamed between her thighs and lifting each strap of her bikini top as he did under those too. Then he asked her to flip over.

Kate closed her eyes and enjoyed it as Greg sat on her crutch to cream up her top surface; starting with her face as he lightly touched over all its skin rubbing a thin covering of cream into an invisible film. Then he worked down her body, once again teasingly sliding fingers under the bikini top triangles, brushing up her nipples as the back of his hand moved across the material of her top while he thoroughly worked around all the exposed breast surface; a much more involved process for Kate than it was for me.