First Summer: Threesome with Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Kate start to collapse forward over Greg. As I pulled my head away she lay flat along his body, nuzzling the side of his face and occasionally lifting her head to peck at his cheek. For a minute I was forgotten; Kate had Greg to herself. That was OK. In those moments after a big climax I knew all too well you do just want to curl up in contact with your lover; it's a natural automatic reaction. I kneelt beside them stroking Kate's hair.

Eventually she broke the spell. She reached out to my face, pulled it towards hers and kissed me; more than a peck on the lips, our lips teased each other and eventually her tongue penetrated my mouth. It wasn't prolonged; just a momentary flutter. Then she broke off, kissed Greg on the cheek again and slid forward to pull Greg out of her.

Greg had gone completely flaccid. As he came out of her it rolled the condom off him too and it floated away, his seed escaping into the water.

Kate dismounted from Greg, leaving his spent body prone along the seat like that of a fallen ancient warrior, the parts of her bikini still draped across him like an offering to the god I thought of him as.

Greg hadn't forgotten me. As he lay there he reached out for my hand. Then, after a moment's recovery he floated himself off the seat and pushed me over it, lying me down in the position he was previously in. Putting a leg across the seat into the deep water on the other side, he straddled me; supporting his weight with his arms as his powerful body filled my vision and towered over me. He bent his head down and kissed me before backing off in the direction of my crutch.

Manoeuvring himself so that he was left sitting straddling the seat under my legs, Greg bent forward, lifted my hips out of the water towards his face, undid the side ties from my bikini bottoms to pull it off me and started licking me. I was already aroused, so his target was well marked. Alternatively licking, flicking and just lightly taking me between his lips and sucking, he soon had me trying to restrain my desire to buck my hips to the pleasure and make the sort of noises my love making is famous for; aware of the closeness of neighbours.

For a moment I'd forgotten all about Kate; but then she reached over me, ferreted out the ties of my bikini top and pulled them undone with her teeth until she was able to pull the top off my body with her lips. Even through the pleasure Greg was giving me I had time to think..."that's interesting, I've never been undressed by a girl before".

Then her lips were on my nipple, the other one being played with by her fingers.

OMG. Normally when Greg gives me oral he tries to play with a nipple with his fingers. But it's at the limit of his reach and he's distracted by other things. It's nice, but not really drawing full use out of my nipples' potential for delivering extra pleasure, given I can have an orgasm on nipple stimulation alone. Now I had Kate giving them the most intense workout while Greg worked down there.

Any restraint I was able to exercise simply got blown away. With my cries of "oh yes", Greg suddenly found himself trying to stay in contact while my hips rocked and swayed to the rhythm of my building excitement while Kate had my chest pinned to the seat with her head; one nipple sucked deeply into her mouth, the other being twirled about between her fingers.

With my hands having started on Kate's back, as I came I tried to reach down to pull Greg's head firmly against my crutch; managing to grab nothing more than a clump of hair to do the job. I arched my back high out of the water, demanding his head follow. Somewhere in all that my foot came into contact with his shaft and felt it had recovered into a massive boner. Between groans my ability to actually talk was limited. "In me, fuck me" was all I could get out. It was enough.

Sliding himself forward, Greg brought his shaft against my crutch, bent it down with his hand and brought the head to the opening of my body. With him sitting straddling the seat with his thighs now under my bottom and me lying on my back with my back arched upwards, as he slowly inserted himself the head of his shaft slid firmly along the front wall of my vagina.

As I've said before, I'm no expert on whether a G spot exists or whether I have one, but I've always found a sex position that puts the pressure there works a treat. With the back of my thighs pressed into Greg's chest, my lower legs wrapped around him, Kate still working over my nipples, Greg's finger working my clit and his shaft thrusting hard and fast in and out of me like a piston with all that pressure on that front wall, I found myself experiencing what I can only describe as a continual sequence of orgasms; not massive ones, not screamers, just intensely pleasurable. It seemed as soon as one finished another would start up.

I lost count. I don't know how Greg or Kate interpreted the endless groans but each one represented nothing less than what seemed like an individual orgasm. I've had multiple orgasms plenty of times before -- even closely spaced ones -- but nothing like this. This was unique and I felt terribly selfish just lying back and enjoying it, being unable to do anything to share the pleasure with the others; even if Greg was in the process of finding his own release.

Having only just recovered from his last orgasm, Greg wasn't in a hurry. While I continued to enjoy it all there just came a time I thought it was getting to be too much. I squeezed Greg as tight as I could inside me, trying to accelerate his finish. Sensing maybe I was ready for him to come, he slowed the clit fingering, leaned forward -- at least taking some of the pressure off and slowing the progress of my orgasms -- and thrust faster until with a loud groan he emptied his load into me.

Now it was Kate's turn to pull her head away and let Greg lie on top of me in a lover's embrace; one I was certainly in the mood for.

If the moment when sex ends and it's time for lovers to separate and get up is awkward at the best of times, it's more so when there's three of you. Eventually Greg decided it was time to get off me and I was willing to let him go. We separated ourselves and the three of us ended up sitting naked in the spa; somehow as if nothing else had happened.

What do you say now? If the games are over, how do you break up the party?

Greg managed to break the ice. Sitting between Kate and myself with an arm around both our shoulders he raised the topic of Kate's "machine gun orgasm" asking if she often has those. That led to Kate admitting it was her first. What's more she revealed she wasn't entirely kidding when she'd said that while it was mind blowing a second one might be fatal. As she started to put her bikini on in her room she'd once again found herself unable to do anything except collapse on the floor and wait a while until her strength returned. After a combination of some amusement at Kate expense and jealously at her experience she moved to the topic to my multiple orgasms. Here I also had to admit that I'd never experienced anything like that almost continuous sequence of orgasms I'd just had.

All of which really turned the joke onto Greg as the guy; limited as he was to single short orgasms with a long -- by girl standards anyway -- recovery period.

I was starting to feel the responsibility as the one who had to be the director of this threesome; the one who was setting the rules. Even as we continued to sit there and talk my mind was thinking forward trying to work out what I really wanted from this as well as think about the others. For me I thought the actual sex might be finished for the time being, but I was no-where near finished with the sense of intimacy and sharing.

It's difficult to convey the passing of time in narrating this story, but we'd actually spent most of the afternoon in our love making sessions and it was getting on to what the boys might call "beer o'clock". We were still in the spa, Greg still with an arm around each of our shoulders. Readers will know in this situation Greg tends to reach down, cover my breast with the palm of his hand and touch up my nipple between his fingers -- not to start things up again, just as a sort of guy thing; although I've always found it far more arousing than I suspect he knows. That's what he was doing to both Kate and me now. While I might love it, I didn't assume all girls would appreciate it. Still I didn't see Kate doing anything other than relax back and facilitate it.

As I looked down though the water he had another boner looking straight back up at me; something I'm sure was equally visible to Kate. Mind you given each of the girls had a hand placed intimately high on his thigh that wasn't surprising. We were all turning wrinkly from the water; it was time to get out.

I suggested it was time for pre-dinner drinks and got no objection to the idea; but here Kate got to join in another little routine that Greg and I had developed over time. We dry each other instead of ourselves. With the three of us, this converted into one of us standing still while the other two dried them; one in front and the other behind. I was generous enough to let Greg dry Kate's front and vice versa; an intimate process at the best of times especially given Greg's aroused state. Since Kate had already seen and helped me get dry at least she knew what to expect and seemed to enjoy it.

By this time of year the days are usually warm enough but the evenings tend towards the cool. Anticipating this I'd turned the house reverse cycle air conditioning on to produce a mildly warm lounge room, because I'd never really intended we'd get dressed again after we came out of the pool.

Zoe's party had left me quite fascinated by, even attracted to, communal nudity; at least in circumstances I had some control over. That didn't by the way include nudist colonies with a majority of late middle aged males with beer guts; but I'd found the collection of gorgeous naked bodies of guys and girls my own age had produced a somewhat addictive hormonal surge at the party.

So as we came inside I simply unwrapped them from their damp towels as soon as they were in the door and out of the view of the neighbours; encouraging them to turn left towards the lounge room instead of just letting them go towards the bedroom and the source of clothing. There they found dry towels to spread over our lounge chairs; suggesting Kate and Greg grab a seat while I served drinks.

And so until dinner we sat and talked on the lounge chairs -- Kate and me on the double and Greg directly facing us on the single -- with Greg having a view straight up both our naked fannies. I can't say either Kate or myself made any special effort to keep our legs together either; quite the opposite. Indeed there's something about being with Kate that brings out in me a confident, playful flirtativeness in me; an aspect of myself I quite like but I don't have the confidence to really do without her. With Greg in a state of seemingly continuous arousal, we in turn had a delightful view of Greg's impressive boner as it reached up towards his navel and he teased us physically and vocally with its potential.

Drinkies moved on to dinner and dinner on to late evening entertainment; all still naked. Greg's boner went up and down -- but mainly up. Given that before I met Greg I would even have avoided being naked in a ladies' change room, I was surprised how comfortable I had become with this sort of semi-communal nakedness.

I'd never had forgotten the analogy to a game of sexual Twister that came out of my first dream of a threesome. My parents had a game of Twister stashed away in a top cupboard that had been pulled out on rare occasions for a family game. Well after dinner had settled and we'd enjoyed another glass of red wine, I pulled the game out and made Greg and Kate join in.

An interesting couple of games it was too. I'm sure were not the first to try it, but doing it naked raises it to a whole new level; although I didn't really focus until this night on how often Twister leaves you staring into someone else's butt. Greg and Kate both have very cute butts, but that degree of intimacy with each of theirs was at the very least good for a few more giggles.

As bed time rolled around I let Kate participate in another sharing ritual Greg and I had developed; showering together. So the three of us showered together; soaping each other and generally fooling around under the stream of water before repeating the drying each other process we'd gone through after the swim. As Greg would say, one of the disadvantages of being a guy is that your arousal is there for all to see. His certainly was throughout this process as it had been for most of the night. Mine might have been less visible but it was no less. As for Kate; well that's the girl's advantage -- short of a very intimate inspection you can't be absolutely sure. All I can say is that she was a willing, even keen, participant in all the activities; relaxed and sexually playful with the intimacy.

And so to bed.

When we'd got out of the pool I had sort of thought that might have been the end of the full on sex. I'd always intended the threesome would go on to the time we got up in the morning, but that the rest of it would just be the sort of playful intimacy of which the evening had been an example; including a shared bed. After all, at least during the holidays, the bed - always located as it was in one of our parent's houses -- was about the last place we had sex. Back into our university routines and with less alternative venues it had become a more common place to get down to it, but still it was far from the case that 'sleeping together' meant having sex if alternatives could be found.

On this night, by the time I'd climbed into bed I'd pretty well changed my mind. Hours of constant arousal had done their work.

One of the strange thinks about the design of the human body is that the most intimate -- maybe even the most passionate -- and certainly the most common sex position is also one that doesn't work that well for the girl. I have always found the guy lying on top position the sexiest. Even though I think of myself as independent minded that sense of having his strength on display as he surrounds you with his limbs and supports his weight over you, of him ramming himself into you with enough force to impart the passion of the action of his love making while still being concerned for your comfort and pleasure, of being protected, taken and dominated all at once, is an incredible turn on. Of course those three words -- protected, taken and dominated -- can only go together because of the complete lack of any physical threat or possibility of harm.

Nor does it mean I always want to be subservient; it's just sometimes what I yearn for. Inconsistent maybe, but that's a woman's prerogative -- as long as I give Greg enough clues as to what it is I want.

But as we all know guy on top is not a position guaranteed to get a girl's clit going and Greg's happy to acknowledge it's the position he's likely to last the shortest time in.

By putting a pillow under my bum to get a better angle and because Greg had tried to get the same contact with his thrusting as he felt me seeking when I was on top, over time we managed to get a better hit rate, but Greg didn't have the instant feedback I did when I was on top. It didn't always work.

Still that's what I was in the mood for and more importantly, in my strangeness, what I wanted to watch Greg give to Kate tonight. Greg always tended to default to what he thought worked best for me; but often finishing on top after I'd gone and rolled him there. To instigate him on top from the start I generally put a pillow under my bum, usually one of a pair of large reading pillows which I kept for that purpose by the bed, which gave him the hint of what I wanted.

Greg was last processing himself through the bathroom, so I certainly had a chance to set up what I wanted; but what about Kate? Six months ago I was a virgin, even if I had just about screwed Greg's cock off since then. Kate had been active since she was 16. Who was I to tell her "this is the position you'll do it in" even if I was in control of who got the attention? Maybe she didn't even need a pillow for this.

I decided to exercise an unusual degree of boldness for me and take control anyway. Kate had gone first through the bathroom and was lying naked on the bed as I approached it. I picked up both pillows, tossed one into the empty space I'd be occupying and with a wink at Kate, lifted her hips and slipped the other one under them.

Then I lay down next to her arching my hips over the pillow I left for me. For just a moment I felt the insecurity that Kate could induce in any other woman near her. She had always reminded me somewhat of the model Kate Upton; except our Kate was probably slimmer, taller and more athletic than the model one. So here I was lying naked next to a girl whose bikini body would leave the model feeling short, fat and frumpy. It would only be human nature that any other guy but Greg coming into the room and presented with the obvious invitation we were offering would basically ignore me and go for Kate. My only tiny recompense was that lying on her back like this I could see Kate's D cups weren't entirely immune to the effect of gravity. Standing they were still unnaturally perky; defying gravity. On her back, they leaned off to the side; the narrow pass of cleavage she usually displayed becoming something of a broader valley. The knowledge that my B cups still pointed vertically was a very small sort of victory, but you find consolation where you can

So when Greg came into the room he discovered two girls lying side by side on their back looking conspiratorially at each other, their hands joined, each with their legs apart and hips arched skywards by the pillows seemingly -- if not actually -- just inviting him to mount them. At least that took away any 'will we or wont' we' doubts about our activities as we got into bed!

To the extent his arousal might have started drooping a bit while in the bathroom, as he took in the scene I'd set out for him it visibly sprung straight back into its ram rod position. As he knelt in the space between us, he put a hand on each of our stomachs looked at me and asked --

"OK, I get the hint, but how do I look after both of you?"

"I'd like you to just get me started and then pay all your attention to Kate until both you and she are finished."

I wasn't sure I was being all that clear in what I said, but Greg interpreted the first part well enough as being that he was to penetrate me first and Kate seemed to understand that she should just lie there and wait a moment.

Really this was all about me being able to watch Greg hammer Kate. I can have him on top of or inside me any day I want; but this would be the last time in my life I'd get to watch him make love to another woman; indeed if I had my way the last time he'd ever do it. So I wanted Kate to get his undivided attention. But before he started that I want him to take me from merely being aroused to having my body fully respond to him being inside of me. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but for him to take me to that higher state of arousal and bodily response that come with first penetration and thrusting; open and dripping wet.

As Greg first mounted me he tried to keep Kate as part of the threesome by angling his body across so that he could alternatively kiss both her and me while also playing with her nipple. That was OK while he let me insert him into my body, but when it came time to get down to action, he soon found that he couldn't support his weight with his hands and arms being occupied like that. So he defaulted to lying normally along me, ignoring Kate knowing her turn would be coming soon.