First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

I was lucky and they still had the pedalo I was looking for. It has four seats; in the front there are the pedals and a centre console with the steering lever. The back seats are separated by a slide facing the rear. I rented the craft for 3 hours and pedalled to the small beach were the others were waiting.

It wasn't long before I was close to the shore and I could see that Chen had removed her shorts and t-shirt revealing a small pink bikini. Derick was still wearing his shirt but had removed his long pants and was wearing what looked like boxer style trunks. I was glad to see Jia was still dressed as she knew I would enjoy watching her expose herself.

I stopped the pedalo before it grounded and waved for the others to join me. Jia immediately stepped forward placing herself before Derick and Chen. She pulled off her shirt and skirt in quick succession and stood proudly naked in front of the two of them and the other people on the beach. Derick took a step back in shock but I could see him ogling my wife and my cock quickly expanded down the leg of my trunks.

Jia slowly bent down to put away her clothes and to find and extract her bikini from the bag. Derick's gaze was locked on her fantastic arse and I knew he could clearly see her hairless asshole and pussy. Jia finally stood and turned holding her tiny bikini and then bent again to slip it over one leg and then the other before pulling it up. She handed the top to Chen while she fiddled with the small patch to cover her pronounced lower lips.

From where I was sitting it looked like she was still totally naked as there was just a thin white string visible on her hips with the other part disappearing between her buttocks. When Jia was done making adjustments, Chen handed her the top and she slipped it over her head and asked her sister to tie the back. She was still facing Derick and his gaze (and most of the others on the beach) had moved to her breasts.

When Chen had tied a bow, Jia pulled the tiny triangles until they covered her nipples. My cock was throbbing and I could see that Jia was the main attraction as the trio waded towards me. It was a joy to watch the two girls approach and I could see that Chen's bikini also seemed to be unlined. Her stunning nipples darkened the fabric and I could clearly see a dark patch of her pubic hair and a hint of camel-toe further down. The water was just over knee deep when they arrived so I would have to wait to see how transparent her suit would get when wet. I asked "So who's going to join me with pedalling?"

Jia said "Derick, you can start and we can swap over later."

I glanced at Derick and could see an obvious bulge in his trunks as he clambered aboard and sat in the seat next to me. My attention was quickly drawn to the more pleasing sight of Chen's tits jiggling as she struggled to board from the back. Although her top was significantly bigger than Jia's, her breasts were also larger and a lot of the fabric was pulled forwards by her enormous nipples leaving quite a bit of flesh exposed.

"Help me up Chen" said Jia.

As Chen turned and reached down to clasp Jia's outstretched hand saw that the back of her bikini bottoms had also slipped between her arse cheeks and her fleshy cheeks were totally bare. I could see Derick frowning at the site but then his glance moved to Jia as she was pulled aboard.

Jia's bikini bottom had slipped and one of her large lips was clearly visible. Her top was not doing much better as both her nipples had popped free. My cock grew even harder and I was glad for my downward curve as it would have been very uncomfortable otherwise!

Once the ladies were settled we started pedalling and I aimed for a small cove we knew further down the lake. We'd been there in the past and it was usually empty during the week. The small rocky beach was surrounded by trees and was inaccessible from anywhere except the water. It was actually the first place Jia and I had been naked outside before we started visiting the saunas. The only drawback was the fact that it took about 30 minutes of swift pedalling to get there.

Jia and Chen were enjoying the ride and were chatting in Chinese. Derick was silent as usual and I considered striking up a conversation but then decided not to bother. After about 10 minutes Chen asked "are you guys alright?"

I said "I'm fine, what about you Derick?"

"I've had enough." was his breathless response.

"Switch with me and I'll pedal for a while."

Derick didn't answer but stood up and waited for Chen to rise so they could switch places. His shirt was dripping with sweat and Chen said "Take your shirt off, it's already all sweaty!"

Once they were seated Derick unbuttoned his shirt and handed it to Jia to put away. Jia then said we should all put on sun cream before we get burnt. She pulled out a bottle of sun cream and first handed it to Derick. He applied a layer of cream on his face, arms, chest and legs before handing the bottle back to Jia.

She said "I'll do your back."

Once they were done, Jia nonchalantly removed her top and began to lather the cream over her chest paying special attention to her nipples. I loved watching them pop up between her fingers as she slowly moved her hands over them and felt my cock expand again. When she was done with her chest she put the cream on her legs and arms before handing it to Derick and asking him to do her back.

Derick stood and began to cream Jia's shoulders and back. I noticed his bulge was back as he worked his way down until he got to her rump. He stopped and Jia said, please carry on. He looked over at me and I nodded so he added some cream to her buttocks and rubbed it in with circular motions. My cock grew even harder and I hoped I wouldn't have to stand up any time soon.

Jia thanked him and took the tube of sun cream back. She placed one leg on the seat and began to rub the cream into her long legs. I had a great view of her backside and could even see her arsehole peeking out from behind the thin cord that separated her cheeks. Derick was treated to her small tits jiggling about as she moved and I could tell he enjoyed the show.

When she was done she handed the cream to Chen and sat back down without putting her top on.

Chen said she would do my back so I turned and faced the water as she applied the cream. Her hands felt good and I wouldn't have minded a full body rub down but sadly she didn't continue. I put cream over the remaining parts myself and then said "I'll do you now!" while wiggling my eyebrows.

She got the double entendre, smiled and said "what, right here on the boat?"

Jia and I laughed but Derick didn't seem to get the joke. She turned her back to me and I was about to apply the cream when she said "hold on, let me remove my top."

She was reaching back to unsnap the clasp when Derick said something in Chinese that stopped her. She sighed and then said "go ahead, I'll leave it on."

I shrugged and applied the cream. It looked like Derick wasn't keen for Chen to be naked around us. When I was done she took the cream and stood up to apply it to her bottom and legs. I made no secret of enjoying the sight and watching her breasts wobble, I just wished they were uncovered! I could see Derick frowning at me but didn't really care anymore.

Once Chen had settled down in her seat we resumed pedalling and arrived at our destination about 20 minutes later. I hopped out of the boat and pulled it closer to shore before trying it to a tree. The others disembarked in the shallow water and we laid out the towels and relaxed.

"It's beautiful here" said Chen.

"How about a swim?" I asked.

Three of us jumped to our feet with just Derick sitting. Chen asked "aren't you coming?"

"Maybe later."

We ran into the water and despite the hot weather found it to be more than refreshing. There was a lot of squealing from the girls but after a while even they got used to the low temperature. After swimming around for a while we headed back to shore. I was first out and sat down on my towel to watch the ladies emerge. As they rose out of the water I couldn't help noticing that both sets of nipples were rock hard and that Chen's bikini was almost transparent when wet. Every detail of her marvellous and unique nipples was visible.

At this point I was glad for shrinkage effect provided by the cold wet cloth of my trunks. As they got closer and the water level sunk even more the rest of their fantastic bodies was revealed. Jia's almost non-existent bottoms were totally see thru and she may as well have been naked. Chen wasn't quite as exposed but even so, her pubic hair and lips could be seen. Derick was on his feet and rushing towards Chen holding her towel. He again spoke to her in Chinese and she reluctantly took it and wrapped it around herself.

When Jia got to her towel she looked over at me and said "You should get those trunks off and let them dry, sitting there wet isn't healthy."

I smiled and stood up to follow her advice. Jia didn't wait and pulled down her suit handing it to me when she was done. I dropped my trunks and walked over to a large rock where I laid them to dry.

Jia was lying down on her towel with her eyes closed and I got back and I also stretched out enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on my skin. Without opening her eyes Jia said "Chen, you should also take off your suit."

Before she had a chance to reply Derick said something in Chinese again. This time Jia sat up and replied to him in a rapid and angry sounding Chinese. They spoke to each other in what sounded like an unfriendly tone and I could see that Chen was getting upset. I also sat up and said, "Hey you two, calm down! Nobody should tell anyone else what to do or not to do, it's their own decision and we should respect it. Now, Chen, since I presume it's you they're arguing about, do what you want to do."

Chen looked at me and then slowly removed her towel. Derick spoke up again but this time Chen said something to him sharply and he turned away in disgust. She stood and quickly removed her suit and handed me both parts. I once again went and placed them on the rock to dry.

When I got back I told her to take my place so that I could talk to Derick. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder saying "let's take a little walk; I want to talk to you."

He stood without replying and we walked a short distance so that we were out of earshot of the ladies. I said "Look Derick, I know you're not comfortable with nudity and that's fine. No one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do, but it's a two way street and you also can't enforce your will over Chen. If she's comfortable being naked it's her choice."

He took so long to answer that I almost walked away.

"You don't understand."

"What don't I understand, explain it to me?"

"My wife"

"Yes?"

"She cheated on me."

"I'm sorry to hear that but I still don't understand what that has to do with being naked?"

"We were on holiday in Hainan and she met another man."

"OK, carry on."

"Well it all happened when they saw each other wearing swim clothes on the beach. It was the first time my wife wore a bikini."

"I see, so you think that wearing a bikini or being naked leads to infidelity?"

"Yes."

"But that's rubbish. There must have been other problems to make her leave you! Just seeing someone wearing a swimsuit or naked doesn't make someone that's in a good relationship cheat. Look at Jia and I, we've been around many naked people and our marriage is stronger than ever."

He didn't respond so I continued "I can tell you one thing. If you keep behaving this way with Chen I can almost guarantee she'll leave you. She only recently found the confidence in herself and her body to open up and if you try and change her it'll end in disaster."

He still said nothing so I finished the one-sided conversation by saying "anyway, all I'm saying is relax, let Chen do what she wants and if you decide to join in all the better."

I left him standing there and returned to lie down next to Jia.

"What did you say to him?"

"Nothing much, I just told him to let Chen do what she wants."

I looked over and saw Chen had been listening to our conversation. She smiled sadly and said "Thanks for trying to help."

"Look Chen, I don't want to tell you how to live your life but you have to stand up to him and be strong enough to do what you want even if he doesn't approve. If he can't accept it he's probably not the right guy for you."

She nodded and we all relaxed and enjoyed the sunshine in silence. I looked over and could see that Derick was sitting down and gazing out across the water. I realized I was thirsty and a bit hungry so I waded out to the pedalo and got the drinks and snacks we'd packed.

When I returned I noticed that Jia and Chen and both flipped over and were now lying on their fronts. I enjoyed looking at two perfectly formed bottoms glistening in the sun and if it had just been the three of us I would have been tempted to pounce on Jia. My penis liked the idea and pointed the way, it felt good and I didn't mind having an erection in this setting. I kneeled down next to Jia and Chen "Do you want something to drink or eat?"

Jia rolled onto her side and said "I'll have a water please."

She noticed my cock and smiled reaching out and giving it a few tugs before I handed her the water.

"What about you Chen?"

"I'm OK, I'll have something later." She replied without turning over.

"What about Derick" I asked?

Jia sat up and said "I'll bring him something." She reached into the bag and took another bottle of water then stood up and walked over to Derick.

I watched her arse jiggle as she made her way over the uneven stony surface. When she arrived she stood directly in front of Derick and offered him the bottle. He reached up and took it from her and she then squatted down. I could see she was talking to him and my cock grew harder as I imagined the view he was getting. Her sweat and lotion covered tits glistened in the sunlight and even from this distance I could make out her hard and pointy nipples. Her knees were slightly apart and if he looked down I was sure he would see her fully exposed pussy and maybe even with parted lips.

I continued watching and after a few minutes Jia rose and made her way back. I could see Derick watch her leave and he seemed as mesmerized by the scenery as I'd been. The front view was no less arousing and I lay down on my back with my cock standing proud as she approached. She laughed and said "Is that for me?"

"Yes, madam, feel free to take a seat."

"Thank you kind sir, I think I'll take you up on your offer" she answered as she stepped over me and lowered herself. I was hoping she would let me penetrate but she just let my shaft slide up the outside. Once settled she leant forwards and placed her hands on my shoulders before giving me a deep kiss. I reached up and played with her nipples first gently brushing my fingers over the tips and then pinching and pulling them. This made her squirm and the friction of her crotch on my cock felt good.

All too soon she ended the kiss and sat up again saying "I think we'd better head back if we want to use the slide and swim before bringing back the pedalo."

I glanced at my watch as saw she was right, we had about 45 minutes left. Jia said "Wake up Chen, we've got to go!" and reached over to tap on her shoulder.

Chen groaned and slowly rose looking over at us with a sleepy expression. She yawned and said she'd just managed to fall asleep when we woke her! She stretched are arms up high and I gazed at her breasts and nipples hungrily. Jia must have felt my penis throb and stood up suddenly releasing the previously trapped organ to spring up and wave around.

Chen laughed and watched it bob about. "What have you two been doing?"

I said "Sadly nothing, Jia's just been teasing me.". I rose and went over to collect our now dry swimwear.

I gave the ladies their suits and watched with pleasure as Chen got fully dressed and Jia slipped on her bottoms.

The ladies then watched me with smiles on their faces as I put on my trunks and tried but failed to find a comfortable position for my still evident boner.

"Derick, it's time to head back" I called to him.

He rose up and walked over to us without saying a word. We rolled up the towels and took all our belongings to the boat. Jia said she would pedal with me this time and settled herself in one of the front seats. Chen and Derick climbed into the back seats. I untied the rope and clambered aboard and we began to pedal out onto deeper open water in the direction of the pier.

After about 10 minutes of pedalling I said "OK, here's a good place to have another swim. The lake is deep and you can either just jump in or use the slide."

Jia said "I'd recommend going naked otherwise your suit will be wet for the whole trip back."

I stood up and removed my trunks before jumping over the side into the cool water. I then climbed back onto the boat and went down the slide to get it wet for the next person.

Jia stripped of and went directly onto the now lubricated slide landing just a few feet from me. I swam over and grabbed her pulling her to me and giving her a quick kiss. The water was cold but it felt fantastic.

I looked up at the boat and could see Chen standing as she followed Jia's advice and again removed her swim suit. Derick was staring at her and I realized this was the first time he had actually looked at her naked body. All the previous times she had been exposed he had looked away!

Chen moved slowly to the foot of the ladder and then climbed up and sat at the top of the slide. She remained there for a while and I had the feeling she was putting on a show for Derick's benefit. I hope he would realize what he missing as she let go and screamed before hitting the water with a big splash.

We swam around a bit and I then noticed Derick climb the ladder and slide. He gasped loudly from shock as he hit the water. He quickly swam back to the boat and pulled himself aboard shivering. Chen asked "Are you alright?"

"Yes, but the water's freezing!"

"You get used to it after a while, why don't you come back in?"

"No, once is enough."

By this time we'd also had enough and climbed back aboard. We used our towels to dry off. Once dry we put on our swimwear and resumed pedalling back.

We made good time and returned to the pier with about 10 minutes to spare. Once back on land, Chen, Jia and I changed into our normal clothes. There were a few people around but no one paid any attention. Derick stood waiting in his still wet swimsuit.

Chen said "Are you going to change?"

"Maybe I'll just put my clothes on over my swimsuit."

"Don't be silly, everything will get wet and you must be freezing already. I'll just hold up a towel so no one can see you."

He hesitated but finally agreed. Chen stood holding a towel and he was able to change without being visible to anyone.

"How about some Italian food for dinner?"

Everyone agreed and we went back to the car and drove to our local Italian. During dinner we spoke about the plans for the coming days.

Chen said "If the weather is good I'd like to take Derick up a mountain tomorrow and if there's time maybe visit a town."

I said "You can either borrow our car or I can drop you at the train station. Public transport here is really good and you can get almost anywhere."

"I'd prefer not to drive so the station sounds good."

"OK, we can get the tickets when we get home."

The next few days passed without any major occurrences. Derick remained a frustrating conversationalist but it seemed his attitude towards Chen had improved (at least while we were around). Jia and I had relaxed our clothing habits and were nude as much as possible. Chen didn't join in but she did roam about the house in her flimsy nighty quite often. We hadn't noticed any nightly activities and they still slept in separate rooms.

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers