First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

She groaned in pleasure and pushed her arse against my probing digit. "Put your cock in."

"I can't yet or I'll just explode. Let me cool down a bit first."

She wasn't happy but I was soon forgiven as I added a second finger and put all my efforts into stimulating her further. After about five minutes of this I moved my other hand underneath and located her stiff little clit. A few flicks over this with my fingertips gave her the second orgasm of the night.

I was ready now and I slowly extracted my fingers from her stretched asshole and went to the bathroom to prepare myself. I washed my hands and then applied a thick layer of lubricant before returning to the bedroom. Just as I lowered myself over Jia's thighs and was about to add some lubricant to her arse there was a knock on the door.

I swore under my breath and stopped moving. Jia loudly said "Yes?"

We heard Chen reply "Can I come in."

She sounded like she was sobbing and I knew Jia wouldn't turn her away. I rolled off my wife and lay on my back beside her. She turned over and said "Come in."

Chen opened the door and stepped inside. She saw us lying on the bed and it was obvious that she had interrupted our love making. "I'm sorry I thought you were finished. I'll come back later." She sobbed.

Jia jumped up and went to her taking her in her arms and saying "It's OK, what's wrong?"

"It's Derick."

Jia led her to our bed and they both sat down. I felt like a fool lying there holding a bottle of lubricant while my penis waved in the air so I pushed myself into a sitting position and put the bottle onto the bedside table.

"What did he do?"

Chen sobbed again and said "He didn't do anything, that's the problem. After you left I kissed him and took him to my bedroom. We could hear you two and I was so excited and wanted to make love with him for the first time. I undressed him and he was hard so I took him in my mouth and sucked him a few times but was careful to stop before he finished."

She took a moment and sobbed again before continuing "I lay down and opened my legs. I was so wet and excited to finally have sex with him. He stood there looking down at me and I waited but he didn't move. I asked him what was wrong and sat up. I noticed his erection was gone and when I reached for him he said he couldn't do this and then turned around and left. I wanted to follow him but he locked his bedroom door and I was outside in the corridor when I heard Jia scream for a second time. I thought you were finished. I'm sorry."

She sobbed loudly and began to cry. Jia comforted her as best she could but it wasn't working. Chen was said "He doesn't find me attractive and can't even touch me."

"Chen, it's not that. Listen, before dinner, Derick and I spoke and he mentioned he had a problem seeing you naked with other people. He gets jealous and angry because he thinks only a husband should see his wife like that. I tried to change his mind but he's very insecure and I don't think I got anywhere. It's probably all related to the way he was raised and what happened with his wife."

"What happened with his wife?"

I was surprised and glanced at Jia - was it possible he hadn't told Chen?

Jia said "Derick told Tom that his wife left him for some guy she met on a holiday. It was the first time his wife wore a bikini and Derick seems to think that was the reason."

"He never told me that, he just said his wife left him for someone else! Anyway, that's crazy.'

"Look, Derick seems to be very old fashioned and he doesn't approve of our lifestyle or apparently in sex before marriage."

"But he's OK with me pleasuring him!"

Jia and I didn't answer but agreed that it was a hypocritical attitude. Chen seemed to calm down a bit and Jia asked her "Chen, what actually happened with Eirik?"

"Things were going well and I really loved him but then he had to return to Norway. He asked to me go with him but I couldn't leave mum alone in China so I said no."

"Oh Chen, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"What for, you couldn't fix it!"

"Well we could've helped you! First of all, I know mum wouldn't want you to give up your love for her. She has many friends and relatives so she wouldn't be lonely. Plus, she could always come to visit us or even live here if she wanted."

"I didn't think of that." She started sobbing again and said "I've made such a mess of things."

"Tell me, were you and Eirik intimate?"

"Yes, we had sex many times and it was always wonderful."

"Do you think he would be OK with you being a nudist?"

"I know he's OK with that. We discussed it and he enjoys nude beaches and thinks it's exciting for others to see me naked."

"Ok, well one final question, would you want to get back together with Eirik if you could?"

"Yes, I really loved him and miss him a lot."

"Well, then I think you should contact him and see how he feels about it."

Chen hugged and kissed Jia "Thank you so much for your help, tomorrow I'll call Eirik and talk to him."

She stood up to leave but turned around when she reached the door "Could I sleep here tonight? I'm so lonely in the other room."

Jia looked at me and I shrugged and nodded. She said "OK Chen, but I still have to take care of Tom tonight!"

Chen smiled "That's OK, I can come back later."

"No, you can stay, but I have to warn you that Tom was about to do something different to me when you interrupted us."

Chen looked intrigued and returned to stand next to the bed. My cock, that had gone soft during the conversation, quickly recovered as I realised I would still get the chance to finish what I'd started earlier! Jia turned around and looking at my erection said "I see you're OK with that idea!" before kissing me and lying on her stomach again.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and resumed my position sitting over Jia's thighs. I applied the lubricant to Jia's asshole and used my fingers rub it all over and to push as much in as possible. I then coated my cock and handed the bottle to Chen who was looking on in fascination.

Everything was ready so I shuffled forwards on my knees until my cock was resting between Jia's ass cheeks. I pulled them apart and pushed the tip into her tight anus. She groaned in pleasure and I pushed harder until I felt the resistance give way and my cock sank in another few inches. Jia moaned again and said "Push it all the way in."

I pushed again and the rest of my cock disappeared into the tight canal. Chen leaned forward and gasped when she saw that I was completely buried in her sister's ass. Jia said "Ohhhh yes, start moving!"

I pulled back until just the tip was in and then thrust forwards quickly. Jia and I both moaned from the sensation and I kept up the long strokes. There was a loud slapping sound each time my body connected with Jia's soft cheeks. I looked up and could see Chen panting as she stared at our coupling. Her left hand had moved between her legs and she was pulling on her huge nipple with her right.

I couldn't resist and leaned forward to suck on her other nipple. It felt like sucking on the tip of a banana and I loved its taste and texture. I knew I wouldn't last long in Jia's tight ass and increased the speed of my thrusts. Jia bent her head back as she let out an almost inhuman howl as I pushed myself in as far as I could and shot load after load deep inside her bowels. Her anal canal contracted and squeezed my cock like a soft vice making any further movement impossible.

I continued to suck on Chen's nipple and teased its tip with my tongue as I waited for Jia to relax or my cock to soften enough to be extracted. Chen was moaning loudly and I wondered if she'd be able to orgasm by herself this time! I felt the pressure on my cock weaken and gently pulled myself out of Jia. The last inch of my cock came out with a loud popping sound followed by a flood of my cum. Chen had stopped moaning and I reluctantly released her nipple as I rolled off my wife.

Chen leaned forwards and looked with wonder at her sister's distended and throbbing ass hole. I left the bed and quickly got a towel which I used to gently wipe the fluids from Jia's bottom. When I was done she rolled over and I leaned down to kiss her. She stretched her long and lean body and smiled at me. She looked very satisfied. Chen said "I've never seen anything like that before! Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not any more, the first few times it stung a bit but Tom was careful and prepared me well. Now I love it and when I orgasm it feels so different."

I left the ladies and went to wash myself in the bathroom. When I got back, Chen was lying on the bed with her legs apart and Jia was gently massaging her buttocks. "Chen needs your help again and she wants you to use your fingers on her bottom."

I looked at Jia in surprise and she smiled and said "Come on, I know you're an expert at this!"

I picked up the bottle of lube and Jia gently spread her sister's cheeks revealing her tiny pink rosebud. I put some lubricant on the tip of my index finger and gently applied it to her anus. Chen jerked and instinctively clenched her bottom when I made contact. I said "you have to try to relax!"

Chen didn't reply but moved her legs further apart and took a deep breath. I felt her asshole expand slightly and used the opportunity to push my fingertip inside. She moaned and clenched again so I waited until she got accustomed to the invasion. Once I felt her relax again, I pulled my finger out and applied more lubricant before pushing it in again. This time I didn't stop until I was knuckle deep.

Chen moaned again and I asked "are you OK?"

"Yes" can her breathless answer.

I gently began to rotate my finger and pulled it back about an inch before pushing in again. Chen was writhing around now and began to hump her bottom up each time I pulled my finger back. I decided it was time and pushed my finger all the way in. Chen shuddered and pushed back trying to get even more penetration.

I twisted by hand and used my thumb to flick over her stiff clit while pumping my finger in and out. She screamed loudly and I felt her pussy squirt some fluid as her anus clamped down on my finger. She slowly lowered her bottom and I followed her down and waited until the contractions lessened and I was able to remove my finger.

Jia lent over her sister and kissed her gently on the neck "Are you alright?"

Chen moaned and slowly rolled over. Her chest and nipples were bright red and slightly sweaty, she smiled at us and said "That was amazing."

Jia and I laughed and pulled her up taking her to the bathroom. We washed each other in the shower and then returned to the bed. It was still slightly damp from our earlier activities but we were all too tired to care. I ended up sandwiched between my wife and her sister and fell asleep feeling pretty good.

I woke up the next morning on my back wondered what I'd done in a previous life to deserve this. The girls were resting on my shoulders and I could feel their breasts and nipples poking into my chest. Each one had a leg wrapped over one of mine and my hands were on each of their buttocks. I glanced at my alarm clock and was surprise to see it was almost 11AM. I patted the two lovely bottoms and when Jia and Chen moaned I told them it was already 11.

They stretched and rolled onto their backs complaining that I'd woken then up. I laughed and said "Come on girls, we've got a lot to do and Derick must be wondering where everyone is!"

I climbed out of bed and after using the bathroom opened the door and walked into the hallway. The door to Derick's room was open so I presumed he was downstairs. I went down and looked around but couldn't find him anywhere. I called upstairs "Jia, Chen, I can't find Derick!"

The two ladies finally got out of bed and joined me downstairs. "The front door is unlocked and his shoes are gone!" I said.

Chen ran upstairs and checked his bedroom "All his stuff is gone, including his luggage!" she shouted down.

We heard her moving about and then she came downstairs holding a letter in her hand. "I found this on my bed."

Jia said "What does it say?"

Chen started to read the letter aloud "Dear Chen, I'm sorry about last night but I just couldn't make love to you knowing that we are not right for each other. I cannot accept your lifestyle but will not try to change you as it would just lead to unhappiness in the future. Please thank Tom and Jia for letting me stay with them. I have booked a flight back to China tomorrow and will stay at a hotel by the airport today. Don't worry about me and I wish you good luck and happiness. Derick."

Jia went to Chen and hugged her "Are you OK?"

"Yes, actually he's done me a favour. I wasn't looking forward to breaking up with him and now he's done it for me."

I said "Let's have something to eat and then we can discuss what to do next."

We went into the kitchen and fixed a simple meal. After eating Jia said "Chen, before you do anything else I think you should call Eirik and talk to him."

Chen agreed and returned to her room to make the call.

Jia and I cleaned up in the kitchen and I said "I wonder if hearing the three of us together pushed Derick to his decision?"

"I don't think so; he left Chen hanging before we even did anything."

"I suppose your right."

It was almost an hour before Chen emerged from her room and joined us downstairs. We sat in the living room together and she told us about her conversation.

"Eirik was glad to hear from me and said he really misses me. I told him I loved him and wanted to get back together. He asked what had changed and I explained the reasons I hadn't joined him initially. He understood and said I didn't have to worry about that anymore as he'd been trying to find a long term job in China. He's already got a few offers and it looks promising!"

"That's great news Chen!" interjected Jia.

"It gets even better. I told him all about Derick and how things ended. When he heard that we'd planned to visit France and already had hotel reservations he said he'd join me in Paris!"

Jia clapped in joy "I'm so happy for you!"

It looked like things were going to work out better than any of us had expected. Jia and I hadn't met Eirik yet but judging from I'd just heard I already liked him.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers