First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jia hadn't warmed to Derick and came up with a nickname for him ('Der Dick') which she used when he wasn't about. It was fun to have Chen here but he never joined in any activity and always put a damper on things.

One evening after Derick had retired for bed; Chen said "I'd like to go to a spa sometime, when would it suit you?"

"Anytime works for us but it's best to avoid weekends. We could go tomorrow or on Friday."

"That's great; would we go to the same place we went last time?"

"It's up to you, we could go to another water park where we can swim naked as well. Will Derick join us?"

"He said he'll come but I don't know if he'll join us in the sauna or just stay in the pool area."

We decided to go the next morning and planned to leave at 9. Once we were in bed, Jia said "I wish 'Der Dick' wasn't coming. He's just going to be miserable and we'll be forced to waste time in the pool area with him."

"Don't worry about it; we don't have to swim any longer than we usually do."

The next morning we headed it out as planned. 'Der Dick' remained silent for the whole trip and I wondered why he'd even bothered to join us. Jia spoke to Chen about the last time she'd been here. Chen said she was especially looking forwards to the saunas with Jia adding that it was a pity Fan (their mother) wasn't here. I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw Derick looking quite shocked. It looked like Chen hadn't told him everything about her last spa visit!

At the spa we first hit the pools and swam before separating from Chen and Derick. Jia said "Do you think 'Der Dick' is going to join us?"

"I doubt it somehow. Did you notice how shocked he was when you mentioned your mother?"

"Yes, I wanted him to know that even someone her age could enjoy being nude with others."

We swam a bit longer and then searched for Chen and Derick to tell them we were heading for the nude area now. They were in an outside pool and as we approached I was surprised to see Derick laughing at something Chen said. I think it was the first time I'd seen him laugh or even smile since he arrived.

Jia walked up to them and said "We're going to the sauna now, do you want to join us?"

Chen looked at Derick and said "I'm ready - Derick, are you going to stay here?"

Derick took a moment before saying "No. Can I join you?"

The three of us were stunned! Jia looked at me with a surprised expression and mouthed 'OMG'!

Chen looked at Jia and me and asked "Is that OK for you two?"

Jia answered "Of course it's OK. The more the merrier! But Derick, you understand you're going to have to be naked and will see other naked people?"

Derick blushed and said "Yes, I understand."

Chen looked overjoyed and grabbed his hand pulling him out of the pool. Jia led the way and we went out of the pool section and into the spa zone. After scanning our bracelets at the turnstile the first stop was the changing room.

Jia said "We remove our swim suits here and through the door over there is the nude area."

I peeled down my swimsuit and hung it on one of the provided hooks before turning to watch Jia and Chen undress. I find it amazingly erotic to watch a woman remove a wet bathing suit and the two sisters didn't disappoint. My penis swelled a bit as I watched their familiar bodies being revealed. Both sets of nipples were erect and I was surprised to see that Chen had also shaved off all her pubic hair.

As was usual the newbie was last to undress and Derick was standing around looking slightly bewildered. I took pity on him and taking Jia's hand pulled her towards the door saying "Let's go inside and let Derick change."

Jia reluctantly followed me. Once the door had closed she said "I wanted to watch him undress!"

"Come one, he's already nervous and doesn't need a bigger audience!"

"You're right, I wonder how he'll deal with this!"

"Well, he already surprised us by deciding to come, maybe this experience will help him loosen up and become more human."

"Hmmm, I'll believe it when I see it!"

The sauna was quite busy and a lot of people were milling around the entrance to the Finnish sauna. I looked at the "aufguss" schedule hanging on the wall and saw that one was due to start in about 5 minutes. I jokingly said "An 'aufguss' ceremony is about to start, if we really want to punish him we could suggest he tries it!"

Jia laughed and said "We better not; I don't really want to kill him!"

At that moment Chen and Derick walked through the door. They were both wrapped in towels and joined us.

Derick was staring at the group of naked people waiting at the entrance to the sauna. He wasn't wearing his glasses so I couldn't be sure how clearly he could see but judging by his expression his eyesight was good enough!

Chen asked "What's going on?"

"They're waiting for the ceremony to start."

"Ceremony?"

I quickly explained that every hour or so there was a special ceremony on one of the saunas. A staff member would enter and add some scented water to the hot sauna stones causing a rise in humidity and temperature. The feeling would be intensified as he or she would walk around the sauna with a fan or towel and blow the super-heated air over the participants.

Chen asked "Do you want to do it?"

I replied "we've tried a few before but the heat was too much and we didn't enjoy the experience so much."

Chen looked at Derick and said "I'd like to try, will you come?"

Derick nodded and we watched in surprise as the two of them joined the large group entering the sauna. They removed their towels at the entrance and we caught a glimpse of their bottoms as they went inside.

Jia said "I don't believe it!"

I laughed and said "Maybe he can handle the heat better than we think - he is from Hong Kong!"

We decided to get some tea while we waited for them to emerge and sat down on the sofa across from the sauna entrance. After about 10 minutes the door opened and a cloud of steam emerged followed by a group of flushed and sweaty people. Chen and Derick were among the last to exit and stood for a while taking deep breaths of cooler air. It was the first time we had seen Derick naked. There weren't any surprises down below. He had a slightly smaller than average uncircumcised cock and a small set of very hairy balls.

I didn't waste my time inspecting Derick's genitals for long and my attention switched to Chen's body. Her nipples never failed to amaze me and the new shaved look suited her. I could feel my cock twitch as I compared her lower lips with Jia's and found them to be quite similar in appearance. I could see quite a few of the ceremony participants staring at her breasts in wonder and I felt a similar excitement as when Jia was exposed.

They finally noticed us sitting on the sofa and walked over. We were surprised that Derick didn't cover himself with a towel and seemed to have forgotten he was naked. When they stopped before us I asked "How was it?"

Chen said "It's too hot, I could hardly stand it!"

"Yes, it was very hot but I actually enjoyed it." said Derick.

"I suppose you're more used to high temperatures and humidity than us! Once you get your breath back you should go round the corner over there and use some crushed ice to rub yourselves down. After that a cold shower and even a cold dip would be good."

Derick didn't look too pleased with the suggestion but bravely followed Chen. We heard some gasps and screams as they used the ice and showers. Shortly afterwards they emerged and dried themselves. Chen was looking relieved but Derick had more the look of a cold wet dog!

"Let's have some tea and a rest then we can try some of the other saunas or go for a swim."

We went to the relaxation area and Jia and I got four cups of tea. While Jia and Chen were talking I asked Derick "So, you're OK with the nudity?"

He took his time before replying "Yes. I wasn't happy at first but when I started sweating in the heat it felt really good and I could see why it's better naked."

I thought he was through as this was easily the longest sentence I had heard from him. To my surprise he continued.

"I can see that nudity here is natural and makes sense. I always associated nudity in spas with prostitution as it is in Hong Kong and other places. I must apologize to you and Jia for thinking you would go to such places."

I was stunned and looked over at Jia to see if she had heard our conversation. She was looking at Derick with surprise and said "Your apology is accepted Derick, thank you."

Chen was also looking surprised but also somewhat angry. She said "Derick, I told you these spas were nothing like that! Why didn't you believe me?"

"I thought you were just saying that because you were embarrassed that your sister would visit such places. But when I heard you had taken your mother with you I realized that I must have been mistaken."

"I see. Next time you don't believe me - why don't you just ask."

"I will, I'm sorry."

I decided to suggest we go outside for a swim before the good mood was destroyed by their squabble. We dropped our towels and stepped into the salt water pool first. It was fun and I enjoyed touching and teasing Jia underwater as we watched Chen and Derick try out the jets. He seemed to spend a long time at the jet located at waist height and when they turned off and the water became clearer I could see his penis had grown and his foreskin hat retracted.

Jia and Chen said they wanted to switch as the fountains and jets activated in the other pool. They walked up the stairs and jogged over to the other pool. I could see all eyes watching as Chen's breasts and huge nipples bounced as she ran. Jia's wobbling arse was an equal joy to watch and I felt my penis lengthen. I said "Let's join them!" to Derick as I headed to the exit. Derick hesitated before following me and I could see his dick was still erect.

His glans was poking out from his foreskin and I thought that being circumcised was actually quite useful in this situation as a partial erection wasn't as obvious! We walked to the other pool and I could see a few people staring at him. Chen laughed when we approached and said "Derick, are you happy to see me?"

Jia and I failed to supress our laughter as Derick blushed and replied "I'm always pleased to see you."

After entering the pool I swam over to Jia and we both moved to the massage loungers. I lay down first and Jia took the one next to me. She turned towards me and I felt her hand slide up my leg and grab my flaccid penis. "Why aren't you happy to see me?" she whispered.

I laughed and said "if you carry on like that I'll be very happy very soon." She gave me a kiss and I felt my cock grow as her skilful fingers massaged it to hardness. I was a bit worried that my erection would be seen when the bubbles stopped but Jia suddenly rolled over onto me. I looked around to see if anyone was bothered by her display of affection. I could see a few other couples holding each other and kissing in the pool so we weren't the only ones and I relaxed.

My curved cock was in a rather uncomfortable position being pushed flat against my stomach so I moved my hands down and grasped Jia's buttocks pulling her further up. I felt her nipples rubbing over my chest as she slid higher and the pressure on my cock eased as her arse rose up out of the water.

This had the added benefit of her stunning backside being visible to everyone inside and outside the pool. Her legs were now on either side of my thighs which meant her pussy and asshole were available for inspection. I noticed almost every passer-by was taking a good and long look and that many heads in the pool were facing in our direction.

My cock got even harder and I thought back to the first time we'd been in this pool and she had climbed out on this side and basically crawled to the other pool on her hands and knees. I still wasn't sure if she'd purposely done it or just hadn't realised how much she was actually showing.

There was movement on my right and Chen slid onto the lounger that Jia had vacated. Her nipples broke the surface of the water and stood out like two pink wet beacons. She leaned closer and said "You guys are putting on quite a display."

Jia said "I suppose we should tone it down a bit" and then suddenly rolled off me.

I realised what would happen and quickly rolled to my left to avoid my cock from jumping out of the water. I said "Hey, watch what you're doing!" only to hear Chen say "I was watching and it looked good!"

She further surprised me when I felt her hand rub over my arse and give it a quick squeeze. I decided it was a good time to get to deeper water and rolled of the lounger. My timing had been good because a few seconds later the bubbles stopped and some of the fountains began spraying. I moved underneath the nearest one and enjoyed the water pulsing against my neck and back.

When the fountains stopped I'd relaxed and things below the waterline were safe again. Chen said "Let's try another sauna, maybe not as hot this time!"

The four of us left the pool and dried off before walking a few meters to the mild sauna. I saw that Derick had also calmed down and his penis had reverted to its smaller size. We stayed in this sauna for around 20 minutes before showering and lying on some sun loungers to relax and dry.

After a small lunch in the bistro we spent the rest of the afternoon in the various steam rooms and saunas. Derick was far more pleasant than at any other time during his visit. He preferred the very hot saunas and had almost normal conversations with the rest of us. I learned a bit more about his business and his future plans and generally got to know him a bit better.

On the way home all my passengers fell asleep making it a rather long and boring drive for me. Once we were inside the house, Chen and Jia said they would change and then cook dinner. Derick said he would watch some TV in the living room. I followed the ladies upstairs and used the bathroom while Jia removed her clothes.

She entered the bathroom just as I was finishing up and I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I was feeling horny after the spa and Jia felt my pants bulge as I pulled her against me. She reached down and squeezed my hardening cock before saying "Save this for later, I have to help Chen cook dinner!"

I watched her leave and she gave me a little wiggle of her arse in the doorway. I sighed in frustration then undressed and went downstairs still sporting a partial erection. In the kitchen I found the sisters wearing aprons but otherwise naked. They looked very sexy especially from behind where there were just two strings holding things together. My cock stiffened further and they giggled at my reaction.

Jia said "You better get out of here with that thing so we can concentrate on cooking!"

I decided to follow their advice and after grabbing a drink from the fridge went into the living room. Derick was seated and watching some documentary when I entered. He was staring at my cock as I sat and then said "Aren't you embarrassed to walk around like that?"

"Why should I be? We've been naked most of the day and Jia and Chen are both nude in the kitchen making dinner."

"I don't just mean naked I mean, um... in that condition" he said pointing at my still slightly aroused penis.

"Oh that! No, I'm not embarrassed about it, it's natural. I don't usually walk around with an erection when we have visitors but I'm still a bit excited after seeing Jia being admired in public. I can leave if it's bothering you?"

"No, no. It's fine. It's just that I felt very uncomfortable today when I was aroused and people could see. Only my wife and Chen have seen me in that condition before."

"I get you. It's different at the spa and I don't like being aroused there either as you never know if someone will be offended or make a complaint."

Derick nodded and then said "Don't you mind?"

"Mind what?"

"Your wife being naked and seen by others?"

"Quite the opposite! I love seeing others look at her and it makes me proud that she's mine."

"But aren't you jealous?"

"No! Why should I be? She's with me and watching others enjoy her beauty makes me happy."

"But what if someone approaches her and she likes him better than you?"

"Well, that could happen even when she's not naked! I trust her completely and I know she loves me. As long as that's the case I'm not worried at all. I know she looks at other men, just like I look at other women but it doesn't mean anything. As long as we love each other I know she will always be with me."

"So if you see me looking at Jia and getting excited it really doesn't bother you?"

"No, as long as you behave respectfully and don't do or say anything she doesn't like it's fine and it just shows me that you appreciate her beauty as much as me."

Derick thought about this and then said "I can't do that. Every time I see Chen naked with others around I feel jealous and angry at her for showing herself. I think only a husband should see a woman like that."

"That's fine and many people think that way. But if you can't change your attitude I don't know if your relationship with Chen can work. She used to be very shy and have no confidence in herself. After her first time being nude in public and seeing other people naked she realised that she was beautiful and had nothing to be embarrassed about. Since then she's become a much happier person and is enjoying her life."

"Today, I decided to join you because I wanted to see if I could change. I actually enjoyed being nude myself but I just couldn't get comfortable with other men looking at Chen."

"Well I think it's great that you tried it and maybe you will get used to it over time."

Derick nodded but I had the feeling he wasn't convinced.

"Dinner is ready!" Chen called.

We both stood and walked into the dining room together. The table was set and the ladies had removed their aprons. The food and the chefs looked delicious and I would gladly have eaten everything! It was rather strange with Derick dressed and the three of us naked and it was something we'd never experienced before. I was pretty sure the only person at the table feeling uncomfortable was the one wearing clothes.

After we'd eaten we all helped to clean up and I couldn't resist getting frisky with Jia again. We were both getting hot and it was obvious from her behaviour and the external signs that she was ready for more. Chen also looked flushed and her nipples were huge. She made some advances to Derick but he didn't respond and I even saw him take her hand off his crotch when she touched him there.

We excused ourselves and Jia rushed upstairs with me in close pursuit. Once our door was closed, Jia moved to the bed, spread her legs apart and bent over resting on her elbows. Her asshole and wet pussy were presented to me and I didn't hesitate to step forward and sink my straining cock all the way in with a single push. She loved this position as my downward curve caused my cock to rub against her g-spot each time it moved in and out.

I knew I'd hit my target as she gasped loudly and then began to moan as I continued pumping. I bent over her body to increase the downward angle and grabbed her barely hanging nipples. She was so aroused that this pushed her over the edge and she screamed as her first orgasm hit. I froze and enjoyed the sensation of her pulsing canal while trying to hold back by own climax.

I knew if I stayed there and she started to move I would lose control and it would be over. I slowly extracted my glistening shaft. Jia moaned as it popped free and let herself slide forwards on the bed. She mumbled "did you finish?"

"No, I'm saving it, I want more!"

"What do you want?"

"I want your arse!"

She groaned lifted her buttocks offering her treasures to me. I was tempted to mount her but I knew I would only last seconds so I climbed into bed next to her and ran my hand between her legs collecting her juices and then inserting my finger into her anus.