Five Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down next to Dalia and said, "You know, Nina and me had this day about a year after we started playing."

"That long?"

"That long. It wasn't easy for her to do the things I put you through, even if she wanted to explore who she was sexually. I didn't throw her in the deep end like I did you."

Dalia put her hand on Matt's. "I can swim."

"Yeah."

"Things don't have to be one way."

"I know."

"We can go from here and see where we end up."

Matt poked Dalia's forehead and said, "That's not how I do things, you eager little beaver. I'm not half-assing this."

Dalia pouted. "I'm not a beaver."

"You swallow wood like you're one."

A chuckle bubbled up in Dalia's throat, and before she knew it, she'd rolled back in the couch, trapped in a belly laugh.

"You're such an idiot sometimes."

Matt shrugged and threw Dalia her dress. She grabbed it and said, "I still have to dress?"

"And go home."

"But why?"

"You show up at my doorstep and then all of a sudden we're in this place now?" He shook his head and said, "I need time to think through the promises I've made."

"And I absolutely have to leave?"

"Absolutely."

"Can I at least make you cum before I go?"

Matt laughed and shook his head. "I'm not like you, Dalia. I don't need to cum to clear my head."

"Fine." Dalia turned around and bent forward. She pulled her ass apart and flashed her tight little asshole to Matt. "Then you're not getting any of this either."

He spanked her ass, and Dalia stumbled forward with a yelp.

"I'll have it when I want to."

"Screw you, Matt."

"Likewise."

Dalia took her dress in her hands and bunched it together to make it easy to slip over her head. She glanced at Matt and wiggled her shoulder so her tits danced on her chest. "Last chance."

"I'll pass."

The dress slipped over her body, and as the fabric settled around her, Dalia said "Make sure you don't regret this."

"I won't, and neither will you."

Matt put his hand in the small of Dalia's back and pulled her against him. His scent wrapped around her as he bent down and nipped her lip hard before moving on and pushing his tongue past her defenses. Her crushed her soft shape against his strong body and plundered her lips until she had to grab his shoulders to stay on her feet. This wasn't the kiss of a man afraid to lose her. It was a promise.

Matt winked at Dalia after he broke the kiss, grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. He pushed her towards the front door, dazed by the intensity of his kiss. Only when they'd made it to the door did Dalia struggle.

"My stuff!"

"You don't need it."

"What, you want me to walk home?"

"Okay, fine. You get your keys."

"And my phone."

"Do you really need your phone?"

Dalia tilted her head and gave Matt the look. He held up his hands and said, "Fine. I'll trade you for your shoes."

"Seriously?"

"No shoes, no phone."

"Fine."

Matt held out his hand, and Dalia huffed as she leaned on him to take off her shoes. She slammed them in his hand. "There. Now can I have my phone?"

"Sure, a deal's a deal. There's something else though."

"What?"

"You can't drive without your driver's license."

Dalia licked her teeth and bobbed her head. "Of course. What will it cost me?"

Matt nodded down.

"My dress?"

"Unless you want to trade your phone."

"You want me to drive home naked?"

"Yup." Matt gestured down his naked body and said, "I thought we'd match if you did."

Dalia rolled her eyes and pulled her dress over her head and tossed it at Matt. "Why'd you even make me put it back on?"

"I didn't know I was going to make you go home naked, but here we are now. I improvised, and you ended up in a less than ideal situation. Let's keep it to one uncomfortable drive home, yes?"

Dalia opened her mouth to answer Matt, but she didn't know what to say. So she waited for him to bring her what she'd bargained for. She walked over to her car, and glanced back over her shoulder. Matt stood watching her, unconcerned with his nakedness, while her body simmered. Her eyes dropped to his cock, still half mast. The way she was feeling right now, she'd do him on the front of her car if she had to.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to see what happened when he actually had a plan. It would spare her this bullshit, hopefully.

#

CHAPTER TWO

Rules

Dalia sat alone in her couch, and her untouched luggage glared at her from the corner of the living room. The bright red plastic clashed with the modern, black and white decor. This was not how she'd expected her Saturday morning to go.

Her phone rang. Matt, Dalia swallowed and picked up.

"Hi, Matt."

'Sir.'

"I'm sorry. Morning, Sir."

'Better. I want you to come over.'

"Now?"

'Yes, as soon as you can get here.'

"Do you want me to wear anything special?"

'Wear a dress.'

"Anything else?"

'Surprise me.'

Yes, Sir. The words stuck to her tongue as the connection died. Surprise me, what did that mean? Classy or slutty? She ripped open her wardrobe and grabbed a flowing, open-backed lavender dress. The folds would run along her curves until the dress split high on her thigh to show off her legs. It was a beautiful dress, classy and feminine, crafted from delicate cashmere. She'd be fine if she wore a bra, but if she didn't, with breasts like hers, he'd see every little bump and curve.

Would that surprise him? Maybe. The ticking of the clock clacked in Dalia's ears as she ran her eyes along her dresses. None fit what she wanted like the lavender one did. A simple twist of Matt's fingers, and the clasp holding it up would pop and leave her naked before him. A pair of light gray heels finished off her outfit, she wore nothing else.

A short drive later, Dalia stood in front of Matt's front door. Her body buzzed with excitement as she rang the bell. Matt opened the door and ran his eyes over Dalia. He lingered on her rock hard nipples before his eyes slid down along her uncovered leg.

"Want me to turn around, Sir?"

"No, that's fine. You can come in."

Matt stepped aside, and Dalia's skin turned to goose bumps when she brushed past him. He put his hand on her naked back and nudged her toward the living room. Everything looked the same as always, except for the stationary and the pen on the dinner table.

"Sit down." Dalia obeyed and took a seat. Matt sat down in front of Dalia, and when he didn't say a word, she spun the pen around. "Don't."

Dalia slapped her hand down on the pen. "I'm sorry."

"I called you over for a reason." Matt knocked the table and said, "Look at me."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I know you're nervous."

"Thanks, it's just--"

"That doesn't mean I want to be interrupted."

Dalia hunched her shoulders, but she didn't dare look away from Matt. "Sorry."

"You don't have to keep apologizing, just listen for now, I'll tell you when I want to hear from you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good." He pointed at Dalia and said, "You're a fuck slut, a whore, a toy to fuck in whatever hole I want. That much we both know." Dalia's lips parted as Matt's humiliating words hit her. "But now you want to be my property, and that comes with rules, Dalia. Five simple rules. You'll write them all down right now and sign them with your name, understand?"

Dalia squeezed the pen in her hand as she broke eye contact and stared at the blank pages on the table. What would he make her write? How much would he take away?

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want to see perfect hand writing or you start over, got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Nod if you need me to repeat what I said."

"Okay."

"I, Dalia Hale, am a fuck slut for my Master, Matt Roberts, to use and share as He pleases. I will strive to live by the five rules Sir has provided to me below. When Sir finds cause to punish me, I trust Him to respect my integrity, and I pray He will give me another chance to prove I'm an obedient fuck toy whenever I err."

Dalia's hand hung frozen over the paper as Matt's words seeped in. Share? Punish? He still wanted to humiliate her by giving her to others as a fuckable plaything. And why would he punish her? She'd paid for her cheating.

Dalia nodded, and Matt repeated his words. He'd forced his punishments on her, right before he used her and made her cum hard. She nodded again, and Matt spelled out what she was to him once more. He'd shown her off and let her be used like she was his property, like it was natural for him to decide who got to fuck her. She'd loved it. Dalia's hand started moving, and the letters flowed on the paper. She didn't nod again, Matt's words already burnt in her mind.

Matt slid the paper over to him after she'd finished, and he crumpled it after reading over what she'd written.

"Again."

"Yes, Sir."

Dalia started over, and as the stack of papers on the table grew smaller, she sunk deeper and deeper into the role Matt's words described. He dictated his rules, and with every paragraph, the picture of her submission to Matt clarified.

"These are the rules I will live by:

The first rule states that since I am His fuck slut, Sir owns my body, and I have no control over it whatsoever. I trust Him not to harm me in any way I wouldn't wish to be hurt, but otherwise He can consider me to be His fuck toy to do with as He pleases.

The second rule says that I am no longer allowed to cum without Sir's permission. Others can be given control over my orgasms, but Sir will explicitly or implicitly make it clear when this is the case. Sir can punish me for cumming without permission.

The third rule tells me to obey Sir's every order to the best of my ability. Sir can gift His control over me to others, but I am to disobey if He has not explicitly or implicitly done so. Sir will consider my performance when I fail to fulfill an order, and if He finds it insufficient, He can punish me.

The fourth rule says my holes need to always be ready for Sir's use. Also, I need to always be well groomed and appropriately dressed, even if Sir hasn't given me specific orders. Sir can punish me if I've kept Him waiting, or for any failure to please Him aesthetically.

The fifth and last rule states that my purpose as Sir's fuck slut is to serve any man or woman presented to me with my full ability, no matter what state I'm in. Nobody will be allowed to use me without Sir's explicit or implicit agreement. Still, no matter who uses me, Sir can punish me for any shortcoming He sees in my performance as His fuck slut."

Any hope for Matt to leave her even a tiny shred of control faded as Dalia dotted the fifth and final rule. He wanted her body, her orgasms, her time, her decency and finally her freedom. She wouldn't be his lover, no. She'd be his fuck slut, his toy to do with as he pleased. Dalia's hand no longer shook. His demands went beyond what she'd dreamed about, but she wouldn't deny him.

"We're almost done, keep going: If I ever want to renegotiate my station in Sir's life, or if anything happens that goes wildly beyond the limits of what I can endure, I can use my safe word, which is 'garden boy'. Sir will take the time to take care of my needs when I do."

Garden boy. Was he still angry with her for being a cheating slut? Dalia looked up for the first time in what felt like ages. Can it be something else? The question didn't leave her lips. In his eyes, she was a slut who couldn't be trusted. She needed to prove he could trust her, so she wrote down what he dictated, no matter how long she hesitated when she got to her safe word.

"I, Dalia Hale, acknowledge I've read everything above, and that I accept these guidelines for my life as Sir's fuck slut. I am aware that the moment I sign this document, I admit to being Sir's fuck toy, and I will submit to His rules immediately.

My signature below seals my agreement to every word written in this document."

Dalia Hale.

Dalia stared down at her signature. Just like that? She'd signed before she realized what she'd done, dragged along by the whirlwind of emotions stirred up by Matt's deliberate words. Matt took the paper away from her and held out his hand.

"Give me the pen." Dalia traced the lines in the palm of Matt's hand. "The pen, Dalia." She shook her head, and Matt said "Why won't you give me the pen? Don't you want this?"

Dalia squeezed the hard plastic. She wanted what he said, but did she want it like this? This time, it would be her choice. Every humiliating second, she'd know she gave in to the pleasure of her own free will. Her arm moved, and she dropped the pen in Matt's hand.

"Thought so." A tight ball formed in Dalia's stomach as Matt signed his name next to hers. "I'll get you a copy, the original will stay with me."

Matt left the room and took the contract with him. The door closed behind him with a metallic click that startled Dalia from her daze.

She'd signed herself away to be Matt's willing whore. Oh God! She'd done it, she was a fuck slut now. Everything she'd dreamed of, alone in the dark of her bedroom, would become real again.

Matt returned and put his hands on Dalia's bare shoulders. "Stand up."

"There's a clip on the back of my dress, you just--"

"I'll get you naked soon enough, slut."

"Yes, Sir."

Matt let his hands slide down Dalia's uncovered back as she stood. He slipped under the soft fabric of her dress, sampling the supple skin hidden beneath the delicate lavender guise. He crept up towards her tits, and Dalia arched her back, eager.

"Turn around, arms behind your back." Matt's lips neared hers, but so slow. One hand slipped between her blonde locks and pulled her back, widening the gap faster than it closed. Her back curved under the steady pull of Matt's strong hand, forcing her tits pup and exposing her throat to his lips. Dalia let out a choked moan when his lips first touched her neck. A cold spark ran along her skin.

Matt popped the clasp holding Dalia's dress up. The soft lavender veiling her body slipped down. First slow, but then faster until it pooled at her feet and left her naked with her tits on offer.

Matt dragged the tips of his fingers along her neck as he kissed her throat. Down his hand went along her collar bone, followed by his teasing lips. Yet he lingered. Dalia burned to beg him to move that one little inch, to play with her tits, but she could only wait.

Matt tugged her head further back and sucked one nipple between his lips as he rolled the other between his fingers. Dalia moaned in pleasure and gasped when the gentle tease turned to sharp pain when he nipped her sensitive nub with his teeth. Matt's warm tongue soothed the sting, distracted her from the firmer grip he took on her other nipple. This time there was no soft and hard, both her nipples suffered as Matt stretched her tits away from her arched body.

Matt let go, and Dalia wobbled on her high heels as she straightened her back, panting.

"On your knees, slut." Dalia uncrossed her arms to steady herself as she knelt. "Keep your arms crossed behind your back."

Breath burst from her throat as Matt slapped her tit. He kept slapping her fat tits as she struggled to keep her balance. Her jugs bounced and swung as the stinging slaps painted them red. She finally made it on her knees, her eyes stuck to Matt's zipper. Her pussy dripped on her thighs, and she moaned when Matt pushed her face against his coarse jeans, his rock hard cock hot against her cheek. She wanted it in her mouth, wanted Matt's cum on her tongue, on her tits, anywhere.

Matt grabbed a handful of hair and held Dalia back as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. She jerked forward, hungry to suck his thick shaft, but his hold was too strong.

"Open up."

Dalia obeyed and moaned when Matt guided his thick shaft inside her willing mouth. He kept pushing, even when he hit the back of her throat. Tears ran down Dalia's cheeks as she choked on a throat full of cock. She couldn't pull back, all she could do was take it. She looked up at Matt, and her pussy clenched when she saw the look in his eyes. There wasn't a shred of doubt in them she'd give him what he wanted.

Dalia's lungs burned for air, but she waited for Matt to pull out, gagging or not. Sweet air filled her chest to bursting when Matt finally pulled his cock out of her messy hole. He jerked her back and made her look at him through her tears. "What are you?"

"A fuck toy, Sir."

"And what does that make your throat?"

"A wet hole for your cock."

"And your fat tits?"

"Something for you to play with and cum on."

"And if I tell you I want my balls on your chin?"

Matt let go of her hair, and Dalia knew what to do. She half fell forward on Matt's cock, spearing her throat on his cock. Shame burned in the depths of her stomach as her beautiful face and tits were reduced to playthings. Still, she pushed on, focused on fulfilling Matt's demand even as she gagged on his throbbing shaft.

Matt put his hand on the back of Dalia's head and said, "That's a good little fuck slut." He pushed deeper inside her squelching throat and groaned as he thrust his cock inside her tight hole. Dalia gulped in air whenever he let her go, but she impaled herself again and again.

She had to. Matt wanted the pleasure only an obedient fuck slut could give him, and if that meant swallowing his fat cock until her chin touched his balls, she'd do that until he came down her throat. She'd fuck her own face, her tits bouncing, just to show him she belonged on her knees at his feet, gobbling up his wonderful cock.

Matt pulled Dalia off him, and she struggled to get his cock back into her mouth, but he dodged her.

"Please let me make you cum, Sir."

Matt pushed down on the back of Dalia's head and said, "Look at that floor, slut." The glistening drops of pussy juice on the clean floor didn't lie. She'd made a mess. "Get on your stomach and grab the spikes of your heels."

Dalia lowered herself to the floor, humiliated. Her tits pressed into the cold tiles when she reached back and grabbed her heels. Two pairs of bracers dropped on the floor next to her face, and Dalia swallowed when Matt picked one up. A chain rattled from it as he connected it to her wrist. The other of the pair closed around her ankle, and the second set locked her in her humiliating pose. The chains gave her some slack, but not enough to protect herself from whatever Matt wanted with her.

He moved between her legs and pushed his cock under her body so the hot shaft nestled against her soaked pussy. Dalia moaned as the ridges of his cockhead bumped into her clit. "Fuck me." Matt spanked her ass hard, and Dalia jerked against her ties as the sharp slap traveled up her spine. "Please!" He spanked her again, never keeping his cock still between her legs. "Please fuck me!"

All she got was more harsh spanks as Matt's hand struck her ass with no mercy. She couldn't avoid it, could only suffer every stinging blow. Her ties stretched her wide open, vulnerable. "Please! I'll say it! I'm your fuck slut! Fuck my pussy! Shove your cock in my ass! Anything you want, I'll do it!"

Dalia begging stilled as Matt poised the tip of his cock at her slit. "I know."

He stretched her hole with his thick shaft. "From now on this fuck hole is going to be wet for me, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir! Whenever you want to fuck me."

Another harsh slap to her sore ass. Matt pulled out again and ignored Dalia's pitiful whine. "You don't understand, slut. It doesn't matter if I fuck your hole or not." He pushed two fingers inside her ass and fucked her tight asshole with them, hard and fast. Dalia grunted at the discomfort, but her body gobbled it up. "You're going to clean this hole just in case I fuck it."

Matt pushed back inside Dalia's pussy and stretched her sore asshole on a third finger. "You're a fuck slut, a walking set of holes for my cock. If I want to fuck your face, you get on your knees. If I want your pussy, you better make sure it's soaking wet. And if want your ass, you bend over and spread it."