Five Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalia's pussy squeezed Matt's cock hard as he humiliated her, and she moaned as he fucked both her holes. The power of his thrusts mushed her tits against the floor. Time after time, he slapped her burning ass and sent spikes of hot pain right to her clit.

"Please!"

"Please what, slut?"

"Please, can I cum!"

"No, slut. Your going to cum with my cock up your ass like the whore you are."

"Hurry!"

Matt ripped his cock out of Dalia's pussy and put it against her asshole. "You want my cock in your ass, slut?"

"Yes! Fuck my ass like a cunt, Sir! Fuck it like you fucked my face and my slutty fuckhole!"

"Are you a whore for cock?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going to take cock in this ass whenever I tell you to?"

"Yes! Please!"

"You fuck slut."

Matt grabbed Dalia's hips and powered his cock inside of her. Dalia screamed as he ripped her open, but her ass could take the pounding he gave it. She was going to cum from the cock fucking her ass, owning it. She was an ass whore. A fuck slut who got reamed, smeared in her own cunt juice. The pleasure built inside of her, rising, boiling.

When Dalia finally exploded, her juices drenched the floor. She screamed as Matt pounded her ass and filled her final hole with a hard earned load of cum.

No man had ever fucked her like Matt did. This is what she gave her freedom for. Matt demanded everything from her, but he gave her back so much more. She was an ass whore and a fuck slut, but that was fine. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be floating in this warm sea of pleasure, with flashes of lightning shooting through her body.

When Dalia resurfaced, she stood under a hot shower. The warmth of the water worked wonders on her tired body, and she had a smile on her face after she'd dried off and slipped her dress back on. She followed her nose into the dining room, and her stomach growled when a delicious looking roast chicken winked at her.

She put her hand on the back of the seat opposite to Matt and said, "Am I supposed to sit here, Sir?"

"Yes. My kids will hate me for roasting a chicken when they're not around to eat it, but I wanted chicken."

"They're at your mother's?"

"Nina's."

"Oh."

Matt picked up the carving knife and tapped the chicken with it. "Don't worry about it, Nina's mom's a much better cook than I am, they're not missing out. You want breast or thigh?"

"Breast with lots of skin." Matt carved off Dalia's order before he served himself.

"You're going to make me fat."

"Just making sure you don't pass out in front of your building tonight."

Dalia's fork stilled in her hand. "I can't stay here tonight?"

"Not yet."

"Why not? I signed your contract."

"It's just a piece of paper to you right now."

"A piece of paper? Do you even know how hard it was to write all that down?"

"I'm not saying it wasn't hard. I'm saying that right now, to you, all of this is still just a way to get off."

"It's not."

Matt put down his cutlery and stood. "Spread your legs."

"Now? We're having lunch."

"Spread them."

Matt walked around the table and reached between Dalia's legs. He ran his fingers along Dalia's slit and then held them in front of her face and rubbed them together. They were dry.

"Your hole's not ready, that's one mistake. I own you now, slut. Whatever I say happens, happens, those are the rules. You didn't obey me when I gave you a direct order. That's a second mistake."

He walked back to his seat and sat down. "You'll go home after you've finished eating. You didn't come back to me to be a slut, you already were." Matt pointed his fork at Dalia. "This isn't a game, Dalia, if you don't convince me you want this, all of it will be over. Is that what you want? Do you want me to trash your contract?"

Dalia shook her head, hunched under the weight of Matt's words. "I don't want this to be over."

"It's up to you."

Dalia could only nod and look down at her plate of wonderful food. Matt would never do anything by halves, she knew that much. His punishment had changed her life. She'd thought she wanted this, but was she only acting? She didn't know. At the very least, she wanted to stay close to Mat, that much she was sure of. But how could she convince him she wanted the rest? She didn't know.

Dalia looked up at Matt, her eyes glistening. "Help me show you, Sir."

Matt Dalia's eyes and nodded. "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into, but I think there's hope."

Dalia lit up with a smile, and she said "So I can stay?"

"No. You're still going home, and tomorrow I'll show you what happens when you break my rules."

Dalia opened her mouth, but it was pointless to argue. He'd punish her again tomorrow. She burned to ask for the slightest hint of what to expect, but she didn't dare. She drove home obsessing about what could be waiting for her, and by the time she fell asleep, she hadn't gotten any closer to an answer.

She reached between her legs, and punishment or not, her slit had soaked as she agonized about what Matt would put her through. She couldn't wait.

Damn that man.

#

CHAPTER THREE

Slip

Matt stood waiting for Dalia when she pulled up on his driveway. It was sunny out, so she'd picked a flowery sundress and a white half cup bra. The deep cut of the dress showed of Dalia's generous cleavage. Simple tan heels finished her outfit. Dalia clenched her hands on the wheel and took a breath to gather some courage before she swung the car door open and gave herself over to Matt's mercy.

"Morning, Sir."

"Lift your skirt."

Dalia glanced over her shoulder, through the gap in the hedge, and bit her lip before she flashed Matt her glistening pussy. No panties today. Matt stepped in closer and pushed her back against the car. "Lift your skirt and keep it up."

"Here?"

"Yes, slut."

"It's day out, Sir."

Matt grabbed hold of Dalia's wrists and pulled them up above her head. Her heart beat in her chest as Matt lifted her dress up to her waist and held it there. "That's what I asked, it's not enough now."

Matt revealed more and more of her as she stood with her arms stretched, like she was waving for someone to look at her, as if her dress wasn't enough of an eye catcher already. A white flag with flowers on it. The light fabric hitched at her tits before Matt pulled the dress clear of her arms, and there she stood, naked but for her heels and a bra that didn't even cover her nipples.

"Lie back on the hood of the car."

Dalia obeyed and stretched back on the hood, in plain sight from the street. What if someone saw? Matt pushed two fingers inside her and said, "At least your fuck hole's wet. You remembered that much of the rules."

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not." Matt leaned closer to her, his hands teasing, making her fight to hold in her moans. "You're going to beg me to cum, right here."

Dalia shook her head hard and said, "Please don't."

Matt sighed and said, "After you beg, I'm going to spank your cunt."

"Please."

Matt ripped his hand from Dalia's slit, pinched her nipples and pulled her off the hood of the car using the hard nubs as handles. Dalia yelped at the sudden sharp pain, and she followed Matt's tugging down until she knelt at his feet. He let go of her tits, grabbed her hair and forced her to face him.

"This isn't about what you want, slut. You're a fuck toy." He unzipped his pants with his free hand and pulled out his cock. Dalia opened her mouth for him, eager for it.

But she wasn't ready for him to slam her head forward just as he powered his hips towards her. His cock pushed deep inside her gullet, and Dalia gagged at the sudden invasion of her tight throat. She coughed when Matt pulled her off his shaft, and she hoped he couldn't see her nipples get hard with his next words.

"I'm going to cum on your face, and you're going to leave my cum where it lands. Do you have anything to say about that?"

"No, Sir."

"Good slut."

Dalia held on for dear life as Matt took control of her head and used her face to jerk off his cock. Juices dripped down her thighs as he made her forget where she was. Her tits bounced with the power of Matt's thrusts, and drool dropped down on them, slobbering down as her careful make up got ruined.

She only wanted one thing though, and Matt gave it to her. He locked her head in place and jerked his cock inches from her face until he exploded. Dalia moaned when the first jet of cum splattered her face and painted her from her forehead down to the corner of her mouth. More and more spunk coated her face until Matt was done.

She wasn't done though. Matt yanked Dalia back on her feet and pushed her on the car's hood. Three of his strong fingers split apart her soaked slit and pumped her hard. The wet squelching as he fucked her slit on his hand filled the driveway. His other hand found her clit, but there was no tease this time. Matt's hand blurred on Dalia's clit and pushed her to the edge faster than she could believe.

"Please, Sir!"

"Please what?"

"Let me cum!"

"You think you deserve to cum?"

"I don't know!"

Dalia's hips writhed as Matt tossed her down a sharp slope leading to the edge until her tumble ground to a shocking halt. His touch disappeared, and through the haze, Dalia heard Matt's voice. "The right answer is it doesn't matter, slut. You cum when I tell you, and right now, you don't have my permission."

Dalia screamed when Matt spanked her sopping cunt, and he covered her mouth when he slapped her engorged lips again. The pain took Dalia's breath away, and tears mingled with the cum on her face, but the sting evaporated into a searing glow that spread through her body and weathered away what little control she had left.

Dalia's muffled cries shrilled as her body contorted on the hood of her car, oblivious she was out in broad daylight, with the sun beating down on her naked body. It didn't matter. All she wanted was to cum, cum, cum.

"That's enough."

"No!"

The pain stopped, and Dalia lay there lost, filled with a desperate need to surrender to the mind numbing pleasure just outside her reach.

"Please, Sir."

"No, slut. Clean yourself up, we're going for a walk. Leave the cum."

"A walk?"

"To your old neighbor's house. I bet their son will love to see you like this."

"Andrew?"

"Yes. I'll let him have some fun with you tonight, how much depends on you. So far, I'm not impressed."

Dalia pinned her eyes to Matt's shoulder and said, "You're going to let him fuck me?"

"I might, maybe you'll even pop his anal cherry." Dalia's moaned at the thought, and Matt smiled as he leaned over her. "If you're a good little fuck slut, I'll let you cum on his doorstep."

Matt moved away, and the only warmth Dalia felt were the warm rays of the sun on her clammy skin. "You have five minutes to get decent."

She'd counted on having to clean herself up on the quick, so five minutes was plenty to make herself presentable, as much as she could with thick lines of cum covering her face.

"You can put your hands on my arm," Matt offered Dalia his arm. "make people think we're a lovely couple," Dalia accepted the offer and squeezed Matt's biceps when he said, "and keep them there until I tell you to let go."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, let's go."

The weather was sunny out. Wafts of delicate scents blew from the patches of flowers planted thick in the gardens they passed. Their vibrant petals vied for attention in between the patches of shade cast by the old oak trees planted along the road. Dalia'd never paid much attention when she'd still lived here, and she paid even less attention now.

Act normal. Chat and laugh. Cum dripped from her face on her tits. Ignore it. She couldn't not think about it though. Her pussy was on fire, one touch to her clit, and she'd go off. People nodded and smiled at them, and she couldn't be more different under her dress than the proper woman they saw. A young mother maybe, dipping her toe back into the dating pool after her divorce. If only they knew. All they'd have to do was cross the street, and they'd see the cum staining her beautiful face. Nobody did. She made it to their destination, safe.

Sure.

Matt pointed at a spot near the door. "Don't move from that tile."

"Okay. Can I wipe my face now?"

"What do you think?"

"Yes?"

Matt laughed and tugged Dalia's cleavage even further down. Her tits spilled from her dress now, one more tug and her hard nipples would show. "No. Cross your hands behind your back."

Humiliation swept over Dalia as she crossed her arms behind her back, hands to elbows, her half naked tits pushed out even further now. Andrew was what, twenty one? Twenty two maybe. He'd see her and pop one in his pants.

The bell rang and pulled Dalia from her thoughts. What if it wasn't Andrew? What if Phil opened the door? She'd had dinner with him and his wife. Dalia whipped her hands around and pulled her dress back up.

"Matt, stop!"

"What?"

"What if it's his dad?"

"It won't be. Phil and Mandy are out of town."

"Oh."

"Oh." Matt looked at her hands, then further down at her feet. "Don't move from the tile. Cross your arms behind your back. My orders were simple and clear, get back in position, now."

Dalia obeyed, but she knew she'd pay for this. The door opened and revealed a tall, young guy. A little scrawny, but he did sports. Running maybe, or tennis.

"Yeah?"

Dalia's skin turned to goose bumps as Andrew's annoyed disinterest turned to laser focused attention on her. He didn't miss her tits spilling out of her dress or the blush on her face as she stood with her arms on her back, unable to cover up. He squinted his eyes as he scrutinized her face, only to swivel his head to Matt, wide-eyed. A wave of humiliating pleasure swept through Dalia. He knew.

"What's going on?"

Matt laughed and reached for Dalia's cleavage. "From the look on your face, you probably figured it out"

One finger hooked the fabric, and Matt relaxed his arm, gravity did the rest. Andrew's eyes stayed glued to Dalia's tits as more and more of her soft jugs spilled from the safety of her dress.

"Dalia here is a massive slut. I fucked her throat on my driveway and shot my load on her face ten minutes ago, that's the kind of slut she is."

Matt hooked Dalia's dress under her tits, and all that covered them now was her flimsy bra. Matt let go, and Dalia's rock hard nipples bounced on her jiggling tits. "Yesterday, she broke my rules, and I need her to learn she can't do that."

With a quick tug, Matt pulled the hem of Dalia's dress up above her waist. Her glistening pussy called out to Andrew, and he groaned in the back of his throat. "Dude."

"You want to touch her?"

"Really?"

"There's a reason we're here, Andrew."

Andrew reached for Dalia's slit, and he didn't bother to look up as he said, "What reason?"

"She wants you to fuck her."

Andrew's hand stilled. "No she doesn't."

"Feel her pussy, Andrew, rub her clit. You can make her cum right here on the porch, that's the kind of a shameless slut she is. All she wants is cock."

Dalia wanted to scream, shake her head, run away. But Andrew pushed inside her hole, and she moaned. He bumped into her clit, and her legs trembled. Dalia's nails dug into her arms as Andrew grew bolder and stretched her greedy hole on three of his fingers.

Too much!

"Please."

Andrew stopped teasing, and Matt said "Keep going, she's close."

"Okay."

This time, Andrew didn't back out again. He played with the living, breathing fuck toy standing half naked on his porch. He experimented, holding his fingers this and that way, ignoring her clit whenever she begged. Matt had to be giving the boy signals. She had no idea how long she stood there, a shameful plaything for a guy little over half her age.

"Please! Let me cum!"

"Do it."

Andrew slammed his fingers inside Dalia's fuck hole, fast and hard. The pleasure that had boiled up from the moment Matt stripped her bubbled over, set to explode. Almost. So close. Matt slipped behind her and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Cum for me, slut."

Andrew gently pinched Dalia's clit between his fingers, and a piercing scream shot from Dalia's lungs as she came all over Andrew's hand, coating it with her juice as she shook in Matt's arms.

"Holy shit."

"Convinced now?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Make her lick your hand clean."

"She does that?"

Matt laughed as Andrew fed Dalia his pussy coated fingers. She squeezed her eyes shut and licked her own shameful pleasure off his hand. "You don't even know." Matt held out his hand to Andrew and said, "I was thinking of bringing her over tonight. Depending on how good a slut she is today, I'll let you do stuff to her. Deal?"

"Deal."

Just like that? A hand shake, and he'd get to fuck her. Her opinion wasn't required. Dalia stumbled when Matt nudged her forward, still dazed by the conflicting thoughts and feelings clashing within her.

"Mind if she cleans up inside? I can't really take her with me like this."

Dalia glanced down at herself. Her legs were covered in girl cum, and she couldn't imagine her top half looked much better.

"Sure, it's the first door on the right."

Dalia shuffled passed Andrew, filled with shame.

"What are you doing, slut? You can't wash with your dress on, strip."

She couldn't. If she did, she'd just show Andrew what he'd be getting on a platter. He'd stare at her ass as she walked away, his cock hard as he imagined bending her over. It was too much. A small orgasm swept through Dalia's body, and she sank to her knees, panting.

"Did she just?"

"Oh yeah, she did. I guess you're fucking her pussy tonight."

"Sweet."

Another ripple made Dalia shudder. How did things get worse no matter what she did? She pushed herself up off the floor, but Matt nudged her head and said, "Stay on your hands and knees, leave the dress."

Dalia toned out Matt and Andrew as she crawled over to the bathroom. She washed the cum off her face and watched her blushing face in the mirror. Was this her? She couldn't deny the fever that kept her trapped, desperate for more pleasure, no matter how much she had to humiliate herself to get it. Her cheeks turned bright red.

It didn't take her long to clean up, and she even got her make up decent again before she stood in front of the bathroom door. She could walk out, head held high, and grab her dress off the floor. Let them ogle her for those last moments before the dress hid her body away. Or she could swallow her pride and crawl.

Dalia sank to her knees, and her pussy clenched as she hung her head in shame. Fuck sluts crawl. Her slit heated up with every hand she put before the other, until she knelt in front of Matt and Andrew, her eyes aimed down.

"You can look up, slut."

"Yes, Sir."

"Thank Andrew for letting you use his bathroom."

"How should I thank him, Sir?"

Dalia waited, but Matt gave her nothing. She looked over to Andrew, but he'd copied Matt and only looked at her. What could she do? Dalia glanced at Andrew's crotch, at the bulge there. She was still on her knees, wearing barely a bra. Her eyes dropped even further down, and Dalia smiled when she looked at her soft tits. That would do as a thank you.

She reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and shook it off. Her hands cupped her tits, and she looked up as she pushed her fat jugs together. "You can fuck my tits, Andrew."

Andrew's cock was out in a flash, and she wrapped her tits around it. "I want your cum all over my tits."

Andrew grunted and fucked her tits hard and fast. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Cum exploded from his cock, splattering Dalia's neck and chin. Dalia sped up her tit fuck as he came and squeezed her fat tits tight around Andrew's spewing cock. By the time Andrew stepped back, his cum covered Dalia's jugs.