Five Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt thumped his back and said, "Damn, Andrew. Were you backed up or something?"

The younger guy just waved his hand at Matt, content in the aftermath of painting Dalia with cum. Matt crouched in front of Dalia and said, "I let you clean up, and how long did it take for you to get a fresh load of cum on you? What's wrong with saying thanks? If you love cum so much, you can leave it on."

He tossed Dalia her dress as she reeled from his words. She could've just said thanks. Thanks, nice catching up, I'll see you tonight when you fuck me. She'd begged him for his cum, felt it on her skin. Her hands itched to scoop it up and suck it off her fingers, to taste it and play with it on her tongue. Not yet. She dressed and let it soak into her dress.

She wouldn't lick it off her tits now, but when Matt wasn't looking, she knew she would. That thought stalked her as Matt led her back to his home. By the time they got into the car, Dalia no longer cared if he saw or not. She scooped Andrew's cum off her tits and moaned as the taste filled her mouth. Matt saw, and he'd remember.

Matt pulled up in front of a little shop on the corner of High Street, where one top end boutique after the other lured in buyers with expensive vitrines and the promise of attractive professionals to cater to their needs. She'd shopped here before the divorce, but she hadn't since, even though she could've. Her mind was in different places.

The shop Matt led her into was different as well. There was no staff, just a comfortable looking couch with a low coffee table. On the table was a sketch pad and a long metal box of pencils. A simple door in the back opened, and an older woman walked into the room. Her grey hairs were bound into a pony tail, and Dalia admired her slim figure, wrapped in a black silk blouse and some well-worn jeans.

"Hello, Matt."

"Hi, Sonya. Everything alright?"

"I'm great, thanks." Sonya gestured for the couch. "Please, sit down. I'll have some coffee out, and then we can introduce ourselves."

"Don't hurry, we don't have anywhere to be until tonight."

"Wonderful."

Sonya disappeared again, and soon the scent of strong, black coffee drifted into the room, and she returned with a big platter. On it were three cups, a copper pot and two flat boxes.

"I hope you like it black."

"Black's fine."

"Great, you won't be disappointed." After she'd poured them all a cup, Sonya settled down and met Dalia's eyes. "So you're Matt's new slave."

"Excuse me?"

Matt laughed, and Sonya turned to him. "You didn't tell her what we do here?"

"Of course not."

Sonya clicked her tongue and said, "You don't change, do you?" She turned back to Dalia. "I run this store with my husband Eric. He specializes in metals and contraptions, while I work with leather and fabrics. Together we make a wide variety of things, always one of a kind."

"Like lingerie?"

"Sometimes, but it's not our specialty. People come to us with fantasies, and we make them real."

"And you've always been here?"

"For twenty years now."

"I never even knew."

Sonya smiled and sipped her coffee. "We're not hard to find for those who know where to look. Matt's on old client of ours, and we were happy to work with him again."

She slid the boxes over to Dalia but stopped when Matt spoke up. "The small one's for me. The big one's for you, Dalia. I had something made for you."

Dalia put her fingertips on the leftover box. "This is for me?"

"Yes, open it."

She lifted the lid off the flat box, and sat stunned with it in her hands. An elegant leather collar lay coiled around a small pillow that had a silver tag on it. A tiny woman stared up at her, engraved into the silver, her wrists bound behind her neck, her legs spread wide. The craftsmanship amazed her. Simple lines drew the curves of her full breasts, her slender waist and inviting legs. The woman didn't have a face yet, Dalia rubbed the blank spot and said, "Where's her face?"

"I can't do your face without sketching you for real, not when I have so little space to work with."

"This is me?"

"It is, turn it around."

"There's more?"

"Of course."

With trembling fingers, Dalia turned the tag around. Her eyes squeezed shut as a pulse of desire shot through her. Fuck slut, it read. "Do I have to wear this?"

"Yes, always."

Dalia shivered when Sonya took the collar from the box, it was beautiful. One strong strap looped around her neck and ended in a polished metal clasp. Three thin straps of leather ran along her throat, they started from a strap that ran down to the base of her throat, and ended in the clasp at the back.

A weathered iron ring rested on her collar bones, and Sonya clipped the tag to it. The clip that held the tag had a small hinge so both sides could face forward without having to unclip the tag. At any time, she could be wearing 'fuck slut' on her chest like it was a badge of honor to her.

She'd never felt like this before. The leather was soft on her skin, and the silver bumped into her collar bones as she moved. Should she feel trapped? Humiliated? This was nothing like signing the contract. No matter what they'd made her feel, words were nothing but ink on paper. This was real.

Matt would take her outside wearing his collar. People would see, their eyes would be drawn in and drop from her tag down to her tits and the rest of her body. They wouldn't even need to read what it said.

Dalia startled when Sonya put a silver chain in her hand. It had a small ring at the bottom. "What's this?"

"For work, you can clip on the tag."

"Oh, but what if people see?"

"You hope they see the engraving."

Dalia laughed, a soft sound. "Sure, and how do I do that?"

"You'll have to check often."

Of course. From the moment she stepped out of this store, she'd carry the weight of every word she'd written and signed on her chest. Dalia slipped off the couch and kneeled between Matt's legs. One moment he gave her away, the next he hit her with this. She couldn't keep up.

"I don't know what to say, Sir."

"You've said everything I needed to know already."

"But I didn't--"

"I can tell." He held out his hand to her, and Dalia pushed her cheek against it. "Maybe you've got what it takes, Dalia. Maybe I won't have to take away your collar, we'll see."

Dalia wrapped her hand around her tag and pushed harder against Matt's palm. "I won't disappoint you, Sir."

"That's not for you to decide."

"I won't."

Matt smiled and slipped his hand under Dalia's chin. He pushed her face up and leaned down to kiss her. Goosebumps popped all over her body. "Be a good girl and lose all your clothes except for your collar. Sonya's got to measure you, and then she'll draw your face."

"Yes, Sir."

Dalia scrambled up, still giddy from Matt's kiss. Sonya grinned at Dalia as she stood waiting for her, tape measure in hand. Dalia slowed her undressing and glanced from Matt to Sonya, but she got nothing from them so she shrugged and spread her arms wide for Sonya.

The measuring was quick and professional, and soon Sonya gestured for Dalia to sit back on the couch. Dalia reached for her dress, but Sonya said "Leave it off."

Dalia looked over at Matt, and he said "Listen to the lady."

Under Sonya's watchful eye, Dalia sat down, naked and unsure of what would happen next. Sonya picked up her sketchpad and drew a rough sketch of Dalia before she nodded and said, "Play with yourself, I want to see you cum."

Dalia had no choice, Matt had given Sonya control over her. She reached between her legs, but her hand faltered inches from her glistening pussy. This was different. This wasn't acting the slut and giving some horny guy a tit job.

Her fingers pushed inside her quivering hole, and humiliation swept over her. She couldn't make a sound or she'd have to kill herself. Her free hand teased her clit, but she could only go slow, desperate to stay quiet and not make things worse on herself.

A moan slipped past her lips, she was just too horny. They must've heard, but she didn't dare look. Her eyes were closed as she fucked her slit on her hand. She wanted more, faster. Another moan slipped out as she unraveled. She lay there on the couch, pumping her hips in the air, slapping her clit and pumping her pussy. And it hit.

"Please! Can I cum?"

"Let me see your face while you cum like the little slut you are."

Dalia came, and a wonderful wave of hot pleasure swept over her and erased where she was and what she was doing. All she knew was perfect warmth. She rolled on her side and snuggled up to Matt. He'd said he'd give her a chance, and she wouldn't ruin it. She'd stick close to him and show him that everything he could ever want was right by his side.

Dalia dozed off with a satisfied smile and left Matt and Sonya to discuss whatever it was Matt needed her measurements for.

After he woke her up, Matt took Dalia out around town. They strolled from shop to shop, browsing and chatting, and had a drink when they felt like one. It almost felt like another date. Almost. Wherever they went, Dalia's collar earned her even more looks than her generous cleavage alone would have. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her dress, she couldn't help it with all those eyes on her.

Dalia loved it when Matt showed her off, but she was petrified anyone would read her tag. She lost track of how many times she checked to see if her little slave self was still showing, and her hands itched to fiddle with the tag whenever they ended up in a crowd.

Matt constantly made things worse, they'd sit down side by side at a terrace, and he'd slip his hand between her legs. Sometimes he only ran his fingers along her skin, making her shiver. Other times he diddled her clit while he chatted away, giving her no choice but to grit her teeth and respond, like she wasn't desperate to cum.

By the time evening fell, Dalia boiled with need. She wanted Matt's cock inside of her, any hole would do, but had to wait. Matt wouldn't fuck her until her punishment was over. Andrew, how could she forget?

The streetlights had turned on when Matt parked on Andrew's driveway. The hum of the car died down, and Dalia sat perfectly still, focused on anything but the mess of feelings roiling inside her.

"You made mistakes yesterday and today."

"I know."

"Tonight will be a lesson for you, Andrew's not the last guy I'll have you fuck. Do you know how you can make up for your mistakes tonight?"

"I think so."

Matt brushed a stray strand of hair behind Dalia's ear, and his voice was soft when he said "What are the rules, Dalia?"

"I belong to you, Sir."

"That's true, you're mine. Tell me more."

"I can't cum without permission."

"I know that one's hard for you, but you'll get better. I'll teach you. What's the third rule?"

"I have to obey as well as I can." Matt nodded and gestured for Dalia to continue. "I always have to be ready for you."

Matt leaned in close, and his lips hovered over hers. "Go on."

"I'll fuck anyone you tell me to fuck."

"Fuck sluts need to be used." He took her lip between his teeth and nipped it before he kissed her and soothed the pain away. "You came without permission today, and you licked Andrew's cum off your tits when I told you not to." Dalia moaned when Matt kissed her again, and she panted when he let her go. "You're going to make Andrew a very happy guy tonight. Strip down to your collar and heels."

Matt left Dalia behind in the car with those words, and he'd already rung the bell before she'd taken off a single piece of clothing. Andrew would see her traipse around outside, naked. She didn't have a choice. Who knew what Matt would put her through if she messed up again?

Dalia stripped and left her dress folded on the dash, bra on top. She looked at the car door handle, and it stared back at her. She couldn't do it. One glance at the house told her Andrew was with Matt, eager to see her naked again. One hand slipped between her thighs, and she groaned, she was more than ready. Maybe if she closed her eyes.

She popped the handle, and hunched when she pushed the car door open. Cold air blew on her hot skin, and Dalia shivered. No going back now. She got out, and her hands itched to cover her tits as they bounced from closing the car door. Dalia made it to Andrew and showed herself to him as she buzzed with excitement.

"Fuck, you were serious."

"Of course, why bother if I wasn't? You want to start here or you want to go inside?"

Andrew glanced left and right down the street, but it was late, and darkness stretched beyond the light of the street lamps. "There's nobody there."

"Alright." Matt pointed at the ground. "Get on your knees and suck his cock. Keep your hands in your neck, I don't want you fingering your greedy little cunt."

Dalia clenched her hands together in her neck and squeezed until her knuckles turned white. Damn it. How did he know? She sank to her knees, humiliated by her own disappointment. Was she that much of a slut already that she'd get herself off while she sucked a strange cock in the middle of a huge driveway? Her pussy clenched at the thought. Yes, she was. Andrew pulled out his cock, and she opened her mouth for him.

"You can let her do the work or you can fuck her face, she's a good cocksucker either way."

Andrew wasn't listening though. He only had one thing on his mind: stuffing this big titted slut's face full of cock and cumming down her throat. He grabbed hold of her head and pushed his shaft into Dalia's mouth. She moaned as the taste of cock coated her tongue. Andrew pulled her closer and closer as she gave him control over her and opened her throat for him.

"Fuck, this is so good."

"Keep her down, she'll pull back when she needs air."

As she sat with Andrew's cock stuffing her throat, Dalia heard the clink of Matt's belt and the swish as he pulled it free from his pants. She turned her head to see what Matt was doing, but Andrew yanked her back. He pulled out only to slam back in and gag her on his thrusting cock.

The first swipe of Matt's belt on her ass caught Dalia by surprise, and she screamed on Andrew's cock, making him groan as her throat tightened around his cock. "Keep her mouth stuffed."

Andrew laughed and said, "I can do that."

A second string of fire bloomed on Dalia's round ass. She knew it was coming, but she still screamed and squeezed Andrew cock with her tight throat. They settled in a rhythm, Andrew pounded her face, and every third gagging thrust, Matt slashed his belt over her cheeks, and she'd jerk forward and push her bouncing tits against Andrew.

The pain drew Dalia inside herself and trapped her just as if she'd been tied down. She couldn't move from her knees or protect herself with her arms, all she could do was endure. The insistent hands buried in her hair, the throbbing cock in her mouth, the cool air, and the flashing, burning pain. It all gathered inside her, and she quieted down as she drank it in. She could take it. She loved it. More.

"I'm close!"

She got more. The rhythm of the belt doubled, tripled in speed, and the supple leather whipped her ass as she pumped her hips forward. A low groan escaped her throat as she gagged on Andrew's shaft.

"Fuck! Fucking drink my cum, you slut!"

Cum blasted into Dalia's mouth, and burst after burst coated her tongue. So much. Cum flooded down her lips and dripped down on her tits. She couldn't clean it up, her arms still locked in place by Matt's command. Her body trembled, shaking with the need to cum. She wanted Andrew's cock out of her mouth so she could beg for release. She didn't want it to ever leave her mouth. She wanted to suck every last drop of cum from it.

Dalia closed her eyes when Matt reached between her leg. He brushed her thighs, but kept out of reach, and she couldn't lower herself to chase him.

"You know what it means if you cum right now, don't you?" He pushed two fingers inside her. "That you're a fuck slut." He fucked his fingers deeper inside her. "A fuck toy." Again. "A cum bucket."

Not a grain of pleasure was free. Dalia paid for every hit of pleasure with more humiliating words that pushed her deeper still as they resonated within her. Andrew had grown hard in her mouth again, but she didn't care. Matt slipped from her slit and poised two of his fingers around her clit.

Dalia's stomach tightened so hard it hurt. Would he say it? Would he make her cum like the fuck slut she was?

"Cum for me, slut."

Dalia head snapped back as pleasure hammered into her, and her back arched in a beautiful curve, stretching her body to its limits as her tits jiggled on her thrust out chest. Relentless waves of ecstasy battered her. She didn't even have air to scream out her pleasure. Her world shrank even further until her tingling skin and the raging heat inside were all that was left.

At some point, the air around her got warmer, and Dalia was put on a soft rug. It was nice on her knees after the hard rock before. Little twitches and plings of pleasure still danced around her belly when someone grabbed her waist and pulled her on her knees.

"Look up." Matt sat in the couch, a drink in hand. "Good to have you back."

Dalia blinked and snapped her head over her shoulder. Andrew was behind her, his cock pressed against her sopping slit. It pushed in, and she sat frozen. She couldn't stop it, he'd fuck her because Matt had told him he could. He hadn't asked her, her answer didn't matter. She was a hole for Andrew's cock now.

Dalia let her head hang down when Andrew bottomed out. A soulful groan escaped her when he hit deep inside her, and her hands dug into the carpet. This was it, Matt hadn't forced her into this. She squeezed her pussy around Andrew's cock and pushed her ass backwards.

A little smile curled the corner of her mouth. She'd show this boy he had a long way to go if he really thought fucking her face and cumming down her throat meant he had something on her. She bounced back and forth, twisting her hips as she did so. Andrew groaned as his grip on her hips faltered.

Matt winked at her over his drink, and Dalia's smile widened. She crawled forward, and Andrew grabbed at her when his cock slapped against his stomach.

"Hey."

Dalia turned around and took his hands in hers. She squeezed her arms together, pushing up her tits as she looked up at Andrew, her lush lips parted and wet. "Lie down, and I'll ride you. Play with my tits, squeeze them, bite them. You'll love it."

Andrew's disappointment faded as he let Dalia guide him to the floor, and he groaned when Dalia slammed her pussy on his shaft. Dalia put his hands on her tits and leaned down so her fat jugs dangled in front of Andrew like ripe fruits. He latched on to her nipple, sucking and biting as he pumped up his hips to keep up with her pace. Faster and faster she went, and her tight pussy squeezed Andrew's cock until he tensed under her and blasted her pussy with cum.

She'd done it, she'd taken a strange load in her pussy like a good slut. Dalia leaned down to smother Andrew with her tits, and he pulled her in even closer. She didn't mind.

A loud clap startled them from their sweaty embrace, and Dalia yelped when Matt lifted her off Andrew and slung her over his shoulder. He gave the younger guy a thumbs up and stepped over him. "I'll give you a call when she needs some extra cock."

"Any time."

Matt laughed as he made his way to the front door, and only then did Dalia speak up. "Can you put me down?"

"Nope."

"You're going to take me outside like this?"

"Yep. You're going to suck my cock in the car and when we get home, I'll fuck you till you beg me to stop."

Dalia swallowed as she dangled down Matt's shoulder. "Does that mean I get to sleep over?"

Matt put her on her feet next to the car and met her eyes. "Yes, for tonight you can."