Flapper Dick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"If they are bootlegging then likely they have a warehouse, or are doing it for north side and simply make dough from them." Bull is nodding.

"Yeah, but proving they are doing it for north side is almost impossible. Capone we know where he has a warehouse and we know the speakeasies, but catching them importing is what we have to do and find it hard."

"You don't know where north side has a warehouse and such?" Bull shakes his head.

"Not so far, at least not that they shared with us patrol. Current thought is there is a warehouse in a town outside Chicago."

"Interesting idea. I better go, taking her to work since got called in to court a day early. Also hope you are going up to sit security on where we just were. The shooter got a little upset since I said gangs do bad things." Bull nods and gives me a smile.

"Many don't seem to want to say that."

See him off then on outside with us to get to my breezer. Climb in and get it started then ask where she works. Grocery farther into north side so take off for that. Luckily we stay on the house roads so there is little traffic. Do have a small problem with finding the grocery, get to the right street and then have to drive for a bit before we find it.

Oddly enough the grocery sits behind a diner in a sort of manner, there is a parking lot for both. Diner is just off the street and then grocery is farther in. Behind the grocery is a wall and then a street, the wall is so there is an alley. Rather good to have that since the houses right there would stare at the grocery trash.

Probably makes for cheaper houses there too since it is simply a wall across the street. I'd rather have a house across the street, but then this close to a grocery would be nice. Also cheat on the way back, we go all the way over to west side and then south to get to south side. Less traffic over here so the main roads are safer to travel on.

Get home right when I am feeling better so I can eat. Also a little worried on if Fred managed to eat anything. We haven't gotten a cereal or anything, though we had discussed it. Breezer gets covered then we are going inside to find Fred at the trains with the radio on. He waves but doesn't leave the trains.

Rather darn and then not all in one, he gave me a good seeing to yesterday so today is no nookie. Not really wanting that either, I am cold though so go sit on the sofa with my coat on still. That pulls Fred's attention so over to the sofa he comes and sits then pulls me into him.

"Still cold?" Roll my eyes since that is rather dumb as questions go.

"It is really cold out there and my breezer is bad for staying warm."

"You could have taken my jalopy so long as you left your keys in case you went too long at whatever."

"I had to go pick up a witness since the defense was going to demand her. I got sworn in and had to talk about what I saw at her house, next door looks like a gang house. Bulls can't figure out if they are a gang and no idea how they make dough. It seems they are only a gang in the part where they attack other gangs." Fred snorts.

"So this was about the shootout?"

"Yeah, trial started today. Number of reporters were there and a big group of fellas who wanted to watch a gang member on trial or something." Fred is nodding and even smiles.

"Been too much violence of late so people are getting tired of it and calling for an end."

"Yeah but just, one fella getting on trial doesn't really help."

"Not really, but does send a message that gangs are not liked."

"Would help but I don't think it would that much." Fred snorts and shrugs.

"Not really but then every little bit adds up. With the one going on trial and convicted then perhaps one more person is calling in to report on a gang so more raids and less gangs."

"Fred have you eaten yet?" Audrey asks so Fred is looking at her, I am looking up at Fred who looks back after a moment and grins.

"I made myself some eggs and toast with jam. Let me guess, you both haven't eaten." I am shaking my head then Fred puts his finger to my lips. "Suppose today is a good day for barbecue then." That sounds really good to me, though I'd like more sweet so I do have a daughter.

"I want to eat more sweet so I do have a daughter." Fred groans and Audrey is laughing.

"I'm undecided on that, two skirts to me so a son would even things, but then likely would end up being a three letter man." Groan and poke at Fred.

"If we have a three letter son then it is your fault." Fred frowns then he is tickling at me so I am giggling in no time, falling to the floor takes a while.

End up being warm so coat comes off and sit with Fred for a short little while, then head for the sewing machines. Had a thought on how to get the darn brassiere to work with flapper glad rags. Normally the brassiere is done in straight lines from the breasts and the straps simply keep it up against the weight of the breasts.

Which is perfect for wearing something with sleeves, even low cut can be worn with a regular brassiere. Flapper glad rags on the other hand tend to be low cut, and then no sleeve so the brassiere has to sit lower. Which we have been trying, but so far the design is uncomfortable. My idea is different, the straps don't go back to the brassiere, they loop around the neck.

Unsure on it working right but with the loop the straps can be set wide and hopefully low cut won't show those. Luckily doing the sewing doesn't take long, it takes me longer to cut the cloth than it does to sew it together. When I get it all done up Fred is saying it is time to get to the barbecue. Which is great since I am really hungry.

First though I stand up and take off my jacket, the shoulder holster and the shirt. Fred is watching now as I get the brassiere on and I am smiling since it feels nice. Audrey is grinning and urges me to try on my silk dress. I snort but do slip out of the skirt and head for our bedroom, she has a point and my silk dress is low cut and fairly open on the sides.

In my silk dress I am showing it off and twirl with my hands high. Fred is clapping and Audrey is grinning since she can't see the brassiere. It only took almost two weeks to get this, but still this will sell plenty since the glad rags are being sold all over besides in some stores like Penney. Course Penney is a little conservative on things so I wouldn't expect them to sell glad rags.

Do get back in my coat, sort of shoved at it even, but then it is time to go eat and we are all hungry. Coat rack is full when we get there so I take my coat off and lean it over my seat and seems like all of the fellas are staring at me now. I don't get it until I look down, my breasts are sticking out a little more.

Waitress comes over and waits for me to sit then hands over the menus. Also just stares at me for a short while before saying anything.

"You are looking a little larger up top." Grin and wink since this is great news, mostly for me since it means more things being bought.

"I am wearing a brassiere." She looks me over and shakes her head.

"No way, I can't see it and should."

"New design, it is low slung and then the straps go around my neck."

"Is it going to be sold?"

"Yes, over in that new store. We started with suits but there are glad rags and in about a week new brassiere that you can wear with glad rags." She is grinning now.

"That is great, will definitely get on over to look it over in a week."

Do place our order then, mostly since Fred is complaining about being hungry. So kick him as we place our orders then a little sitting around waiting. While we are eating Fred comments on should get the design over to the seamstresses. Audrey is nodding to that so suppose we will, as soon as I sketch it out.

Mostly need to figure out the measurements, though designing it to fit more than one size would be good. So after dinner back home then Fred is off to work so I am redoing the design of the brassiere. Mine is perfectly fine for me, but the design should include sizes so say three buttons and can get it to fit the skirt so less trying them on.

Audrey is grinning about that while I explain it to her. Then we are cutting and sewing so have two of the new brassiere done that include sizes of skirt. So then sketching the design and include measurements. Though that is mostly for the initial cutting, the actual sizes the brassiere will fit with the buttons are smaller besides one.

Takes a while so I am unsure on Kelly being awake when we get over there. Do go since the seamstresses are able to do this and she would find out in the morning. Mostly because we made two sketches of the design. Easy enough for them to sketch out more of them, it's not hard to do the sketch and then measurements is mostly what a seamstress needs anyway.

End looks are not as important as getting the thing cut right. Mostly because the way clothes are made cutting it right means it looks right. Then we are at the bordello and there are a number of fellas here, sitting with the skirts. Madam comes over to us though so share on the new design and hand over the sketches.

Get one back since Kelly is upstairs with a fella right now so we go on up. Little surprised on she is still awake, but then she is a popular prostitute here too. Reaching her door we simply lean against the wall, can hear them bucking away at each other. Also hear moans so either he is good at nookie or she is faking her enjoyment, which Audrey points out, gets return fellas.

I didn't really need to know that, though it would make sense. I had fellas eager to ask me to wiggle so they could try and convince me to give him nookie. I am also easy to get to high notes so perhaps the fellas want to think they got a skirt off. Not that it really matters anymore, I mostly just have Fred and he is enough.

Fella comes out of the apartment so we go in, he has turned red. I don't really want to know why he turned red so inside we go. Partly so he doesn't have to be embarrassed anymore, mostly so we don't hear whatever excuse he comes up with, if he does. Kelly is climbing in the bath so we sit on the sofa to wait for her to finish, which doesn't take long.

"I will talk to you for a short while but no nookie." Kelly says so I am looking at her with eyebrows high and she is grinning.

"Didn't come up for that, got the design for the brassiere done. Can wear a low cut glad rags and don't see it, but do get the uplift."

Kelly has big eyes so stand up and take off my coat. Then I am twirling with hands high and she is grinning.

"That is great, have you shared with the rest?"

"Told the madam and gave her one of the sketches. Have a second for you and then the brassiere fits more than one size so less of making them." Kelly claps her hands and takes the sketch from Audrey.

"This is so simple, why haven't we come up with this already?"

"Partly because it is simple. One would think the design would take something complicated. We can even get the breasts to sit higher, shorten the strap." Kelly is nodding then eyes me and shakes her head.

"I think these are perfect like this." Shake my head since there is one thing.

"The design is perfect for my height, shorter could not be as supported."

"So we will want to vary the length of the straps?" Ponder that then shrug since perhaps.

"I'm not sure, do know when a skirt is young like you things that fit good on me won't on you." Kelly rolls her eyes.

"Not that young but I see what you are saying, so say a short brassiere and a regular?" I am nodding and grin.

"Measure yourself and use that for the basis of the short brassiere. Anyone near your height would like it better I am sure." Kelly is nodding.

"I have to do my own clothes because the design you gave on the skirts is too long for me. Don't see why we don't just do short and regular sizes."

"Yes, because young skirts would want to have a suit, fellas have a suit as soon as they walk, why not us skirts have the option." We are all giggling since suits for us isn't as popular.

"Good crack but I do know what you mean, it's a little hard to find nice things for me to wear, undergarments are the only easy ones since I am not that thin."

"I never really thought about it before, but then I am a regular height. Luckily glad rags only need to be shortened since you have no legs." Kelly rolls her eyes but is giggling.

"Go on get out of here, I need to get in bed. Will measure for me in the morning before going to the store and make sure that I share the short dimensions."

"Tiny sizes." Audrey says making Kelly snort.

"Sort of accurate but will think about it, take at least a few days before we have any of these brassieres to sell not to mention the new cut of the rest of our clothes."

"Oh we stopped to have barbecue today so expect at least one skirt stopping by next week looking to buy brassieres."

Leave Kelly there grinning, do get slowed on the exit. The seamstresses have questions on the design, though mostly just the one on how to do the cupping. Which is actually a good question, the cupping is a sort of cone that is sewn so the bubs fit inside. This is then sewn into an overlay so the bubs are not as prominent as they would be without.

Mostly because it is improper to be showing bubs off like that. Skirts are not supposed to be showing her bubs beyond the swelling of the shirt. Which is alright since fellas do notice the swelling, though most glad rags are thin enough that bubs sort of show themselves anyway. Instead of the dress swelling there are two spots of swelling which are the bubs, so not precisely proper.

Not proper but do get better attention from fellas. The new brassiere will make the bubs hide better, but also makes them more prominent. Which probably works better than just wearing glad rags. At least hopefully anyway, and spend what amount of the rest of the night I am awake making more brassieres in the new design.

Wake curled up on Fred so that is rather nice, and can expect to have a nookie shower today. Also not anytime soon on the shower so climb out of bed and into the sitting room to make more brassieres. At least until Audrey pulls me into the kitchen where we make breakfast. Just for us and a light one since Audrey will eat with Fred, I don't want to eat much but am hungry.

Back into the sitting room after breakfast to make more brassieres. I end up making three more by the time Fred collects me for a shower. I was a little slow on the time to get to the store to buy those I think. Course Audrey is slower on them so perhaps not, she has finished off a second when we are going into the bathroom.

Step into the shower then put my hands up so I can grab hold of Fred when he picks me up. Fred rolls his eyes when he steps into the shower so I poke at him. Fred pokes me back then turns me to face the wall. I would yell at him except his hands grab me up and is rubbing down there. Moan instead since that feels good, and then we have never bent me over in the shower either.

Fred snorts when I do lean over with my hands pushing the curtain against the wall. Look back and grin so he grins and steps up closer. Moan when I feel him poking at me but he is having problems finding the right spot. Put one hand down there to grab him and guide then groan since he just shoved in all the way.

After a moment, not that Fred wasn't moving, it is feeling alright to me, but still missing something. So hand moves to rub on me and help him send me to the high notes. Fred puts his hands on my hips and pulls me back on him so he is taking care of the bucking for us both. So I simply rub away on me and enjoy the feel of Fred inside of me.

End up whimpering since I am so close to the high notes and Fred has pulled me against him. So now I have to buck with Fred, but his hands are on my bubs and I am pressed into him fully. This is actually better than just being on my hands and knees, or just knees so bubs rub. My bubs are being rubbed, pressed fully into him, and he is moving so good, I am going to hit those high notes, and how.

Just wail since I am feeling so incredibly good. My toes are curling a little, which is hard since my feet are flat on the bathtub. Then I am coming down off those high notes to find that I sort of collapsed since Fred is holding me up and I am not bucking away with him. So resume bucking away since I want to get more high notes.

Course Fred seems just as eager for his high notes since he is bucking away rather hard. Not that I am going to complain, he sees me to at least two high notes with fast nookie. Then I am moaning since I found high notes, not impressive high notes but I am enjoying. Sort of collapse again so Fred picks me up.

I am facing away from him, and picked up so I can't move. Luckily Fred is bouncing me, along with bucking away so I am going to find high notes again. Rather soon since one arm is across my bubs but not tight so I am rubbing on it. Then Fred has pulled me tight to him to groan, and I am moaning since the warm flood sent me into the heights of enjoyment.

Get pulled off Fred eventually, though he had almost fallen out first, I am set on the side of the bathtub. Need to shave there again so get handed my razor and I am shaving there. Fred takes over and shaves my legs, though I was going to do that tomorrow. Got rolled eyes when I mention that so shush on that until I am shaving Fred, then kick him.

Oddly enough exiting the bathroom we find Liza standing there, with a grin. She is also holding a letter that is extended to me so grab that. Looking it over it is from the courthouse so I am curious on what this is. Fred scooted past quick, he does return with a section of newspaper so hand him the envelope.

"You read it, I half think the courthouse only wants you to be the court dick." Roll my eyes and kick Fred.

"When they called us in on that murdered fella they talked to you, and then you got to go look at a different offed fella after Halloween, the bulls like you better." Liza snorts and giggles into her hand, then Fred pokes me.

"They like you better because you give them nookie."

"I only gave nookie to about half of the bulls." Liza is laughing now, gets me to giggle and Fred chuckles and waves me off to the sofa.

Take Liza along with me to the sofa and sit and go to rip open the letter only to get handed the letter opener. So use that to open the letter and it is a little sparse. There was a murder, and they have a fella in custody, but mostly that was because they found him with bloody hands and the knife used. So the court wants us to go and see if there are witnesses.

Not that I think they need that, fella with bloody hands and the murder weapon found near the body. Nothing else to think but that the fella did it. Still this is going to be better than finding a dead body, or finding a gang house. Course there is one thing I want to ask about.

"Did you get handed this letter?" Liza shakes her head.

"Mailman gave it to us, I don't check the mail until eight. Had four pieces of mail today so he just got them mixed up or whatever. I simply waited for you to be awake." Groan and turn red getting her to giggle.

"I didn't really want to know you listen to us." Liza opens her mouth so put my hand up. "Yes I know I'm the vocal one, but it's only when Fred is giving me a seeing to."

"I was going to comment on knowing that Audrey is up earlier but this one is addressed to you two."

"I was actually up today, yesterday I got woken up at nine because the prosecutor needed a witness for his trial that day. Also figured out the flapper brassiere so there will be those to buy soon." Liza snorts then grins.

"Great, I feel a little like a prostitute wearing the silk dresses you made for me."

"They wear less, at least in a bordello." Liza is nodding then shrugs.

emap
emap
237 Followers