Flapper Dick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Fred was a bull then went to war. When he got back he wasn't interested in manacles and didn't want to go back to being a bull."

"End up with her and made a dick, along with knocked her up so perhaps we will have to do the ceremony."

"I'm hoping for not but the government likes to push skirts with kids to get manacles on a fella."

She doesn't look too happy with that part but we don't talk more. Then we have gotten home so I am going inside while Fred takes off with her. Audrey tosses up her hands then ushers me into the kitchen where we get to work on making dinner. Have a chicken today so that sounds so good, and we make a roasted chicken with plenty of stuffing.

I haven't eaten yet after all. Also get to read the newspaper, I hadn't this morning before we left. So that is interesting and there is one part that strikes me. The trial I had to get the witness for yesterday is mentioned. What I said is even the headline, not all of it but the basic gangs are bad for Chicago.

Rather fitting headline, and it does mention all of the things said in the trial. There are two more articles on things gangs do and why it is bad for Chicago. I am rather happy with this since gangs are not nice to encounter. Suppose in my case that is more because I keep being shot at, though this one today with skirts kept to sell definitely says gangs are bad.

Just to get away from the memories of the day I toss myself into making brassieres. Audrey is doing the same thing, though we do need to make bunches. Mostly since all skirts coming in will want one for a while. At least hopefully anyway, then after Audrey goes to bed I get a thought on a new glad rags.

Couldn't wear a brassiere with this one, mostly since there wouldn't be shoulders. It would simply end at the bubs. Problem is how to get it to stay up, I don't have the boning stuff so I get to figure out how to do this. First attempt is double layered and that works alright, though moving around and it falls, so have to try something else.

Fred comes home with me trying out the something else. There are straps over the shoulders to hold it up with the double layer. It is working good, and then it has built in brassiere. Fred looks me over and whistles so I am grinning.

"Great look to that. Little unsure on the skirt part." Grin and pull one leg up and hold there so I am standing on one leg and the other is pointing at the ceiling.

"Never mind, and I am seeing all of you." Grin and wink.

"You knocked me up so you are allowed to look." Fred snorts and shakes his head, then makes me get out of the dress and carries to bed.

Wake in the shower, honest I don't really know anything until the water is raining down on us. Fred is chuckling pretty good since I had squeaked and looked around. Also shaves my pits, not that I needed that but still it means longer before it happens again. Out of the shower I am shaving Fred then we are going into the kitchen so I can get a section of newspaper.

Audrey follows me into the sitting room which I don't know at first. I am simply reading the article on the section I grabbed. It is a rather interesting article on a new development in manufacturing. Then Audrey is there pulling the newspaper out of my hands.

"You made a new dress?" I am nodding.

"I wanted to make it without straps but double layer didn't hold it up. So added the straps and perhaps we can get a new fabric from the supplier."

"What sort of fabric would hold it up?" Sigh since I am not sure, though there is one.

"A stiff fabric, means it is course and likely a little thick, but put it in layers, so an outer and inner layer with the stiff fabric in between." Audrey nods then shakes her head.

"Would make it sort of heavy so perhaps not that, though if you make a single strap go around the neck." Ponder that then nod and smile since that is rather good.

"It is staying a two layer on the top part, there is a built in brassiere, mostly why it doesn't stay up."

"I am hungry so if you could come back and make breakfast. Why not do the change you came up with, or go to the courthouse."

Glare at Fred for a moment then he is gone, so is Audrey. Consider picking up the newspaper again, but he had a point on both things. So over to the sewing machine then I am taking out the sewing to put the straps on. Then comes more cloth to make a new strap, though I am unsure on where to put it, then one thing comes to me. So sew it crossing at my bubs and then loops around my neck.

Have to sew it at the crossing but besides that it goes together wonderfully and doesn't do anything besides support my bubs like I wanted. Then I am sitting down and sketching out the design, along with doing the measurements. All that done I go get my shoulder holster and a jacket to put on over the dress.

Wrapped up in a coat and my gloves in my pocket I am going outside to get in my breezer. Get the tarp off and have to lean against the breezer until I stop trying to bring up nothing. Top goes on easy at least so climbing in and getting the breezer going. Gloves go on after that then I take off and do what Fred did yesterday, stay on the house roads.

Crossing the bridge there is not an accident behind or in front of me so that is a good start. Reaching the courthouse I go over to the parking lot and park just ahead of a fella who is waving his finger at me so stick my tongue out. He chuckles and shakes his head then goes and parks on the street right there.

Mostly avoiding the alley so I think he will be fine. Also turn to go into the courthouse, it's cold and I tend to feel better not being cold. Go over to the guard opening up my coat so I can pull out my license. He watches that and grins, then whistles when I hold up my license, jacket opened enough he can see the glad rags I am wearing.

"Do hope you did not get told to dress nicer." I am giggling and shake my head.

"New glad rags I just came up with. Here hold my coat and jacket and you can see it, no shoulders." He takes my coat and jacket with big eyes then I am backing up a little and twirl for him.

"Gracious me, that is a stunning dress, is it going to be sold anywhere?" I am nodding and wink.

"That new store where a skirt can get a suit. Be a few days before there are any to buy. I just came up with brassieres a flapper can wear."

"You may want to get stockings. My wife curses about them but she is always wearing when she wants to look nice." Look down and sigh since I never could afford them before.

"I couldn't afford them before, suppose I can now so I think I will get some. Oh and I am here to talk to a prosecutor, so where do I find one not doing anything?"

"I am unsure on if there are any here today. They have their own offices. I suppose best bet is to go on up to the court rooms and check in each, sometimes there is a motion so they pause everything for a while to deal with that, like getting a witness."

"Sort of didn't want to do that, it's a darn big building." He is chuckling and nods.

"I know how you feel, I'm to old to do most of it so asked to stand here."

Has me giggling but do get my jacket and coat back on. Make sure my gloves are still there then head for the stairs. Luckily the doors are open on a number of the rooms so I just need to walk by. All of those are full of fellas and there is arguing and questioning in each of those. Come to a room with a closed door so open softly as I can and peak in, they are picking a jury.

Not wanting to interrupt that so step out and keep going. Next room is empty so that is a little curious. Mostly it is curious since there are more doors after, so why not use this room before the next. Two more rooms of picking a jury, and then I find paydirt so to speak, the judge is giving directions to the jury on deliberations and the fellas watching are packing up.

Step in here and go over to stand by the prosecutor. Don't say anything just stand there, mostly because the fellas watching are still here so no place to sit. Then the jury is filing out with the bailiff, though there is another in here. He is standing with the accused, judge bangs on the desk once the jury is gone saying recess so poke the prosecutor.

"You better not have new evidence." Snort and shake my head.

"Not on this unless that fella was the one offed another in a parking lot day before yesterday." He snorts and shakes his head.

"So you got a problem?" I am nodding then look around.

"More of have questions and likely best to not talk about it here. You got a fella in custody for the offing but new evidence on it." He is nodding and sighs.

"Alright stay there, we have a waiting room but I need to collect my things."

Nod and stay there while the fellas are filing out. Judge has already left and the bailiff is getting the accused. Defense attorney collects his things first, but waits for the prosecutor. I had moved over there so we are standing there waiting on the same fella. Sort of odd really, I wouldn't expect the defense attorney to be waiting for the prosecutor.

"You must be that court appointed dick that keeps getting in the newspaper."

"I didn't realize I got in the newspapers that often. I get the Tribune though so perhaps the others talk about me more." He snorts and shakes his head.

"I read the Tribune too, it covers more of the court cases than the rest." Prosecutor gets over to us.

"Sam are you busy? She has questions and perhaps a defense attorney would have insight we need." Fella is shaking his head and grins.

"I'll come along, you get the alert on juries being out of deliberation faster than I do."

Both snort and chuckle but do guide me along to the stairs up. These stairs are longer than the ones to first floor so color me glad to have found a prosecutor on first. First door up here is marked lounge and in we go. Get lead over to a sofa so go to sit, then stop and take my coat off, it's warm up here.

"Alright so fill us in on what you got, questions will be covered after that."

"Sounds alright, though has a prosecutor been assigned on the fella pinched for offing a fella in a parking lot day before yesterday?" Two shaken heads so that is curious.

"He has a defense attorney already, first thing he said was that he wanted a lawyer. Prosecutor will only be picked after we figure out what we have as a case. Only had the one patrol that pinched him and got a coroner out." Frown because that is really not good.

"Bit shocking that there was only the one bull for it. So yesterday we got the letter about needing to look for a witness. We both drove out to find one, not that we did. We looked around a little and spotted a gang house, then talked to a skirt that hadn't seen it happen and she shared on it being a gang. So planning on calling bulls later to get a raid we go talk to the gang. Fella on the porch said the fella offed was part of the gang, the fella offed him had a knife and suppose was having dough demanded. Fred wasn't precisely proper on the talking to the dunce on the porch so had to shoot at them, we downed six or seven of the gang and found three skirts inside. Two had been told they were bought and waiting on pick up. The third was chained upstairs and according to what she told Fred at least one fella had forced himself on her. Before you ask the fella offed didn't have a pistol when coroner got to him since the bull went to use the phone and gang pilfered his pistol." Both fellas have shocked looks for a bit.

"I am seeing where the question is, what about the fella that done the offing since it was in self defense." I am nodding and the fella sighs.

"So far there is not a law providing protection from prosecution. Means we do have to charge him, but then the evidence of the fella offed was in a gang will come to light. I don't think he will be convicted even though he can say he did off the fella." I am nodding then snort.

"At least you don't talk funny." Both fellas are chuckling.

"Not that old and I do go to speakeasies. Have to stay up with the current words." Defense attorney puts his hand up.

"There is one question I have, who shot first?" Sigh and put my hand up.

"I did since there was a fella at the door bringing a shotgun up to shoot at Fred, he's the other court appointed and was telling the fella on the porch they don't own Chicago." Both roll their eyes so I am giggling.

"Suppose means we are supposed to be charging you, but then you were there at the behest of the courts." Defense attorney is nodding.

"If you do charge I would press to counter sue simply because they were there at your directions. Not that a jury would convict, was a gang and they held skirts to sell."

"Speaking of which the gang kept records, we found a register with names and payments. Best part is there was a separate listing of addresses with correlating numbers so the bulls know where to get the skirts that had been sold by the gang." Both are grinning now.

"That is wonderful news, suppose a day or two and there is a raid on those. Wonder if any were owned by Capone." Shake my head.

"Far as I know Capone hires the skirts, pays them, get days off. Only seen one bordello but would make sense that all of the ones he is running are done the same way. Hard to keep skirts who don't want to be there."

"True, would make for better prostitutes too. Instead of please get me out of here they are simply moaning in pleasure." I am staring at the prosecutor so he puts his hand up. "I've gone to a bordello and had her moaning."

"Yeah about that, they do fake it. Get return customers if you simply make like he is the bee's knees at nookie. Our nanny was working in the bordello I went to and she shared that." Both fellas are frowning now.

"Sort of not good to know."

"Simply pinch and pull on her bubs, don't go hard and fast to your finish. Unless a skirt finds it really hard to hit high notes you will get her to them before you finish. Even if you are paying her for nookie she will like you."

"Not that skirts are supposed to be enjoying nookie."

"Fellas are supposed to be treating others as they want to be treated, most don't so enjoying nookie is a better ignore of the teachings." Both fellas are nodding.

"So true and it is paying our salaries. Go on home or to whatever else you are doing today. Will talk to the police on what there is on the gang."

Nod and get back in my coat then on down the steps, followed by more steps. Going to go on over to Kelly and share the new design on the dress. Since the seamstresses are making brassieres the dress will be easy enough to do. At least hopefully since the design is different from a brassiere, though besides that it is an easy design.

Do stop on the way, I remembered about stockings and Penney is a good store to go for those. Mostly because good stockings are made with a machine so only larger stores can afford to get those. Penney is simply one of the cheaper of those. Course going inside Penney and I have to stop walking for a moment, it's rather warm.

Clerk snorts and waves to tell me the heating has gotten stuck and there is a fella coming to fix it. Nod and head for the elevator while I am taking my coat off. Elevator fella whistles at me so poke him and urge to whistle all the way up to Women's Wear for stockings. So he gets the elevator going, and does whistle all the way up, has me laughing along with a few more who get on the elevator.

Sort of annoying, even when you tell the fella you want the top floor, he still just stops at each floor. Finally at the top floor, which he says too, I am off to find a clerk since I have no idea where stockings are. As it turns out I find Sally who smiles at me when I walk up to her, then she is leading for the stockings.

"I am going to pry some and ask if you have met a promising bull." Sally snorts and nods.

"I did, more than one even so I am sort of leading them all on until I find one that makes all of me jump for joy."

"Making me jealous, I can't get that goofy." Sally glances at me fast then we are at the stockings, though she is leading me over to the garter first.

"I'd ask but I'm sure it is depressing so instead we will talk garter."

I snort but she does point out the different garters, mostly they have the same length of strap to clip to the stockings. The difference to them comes in what color the cloth is, and what sort of ornamentation there is on them. Some only have one flower, that goes under your belly button so you get it on right.

Others are nicer looking, flowers all the way around it and then one flower that is different color. The different color goes under your belly button, I'd ask why but some of the garters only have two straps. Others have four straps and which of those I pick makes a difference. Some stockings are designed with only two spots to clip.

Rather good information and I get the four strap one with flowers all around it. Nicer looking and while likely only Fred will see it I still want something nice under my clothes. So then on to the stockings and luckily there is lettering to show which garter it is designed for. Which is a little odd since a four clip stocking would work on a two clip garter, Sally says that.

After some deliberation I pick out two stockings since they are not cheap. I got more dough but two stockings is alright for a couple days at least. So can collect more dough and buy more stockings later. Give Sally a hug then I am off to get to the store. When I finally get there, had to park on a cross street and walk, there are eight skirts inside.

Grinning big over to Kelly I go, she is standing at the register. Then I am taking my coat off, followed by jacket and shoulder holster. Pistol goes on the counter so Kelly grabs that and sticks under. I would complain but good idea, it's there to be grabbed otherwise.

"That is a great dress." I am grinning and pull the sketch out of my jacket.

"New design, made something like eight brassieres before making this but didn't bring any." Kelly snorts and shrugs.

"I made one sized for me then had skirts come in so been stuck over here. Honestly if we keep having as many come in and then the new designs we will need a bigger store." I am nodding then frown because likely, but the placement of this is great, hat store next door.

"Not sure that would work, the hat store next door is great to have. Though you have plenty of room in the back so perhaps floor models and then you run to get the right size in what is picked." Kelly snorts then looks up.

"Would need a clerk to help if we did that, and then not something to do right now. Even with this new glad rags most of the racks are the same items. I wouldn't mind a clerk since I am supposed to be making new items to wear." I am nodding then shrug.

"I'm a trained tailor and working on getting Audrey to the same."

"Yeah but you taught me all that I needed to know with a sewing machine so I can do my own designs." Put up my hands since she is right.

"True, if this is normal for the store then absolutely advertise for a clerk. I'd say one of the seamstresses except we need them making the things we sell." Kelly is nodding and shrugs.

"I figured I'd make the short skirt items, but then I don't have time to do much. I mean when I get home I am simply going down to the entry hall."

"You want nookie that much?" Kelly snorts and shakes her head.

"Not really but I am also supposed to be giving it out. Besides most of the fellas are not that good at it so it takes a couple times a day to be sort of having enough." Sigh and shake my head.

"I guess I got the fellas who are good at it only." Kelly snorts and shakes her head.

"They had to beg for nookie from you, they just pay to have me so they don't worry about it. Mostly, just buck away to his finish."

"I was talking to a couple fellas at the courthouse before here. The conversation went to bordellos where one admitted to going to one. So I shared on them faking enjoyment so they were unhappy with that."

emap
emap
237 Followers