Flapper Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Sitting Jake asides Alfred, he's my brother you see." Groan and look down turning red getting her to giggle.

"Rather good you are here anyway, get to go check the bottles, seems we got shafted at least one bottle and nobody knows if was supposed and not told or there is be some yelling above." Makes her frown big which I am agreeing on, this is not a good turn.

"Glad I didn't touch the bottles. Where is the office?"

Lead her over to the office and in to find Simon going over the papers still. Slightly odd turn, I wouldn't think he needs to take this long to figure out the numbers.

"Simon we got a second waitress, do you got a second one of these scandalous rags for her?" Simon looks up and smiles then shakes his head.

"I was only planning on asking you today, not like we really need a second skirt today." Toss my hands then feel on the waitress skirt and there is pockets, two in fact so I can toss the apron, so do just that and hand over.

"Here wear the apron and Simon perhaps will remember next time you come in." She is giggling and Simon nods when he is looked at, so she is donning that.

"Before either of you two asks there are more platters behind the bar, ask Alfred for one." Simon says then dives into his desk drawers, she just leaves on account of the notepad was in the apron with the pencil.

Simon comes back with a new notepad and pencil so I collect those and leave him there again. Pencil ends up over my ear on account of the pocket is not large. I would believe it is there to hold my tips so that is rather nice, and then I did leave the dime in the apron. Follow her back over to the bar with an order so collect my tip then on to the boxes.

Make a note of the first box being shy one bottle, then struggle to get it off the one under. Same leaf on this box so should be same bottles I would expect. Get it open to find it is indeed the same bottles and likewise short one bottle. Go through the other boxes and we are only short one more bottle, this time a bottle of vermouth.

Which is bad since that is for martinis and they are good drinks. Also not precisely closed up good so perhaps Alfred got a bottle of the vermouth and didn't bother to open right. I better go ask him on that though I am also a little sad with this note, a driver is likely to get offed over this on account of we are shorted two bottles of the good hooch, I mean the brown plaid is the best of the hooch.

Martini is a close second on that on account of it is a proper recipe done here. Not all of them are good drinks but the ones here are the best of them. So out of the back area to go talk to Alfred and get waylaid by the band, seems they want to do a song but no singer. Glare at the fella I gave attention to already but do get on stage.

"Am up here to get back at the comment about him being spare for having an eighth of a mick between his legs, though I'm thinking this is more to get at you all. So if you are mad take your beef to this off color band fella with enough to be nice between the legs."

The fellas and skirts actually stopped with the wiggle, mostly to laugh since I was rather good with that. Whole band is grinning now then the music starts and I have to glare, this is a tough song. Still what they are playing, and got some shaken heads. So I turn back to the crowd and I do sing, the song is tough on account of there are parts where I change tempo.

Sing the song and I think I did good so I am smiling, and the crowd has stopped wiggling to clap. Also calling for another song, which is fine so look at the band and they are already doing up another song. At least this one is easier so I sing this and then get off the stage, I am here to be a waitress not sing.

Course Simon has come out of the office and is standing there when I get to the bar. Hold up a finger to him then ring the bell to get Alfred over.

"Doesn't look to be an order." Shake my head and wink.

"Came to ask on account of we got a caper. Shy two bottles of the brown plaid and I wanted to ask if you went for a bottle of vermouth, box was opened poor and are shy one." Alfred shakes his head and holds up his hand.

"I didn't nab a vermouth. Fella bartending over in the joint by where I am living came in to ask for it, they use a different brand and wanted to see if he gets as good a martini out of ours." Simon is frowning now and edges in next to me.

"Did you collect the pay for that?" Alfred is nodding and waves at the register.

"Put the pay for the bottle in the register, would have told you sooner but the fella came in when we were opening. Asides I am good enough at this that we are extra two bottles when we get the boxes in so I sold off an extra." Simon frowns for a moment.

"Good on have extra, though you are not shorting them?" Alfred tosses his hands.

"No I am not shorting them, our martinis are better on account of slightly less of the vermouth, smooths the taste." I am nodding since the martini here is the best of them.

"I like the martini here the best, Sunset Cafe is almost as good, they do it slightly different." Alfred is nodding.

"They change the mix to account for the Italians, they like things from Italy." Simon nods and pulls me after into the office.

"Why did you sing?" Toss my hands and poke at him.

"The band begged and I figured I better on account of a good joke on one of the band fellas. I gave him affection and he made mention of being an eighth mick." Simon is grinning now.

"I heard you telling Alfred, good crack."

"I think not so good when you are the butt of it. So I sang twice and honest I just want to waitress for the dough. Bands are not paid that good."

"I would prefer you sing too, there have been beefs on no singer." Just stare at Simon for a blink or three then grin since I got an idea.

"I'm not the only waitress." Simon blinks then grins since he got it too.

"Singing waitresses, not a bad idea and it's not like we hand over a microphone. Acoustics in here are not good enough to be heard across the room, but if you are wandering the tables and singing."

"Also doesn't single me out, and honest I want to take Friday nights off now and then to attend other places."

"Not blaming you, alright do remember to ask her if she will sing, and best share what all you found so Fred knows." Shake my head and wink.

"Going to talk to them with Fred, am the one that opened the boxes and am a skirt, less likely to take offense at Fred with me there." Simon nods then frowns.

"Are you going goofy on Fred?" Sigh and poke Simon for thinking that, like I'm going to be going goofy on a fella for offering nookie at his house.

"I enjoy Fred and he is a rather good sort if rather spare on words. I am not likely to see manacles on anybody even if I do end up in the family way."

"Fred has a good sized house, family house and just him there." Frown since Fred never shared that.

"Fred didn't share that, though I have a place behind my cathedral. I give Father a turn now and then so he has a shot at putting one within."

"Do you suppose Fred is going goofy?" Shake my head since I wouldn't think so.

"He offered a turn at his place after since I came here for nookie. I don't think Fred gets all that much affection, big fella." Simon nods and shrugs.

"He doesn't talk about much so I wouldn't know on that. Anything besides the two bottles of brown plaid?" Shake my head.

"Just those two so I am thinking a driver is not long before he is taken for a ride. Both were opened and nailed shut again, so after the boxes were filled. Not sure when the bottles got pulled so possible wasn't the driver." Simon nods and goes to his desk to sit down and write a note.

"Going to give you a note detailing all that. If it wasn't the driver it is best they don't off him, not all manage to get hooch across and this one does."

Nod and collect the note then take that over to Fred who folds it up and into his jacket it goes. Then I go find the other waitress and put the singing to her to find she isn't against. Also ask after her name finally, feel a little odd to not have already. Her name is Portia so that is a rather good one, do tease her brother about getting the worst name.

Has him chuckling as I collect the order I had come over to get. Also rather busy as such things go, seems now that there are waitresses nobody wants to go to the bar. At least not after getting a skirt to a table. Which isn't precisely a bad notion, a number of skirts will give affection right there at the table.

Rather good for the fellas since they watch that, and then try to find a skirt willing to do the same. Not all of them collect their nookie at the tables, a number of skirts go into the john or go home with their fella. Finally though the night is over and I am parked at a table with Portia, then the band comes over and sits with us.

"Betty would you be up for going home with me?" Look over at the fella and shake my head.

"Going home with Fred, he offered it up when I got here. Portia perhaps doesn't see wrong with going home with a band member of the wrong coloring." Portia snorts when we all look at her.

"Not against, but my place, I'm living with my brother and it is a good area." Has the band chuckling though he does turn a little red.

"Not bad, just cheap. Still your place is sitting Jake with me."

"He just wants the nookie." One of the colored fellas says getting all of us to laugh, and when we get joined by Fred, Simon, and Alfred.

"My sister is not going to one of them dangerous areas." Has all of us sitting laughing.

"We just covered that, he is going to your place." Alfred nods and sighs so wave my hands.

"Will give you a turn another time, going home with Fred to give him his." Alfred nods and smiles a little.

"Mostly not wanting to listen to my sister." Portia turns red and swats at him.

"I'm not that loud."

"Not with him anyway, he's spare for having an eighth of a mick." The band is laughing and he hasn't turned red so I guess I made it all good with the singing.

"He's got enough really?" Portia asks me so nod and wink.

"I gave him affection on a table while the band was resting. He lasted long enough and got me asked home with a fella." Fred sighs and shakes his head.

"Still shocked you haven't been blessed yet." Everyone is looking at me so toss my hands.

"I'm not all that young and been handing out affection liberally since the first time I got in a speakeasy, in January of twenty one."

"Still wondering why you don't get asked to sing more often." Glare up at Simon since I don't want to be a singer.

"I don't want to be a singer, I got a good voice and sing in cathedral some, doesn't mean I want to be making a living singing."

"Will make us more popular, singing waitresses will be a big pull." Alfred says and the band is nodding.

"Also all set, so let's go on home." Simon says getting those of us sitting to stand.

Grab up Fred's arm which means we are leaving last. After the door is locked though we are up the stairs and outside to find that we are not walking to his house. Fred has a jalopy, rather new one even since it's still a little shiny. Granted it is possible Fred simply takes care of his car so it is an older model, but I'm not seeing that.

Once in I find it is a newer model since there is a start button and not the crank. Take a jalopy older than the war to need a crank for the most part but there is no crank so newer.

"Fred I didn't ask before, do you live in a good area?" Fred looks over at me and sighs so I suppose not so good.

"Good enough that we won't get shot at. Four bulls live on the street."

"So it's just older and not getting the attention it needs?" Fred nods.

"About the size of it, house is in good repair. I just can't see to the outside as good as I'd like."

"Probably needs some womanly attention something fierce too."

Fred mutters something but I don't understand him. Also don't talk more, we just get to his house and it is a nice house. Not precisely large but there are three windows on the first floor. Even have a second floor so this is rather good, I could even says it's ritzy. Out of the jalopy and up the steps to his porch which is rather nice.

Not to say it's brand new wood, it's just there and holding us up so good enough. The door is really nice, lovely carving all over it and a good green color. I can't see that great but I rather think it is covered in flowers and vines. Inside and the light is turned on so I can see around, have a good sitting area in here, with a radio and some more lamps so plenty room for a family to sit.

Head over to the sofa and sit down, so Fred joins me. Also drops my glad rags on the end table next to me. Look at that then over at him and scoot over, I'm giving him nookie and I haven't been held yet. Fred does put his arm around me so that is rather grand.

"Before I ask where the bedroom is there is one thing, are you going goofy on me or something?"

"No, just it occurred to me that you got a little apartment and I got this big house."

"So I move in with you and you get your jollies off in me and perhaps have a child to leave this house to later?"

"Not in those words, though suppose if you do end up in a family way, don't have anyone else in my family to leave this place too."

"Not a hardship to give nookie as payment to my landlord, but he would like me moving out. More money to him and all." Fred is nodding then twists to look at me better.

"Not asking for your hand or nothing like that, give attention out all you want."

"You just want me to stay here and toss some your way."

"If you want, honest there are other bedrooms and you can move in to one of those." Put my hand between his legs and rub there.

"I have every intention of giving you nookie. Also like the moving in here idea, think I will put a sawbuck a month toward getting this house repaired." Fred turns red so I think he has been doing it on his own.

"I've been handling that off and on."

"You are just always at the door letting folk in and giving a bum's rush now and then."

"Yes, and shouldn't we head to bed?" Grin since I have gotten him quite ready to slide into me, also shake my head.

"I don't see why, I want you to have your enjoyment and right here sounds good."

"You think you will fall asleep once you get in bed?" Shrug since I am not sure, then sit up to pull the scandalous waitress rags off.

Fred smiles at that, then even more when I reach down to get him opened to the air. Also grabs me up to fit in his lap proper and this is very nice. Gets better than nice then, I reached down and grabbed him to guide and up me he goes. So settle against him with a moan, even better he isn't making me move.

Sit back to look at him since I am ready to move and he isn't making me. He grins when I do move, then his eyes go lower and he likes to watch my bubs bounce. So I move harder, not precisely easy since he is thick but still manage. Gets my bubs to bounce and he is liking that, I am liking it especially much since he will send me to those high notes fast.

Rather grand to be bouncing atop him, he is a thickness you don't see often and hard to not enjoy that. Then I am moaning in the high notes and not moving so much anymore. Fred at least is courteous, he grabs my waist and bounces me as fast as I was. So I am in the high notes for a rather long time, I'm half sure I went there twice.

Once or twice in the high notes I was noisy at least I know that. Once I come down off that I get Fred to lie me down on the sofa so I can look up at him. Not been there yet, the one time I had him inside before it was against the wall. Did like looking at him enjoy me against the wall, find that on my back is nice though little hard to look at him enjoying me from below.

Light isn't that great so it's hard to see him. I can see him good enough to know he is enjoying me, not as much as I am enjoying him since I went to the high notes again. This time he comes down and kisses me during so I am not precisely loud. Do hope we are not bothering the neighbors since I can't stop moaning.

Thickness that you practically have to write home about, along with all of your skirt friends moving about inside. Hard to not be noisy as all get out with this going to town atop you. Helps greatly that he is not hard and fast for his pleasure. Fred is making sure I get to my enjoyment, and how.

Wail this time because this is quite far beyond bee's knees, there really are not words to describe the greatness he has taken me to. Also still bucking away at me, I half think our lips are sewn together anymore. Moan when I realize he is doing hard and fast now, means it is time for his high notes. Not that it is over then and there.

Hard and fast lasted so long that I have gone to the high notes again, along with actually singing them out when he is shoving and have warmth within. Not that Fred stops moving, he keeps shoving, though more of a gentle hard bucking action to get all of him emptied within. I am moving along with him since I am so not against putting all he is supposed to within.

Perhaps I mention bed, do know that the next thing I know he is picking me up. So there I am getting carried somewhere else in the house with him still within. Can't really call this anything but the bee's knees and I am rather tired. We get to the bed then we are laying across the bed before moving and I think I fell asleep during that.

End up waking up snuggled into him at least, half on top of him even. Do like where I am, he is soft and then firm under that. Means he is muscle bound but does enjoy food so he won't look unnatural out of his clothes. Sort of important there, and I didn't know, he never let me snuggle up to him before so this is grand, and there is an alarm behind me.

Groan and roll over to turn that off then he is moving so grab his head. Give him a kiss first thing then usher him off to the bathroom after asking if there is breakfast things in the kitchen. Fred goes with a chuckle, and pointed where the kitchen is. Good on that since the bedroom is across the hall from bathroom and next to the sitting room.

Kitchen is easy enough to find, even without the point, there is basically three rooms on the first floor. Sitting room, bedroom, and then kitchen. Have a big table in here so that is nice, and suppose no dining room. Not that I had dreams of putting on the ritz or something. Does say I can have plenty of kids though, assuming I am able to after all, Fred had a point I have been passed around often.

"I was hoping for easier, best to get over to talk to our contact soon as possible." Straighten up from putting the biscuits in the oven and frown.

"This is easy, I am making biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon, and some oatmeal."

"You have a different notion on easy." Toss my hands then go over and poke him.

"Just because you think it is fine to live on toast with jam and joe doesn't mean it is."

"You found everything?"

"Yes, and get out of that robe, I haven't seen you in naught yet and here I am parading around for your enjoyment."

Fred sighs but does get out of the robe and I can't help but whistle. He is a big fella, and not rounded besides the little padding that makes him nice to lie on. I usher him over to sit at the table while I get to work on having breakfast done. Also grinning since he is rising a little to attention, all I am doing is wearing naught.

Lovely thing to be seeing, and I am so moving in and staying under him. Not because I went goofy but that size is hard to find, and then he is a big strong fella. Nice when you have one of those staying with you for the nookie. Then breakfast is done so get that to the table with the joe and we just sit there eating for a little while.

"I never checked the note, how many bottles are we missing?"

emap
emap
237 Followers