Flapper Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two bottles of brown plaid. Sold a bottle of vermouth to another joint so I had to go ask on that."

"Wasn't the box opened?" Nod and shake my head.

"Box was opened but the fella only got one side up to pull a bottle. Alfred I would believe let him go and collect the bottle."

"So I guess that means you opened the box of brown plaid fully." I am nodding even though that wasn't really a question.

"I opened both fully, hard to check on the nailing otherwise. Before you ask I put the lids back on, just not nailed shut now."

"Good, we may have an inspection. May not too but I would think they would like to go and check up on the report. Missing bottles makes them look bad until they or we figure out what happened."

"Simon wrote a note pointing out we don't know what happened, either the driver took it, they took it, or was taken before the driver got the boxes."

"Go take a fast bath then we will get going. Have to make this report and then go collect your things."

"Don't want to stir up what you left inside first?" Fred sighs and rolls his eyes so I go past him giggling.

Would have liked if he had stirred up what he left inside first, but then I can find nookie later. Do wonder a little on when I am going back to be a waitress, I was there last night but I don't know if Portia is going back today. Simon likely can find another skirt easy enough, but still need to have a waitress there.

Only having a waitress there sometimes is not a good idea. I need to talk to Fred on this, perhaps he knows Simon's home phone number. If he does then we can call Simon and ask, though probably best to do that later since he likely is asleep still. Fairly sure we got up now since we need to go talk to the outfit about being short two bottles of hooch.

Jerk when I realize I have my fingers inside of me in the bath. I was remembering Fred above me last night while thinking about all of that. Mostly I realized that because Fred knocked on the door. So settle down and think about Fred above me proper, picturing him being up there, add in two fingers even.

Doing it proper now and that is feeling so good. My breasts are half in the water so it is feeling quite good then my legs are jerking up since I found the high notes. Moan some then Fred is there banging on the door saying how I need to hurry it up. Sink a little lower in the tub and groan since I am feeling good, along with wanting some more, and he is yelling at me to get up.

Sigh and work on getting all of me cleaned off just in case I missed anything. Tub is draining and I am drying off on a towel when I realize I don't have anything to wear. Also heard the door open, as in Fred answered the door to a knock. Dry now and my hair is brushed as well as I can with his comb, I step out of the bathroom.

There is an older skirt standing in the sitting room with Fred. Both are staring at me so wave and head for my glad rags. Get those on then over to her holding out my hand, she shakes it with a snort.

"You are rather brazen." Grin and wink.

"I am also giving him nookie as often as he will let me. Not sure I will end up with child though, been rather liberal with the nookie for four years now and no child."

"I'm not sure I'm the only one getting the nookie neither." Roll my eyes and poke Fred.

"You were the one that said I am able to hand it out whenever I want." She is giggling into her hand.

"So no manacles?" Shake my head and wink.

"I'm unsure on wanting manacles, and then he is offering up his house for me to stay in, own room if I want. I'd prefer his room but then he is a bimbo every night and I am only a waitress for four nights same place. Likely best if we don't make it all official." Both are staring at me now.

"You want it that often?"

"No idea, never really been something I thought about. I go out most nights and if I find a fella wanting and I find I am copacetic he gets his nookie."

"Little bit jealous over here, I got the manacle and he gives as often as he can, but we don't as often as we want."

"I am feeling the pain, I don't always as often as I want either. Did you come over for flour or sugar or something?" She turns red and shakes her head.

"He goes early so we got to listen to you two, a little, and it was nice sounding. I got tasked with coming over to see if the big lug finally got serious."

"I'm not sure I can do serious like that, but I will give him a shot at it, and then moving in anyway. Share the dough with some handymen and get the house repaired better."

"I'd ask if you could send them over to our house but he gets a number of bulls in for the weekend to do it." My jaw drops because that is surprising.

"I thought bulls got paid better." She shakes her head.

"Not that good. Do know you two have things to do so I'll leave you to that." Fred sees her out then shuts the door and turns back to me.

"I am curious, did you leave a purse somewhere?" Shake my head.

"I don't have to pay for drinks."

"Huh, did wonder if you had one since you never do, but then if you don't have to pay. Also wondering, go to your apartment and clean you out or go talk to the outfit?"

"Apartment, all I have is clothes to pick up, rather spare on fixings in the kitchen."

Fred nods so we go out the door and that is locked behind us. Rather fast drive in the jalopy to my place, I wasn't really all that far away from Fred. Suppose would be why I would see him in diners some. My landlord is a little sad that I am moving out, also happy since he was thinking he would have to evict.

As he puts it, nookie with me is better than rent, but the dough is needed for repair. I give him a hug for putting it that way. Doesn't take long to get my clothes either, I don't have that full of a closet. Do have luggage at least, one travel bag but better than carrying it out in my arms, Fred's arms rather since he has to be all gentlemanly and carry it for me.

Back in the jalopy and we are off to the outfit. This takes a while so we are just sitting in the jalopy.

"You didn't have much besides those glad rags." Toss up my hands then swat at Fred some.

"I didn't have a good paying job when I had one, and then all I need is something to make me look nice so fellas will want nookie."

"What about when you are in that special time?"

"I have undies and pads to wear for that. We did collect those so don't worry."

"I wasn't worried, just didn't notice those. Are you going to take over my closet?"

"No, though suppose I better buy more glad rags, they are getting older and I have noticed some new designs."

"Makeup?" Snort since I haven't had the dough for lipstick in a while.

"I will buy more lipstick. Fair warning it's best to take it off to eat, and then will make my lips taste odd for a kiss."

Fred is silent for a while then we are pulling over at a hotel with a restaurant. I don't say anything just follow Fred across the street and inside. Over to the waiting area where there is a fella in a suit sitting. He looks up at us then stands to meet us partway.

"Trying to bribe me with a skirt?" Fred snorts and shakes his head then pulls out the note.

"We have a beef, seems we got shorted two bottles of brown plaid, the good stuff that comes in the Canada Leaf boxes." The fella is looking over the note and frowning, also nods then looks up.

"This is a serious beef and not something that was intended. Says here you are unsure on if the driver stiffed." I am nodding and step a little closer.

"I opened the boxes, the two boxes we ended up shy bottles in were nailed shut twice. Possible the driver didn't do that." The man is nodding then looks around and holds a finger up to us, he then walks over to another fella.

"Oh my, that is Capone." Look at the new fella and he is dressed out in a nice suit, purple with gold striping, then he is looking back at us.

"I think we are going to swim with the fishes." Fred snorts and puts an arm around me, partly so I don't crumple, since Mr. Capone is coming over here with the fella we were talking to.

"You don't have to hold on to your skirt, not going to take her away from you, I have plenty to entertain myself with." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"Holding her up, she thinks we are going to swim with the fishes now." Capone snorts then he is chuckling, Alphonse Capone is chuckling at something I said.

"Say I have seen you around, you go over to Sunset Cafe on the regular." Gulp since I never noticed him, probably not good to admit though I better.

"You have the advantage, I only pay attention to the band and the gigolo I got." He smiles and shrugs.

"I tend to be tasked with going over details of things so I don't pay as much attention as I should. As it was explained to me, you opened the boxes?" I am nodding since he isn't upset, means I can relax, I think.

"I opened the boxes, all of them in our storage even, we are shy two bottles of the brown plaid. Unable to determine when they were taken besides after the boxes were filled. There was holes in the padding for a bottle, but no bottle."

"Good attention to detail, you were a bull right?" Fred is nodding.

"Lost position due to the war, mostly because I didn't want to be tasked with policing anymore."

"If you two can manage to do it, we need a house dick that isn't in the house if you catch my meaning." Fred is nodding though I need to ask one thing.

"Are you meaning to make me a dick even though I don't have one?" All three of the fellas roll their eyes, and then nod.

"More or less, do know he is always sitting security at night. You being a skirt means fellas will speak freely around you. May or may not need to be entertaining first. I am asking both since he was a bull so has access to them, and you are known around so you have the connections he does not."

"So you want us to go and ask around to see who perhaps is responsible for the caper?" Mr. Capone is nodding.

"You will both need to get a license, and I can't make as how you are made since north side isn't all mine."

"You deal with them to get our hooch?"

"No, that was more thinking of other things, like you two having other clients at a later date. Most of the men will not shoot at a skirt so you should be safe enough, him though, even retired bulls are fair game outside of my areas." Fred is nodding then nudges me.

"Betty can you drive?" Shake my head.

"I never learned, not had the dough for a jalopy." Capone puts his hand up.

"This fella will run and find you a driver for the day." Said fella nods and runs off, also gives me a thought.

"Fred I don't know if Simon wants me to come back in today, Portia may come in to, we never discussed that." Fred sighs and shrugs.

"I am going in when it is time for opening, so you can come with. We will ask then though I am sure Portia will simply come in, took a member of the band home with her and Alfred lives with her."

"Do you two have a piece?" I am shaking my head, Fred though is nodding.

"Got issued a Colt while over there and kept it after." Capone looks me up and down then shrugs.

"Shall issue your skirt a Colt, she is big enough it should be fine for her." I am frowning though Fred is nodding.

"The kick isn't that bad, you may like a smaller gun but the Colt is good at stopping a fella right then."

I would say something but the fella comes back with another fella, this one is younger and smiling. I guess he is our driver, and then Capone is pulling the fella's jacket open to pull out a big pistol. I'm unsure on this but do get handed it and it is lighter than I thought. Fred then is showing me how it works, and aiming is rather easy.

Point and shoot sounds easier than it should be. Capone is writing on the note we brought over, addresses and names on fellas we want to talk to. Then out to the jalopy with Fred telling me how to shoot. I'm unsure when he talks of the usual distances, at twenty feet I don't see how I am not shot. The new fella is chuckling about that, he shares a tale of a shoot out were nobody is shot at eighteen.

Reaching the first address, the new fella called Giovanni is good for directions, we run into a problem. Fred and the fella want me to carry the Colt, but the pockets on my glad rags are small. So then diving into the trunk to open up my travel bag to get a purse, it is a nice purse and big enough to fit the Colt so that goes over my head and shoulder.

Fred adjusts the purse since it is behind me, so it is in front and hanging low enough I can grab the Colt. Have to twice pull it out, along with turn the safety on and off, then we are going inside. The fellas are chuckling when I say finally when we started going inside. Find this is an apartment complex so I am confused on this.

"Why here?" Giovanni tosses his hands.

"The driver that delivers the hooch you got shorted on lives here, usually home except when we send him out for more, couple days wait."

Fred knocks and we get someone yelling about holding horses then a fella is opening the door. He is a rather short fella, I am practically at his level. Not that I am precisely tiny, though a good portion of the fellas are taller. He is looking at us then notices Giovanni and crosses himself.

"Relax I am simply the driver for these two." Fred clears his throat getting me and the driver to look at him.

"We got new boxes yesterday, this skirt here opened the boxes and found we got shorted two bottles of brown plaid. Mr. Capone has decided we will go around asking to figure out why we got shorted." The fella crosses himself again.

"Wasn't me, God's truth I got the boxes from the store, stuffed in the car and drove back."

"Do you happen to have any brown plaid here?" The driver is looking at me now, along with Fred and Giovanni.

"That is actually a good question, could we go over your place?"

"I'd rather you didn't, no offense but I don't want to buy new." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"Not going to break anything, just go through your drawers and cabinets, luggage even. If you don't got any hooch that we got shorted all you have to do is clean up a little after us."

Fella sighs but does nod and step out of the way. So we go in and look through his place, which is not precisely fast but we do go through everything. Even check in the bed since he has a hidden bed like I used to. There is enough space in those that you can close it up with pillows and blankets, even extra clothes if you are cleaning up for someone you won't get nookie out of.

Don't find anything so we leave a rather happy fella to cleaning up. Not that he has to clean up all that much. He didn't make his bed just closed it so that was more or less the only mess we made. Down to the jalopy and we are off again, this time to a warehouse.

"We are going to a warehouse?" Giovanni is nodding.

"Most of the hooch we get imported is taken to the warehouse. Mostly it is guards but there are fellas there to move boxes around so the trucks can collect the right numbers."

"Makes sense, do we need to ask the guards or just the regular fellas?" Giovanni makes a face and sighs.

"Both, this is serious business. Shorting those we provide hooch too is a bad idea, either we find the culprit or perhaps lose customers." Fred is nodding so I suppose that makes sense though there is one thing.

"I am wondering how you know this." Giovanni snorts and winks.

"I am Italian." Snort and just glare at him until finally he opens his mouth for something besides chuckling. "I am not the enforcer, I am working my way up to that so I need to know everything." Fred is nodding again so that makes sense to someone.

"Why?" Fred and Giovanni snort.

"Enforcers are the fellas that make sure everyone follows the rules. As in they make sure that all of the soldiers are working on making Mr. Capone money. To aid in this the enforcer, and those like me who assist in that, learn everything because we do just visit everything that is being done to make Mr. Capone money."

"So you are the bull for the outfit." Giovanni just stares at me for a moment then chuckles.

"Yes, that is a very good way to put it. Also not the only ones looking over everything, we have accountants. Impossible to hide anything since the accountants and us bulls see everything."

"Except for the small things like two bottles of high end hooch." Giovanni is nodding and even points at Fred.

"Yes, just so."

"So he is eager to get this sorted out, to not lose customers. Course I don't think we are going anywhere, can't get high end hooch from anywhere else in Chicago."

"North side has been getting their hands on it, just not as regularly as we do. It is a danger to us, not much of one but so far we have not been able to bring them down."

"Yeah that part we are staying out of." Fred puts in and Giovanni turns red.

"Apologies, it is something we wish to take care of but there are burdens and it is on our minds. Also think we should let the skirt handle the questioning, I scare them and you likely would." Fred glances at me then nods.

"I agree, just can't leave her alone with them either." Giovanni is frowning now, along with Fred so toss my hands.

"We will walk up to them and you Giovanni will explain what is happening then I can ask questions, Fred you perhaps better ask too, I am new at this."

Neither can come up with anything wrong with that plan, so that is what we do when we finally get there. The warehouse is rather big and first thing we come to is a guard room, to watch who comes in and leaves. Only one fella inside but he looks very nervous when we step in the room. Actually gets worse after Giovanni explains then looks at me, so I get to ask.

"Mostly I just want to ask if you have seen anyone with a couple bottles of brown plaid." The fella shakes his head then Fred steps up next to me.

"Along the same line of question, has there been a hooch party in the warehouse recently, yesterday especially or before then?" That gets the fella to frown for a moment.

"Not that I heard of out here, but then Franco has been a little unsteady when he leaves the last few days."

"Is he walking or has a jalopy?" Fred asks before anybody can say anything, like me asking who that is.

"He has a jalopy, big story about how he won it playing poker." Giovanni is frowning now.

"I was unaware that bidding a jalopy was allowed." The fella shakes his head.

"He didn't win the jalopy at poker, he won the dough to afford it with poker. I am unsure on him telling true since he is not that good at poker with us."

"You also know him, perhaps to his friends his tells are obvious." Fred says getting the fellas to nod.

"I think we should go find this Franco and leave this poor fella alone." Giovanni snorts and nods, then pats the fella on the shoulder.

"You are not in trouble and this is good information. Will pass up that you perhaps could stand a promotion."

We leave him there smiling, also relieved since he is not dead or something. Giovanni seems to be well known among the people in the outfit. We are heading into the warehouse proper now, apparently there is only the one guard outside. Makes sense in a way, only one big exit so anyone taking boxes has to go that way, bottles on the other hand can be carried over the fence.

Inside there are a number of fellas, and a lot of boxes so there is more than just the hooch. At least I hope so because there are at least a thousand boxes in here. Also don't go and find Franco first, instead we head for the lockers. Which are inside a room so I am a little leery of this, I mean a skirt in the fella locker room, I've heard stories.

"I'm not sure I want to go in, it is a fella locker room and am a skirt." Fred and Giovanni look at me, both grin too.

"Won't be any of that, we are simply going to inspect his locker, chances are even he has hooch in the locker." Ponder that and shake my head.