Flapper Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Definitely the bee's knees, and I wouldn't mind having a suit, but then I'm a clerk in a store."

"Does make me ponder one thing, do you have a skirt style jacket?" Sigh and shake my head, then brighten up since there is one thing.

"No but I can figure one out, need to figure out how to get the jacket to sit right with a pistol, so I'll make me a jacket first."

"You got a pistol?"

"Yeah, Mr. Capone handed one over and then before we sat guard on a warehouse he gave me a shoulder holster, why I will make a suit." Amanda's jaw has dropped.

"You met Capone?"

"He is the one that decided I'm a dick, even though I'm a skirt." Amanda is giggling and I join her in that, it is funny."

"I think we should go visit a diner, the skirt dick can pay." Has us giggling harder, almost full on laughing.

"I am a flapper I'll have you know." Amanda snorts and waves her hands.

"Flapper Dick."

That has us all laughing for a little while, and we get our martinis so we are downing those. Giovanni is right I could stand to eat again, so I get us moving on going to a diner, Amanda comes along, she got in her nookie already too. I'm a little excited, I'll get a dick license tomorrow, and then I am making me a suit.

I can't decide which is more exciting, getting the dick license so perhaps we can advertise, or making my own suit. I'm leaning toward the suit on account of there is no pattern for a skirt style suit jacket, and probably should be one. Not that being a licensed dick isn't exciting, Amanda pointed it out, most skirts don't know we can do that.

emap
emap
237 Followers