Flapper Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has gotten us better answers than we would have otherwise." Mr. Capone nods and waves his hands.

"These fellas will go on ahead to the warehouse and set up. Giovanni you will take him to work, then drive her to the warehouse. You will also make sure she is unharmed after, solemn promise on this." Giovanni nods and puts his hands together to bow.

"As you say, my life before hers. Besides I want that jacket and will go on a hunt for good silk." Mr. Capone is chuckling and shakes his head,

"I'd call you daft but if the dress shows skill, I will want to change tailors." Whimper because I don't want that much work as a tailor, Mr. Capone grins and winks at me. "Didn't say I would, just would ponder finding a new. I will also make sure you are not swamped in fellas asking for a jacket. Go on scram."

The bunch of fellas behind Mr. Capone do go outside, Mr. Capone has turned to head for the restaurant. Giovanni gets handed one of the violin cases as the fellas go on by. Fred nudges me so turn and follow him outside and head for his jalopy. Giovanni catches up at the jalopy so I suppose he went to ask something.

Pile in the jalopy and then wait for the two jalopies the other guys are driving to go on by before we get moving. No talking on the way over to our work, though not what I am doing tonight. Fred gives me a kiss in the parking lot then Giovanni is getting in behind the wheel. We are off after that to get to the warehouse, and I am a wreck at this point.

Never done this before, and then what if it was leading up to more and that is tonight. I mean why else do we get so many fellas to come along on this. Giovanni glances at me a time or two while we drive over to the warehouse. Don't park in the lot for it either, park down the street with the other jalopies.

"Why park over here?" Giovanni snorts then grabs the shoulder holster and finagles it on me.

"We parked over here so the thief will not realize there is a welcoming committee."

"What if it is the something bigger you mentioned?"

"Won't matter, we got eight guys and most have a typewriter, bigger is ended in there and most of us walk away. Besides you will curl up behind the desk in the office, nothing will get to you. Even if we do lose all that happens is they usher you out to torch." That isn't helping much, then Giovanni is opening my purse and putting the pistol in the holster for it.

We work on me using the thing there, to find I can pull it out easy. There is a cover strap that buttons in but just yanking will pop that out. Not precisely good since if I tumble it can fall out, but otherwise it is the bee's knees. According to Giovanni, I don't want to need to pull the pistol. Then we head for the warehouse, and the fellas working here are leaving when we do.

Good in a way, the thief wouldn't come here for a while yet, make sure everybody left. At least I would think so, but we do sneak in through the door and close it after. Then I am being taken over to the office in question, lights are already off.

"There is one thing, what if the person involved in the pilfering was watching the warehouse?"

"Good question, and if they were we will sit in here bored most of the night. We don't think they are doing that, it looks to be no more than one or two coming in to pilfer. If they only took two bottles then today or tomorrow they would run out if they are drinking it alone."

"Or giving it to their folks, most fellas wouldn't need more than a bottle a day and those are the ones fully in the drink."

"Precisely, we are on the third night since the pilfer so if they need more they would come back. Assuming they are not watching the warehouse, we don't have any of the brown plaid in right now. Driver got pinched and he had more so we will lay low for a bit."

"So you have two getting that?" Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

"Out of the last run we had two get the brown plaid, it is not all that easy to get in huge numbers so we are running often to have enough. Not normally so low on drivers but they are in a slow down on the hooch of that quality." Frown because that is sort of not good.

"So we perhaps will not have more?"

"Oh no we will manage to get more, we do more than get it from Canada. Just the outfit handles the Canada runs while others handle other avenues and we simply purchase off them as needed."

"Isn't there a danger of the truck being stopped?"

"Yes but not much of one, we simply hide the boxes in other boxes and small amounts per truck of lots of boxes. The trucks are examined on a semi regular basis but unless they unload the truck the hooch is safe."

"Interesting, and I am surprised you are not all over me yet." Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

"I would like to, but will ask after this caper is over." Smile since that is nice, then realize it has gotten really dark in here, look out shows the windows are almost black so it is night time.

"How long before we have the thief come in?" Giovanni puts his hand over my mouth.

"Not all that long and whisper please, the walls are not that thick." Nod into his hand then it is removed.

"Check your watch, if under half an hour I get on top, longer and you get on top." Giovanni snorts quietly and nods as he checks his watch, there is enough light to see that I think.

I get shown his watch and there is enough light to see it by so nod. Then we are sitting there for a while, I am sitting there fidgeting. At least until Giovanni grabs my hands, so stick my tongue out at him. Don't think he can see that since it is really dark in here, and then it isn't. Almost squeak because I am getting pulled off the desk but at least now we are not in the window.

Mostly because the flashlight is shining in here. Then it is not anymore and Giovanni is looking out the window. Stepping softly he moves to the switches and is still looking out there. Carefully I move to get up and look myself to find there is one person with a flashlight heading for the boxes, then there is a creak from above.

The person with the flashlight stops moving and is waving it around, which is when Giovanni flicks the switches, the lights turn on then there is a lot of yelling and a door slams. There is a young fella still in here with big eyes holding a flashlight and a pry bar. He has a hammer sticking out of his pocket, then Giovanni is going out through the door, big gun in his hands.

When he looks back at me I groan and follow him out the door. Don't pull the pistol since I don't think the young fella is anything but a thief for some reason. Also suppose I am asking the questions. Then I am with Giovanni next to the young fella, and dang he doesn't look to be older than fourteen.

"Suppose first question has got to be you came in three days ago and stole two bottles of brown plaid?" He gulps and looks at Giovanni then the other guys coming down the stairs.

"I think I better not answer that." Giovanni snorts.

"Not answering is as good as." Put my hand on his gun so it goes down, not that he couldn't off the kid anyway.

"Next question is why, you don't look like the sort who got lost in drink." He swells up a little.

"Old enough to get you to moan my name." I snort, with Giovanni doing the same thing, mostly since I am looking down a little at the kid.

"I am a skirt, we mostly don't come tall and yet I am looking down at you. Means you are not old enough to be allowed between a flappers legs." Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

"Likely not but then the kid has a backbone, he came in here and pilfered hooch." I am nodding since that is true.

"Definitely, just not sure what we should do with him. He pilfered so you should take him for a ride, but then he is young and brash, likely best to teach him a trade." Giovanni is nodding and lowers his gun to rub his chin.

"If there was a war on I would think he would have lied and signed up. Not precisely old enough to take him under wing though." The fella spittles some then finds his voice.

"Hand over a gun and watch me off all of them fellas." Giovanni snorts and grins.

"Good fire in the belly. Antoine do you got room in your jalopy to take him to meet Mr. Capone?" One of the fellas nods and grins.

"Can get him to fit, though are you sure? Suppose he is a bull's kid." Giovanni nods and we look at the fella.

"Not me, Dad died in the war and we are struggling on account of Ma isn't looking at fellas." Giovanni looks at me so nod.

"I think take him on, probably best start him small, doing errands and taking messages so he can learn the ins and outs like you did. Pay him good, at least three sawbucks a month, what I am looking at to waitress."

"Goodly amount, suppose we will have to drive him around for a bit too. Still that is a good solution. Also going to say no more hooch for you we will give you a salary and duties that will expand as you do. Muck it up and you are being taken for a ride, this is your second chance, there is no third." The fella stands taller and smiles.

"Definitely no muck up." Then he looks me over so put my hand over his mouth.

"I think see if one of those bordellos will let him get nookie." The fellas are chuckling but one does come over and take the fella off with him.

Rest file out besides Giovanni and me, he is going into the office to turn the lights off. Then we are going outside, this part takes a little while since it got really dark. Over to the jalopy with us and we get in though the jalopy is not started.

"I got a couple C notes for you two." Mouth falls open and there is one thing to say.

"Horsefeathers."

"God's truth, Mr. Capone feels that you did work that calls for two C notes. I'd say we should go talk to him, but the fellas will handle that. So would you like to go to your speakeasy?" Shake my head and grin.

"I did say you would get nookie, and then I don't think we checked after the fella showed. So why not see if Lois Armstrong is in house and I can give you a turn on the table." Giovanni snorts and nods.

"Sitting Jake with me, so we can go wiggle, then more wiggling on a table and off to a diner before I drop you off at your work."

"Definitely."

Giovanni is grinning most of the way to the Sunset Cafe. Not that I blame him since I am grinning a little myself. Going to get some good jazz, and hopefully good nookie. Then we are at the cafe so after a little looking around, we park and ankle for the place. Had to park a little far away so it is not a fast reaching of the place.

Still we get to it and then right on inside. Course perhaps we won't be getting in the nookie since Louis Armstrong is here and they are playing strong. Place is full of people and the tables have plenty at them. Course we can go on into the john anyway, and then the tables tend to empty and fill on a regular basis.

Pull Giovanni with me out into the throng of wigglers and get my own wiggle on. Giovanni follows suit so we are moving with the rest of the folks. As it turns out Giovanni is a good wiggler so I am finding it hard to keep up. Mr. Armstrong notices us so he is calling for us to get hot, the crowd is yelling it too.

I am giggling since this is not normal, but then Giovanni is tossing out new moves so I am doing the same. They want us to cut that rug so we are doing it. Even get new music so we are putting on a show. Rest of them don't just watch for that long, they are putting their wiggle on too. The floor is filled with bunches getting a serious wiggle on.

Luckily we get the space so we are still getting hot. Course on my side I am thinking I better sit soon, and then I want to get him between my legs because he has to give nookie like nobodies beeswax. Not that we go and sit for a while, just stay out there cutting the rug and I admit, this is great fun.

Finally we are finding a table, mostly because the band is going to take a break. Even better we get a good table and a waitress is waiting for us to sit. At least it seems that way anyway, so we order up a couple martini and I lean back to try and cool down. Giovanni is doing the same thing so I guess he finds it hard to wiggle for that long.

"I only wanted to wait for a table to open up." That has me giggling since we did cut the rug for that reason.

"I'm just glad we found a table, I had thoughts of ending up in the john."

"We could go in there for nookie if you want." Shake my head.

"This goes back to my first time in a speakeasy. I had an edge on when a fella was making the moves so I was copacetic, and we went in the john. Took so long there was a line when we left, two johns in the place. I don't go in a john unless I am using it for the stated purpose anymore." Giovanni is chuckling.

"When was this?"

"Twenty one, I went in the first speakeasy the month after it opened. Bunch more opened that summer but for a while it was the only place I went."

"Back then I was closer to looking like that thief." Roll my eyes.

"You don't anymore, and it's not like I'm an old bird." Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

"Definitely not, I just never really thought about it."

"I am wondering where you learned how to dance." Giovanni turns red.

"Mom taught me, and then I have been coming in here for a couple years. Don't normally get nookie but I do get turned into a gigolo."

"Do you want nookie on the chair or perch me on the table?" Giovanni grins and leans back so I grin in turn and get out of the chair.

Kneeling partly between his legs now I work on getting him in the air then lean forward and take him in. Tastes good on my tongue and this is rather nice to do besides. I am bobbing in no time and pulls a sigh out of Giovanni. I am enjoying this but do want him buried within so I watch him, so far he's just smiling.

Just bob away on him enjoying the feel and taste of him on my tongue. Then he settles a little more so pull off, time for the good part. At least on my end, I'm pretty sure he thought that last part was good too. Moan when I settle atop him because that is a great feeling. He is long and thick, but not super thick, not really extra long neither but definitely enough I will find high notes right here.

Then I am moving since it's hard to hit those high notes without moving. Giovanni is smiling at me then pulls me closer to kiss. Sitting on his lap and bouncing is rather good, we are the same height like this. Hadn't realized it before but this is one tall fella, likely puts Fred as shorter, though in a fist fight Fred is coming out ahead.

Which is totally not what I am to be thinking about. Course then I am hitting those high notes and forget what I was thinking, this feels so good. I mean besides getting to the high notes he feels heavenly inside of me. Also bouncing rather generously so my bubs are bouncing, about then realize he is helping me bounce, good since I forget how in the high notes.

Come down off those and move better so his hands come up and pinch at my bubs through the silk. That feels amazingly good, something about the silk makes the pinches softer, and then better feeling all in one. No idea why that is but I'm thinking I should only wear silk dresses. Also not getting kissed at the moment.

Rather be kissed during so pull him to me and kiss, even get his tongue. So now we are petting heavy and in the middle of nookie so I am one happy skirt. Then I get more happy I found the high notes again. I seem to be squeezing on him extra good because I'm not moving well then he is groaning into the kiss and I have warmth surging within.

Little fast I suppose but then I did tease with making this dress with naught on. Sort of collapse against his shoulder and just stay there, hips moving some to get all of his enjoyment into me. Only partly because I am catholic, I actually enjoy feeling the warmth expanding within.

"Betty where did you find that dress?" Pull back and snort, Amanda is standing there.

"Amanda you are so brazen, interrupting me while I am still finishing off a nookie."

"I'm brazen, you're the one sitting on a fellas lap with nothing between you. Still about that dress, that is amazing. Ritzy without being ritzy, where did you find it?"

"Didn't, I made this myself. Giovanni here wants jackets that fit his pistol better so bought me a machine and cloth. Among the things was a roll of silk so I can see if I can work it, I can and that is this dress, I did good." Amanda snorts and looks me over.

"Better than good, does this mean you are going to tailor?" Shake my head.

"I am going to make him a jacket, and likely most of the made men. Mostly though I am a waitress in the basement place, and then I got turned into a dick, getting the license in the morning most likely."

"Hey yeah word spread on there, singing waitress." Shake my head.

"Waitresses, we all will sing, two so far but perhaps he found a third, if not go on over and sign up." Amanda snorts and sits at the table, so reach down and work on getting Giovanni tucked away again before sitting in my own chair.

"Isn't he a little young for you?" Roll my eyes then lean over the table to poke at Amanda.

"I'm not all that much older than him, besides I am shacking up with Fred." Amanda frowns for a moment.

"You mean Big Fred, the bimbo sitting guard on the door over there?"

"Yeah, it is a big house and then he is not a muscle freak so I can get under him. Rather happy to on account of he has plenty where it counts." Amanda's jaw has dropped.

"You are going goofy?" Shake my head.

"Not going goofy but then if I can I think I will with him, at least I'm hoping. If nothing else I will give him a turn on the regular and find out if I can get knocked up."

"Yeah, most of us are thinking that isn't happening." Giovanni waves his hand in the air so we get a waitress and he orders a round of martinis.

"I'm curious how you two know each other."

"We used to be neighbors, but then her folks died. We helped her out as much as we could but couldn't hold the house so she sold it."

"My last work was near to where she was so we saw each other often. Also went out to the speakeasies together most of the time." Amanda snorts and shakes her head.

"Not true, Betty was out so often at those that most either called her Speakeasy Betty, or Brazen Betty. No idea how you managed to do your work."

"I went home at midnight or earlier. I got nookie in earlier than that so most nights past eight I'm just cutting the rug."

"Without a car?" I am nodding then snort.

"Trains, I got on the trains and rode close to the speakeasy. I took naps on them too, I mean most speakeasies are set up within two miles of a stop."

"Hang on, you said you are going to be a dick, skirts can do that?" I'm unsure so look at Giovanni who is nodding.

"There are no laws against a skirt doing most anything, the trick is getting the fellas to let her, like factory and warehouse work." Snort and shake my head.

"I'd not want to do factory or warehouse work, big boxes and then factory I'd be worried about getting caught up in the machine or something."

"Factory a dress isn't a problem for most, you only get close to the line in certain places, where the machines are not at so it's just a moving line of whatever the factory makes." Amanda snorts.

"There is one problem, how do you not have fellas all over a skirt for nookie."

"Good question and I think most of the reason why most fellas wouldn't hire a skirt for that work." Giovanni says and I would believe that one.

"There is one thing, you don't have a suit." I am grinning now since I will make one.

"In part of the machine buying I got a book with patterns in it, and then full size patterns. In the patterns there is a pattern on making a separate skirt, and I have the pattern for shirts so I can make up my own suit, with a skirt." Amanda is grinning now.