Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later, Marisa broke her promise to the black man. She checked on Jack and found him happily sleeping. John was still passed out naked on the bed. His penis was still shriveled and shrunken into his scrotum. It pained her to think it, but the word "pathetic" sprang to mind as she looked at it. But it was pathetic compared to the black man's cock. Flex's soft penis was bigger then John's when he had a full erection. She used the toilet, attempting to urinate her pussy free of the voluminous seed of the black man. She tried to squeeze out the rest, but there was still plenty trapped behind her cervix. She probably was still leaking some of his sperm from their afternoon encounter and she'd be leaking the latest deposit for another day or two.

She cleaned herself up as best she could. She heard Jack cough, but the cough wasn't coming from her baby. It was coming from the baby monitor. She checked on Jack, but he was still sleeping as was John, her contentedly snoring husband. A grin spread across her face as she grabbed the baby monitor and snuck out of her trailer.

Flex was laying nude on the bed in his cabin/trailer. The arrogant prick didn't seem shocked to see her open his door. He nodded knowingly when he saw her put the baby monitor down on the table. Marisa pulled the dress off over her head and shook her head in amazement at the sight of Flex's cock already rising to attention just at the sight of her nude body. The man was certainly gifted in the sex department. Flex possessed not just size, but stamina, recovery, and the volume of his cum hadn't lessoned one bit regardless of how many times he orgasmed.

"I want you again," she told him.

"I know," said Flex, sitting up on the bed, his mighty cock rising up between his legs like a hard missile. "Get on the bed." He got off and watched Marisa crawl onto the bed. "Stay like that. All fours. I'm gonna take that pussy doggy style, slut."

Marisa shuddered and her pussy started gushing at his words. As much as she enjoyed playing with him and taking control earlier, this was the natural order of things. The alpha male was taking the dominant role again. "Fuck me, Flex. Fuck your pussy." Strong black hands, grabbed her hips and pulled her towards the edge. Standing, his cock was perfectly lined up to penetrate her. She felt the big tip of his cock poking at her pussy lips once again. "Soooo gooood," she moaned as his cock entered her again.

Flex grabbed her hips and pulled her into his cock each time he thrust forwards. Soon he was fucking her hard and she was creaming all over his thrusting shaft. "You like this cock, slut?"

"OH GOD YES!" she cried. "I love your big cock."

"Better then John's?"

Marisa hesitated. She loved her husband and didn't want to disrespect him, but Flex's cock was already bringing her to the brink of another orgasm. She told him what he wanted to hear. She told him the truth. "I love your big black cock better then John's." And she came. She came hard. Her fluids soaked his still thrusting shaft, dripping from her clit to his bed. Her pussy quivered and vibrated around his cock, her muscles squeezing the thick black shaft in an effort to make him cum inside her. Marisa's front arms collapsed and her head fell to the bed, her ass staying up as Flex continued fucking her hard.

"Will you do anything for this big black cock?"

"Anything," she moaned. "Anything you want, Flex. Just as long as you keep fucking me." He jerked his cock out making her feel empty inside, but there was also some relief. She was starting to get a little sore from being so stuffed with cock multiple times that day. Her orgasms were starting to exhaust her too. But when she felt Flex's cock head pressing against her anus, she immediately wanted it back in her pussy. "Wait! Not there. Flex, it's to big. I've never been...AAARRRGGGHHH!"

*****************

Candace slipped out of her cabin/trailer and walked over to the picnic table. She was completely nude except for one of Grant's long tee shirts and if she'd reached upwards, the hem would have flashed her beaver, but she wasn't expecting anyone in their group to still be awake. She was carrying her little purse and she reached in for a cigarette and lighter as she walked over to the picnic table. Just as she reached the bench, her dainty bare foot, stepped in something wet and sticky. She wrinkled her nose, not knowing what it was, but knowing that it wouldn't be pleasant and wiped her foot in the sand.

She sat on the bench and lit her cigarette. Grant didn't know she still smoked or at least pretended he didn't know after she promised to give them up several years ago. She now only smoked when she felt stressed out or frustrated. Grant had left her hanging again. Just when she started to get into it, he groaned and filled the condom with cum. She kept humping him, feeling an orgasm starting to grow, but Grant's penis had grown too sensitive and he'd had to pull it out. Candace was left unsatisfied once again. She wished she'd had him go down on her fist, she'd sometimes cum when he tongued her pussy, but he didn't enjoy it and even though it felt good, she found it dirty also and only returned the favor on Grant on special occasions.

She sighed, feeling horny and wishing she'd brought her dildo along. She started hearing grunts and moans. Candace looked around. All was quiet in Marisa and John's trailer, but then according to Marisa the only noise that ever came from their house at night was Jack crying. The noises were coming from Flex's cabin. Candace shook her head. How the hell had he found a woman to fuck so quickly? She got off the bench and walked closer to Flex's cabin.

"Too big," cried the woman. "It hurts... it hurts sooo gooood."

"Like that black cock, slut," growled Flex. "Take some more then."

"Oh god! I love it," screamed the woman. "Shove it up my ass. Fuck my ass."

Candace stepped back in shock. The woman inside was getting sodomized! What a disgusting slut!

"Lets see how much of this big black cock you can take."

Candace took a drag as she listened. The light was on, but the only window was around the front and she didn't want to risk getting caught. She kept listening, wincing when she felt her fingers burning as the cigarette had burned down. She dropped it in the sand. Flex continued sodomizing the woman for another fifteen minutes, but they quit talking and the only noises coming from the trailer were moans and grunts and Candace swore she actually heard the slut inside have an orgasm from having Flex's penis shoved in her ass.

"Here it cums, slut."

"Seed my ass, you big black stud."

Candace backed away from the cabin. She turned and hurried into her own cabin. She slipped inside and peered through the window expecting the woman would be leaving soon. She didn't how the hell Flex would have found a slut willing to let him fuck her ass so quickly after they'd all gone to bed that night. She wouldn't have put it past Flex to have called a prostitute. Lola had told her that Flex seemed to actually need to get off several times a day. Candace waited by the window, but the slut with her husband's black friend never emerged from the cabin. She gave up and returned to her bed, pulling off Grant's tee shirt. When she did, she was surprised to see her nipples were completely hard. Her thighs were damp too. She slipped into bed beside her husband, hornier and more frustrated then ever.

******************

"Oh god, my ass is squishing," said Marisa, standing nude in Flex's cabin. She clenched her butt cheeks to keep his cum from pouring out.

Flex laughed. "One more thing before you go. Lie down on the bed."

Marisa moaned. "God, you're insatiable. I love your cock, but quite honestly Shane, I'm exhausted."

"Get on the bed, slut."

"Yes, sir."

The over muscled black man climbed on the bed and straddled her thighs. Marisa was surprised that for once his cock was fully erect. It was a thick soft black banana somewhere between nine and ten inches long.

It fell out from his bushy black pubic hairs to lay like a sinuous black snake across her belly. "Grab my cock," he ordered.

Marisa obeyed. On her back, her breasts tended to fall over her sides they were so large and full. She snaked one hand down her chest between her breasts and grabbed the coiled coal black shaft. It stiffened at her touch. She slowly caressed it and stroked the thickening shaft until she was once again holding his full revived 12-13 inch steel hard cock. He surprised her again. This time by not sliding back between her legs and guiding his cock to her pussy, but by sliding forwards until he was over her crotch. She winced when he spit in his hand and started coating his cock, masturbating it as he looked down at her breasts. He released his glistening cock and reached down to heft the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm gonna titty fuck these big bitches." His cock was rampant, proudly thrust upwards. "Pull my cock down between dem titties."

Marisa reached out for his cock and bent it down between the huge canyon of her breasts. He immediately squeezed the soft flesh tighter around his shaft, holding his cock in place. Once it was secure, he started pumping his cock between her tits. The head banged against her chin and then it was sliding up over her lips. She licked the underside each time it passed her lips.

"Prop your head up with a pillow."

Marisa grabbed a pillow and moved it underneath her head. Now the tip of his cock could actually slide past her lips and into her mouth. She sucked the tip while he shoved his giant cock between her breasts. Marisa looked up at him. His huge torso with every muscle perfectly defined. The giant black cock sticking out between his legs now nested between her pale white breasts. How could she have ever found this man unattractive? His skin was dark black and he had negroid features and too many muscles, but he was the sexiest manliest looking male she'd ever seen. Marisa moaned and writhed beneath him. She quickly had a small, but satisfying orgasm as she looked up him. But it wasn't just from staring at him, her breasts were tingling sending spasms of pleasure through her body, pleasure that was quickly turning to lust as she wished he'd put his big beautiful cock back in her horny white pussy.

The spasms were coming form her nipples. He'd adjusted his hands so that he could pinch and squeeze her sensitive erect nipples. He was squeezing both breasts while pinching and rolling her nipple between his thumbs and forefingers. Milk began shooting out from her nipples. He was milking her breasts! He quickly pointed her nipples towards each other, her mother's milk shooting out to fall between her cavernous breasts coating his cock with her white fluid. His cock began thrusting faster with the extra coating of lubricant.

Marisa writhed with lust trying to wriggle free of the black man's substantial weight. He held her down firmly. She stared in awe at his cock. Milk was shooting about an inch from the tips of her nipples to fall on his shaft. The opaque white fluid nearly covered his cock from the crowned black head to the base of his shaft. The plump curved head of his cock head was retreating into the cave of her breasts, then shooting forwards, directly into her open mouth where she tried to run her tongue all over it before it disappeared again. The head was dribbling precum, mixing with her milk each time it disappeared into her breasts. His cock was almost hypnotic and she couldn't take her eyes off it. The head even appeared to be growing, hardening, pumping up, and swelling. His long urethra opened.

Marisa shut her eyes just as his hot seed sprayed out over her face. The head entered her mouth, filling it with cum, then exited, more sperm shooting across her nose to her forehead. She swallowed, quickly opening her mouth so the head could enter her again and fill her mouth with another load of his seed.

He released her breasts and sat up a little. His semen splattered on her pale breasts before he guided the tip of his cock back into her mouth. She gulped contently, while he stroked his shaft, draining it of every last drop of cum.

"Wow," she purred, licking her lips as Flex climbed off her. That was just what I needed."

"What do ya mean?"

"This is the best my breasts have felt in nine months. They normally feel like they're about to pop from the pressure." Marisa wiped the sperm off her eye lids until she could open them. She slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom, using a towel to clean her face off. Her pale skin showed red marks easily and her breasts had red hand prints across him, not to mention her lower belly to her thighs were red from where he had sat on her. She spun around. Her hips and ass had marks too from where he had fucked her ass. She spread her cheeks and could see a rivulet of white semen still flowing from her ass hole to drip onto the floor of his bathroom. It's his mess, I'll let him clean it up, she thought. "Quite a day, huh?" she asked, feeling foolish when she left his bathroom.

Flex laughed. "Looks like you done wore Flex junior out," he said, pointing to his cock.

She looked at the soft black banana dangling between his legs. She snorted. "It's still bigger then John's". Flex laughed again. "I'm a bit of a mess. Can I use your shower?"

"Of course. Maybe, I'll join you."

"No way," she said, staring at his cock. She swore it had just extended an inch. "I need to get cleaned up."

Just then the sounds of a baby complaining came through the monitor.

"Shit!," said Marisa. Jack was going to wake John up. She grabbed the monitor and the dress and fled Flex's trailer, running nude past the picnic table. She snuck into her trailer just as Jack's complaining turned to a full fledged crying to be fed.

John groaned from the bed. "Isa! The baby."

"I got him," she reassured her husband. Marisa picked up Jack which instantly helped calm him. She took him over to the chair, grabbing some wet wipes from her bag and cleaning the area around her nipples of any old milk or remains of Flex's semen which felt like it was covering her entire upper torso, not to mention soaking her thighs, and leaking out of her ass. When she felt it was clean, she let Jack nurse. Her milk-laden breasts did their job, satisfying the hungry baby and soon putting him back to sleep. She replaced him in the crib and stepped into the small shower in their trailer. She spent the next twenty minutes trying to remove every trace of her lovemaking with her husband's black friend from her body.

"God Isa, It's 5:00am, what the fuck were you taking a shower for?"

"Your son spit up on me," she lied, slipping into bed beside her husband.

"Oh god, my head hurts." John finally shifted and joined her under the covers. He snuggled up next to her. "I'm so tired. What say we sleep in tomorrow?"

"No argument from me," she replied.

*****************

John and Marisa didn't get moving until late. Candace and Grant knocked on the door asking if they wanted to join them for breakfast, but John just groaned and replied, "you'll be lucky to see me by lunch." They left to go eat and judging by the loud roar of a motorcycle, Flex must have gone to join them or gone for a bike ride along the overseas highway. They returned an hour or so later and announced they would be heading for the beach.

Jack was playful and active that morning so Marisa didn't get as much rest as she would have liked, but then no new mother ever did. Marisa carried the baby over to the bed and sat him down beside John while she went to take another shower. She examined her nude body in the bathroom. The red marks were gone, but she still had some flaky semen on her thighs and in the crack of her ass. She'd thought she'd gotten it all in her early morning shower, but then this was probably leftovers that had leaked out of her all night. She showered and cleaned herself, brushed her hair and teeth. She was a natural beauty and didn't need makeup. Marisa pulled the small bikini back on. It took her twenty minutes to dress in her bikini and she wished again that she'd thought to get a new one before this trip. She had to stretch and adjust every inch of fabric to cover her areola and pubes. It was so skimpy that if they were on a more public beach, she might have been arrested. She slipped her feet into flip-flops and took Jack from her husband while John took a shower to wake up.

John came out of the bathroom nude. He grinned sheepishly at her. John still looked exhausted and tired. He hadn't drank like that for a long time maybe even since their last get together with his frat buddies. He was a good looking fit guy and she'd enjoyed seeing him naked in the past, but now he looked rather plain and the small two inch or so penis shrunken between his legs looked rather sad and inadequate. John opened his arms and hugged his wife. "Happy anniversary," he told her.

"Happy anniversary," she replied. "I love you."

"And I love you," said John. He kissed her and she kissed him back. She felt her husband reaching behind her while they kissed and when he finally broke the loving kiss, he pulled back and he had a box in his hand. "Happy anniversary," he said, holding it out for her.

Marisa smiled and took the gift. She opened the box and gasped in delight. Inside was a gold necklace. The pendant was shaped to resemble two adults, a bigger one for the man and a smaller one for the woman. The woman was holding a figure in her arms to represent a baby and the baby had a small diamond where the heart would be. "Oh John! I love it."

"Let me put it on." John took out the necklace as Marisa spun around and held up her long red hair. He leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck just above the bikini string. Then he put the necklace on her.

"It's wonderful," said Marisa, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Lets go show it off to the others." John took their beach bag and a chair and the crib, loading himself down as all fathers do. Marisa slung the diaper bag over her shoulder and collected Jack who promptly tried to put the pendant in his mouth. "Looks like he's hungry," said John.

"He's always hungry." Marisa tugged on one bikini cup and her nipple popped right out. Jack immediately clamped his lips over it and started sucking contentedly. Well, that was easy, she thought. The skimpy bikini did have one advantage.

John put his things down and went to his bag, taking out and swallowing a couple aspirins. Her nipple plopped from Jack's lips, the baby smacking his lips happily. She fixed her top and they left the trailer.

Marisa looked at the picnic table and remembered mounting and riding Flex's huge black cock in that spot. She looked over at his trailer. He'd taken her anal cherry there last night and fucked her breasts, cumming all over her face. She hurried on to the trail, but soon passed the place where she and Flex had ducked of where she'd first seen his cock. She hadn't meant to do anything more then jerk him off. She hadn't meant to fuck him. His cock had just sort of slipped in her. It must have been her hormone induced horniness combined with the lack of attention from her husband. She briefly felt guilty thinking about John and then she remembered the orgasms.

"Here they are," yelled Grant when they appeared on the trail. "Glad you could make it." He started clapping.

"Happy anniversary," said Candace running over to Marisa and hugging her. Flex whistled at the sight of the two bikini clad beauties embracing. "What's this?" asked Candace as Marisa stepped back and held up the pendant. "It's lovely."

"It sure is," said Flex, looking over Candace's shoulder, but he wasn't staring at the necklace. He was staring at her breasts.

1...45678...12