Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa moaned with satisfaction. She'd had another powerful orgasm when he shot his second load inside her. She'd just cum a lifetimes worth of orgasms in a little over an hour. She mumbled something.

"What was that?" asked Flex.

"Please fuck me again," she said, pushing herself back up on all fours.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Flex pulled his swim trunks back on. "You're a mess. Better get back to the cabin and wash yourself off nice and good. I'll go keep the rest of the gang at the beach for a bit."

He disappeared into the bushes and quickly jogged off.

Marisa weakly rose to her feet. He was right. She was a mess. He'd marked her well with his seed. She had semen on her face, chest, breasts, belly, it matted her pubic hair, covered her thighs and now she had a fresh deposit sliding down her back. The first load had liquefied and was runnier. She looked down at the blanket, but it wouldn't be of any use. Sperm had dripped all over it and the motions from their fucking had gotten sand all over it. She didn't have much choice other then to high tail it back to the shower.

Marisa quickly put her skimpy bikini back on, tying the strings as fast as she could. She retrieved the bottle of baby oil and shoved it over her ass cheek between her bikini bottom. The blanket was a disgusting mess so she decided to abandon it there leaving it with her latex gloves and the old condom.

Marisa snuck out down the path to the beach trail. She looked down to the beach. Candace was laying on her back on a blanket. Flex was standing over her. He was holding Jack, rocking her baby in his arms. John and Grant were still out snorkeling. Marisa hurried up the path to their trailers and froze when she saw two young men making their way towards her. She was covered in sperm and some of it was even starting to dry and flake. She did the first thing that came to mind as they approached.

That morning Marisa had found it distasteful to even hug the strong black man. She had insisted on wearing latex gloves to jerk him off Now she found herself rubbing his sperm into her body. She started with the tops of her breasts and then moved on to the remains of the pool that had been in her belly. The men froze when they saw her. Their eyes bulging as they took in the sight of her hot body in the skimpy bikini. "Hi," she said, trying not to look guilty. Her hand running up and down her arm covering her skin with liquefied semen.

"Need any help with that?" asked one of the men, a cocky grin on his face.

"No thanks," she replied. "I got it covered."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, a woman as fair skinned as you really needs to make sure she's well protected," added the other man.

"I could get your back for you?"

Marisa felt a wad of semen slide down her cheek. She quickly brought her hand up and began rubbing it into her face. "Mighty nice of you to offer guys, but my husband's right up on the beach there." She hoped they'd take the hint. They did.

"Alright then, if you're sure. See ya." said the cocky one. The two men left.

Marisa turned and practically ran back to their trailers. She decided to just hop into the outside beach shower. The hot water hit her body and she began to soap all the sperm off her. As she lathered up her body, she wondered what the rest of this weekend might bring. She closed her eyes, holding her head under the water, her mind filled with pictures of black muscles and big black cocks. Her hand slid the soap down between her thighs to her crotch as she thought of Flex.

****************

"Damn! Isa, I still can't get over how good you look," said Flex, lifting a beer to his lips and taking a swig.

Marisa blushed as she exited the trailer carrying jack. The black man's attention made her nipples harden and she'd forgone wearing a bra. Grant's eyes also fell on the swollen protuberances beneath the sundress she'd pulled on. The sundress was pretty and green, looking good on her with her pale skin and red hair. It also hugged her form showing off her sexy body where most of her clothes tended to make her look chubby.

John ogled her too, a smirk on his face showing that he was pleased his wife was the center of his male friends' attention.

John finished setting up a portable play area and Marisa strolled over and put Jack down in it. Their baby immediately began crawling around and exploring. Grant was sitting back in the courtyard enjoying his beer. Candace was preparing their dinner, opening a bag of chips, getting buns ready, etc. She was wearing her bikini top and had a wrap around skirt on. The giant black man was working two of the hibachi grills, cooking hot dogs and hamburgers. He was shirtless, wearing only shorts and flip-flops. The group had decided to lay off the bars that night. Marisa felt a little guilty as she worried it was because they didn't want her to feel left out watching the baby.

It turned out to be a fun evening. Dinner was good. Marisa slowly nursed one beer while the others quickly went through the case, empty cans forming an ever growing pyramid. Flex whipped out a deck of cards and the men began playing poker while Candace cleaned up and Marisa went inside to put down the baby. She stepped inside the trailer and lowered the straps on her dress. She breathed a sigh of relief when the material cleared her sensitive nipples. Jack latched on to one hungrily and began sucking greedily. She sighed with contentment as the pressure began to abate from her milk-laden breasts. Marisa strolled over to the window and stared out at the group playing cards. The window was high enough they couldn't see her bare breasts. Candace had joined in and the foursome was laughing and drinking happily. Her eyes rested on the big black man and stayed there. She pictured it was Flex sucking her nipple instead of her infant. Flex's cock was in her hand as she stroked it. Flex's big cock was filling her mouth with his hot seed as she leaned over it. Flex's big black cock was pushing inside, fucking her hard, making her cum, giving her the best sex of her life as she kneeled before him, his big black cock fucking her to orgasm after orgasm, his thumb pushing past her rectum as his big black cock spurted his hot fertile seed into her hungry womb.

Marisa'a eyes grew wide as she snapped out of her daydream. Their time earlier that day on the beach blanket would be the subject of many of her dreams for the rest of her life. Her thighs were damp. Just thinking of him had made her wet again. She wondered how much of her wetness was the black man's seed. His semen had been leaking from her womb in drips and drabs all afternoon. Her nipple sprang free and she looked down to see that Jack had fallen asleep as he always dead while nursing. She kissed his forehead and put him down to sleep in the portable crib. Marisa pulled her top back on and then went out to join the others.

"Wanna play?" asked John.

"Deal me in," she replied. Marisa retrieved another can of beer, impressed by how much the others had already drunk. She popped the tab and took a sip.

Flex reached into his pocket and pulled out a big fat joint. "It's HIGH time we got this party started," he said, receiving only a few chuckles at his pun. He lit the joint and passed it to Grant. Grant took a big drag and handed it to Candace. John looked at his wife for permission. He was already showing the signs of being quite drunk and certainly didn't need to get stoned on top of the beer, but Marisa nodded for him to go ahead. He happily accepted the joint from Candace and took a long drag. He swayed in his seat as he held it in, eyes closed. Her husband's lower lip was sucked inside his mouth. As his lips became wet from drinking, John would start sucking it inside his mouth without realizing it. He also had a weird habit of holding his head down when he was drunk and he was looking down as he passed the joint back to Flex.

Marisa squeezed in between Candace and her husband. She didn't want to sit beside Flex, but instead found herself sitting across from him and his eyes went right to the cleavage the tight dress displayed. Her already hard nipples popped out like to erasers under his scrutiny, she felt them start to leak. The joint passed under her nose several times. She was never one for drug use so it wasn't a great sacrifice to pass on taking a hit because she was a nursing mother. Still, it wasn't long before she started feeling really good and giggling a little as she began to get a contact high.

Everyone was drunk and stoned. Marisa watched as Grant leaned over and kissed Candace. They began to make out. His hand came up and squeezed her breast through the bikini top. She reached out and pushed it away, but stood up and took his hand. She led him towards their trailer. Marisa watched them go.

"Quarters?" asked Flex, producing a shot glass and bouncing a quarter into it.

"Soundsh like fun," said John, drunkenly.

"Where do you two think you are, back in college?" asked Marisa.

Flex laughed as John missed the shot glass by six inches, his quarter rolling off the table and falling into the sand. Flex scored two consecutive shots into the glass and John did the two shots. John missed again. The trio paused when the sounds of love making started coming through the open windows on Grant and Candace's trailer. They listened and broke out laughing.

"I thinks we should head inshide," slurred John. He pushed off from the table and nearly fell. When he stood, his crotch was tented out. Listening to his friend's fucking had made him horny.

"I'll be right in," said Marisa. "Let me finish my beer."

"I'll be waiting." He leaned over and kissed her on top her hair. He rarely showed public affection unless he was drunk and horny.

Just as John disappeared, Marisa felt a big strong hand on her knee under the table. She yanked her leg away from Flex's grip and quickly stood up. Letting John leave her alone with his black friend hadn't been a good idea. Through the window, Candace's cries grew louder. "AH AH AH ARGGHHH!" The last had been a groan of frustration.

"The minute man strikes again," said Flex. "Sounds like Candy could use a little of what you got earlier."

"Sssh," said Marisa in alarm while holding her finger over her lips. She turned and quickly entered her trailer. Marisa gave a quick glance at Jack to make sure he was still sleeping soundly and then turned her attention to the bed. John was completely passed out and snoring softly. He was naked lying on top the bed, his legs hanging over the edge as if he'd just collapsed asleep after pulling his underwear down. He still had socks on his feet.

Listening to Grant and Candace having sex, her contact high, and thinking about the big black man had her horny and ready for sex. Plus, the guilt she felt over cheating on John had her wanting to make it up to her husband in some way. John's penis if anything looked smaller then normal. His earlier erection was completely gone and his penis had shriveled up, shrinking into his scrotum. Marisa reached out and fondled it, but neither John nor his penis stirred at all. Compared to Flex, John's penis looked like it belonged on a little boy and as horny as she was, there was no desire in her whatsoever for his penis. It wouldn't have satisfied her if it had been fully erect, not when there was a real man's penis just a few feet from her. Why would she want this small shriveled white thing when there was a big steel hard black shaft more then willing to fuck her again? Flex had cum three times earlier that afternoon, yet somehow she knew that he wouldn't have any trouble getting it hard for her again. Marisa stepped away from John and headed outside to his waiting black friend.

Flex had spun around on the picnic bench so that her was facing away from the table. He was leaning back into the table, elbows on it and a beer bottle in one hand. He looked over at her, but Marisa held her finger up to her lips so that he would stay silent. The lovely married redheaded mom walked over to her husband's black friend. He stared at her, wondering what she was up to, but there was a knowing grin on his face. His eyes locked with hers as she reached out and lowered the straps of her dress off her shoulders. The summer dress fell down, exposing her bare breasts, ribs, and belly, but catching on her hips. Flex leaned forwards, his massive black hands grabbing the undersides of her DD breasts, squeezing and kneading them. Marisa sucked her lower lip into her mouth to stifle a loud moan of desire. Her already hard nipples swelled up even more under his pinches, milk forming at the tips. He grabbed her waist, pulling her closer, burying his head in her tits. Her pussy started leaking profusely. She could feel the wetness soaking her thighs. Flex sucked one nipple between his big lips and pulled back, stretching her tit out as her milk squirted across his tongue. Flex switched breasts and sucked more of her mother's milk into his mouth. Marisa couldn't help herself and let out a loud squeal of relief. Any reprieve in the pressure inside her milk full breasts was an immense relief to the young mom. However, her nipples were so sensitive, she couldn't take any more of his lips, tongue, and sucking. She pulled back from his grasp.

Marisa looked down and wasn't surprised at all to see the large tent in his shorts. Flex leaned back as she fell to her knees and he opened his legs for her. His shorts were grey cotton with a stretchy band. It was easy to pull them out and down. His swollen cock head came into view and then inch after inch of shaft. He assisted her by lifting his hips so that she could pull his shorts down his entire shaft and down to his knees. His outsized balls hung down over the edge of the bench.

Marisa reached out and grabbed his hard shaft pulling the mighty black cock off his abdomen. She looked up at him as she leaned forward and licked around the tip of his swollen cock head. She started sucking the end, still looking at him. His stare was intense, both possessive and dominating. She wanted to taste his seed again. Her first taste had only wetted her appetite for more. Marisa broke eye contact as she sucked his shaft deeper, his cock head pushing past her tonsils. She stared cross-eyed down his shaft watching his pubes growing closer to her nose with each bob of her head, but then her eyes wandered up his stomach to his hard muscles and she couldn't resist touching him again. Her free hand slid up his thigh to his hard stomach and the ridges of his six pack abs. Marisa shuddered as she stared at her white arm and hand on his dark black body. Her desire to taste him again was superseded by her need to have his cock in her pussy again. Marisa released his shaft and placed her hands on her knees pushing herself up.

"I knew you'd want some more of this," said Flex, his eyes watching her lift the hem of her dress up and slide her panties down her legs.

"You knew more than me then." She straddled his legs. "What made you so sure?

"Well ya know what they say about black men."

"What's that?" She reached down and grabbed his shaft, lining it up with her pussy.

"Once you go black you never go back."

"I'm not so sure about that." Marisa lowered herself over the head, feeling it push against her labia. She didn't need any more lubrication, but it still was a tight fit. Her pussy lips pushed inside her and began to spread apart around his big golf ball sized cock head. "But I do know one thing. Once you go Flex, you'll always want sex." She let gravity take over and his cock pushed deep inside her.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," growled the delighted black man. He loved having his ego stroked.

"My pussy came around beggin for more."

"I'm not so sure about that either," said Marisa, a smile on her face.

"What do you mean? This is my pussy ain't it? You're my slut." Flex grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way down his shaft until she was sitting in his lap.

Marisa closed her eyes and stifled a moan as she trembled in orgasm. Yes, yes, screamed her mind. This is your pussy Flex, but she wanted to tease him. "No Flex. You're my slut. I own that big cock of yours." Marisa started riding him, bouncing in his lap. "When my pussy gets hungry, you're gonna feed it some cock. You hear me, slut?"

"I hears ya. My cock's done turned you into a cock crazy whore." He buried his face in her breasts and started licking and sucking her nipples. Being a professional weight lifter and model, Flex had never lacked for women to fuck. Fucking was probably his number one skill. He'd had hundreds of women at this point, but out of all of them, Marisa had the most magnificent breasts. She was in the top ten for tight wet hot pussies too. He loved her pale skin and her flame red hair too, but it was her breasts that he couldn't get enough of. The last dozen or so women he'd been with had all had smaller breasts with Lola being down right flat chested. It had been a couple years since he'd a woman with such a great pair of breasts and she had been a stripper with implants. Marisa's large pale white mounds were just too good to be true and her nipples were amazing too. They hardened easily and were ultra sensitive clearly helping her have bigger orgasms when he teased them with his cock buried in her. She wasn't his first lactating mom either, but he'd never fucked a woman who produced so much milk so quickly.

"Feed my pussy, baby," she whispered, grabbing his hair and pulling his head off her breasts. Give me my cock, slut," she said, looking into his eyes. Marisa leaned down and they kissed again, deeply and passionately. Marisa's pussy spasmed all over his cock as she came again. She kept her licks locked with his, but her lips quivered as she came. She had a lifetimes worth of orgasms after only a day with Flex, but as satisfying as each and every orgasm was, her body was insatiable demanding more, wanting his cock to fuck her forever.

"Gonna cum," he grunted.

She knew he was close. She could feel his cock growing, swelling, and the two fingers pinching her right nipple were squeezing even harder as he fought to keep from cumming. Her pussy wanted one last orgasm and she knew from earlier that the big ones came from having his cock go off in her womb. "In me," she whispered, breaking their kiss. "Cum inside me. Give me your seed." The damage had already been done and she figured having him cum inside her once more wouldn't hurt anything.

His cock exploded as she slowly rode him. The second she felt his cum flooding her womb, she let her pussy slam down in his lap while his spurting cock triggered one last big orgasm. Marisa collapsed in his arms, panting heavily. "Your cock is so good, Flex," she gasped.

"Don't you mean your cock," he whispered back, laughing.

She giggled too. "I don't know what came over me. I think I'm a little high."

"Well we need to get you stoned more often. Come into the trailer with me. I think I got one or two more in me."

"You're amazing, but I can't leave Jack." Marisa dismounted, feeling every inch of his still swollen cock leave her pussy and missing every inch of it. She slid off his lap when it plopped out and immediately felt his semen began pouring out of her pussy. "We can't keep doing this Flex."

"Come on, baby?"

"Not that I don't want too. I've never wanted anything more, but it's too risky. All John has to do is wake up and look out the window to see the mother of his child fucking his friend. I can't do that to him. I can't do that to Jack. I can't risk you knocking me up. If I was 100% sure it was safe, I'd fuck you again, but it's just too dangerous. This is the last time. Goodbye Shane."

"Goodnight Isa," said Flex, refusing to say goodbye. "I'll leave my door unlocked." She turned to look at him and they grinned at each other before she disappeared in her trailer.

1...34567...12