Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flex had kept his fingers in her pussy and when she had pulled back, it only served to push them deeper.

She moaned as he worked them in and out. "That was fantastic Isa. You need to let me repay the favor. Lie down on the blanket." He pulled his fingers out and slid off to the side of the blanket.

"W-what are you going to do?" she asked. Marisa moved to kneel on the blanket.

"I'm gonna eat that white pussy until you cum as hard as I did." He grabbed one thigh and pushed her back.

"You think my fingers felt good. Wait until my tongue gets in there. I'll need to take those bottoms off."

Marisa's good eye was wide open. She wanted this. Needed this. "Alright, go ahead." She rationalized that it would be safe without her panty as he'd just cum and it would be a long time before that big cock of his got hard again.

He grinned at her and used both hands to untie the strings of her bikini bottoms. "Look at that red haired pussy," he said as her crotch was revealed. She shaved it in a long strip, shaving the sides to fit in the bikini.

Her pussy tended to be quite bushy and the strip from her clit up to her lower stomach was a healthy patch of red hair. He positioned her ass on the edge of the blanket as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs open. She laid back in the sand. Flex was squatting between her legs on the rest of the blanket. He didn't want his wet cock in the sand. Marisa could see his mighty phallus sticking straight out, dripping his seed. She was surprised at how large it remained after cumming. John's tended to shrink pretty fast. Then Flex's cock disappeared as he lowered it to the blanket, his head approaching her hairy crotch.

Marisa had never found Flex attractive. She didn't like African features and Flex looked very African. She didn't like his dark skin and though she liked fit men, Flex's bodybuilder's frame looked unnatural to her going beyond fit. Still, as his ugly face drew closer to her pussy until she felt his hot breath on her genitals, she couldn't look away. When the first flick of his tongue hit her labia, she shuddered and spread her legs wider for him. The tip of his tongue touched her anus and then pushed hard against her crotch as he licked up, wiggling his tongue between the folds of her labia and then flicking it over her clit. She moaned loudly when he suddenly sucked her entire clit between his lips. Flex then attacked her needy pussy with gusto. Marisa had never felt anything so good before. He licked and sucked her pussy, sometimes using his tongue as a cock fucking her with it. Before she knew it, her belly began undulating downwards as her hips lifted slightly off the blanket into his thrusting tongue. An orgasm was growing, getting bigger, her world exploded as she came all over his mouth.

Flex had kept his promise, but he wasn't done with her yet. Marisa hadn't completely recovered from her orgasm when she felt his fingers entering her again. Flex's two fingers were as big as John's penis, but they felt better, more flexible and he was moving the tips around deep in her pussy. His mouth hadn't slackened off either. He was still teasing her clit, tongue twirling around it, flickering up and down over it. "Oh god! Flex, I'm going to cum again!" Pressure was growing inside her pussy. Marisa was tensing up, lifting her hips up into his fingers and mouth. Her hands were on the blanket, squeezing handfuls of sand through the cloth. Flex let the pressure build until finally he sucked the entire nub of her clit between his lips and sucked hard. "Aaaahhhhh!" screamed Marisa as she came. She was so loud, passersby on the beach path might have heard her, but she was beyond caring at that point. She'd never cum so hard or so powerfully before. Her eyes rolled up in her head and the pleasure left her dizzy. Her nipples ached with need as they'd both leaked milk as she came.

Marisa smiled with satisfaction as she recovered. Flex was still teasing her pussy with his fingers, but now it was just the tips. His tongue had moved up the side of her bush, then the top of her bush and over the slight mound beneath her belly button. His tongue pushed into her navel just as his fingers left her pussy, his hand moving through her bush, over her hip and up over her ribs to grab her left breast and pinch her nipples. He quit tonguing her belly button, kissed it, and then proceeded to kiss up the line above her stomach, over her rib cage and then up her right breast. He planted a kiss right on her nipple, flickering it with his tongue before sucking it between his lips just as he had done with her clitoris. She felt some relief from the pressure in her breasts as milk emptied through her nipple into his mouth.

Despite recently having an orgasm, well two actually... wait, she had three since they'd laid down on the towel. Marisa came so rarely, that she estimated she'd only had three orgasms over the last two years and now she'd had three in less then an hour. The last one had been the biggest of her life. Well, despite all that, laying beneath the strong man with his fingers teasing one nipple and her other nipple in his mouth had her body getting aroused again. It was too much for the neglected wife. Marisa caught herself writhing beneath him, lifting her hips up into him in the natural act of the female to receive the dominant male.

Flex's mouth left her nipple and he kissed up her pendulous breast to her shoulder. Marisa moaned slightly as his mouth reached her neck. She knew his ugly face was approaching her mouth to kiss her, but instead of turning away, she closed her eyes and parted her lips as his mouth met hers. She tried to pretend it was John kissing her so passionately, but the only image her mind could produce was of black muscles, black skin, and giant spurting black cock. She didn't resist as his tongue entered her mouth and her own tongue began dueling with it. Flex arched his back, his fingers pinching her nipple. His fingers returned to her pussy, the tips teasing her slit, growing wet with her arousal, pushing into her, a big round knob the size of a golf ball parting her labia and pushing her pussy lips inside, stretching her out like her insides had never been stretched out before.

Marisa opened her eyes in alarm, then closed them again when she saw the black man's ugly flat nose before her face. She kept kissing him even as his cock worked in and out of her pussy, using her own arousal to lubricate it before pushing deeper. Any anxiety that she'd felt knowing they were now fucking disappeared after a few seconds to be replaced with awe at this man's stamina. In her limited experience, no man had ever gotten erect again on the same day let alone within an hour of cumming once before. She'd never even considered it a possibility. She knew that she should push him off, but instead her legs opened wider for him making it easier for his cock to go deeper. Her unease had disappeared and now her awe was fading as her lust grew. There would be no more thinking, there would only be fucking and she told him so. "Fug meh," she moaned into his lips.

Flex moved his mouth off hers. "What was that?" he asked.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"You want me to fuck you with my big black cock," he said, his lips close to her ear.

"Yes!" she gasped, raising her hips rapidly into his cock as he held it still.

"As you wish," he replied, adjusting his body directly over her. He hovered over her, his back bent, strong hands grabbing the sides of her head. He kissed her forehead and then began to pump his cock in and out of her. She'd taken about a third of the long thick shaft at this point. It wasn't quite as deep in her as John could go, but the additional thickness made it feel deeper. Soon it was deeper as each thrust of his cock sent the head further into her pussy. Soon it was as deep as her husband had ever been on those days when John had a good erection. Soon after that, it was in virgin territory. Marisa wrapped her arms around his back. Her blue gloved hand's squeezing his back as she also wrapped her legs around his waist. "Aarghhh!!" she gasped in pain-pleasure as his cock head knocked on her cervix. The entrance to her womb was a weak barrier to the mighty battering ram that was his black cock. The pain grew as his huge cock head forced it's way into her womb, then disappeared as she orgasmed for a fourth time that day. From here on out, there was only pleasure. She leaned up and kissed his hard black chest, submissively.

Flex bucked his hips hard, slamming his cock rapidly into her pussy at a pace that would have had most men cumming within a minute. There was a loud constant squishing sound each time he buried his cock in her pussy. Marisa fucked him back as best she could, clinging to his body and bringing her hips up into each thrust of his cock. He pounded her to a fifth orgasm and then a sixth that was as big as the one he'd given her while going down on her. This was exactly what she had been needing for over a year now. Finally, her sexual needs were getting satisfied.

Flex finally slowed, but he was just changing positions. He pushed himself off her and sat back on his knees. He cupped his arms under her knees. Marisa looked up at him, then glanced away. "Look at me," he ordered. She turned to look at him. His dark African features weren't as ugly to her anymore. They were still brutish, but they were masculine too. He slowly moved his hips back, his long twelve inch plus cock, slowly slipping out of her. With a wet, plop, the head sprang free of her pussy. He pushed his hips forwards and his cock moved up her crotch and stomach, the head passed her belly button. "You wanna keep fucking?" he asked, staring hard at her. Marisa nodded in reply. "Then you put it in." Marisa leaned up, her gloved hand sliding between their bodies to grab the head. She caressed the knob and then slid down the shaft. She leaned up further as Flex pulled his cock back and she could bend it down so that the head was at the entrance to her pussy. "Put that black cock where it belongs, Isa." he ordered.

Marisa put the cock head right on her pussy and pulled on the shaft. "YESSS!" she moaned as the head pushed back into her . Inch after inch slid through her hand as his cock pushed deeper. "YESSS!!!" she moaned again, releasing his shaft and falling back down on the blanket.

"John ever fuck you this good, Isa?" he asked, leaning forwards.

"Never," she muttered. Flex's cock head pushed right through into her womb, easily this time. He held it still, flexing the muscles and making his cock jerk, but holding it buried in her.

"This is how a real man fucks," he told her, finally starting to work his cock a little. "Whose cock do you like better?"

"Your cock, Flex," she told him truthfully. Minutes ago, she hadn't wanted to look at him. Now she couldn't take her eyes off him. His sexy muscles glistened with sweat.

"What kind of cock is it, Isa?"

His eyes bored into hers. Her body shuddered. "Black cock," she told him. "I love your black cock." Her pussy suddenly spasmed and her nipples ached as milk leaked from her swollen nipples. For a moment, she felt she'd just cum again, but her pussy had only sent a fresh wave of juices over the mighty black cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Glad you like it," said Flex, lifting her knees higher until her ass lifted slightly off the blanket. "Your body's built for big black cock." He started slamming his cock into her faster.

Marisa felt another orgasm growing. She'd never been fucked this hard or fast before. John would have cum a long time ago. She felt a strong urge to touch his chest. Marisa moved her hands up to his chest, feeling his hard pectorals beneath her gloves. How ridiculous, she thought looking at the blue latex. She pulled her hands back and pulled off the gloves as fast as she could, tossing them to the side.

She brought her hands back to his chest, the second her bared flesh touched his chest, the orgasm broke. "Aaagh! Your black cock's making me cum," she cried.

Marisa slid her hands all over his chest and muscular arms, through his sweat. How had she ever thought that this was unattractive. Flex's muscles had muscles, muscles she'd never heard of. She shuddered with desire as she stared at her pale white hands against his dark black skin. There was only one sight she'd ever seen sexier then her hands running over his chest and upper arms and that sight was further down his body. Marisa sat up so that she could stare at the glistening shaft coming up out of her pussy only to piston back in. She fancied she could see his large cock head bulging out her skin as it worked it's way deep into her womb. She stared with fascination at the thrusting black cock until she felt Flex's hot breath on her face. She turned her head up to look upon his handsome face before their lips met and they kissed again as the black man slowly kept fucking the married white mom. He broke the kiss. "Who owns this pussy?" he asked.

"You do Flex," she replied, kissing his again. Marisa gasped and sucked his large lower lip into her mouth as she came all over his cock. She had lost count of all the orgasms he'd given her.

Flex broke the kiss and sat back on his legs. His mighty thews lifted her knees rasing her ass even higher. He began bucking his hips hard. His cock sliding rapidly in and out of her pussy. "You on the pill?"

"Aaah aah aah! No!" Marisa gasped each time his cock bottomed out in her pussy. "Aaah! Need to pull out."

"Good," he growled, picking up speed.

Jesus! She was going to cum again and it was going to be a big one. Marisa's toes curled as the pressure grew. White drops of milk formed on her nipples, until rivulets started flowing down onto her breasts. Flex suddenly buried his cock, the first powerful jet of his fertile sperm striking the back of her womb. "NO!" she screamed, realizing that he was cumming in her. "Pull out!" His cock spurted a second time and the damn broke. Her pussy contracted all over the still spurting cock, pulling his semen deeper inside her. He finally realized his mistake and began to withdraw his cock with her pussy muscles milking every inch of the thick shaft for more of his sperm as he withdrew it.

Marisa missed his cock the moment the fat head cleared the opening of her pussy. She looked at that dark black knobby head even as his long urethra opened and spit another long strand of his seed that struck her chin and left a trail all the way down to her bushy red pubes. He thrust his cock up over her belly, ribbons of cum hitting her face, chest, breasts, and ribs. Finally, it quit shooting, but sperm continued to pour from the tip in a white stream that splattered on her belly and began to form a pool in her navel. She wondered if there was such a thing as hyperejaculation. If so, Flex suffered from it. "Damn that was great, Isa," said Flex, rising to his feet. "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I set eyes on that milky white skin of yours. He held his hand out. She took it and he pulled her to her feet.

Yech, she thought looking down at her sperm covered body. There was so much semen, she prayed that he had only cum a little in her pussy, but she knew that wasn't the truth. Even as she wished it so, a stream of his seed was leaking from her pussy and dripping of her clit. What wasn't leaking felt like it was trapped in her womb behind her cervix. "Ass! Why'd you cum in me?"

"What?" he looked hurt. "You told me there was no need to pull out?"

"I told you, No, you need to pull out."

"Sorry babe, but what's done is done. When can we fuck again?"

Marisa looked down at his cock, still swollen and huge. It wasn't proudly sticking up any more, but it was still hard and sticking a good twelve inches straight out from his curly black pubic hairs. A large pearl of white semen had formed around the urethra. In a day of uncharacteristic behavior, Marisa did one more uncharacteristic thing. She squatted down and planted her parted lips right over his cock head, gripping the base with one hand and squeezing her hand up along the shaft. She milked it of the last bit of sperm still stuck in his shaft and was rewarded with a small squirt of his seed across her tongue. She opened her mouth wide and took the head in her mouth, letting her tongue twirl all around it before pulling back and planting a long kiss right on the tip. "That was the best ever," she said looking up at him. "And your cock's amazing."

The head had risen a little and was now angles upwards. Marisa rose to her feet and looked deep into his brown eyes. "But this can never happen again. I can't risk John finding out. It has to be a one shot deal."

"No way," said Flex, smirking at her. "I own this pussy and I'm gonna have it any time I want."

"Flex, I only said that because you seem to get off on the dirty talk. This never happened."

Flex suddenly looked over her shoulder at something. "Isa, turn around."

Marisa turned around. "What?" she asked, not seeing anything. Flex strong hands came to rest on her shoulder. Instead of turning her to look at whatever it was he was seeing, they started applying pressure. "Flex?' she asked, as her legs gave way and he pushed her down to her knees. He moved a hand to her back and pushed her forwards. She caught herself with her hands. He then grabbed her hips and pulled up until she got on all fours. Before Marisa, knew what was happening, his cock was slipping back in between the folds of her pussy lips. She moaned, her pussy and his previous deposit of sperm quickly lubricating his reinvigorated cock. Flex fucked her hard, pulling her hips back into each thrust of his cock. "How 'bout this Isa? Is this happening? You glad I'm fucking you again?"

"Oh god! YES! Keep fucking me Flex. I love your cock."

SMACK! His palm fell hard on one ass cheek, causing her body to jump and leaving a red mark. "This is what it means to own a pussy, bitch. I'm gonna fuck this pussy whenever I want."

Marisa sobbed as she came all over his cock as the stinging of her ass cheek slowly faded. "Yes Flex, you can fuck me whenever you want."

SMACK! His palm hit her other ass cheek, but not quite as hard. "I wasn't asking. I was telling."

Marisa came again after her second spanking. She began to feel there was something wrong with her. Surely, it wasn't natural for a woman's body to respond like this? But then she had never encountered a male with such a dominant personality before. Flex was certainly popular with the ladies so others must get off on this just as much as she was.

Marisa felt one hand leave her hip and she feared he might be about to correct her again. The hand returned to her but cheek, but it didn't come down hard to spank her. It just squeezed a handful of her ass flesh. Something flickered across her anus. It quickly returned, pushing down against her rosebud. "Flex?"

"Shut up!" he told her, pushing his thumb against her anus until it opened and his thumb pushed inside.

Just as her mind registered what was happening and she thought that this wasn't normal or natural, her body began to respond to his thrusting cock and the thumb in her ass. She came again as he pushed his thumb inside her up to the knuckle. Flex just held his thumb inside her, pulling her hips into his thrusting cock.

Marisa's strength gave out and her head fell on the blanket. Her ass staying up and presenting itself to the male taking her. There was no kissing or foreplay this time. It was simply a dominant male taking a female for his pleasure so that he could get off. Luckily, for her abused pussy, the rapid speed of his thrusting cock had him cumming quicker then the last time. He stabbed forward with his cock and once again filled her womb with a large load of semen. He shot several more jets of sperm into her womb before pulling his cock out and letting fly on her back. When he was nearly done, Flex leaned over her and stroked out a few more wads into her ass crack.