Folie à Deux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to respond, but the way she dragged the s's at the end of her sentence made me shudder. She plucked the bottle from my hands, and turned her head slightly to the side to finish it while still staring at me the entire time.

"In my head, that was the day I became a woman."

"Natalie," I said.

"I like the way you say my name," she said, as she lowered the bottle. "It sounds good coming off your tongue." She leaned forward, reaching to put the bottle on the counter behind me.

"Holy fucking shmmm—"

My body ignited when she pressed her lips to mine. Her soft, red lips. I tried to reach for her, to push her away or at least stop her from coming any closer, and of their own accord my hands found her breasts. Natalie moaned, a deep and appreciative sound that hammered at my crumbling willpower. Her nipples were hard under my palms. Her nose was just beside mine. Head tilted ever so slightly. Foreheads less than an inch apart.

"Jesus," she said, pressing her hand into the back of mine and guiding my fingers to squeeze. "It's been so long since someone touched me like that."

She gasped when my fingers grasped just that much tighter, capturing the whole of her breast in the cage of my fingers. And then she looked up at me.

She wasn't three steps ahead of me. The look in her eyes was so naked, so vulnerable. She'd been flying blind, just as I was, and that shook me to my core. She hadn't manipulated me. I wasn't being played. We had found our way here, together. It takes two to tango, and I was definitely dancing.

"What about this," I asked, brushing the flat of my palm across her nipple. "Do you like this too?"

"Oh Jesus." She kissed me again, deeper this time, and squeezed my hand more tightly. The pale flesh of her breast swelled outward between my fingers, trying to escape in every direction. I groaned, watching out of the corner of a slitted eye, and the moment my lips parted to allow the sound to pass was the moment her tongue slid into my mouth.

Her saliva was wetter than mine. I felt it everywhere she pushed it, as her tongue circled. Coaxing. Warm, and soft, and playful. She thrust herself forward, pressing much more of her body against mine, and exhaled loudly as she did. Her hand abandoned mine to reach down, pulling at the hem of her dress, and once it was out of the way her thigh wrapped around my leg. Clinging to me.

I did not need her guidance to know how to touch her. Or to know that I wanted to. My thumb and index finger trailed across her skin, and gave the hardened nipple a pinch and a tug.

"This is so wrong," she whispered, though there was no hesitation in her eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, as I gave her nipple a twist.

"Fuck. No." She whined as she looked up at me. "Sometimes, I forget how tall you are."

"I'm not him," I said gravely, digging in at the point of no return.

She shook her head softly and smiled. "You're twice the man he ever was."

I don't remember scooping her up, turning, or depositing her on the counter. Even in the moment, it was such a lightning change. One moment we were standing next to each other, in front of each other, and the next she was on the counter with her legs gripping at my waist. With her hands cupping my cheeks, kissing me passionately. My hands on her hips, pulling her toward me. Sliding across her back. Feeling her under my fingers. She made no move to stop me when I found the zipper keeping the rest of her dress in place. If anything, her legs gripped me even more tightly when I finally began to lower it.

Suddenly her hands came away from my cheek. Her eyes were clear as she looked at me, palms sliding down my chest.

"I shouldn't tell you this," she said softly, "but I-I've called out your name. During sex."

"Holy shit," I groaned.

"With other men." She licked her lips, eyes darting downward as she tugged at the button of my jeans. "I always caught myself, played it off like I was saying 'yay' or some other wordless vocalization, but..."

My jeans loosened as the zipper sank down.

"In my head, I knew. I knew what I'd done."

I pushed her dress down, bunching the red fabric around her waist, and waited while she worked. Her shoulders came together, collecting and bringing her breasts toward each other.

"I didn't want any part of the idea that I was thinking of you, but at the same time, the idea of hiding it and getting away with saying your name..."

Her hand slid down inside of my jeans, palm pressed against my hard, upright cock through the fabric of my boxers.

"...while he was inside me...."

"Holy shit."

"It turned me on."

I reached down and took her wrist, holding it still while I held the elastic band of my boxers out of the way. Her eyes never left mine as I removed the final barrier between us, and her skin touched mine.

"Do I turn you on?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Show me?"

I took her wrists and pushed them out to either side of her. Planting them on the surface of the counter. She kept her eyes on me, though her body yielded and followed where I moved her. I slid my fingers up the outsides of her thighs. She didn't flinch when I hooked my fingertips into her panties, and when I began to pull them down she hoisted herself up ever so slightly to allow them to come free. I took a step back, drawing the panties as I moved, and she brought her legs together just long enough for the thin, red lace to come out and over her knees. Red lace that perfectly matched the bra on the floor behind me.

As soon as her panties fell past her toes, Natalie spread her legs and slid her hips right up to the edge of the counter.

"Show me?" she repeated.

One hand on her thigh, relishing the warmth of her skin. One hand at the base of my cock. She shifted to her right, balancing on one hand while her left gathered her dress. If it were within my power to have been any more turned on in that moment, the sight of her glistening lips nestled within curly, full pubic hair would have done it. Instead, it stilled my tongue to silence. All I could do was watch as the tip of my cock moved closer and closer to her. Time slowed.

"Go slow," she said softly.

I nodded, letting the flared head come to rest against her.

"Do you see how..." I licked my lips and swallowed. "Do you see how similar they are? In color?"

Natalie curled forward, looking around the bunched red dress, and groaned. She let go of her dress, keeping it in place with her forearm, and stretched a finger down to tug on her outer labia. Exposing her pale red inner lips. Aside from the fact that she was wet and I was not, the skin tones were practically identical.

"Put it in," she whined. "Oh my god, I can't take it. Put it in."

Before I could act, she let go of herself, grabbed my shaft just behind the head, and impaled herself. Hips sliding out to meet me. Her agonized whimper reached new octaves. I grunted, sucked a sharp breath in between my teeth, and exhaled loudly again. My cock had never felt so full. So swollen. Like the skin was barely keeping me inside of myself. Her hand slid back against her body, with her index and ring finger splitting the top of her lips while her middle finger found her clit.

"Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Already?"

She nodded emphatically, face contorted. "You have no idea. Fuck, you have no idea."

I clenched my legs together, a small motion that pushed my groin out in front of my hips, and Natalie began to groan louder and louder. Instinctively, I brought my palm up to her mouth, fingers reaching across her cheek, to silence her. My sister's eyes bulged as she stared at me, twitching and rolling, and all the while her middle finger worked feverishly.

I kept myself still, just barely inside of her, even though every cell in my body cried out for more.

Her throaty moaning went on for five seconds, and then ten, and it wasn't until her finger switched to a slow swirl around her clit that any semblance of her self-control returned. Her lips pressing into my hand, kissing me repeatedly while she stared at me from behind heavy lids.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmmhmm," she said, nodding.

She kissed my palm once more before I pulled it away, and there was such a heavy moment of transition. I couldn't read her expression. I knew what I wanted, but there was no way to know if a path existed between here and there. I kept expecting her to reverse course. A lifetime at each other's throats had conditioned me to expect her to do what I least expected her to do.

Both of her hands turned to fists, taking my shirt with them. Gripping tightly. I looked on in awe as, legs curling around my thighs, she pulled me deeper into her. She grunted, shoulders twitching, and squeezed tightly around me.

"Ohmygod," I groaned. "Yoursotight."

"Yeah?" she whined. She looked up at me and bit down on her lip. "Is your little sister's pussy tight?"

"Ohmygod."

Her feet came together behind me, crossed at the ankles, and she leveraged her body firmly against mine. Grinding.

"Stay there. I like the feeling of your big cock inside me."

My jaw worked soundlessly. I had never heard anyone talk like that outside of porn. I didn't know how to respond.

"Filling me up."

"Jesus Christ."

Natalie laughed. "Do you like when I narrate how you make me feel, big brother? When I tell you all the little things that make my spine curl, and my nipples hard?" Her voice had become so much lighter. So much more melodic. "Do you like having such a dirty little slut for a sister?"

I blinked, and it took every bit of willpower not to try to erase that word. It was not a pretty word, and not a word I would choose to call anyone, but in that moment I saw her eyes sparkle.

"What I like," I said, diving in head first.

"Yeah?" She put such a curl at the end of it, leaning closer and closer to me.

"...More than anything..."

"Yeah?" Her tits pressed against me. Nose brushing against mine. The faintest trace of her lips.

"...is seeing you try to hide what this does to you."

She blinked, lips parting slightly.

"You're afraid of how much you want this." I squeezed, tensing every muscle in my middle simultaneously, and she twitched. "It scares you how much you want this." I brought my hands around her hips, sliding them underneath her dress to cup her cheeks.

Natalie made the tiniest noise in her throat. An echo of a squawk.

"You can hide how much you want me to fuck you from the rest of the world, but you can't hide it from me."

She looked down, her cheeks flush with color. Jaw slack. Panting heavily. Her legs pulsed, pulling herself in on me in shallow waves. Faster. My fingers sank into her fleshy cheeks, gripping and pulling and lifting and squeezing. One hand came up to her chin, and my curled index finger brought her back to meet my stare.

"You can't hide it from me."

"Fuck," she groaned.

As soon as I let go of her chin, Natalie curled in on herself again. Her forehead came to rest on my chest, and her arms quickly wrapped around me. Each hand curling back up to grab at the backs of my shoulders. I threw my head back, taking the opportunity to hide my shocked expression as she rode me. Muscles in her thighs and calves popped in rhythm. I could feel her ass clenching with each rut.

All I had to do was stand there, and she would bring herself to orgasm again. It was incredible.

"But yeah. Since you asked, I do like having such a dirty little slut for a sister."

I grabbed her ass again and lifted, and Natalie squealed in muted fear. Already her legs were sliding down and uncoiling, and my cock slid out of her as soon as her first foot hit the ground. She looked up at me with equal parts awe and horror as I pushed her hips around. Turning her. She kept staring at me, over her shoulder, as I paused to push her dress down. My eyes locked hungrily onto the rounded swell of her ass as I came down onto one knee. That was perfect too.

She stepped demurely out of her dress, grabbing it with the tips of her toes and kicking it to the side before taking a half step backwards and leaning over the counter. Her arms slid this way and that, twisting to try and find a place to grab as I stood back up behind her. My fingers hooked into the crook where the tops of her thighs met her hips, and I pushed down on her lower back with my thumbs, and just like that I felt the heat of her against the underside of my cock.

I reared back once, to get the head lined up with her beautiful pussy, and was still so wet that I slid right back inside of her without resistance. Natalie let out a loud groan, and immediately set off my radar. We couldn't be loud. I couldn't process why, but we couldn't be loud.

One hand grabbed her by the bicep, pulling her back, while the other hand reached around to cover her mouth. The more I pulled, the more Natalie curled into something close to an upright position. Her lower back was arched sharply, and she rose up on the tips of her toes, and that was it. I was off. I could hold myself back no more.

My jaw clenched tightly as I pounded her, thrusting in and out of her with fury. My hips crashed into her loudly, with each impact setting off a dull thud that sounded so loud within the kitchen that it made my ears burn. With my hand there to muffle her, Natalie's full-throated moaning kicked into another gear. She could be as loud as she wanted.

After a minute, I felt our hips losing that perfect rhythm, and I let go of her arm to brace her hip. Nevermind the fact that I'd fallen instantly in love with her ass and wanted to be touching it. As soon as my hand was there to guide her, we were back on track and racing again. Faster. With her arm free, Natalie braced herself against the counter again, providing just that much more resistance. Giving me room to thrust just that much harder. Her head slowly turned, until she could stare back at me with the corner of her eye.

I lost focus. Control was slipping. My other hand came down to her hip as well.

"Harder," Natalie moaned softly. "Please God, harder."

I was done for. There was nothing more to it but for the inevitable to play out. My legs were screaming.

"I'm..." Her voice faded to almost nothing. "I'm-I'm on... I'm on birth control."

With all the momentum of a runaway train, I plowed into her one final time. Both hands gripped her hips tightly, lifting her entire back half up into the air as I rose up on my toes. The blinding, blissful release was so powerful, so complete, that I could not control myself. Natalie squealed, fingers and elbows scrabbling to keep some part of her anchored, as wave after wave of searing cum ripped through my throbbing cock.

As the euphoria spread outward, my grip on everything waned. Natalie's feet touched down again, and I began to hallucinate. My sister, as soon as she had the leverage to do so, turned in front of me and dropped to the floor. Knees spread wide. One hand came up to grab the base of my cock, semi-hard and slathered in fluid, while the other reached down between her legs. It was a compelling, complete hallucination, full of the sound of her finger moving quickly across her cum-slick clit as well as the smell of our mingled fluids. I swore I could feel her tongue sliding along the underside of my head, and slipping into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked the dream.

"I don't even know," she answered breathily, before wrapping her lips around my cock again. Taking nearly half of me inside of her at a time. Moaning softly. Head bobbing. She gasped, pulling off just long enough to take a few breaths, and ran her hand up and down the length of me. Thick, white fluid gathered at the webbing of her thumb, and the dream held my cock to the side to lick it up as if famished. "I don't even know."

She moaned again as she took me into her mouth.

"Ooooh, go slow," I groaned, clenching my teeth in agony as overstimulated nerves refused to admit that any such stimulation was too much.

The dream moaned, taking me into her mouth again, and backed off to gasp. "I'm gonna cum again," she whined. "Oh shit." She opened her mouth and swallowed the head of my cock and just a bit more before squealing loudly. Too loudly. I reached down, grabbing her head with both hands, and muffled her the only way I could think of.

It wasn't until I felt my sister's short, beautifully styled hair under my fingers that I realized it was my sister's lips that were pressed to my groin. It was my sister's eyes that were rolled nearly completely behind her lids as she fingered herself to another earth-shattering orgasm. My sister. Not a dream.

Her legs quivered, shaking powerfully, and she heaved as she finally backed off. A thick strand of cum and saliva dangled between the head of my cock and her lower lip. Fluid ran along it, full of bubbles, seeking the path of least resistance to comply with the inexorable pull of gravity. Natalie brushed her fingers against the end of the flared head, gathering it like a clear strand of spaghetti. She leaned her head back, mouth open, and let it slide down onto her tongue.

It was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen.

She blinked rapidly, eyes refocusing on me as she came back down. "I love your cock," she said. "Oh my God, I love your cock." One hand pressed against my thigh while the other squeezed at the base. "Please tell me you're not done."

"What?" I gasped.

"Please?" she said, looking up at me. She arched her back, pushing her tits out in front of her, and bit her lip.

"I don't... " I had to pause to swallow. "I don't know how soon I can go again."

Natalie smiled warmly as she shifted her weight first forward, to get her toes underneath, and then backwards, rising to her feet one smooth, incredible motion. She moved closer to me, tongue nervously darting along the inside of her lips, and slowly lifted her index and middle fingers into the air between us. I smelled them before I could see them glistening, knowing where they had been and why they were wet, and she cooed when she pressed them down on my tongue.

"Please?"

Her taste raced across my tastebuds, confirming what my nose had already suggested strongly. It was not unlike sweat, with an earthy, salty flavor. I nodded slowly, as much from feeling the stirring below as from not wanting to break the magic of the moment.

Natalie smiled broadly, took my hand in hers, and began to walk through the house. I dragged my feet at first, knowing instantly that we were already just about as far as we could get from where Blake slept, though my voice caught in my throat before I could say the same to her. She smiled over her shoulder and tilted her head. Fear, and the kind of thrill that thrives on fear, quickly formed a vortex in the pit of my stomach that grew with every step, and yet the sight of her in front of me, barefoot with hips swaying, was too tempting.

She led me through her dining room and living room, and then down the hall. Closer and closer to where Blake slept. When she continued past the room she'd set up for me, I stopped hard. The only door past the room where Blake slept was Natalie's room, and that shared a long wall with Blake's room.

"If we go in here," I whispered, gesturing to my room "there's at least two doors and the hallway between us and him."

Natalie stopped and turned around. She moved in front of me, and took both of my hands in hers. Feet together, with less than six inches between us. She looked up at me and bit her lip.

"I would like," she said, in a measured voice, "for you to trust me right now."

"Of course I trust you," I said obtusely, but she shook her head.

"Trust me," she said, and, without letting go of my hands, took a step backwards. I swallowed hard and followed.

Natalie smiled as she pulled me into her bedroom. Once I was past the path of the door, she held up one of her hands to keep me still. I had never been in her bedroom. It was dark, with black sheets and a deep red tone to the walls. I turned slightly, looking around and taking in the decor while she skipped around the bed and turned on one of her bedside lights, and then skipped behind me to shut the door. Her hands, pulling up my shirt, surprised me, and I almost gasped.