Folie à Deux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"How are your legs?" she whispered, as I raised up my arms.

I blinked, caught off guard, and shrugged. "Um..."

"Okay," she said, smiling with just a hint more to it than pure sweetness. "Lie down on the bed."

I turned and sat on the edge of the bed, and when she moved between my legs and pointed, I scooted backwards. It was hard not to stare at her. Even though I'd seen quite a bit of her at that point, and been inside of her, there was still a rawness to her appeal that went beyond any kink. My sister was, simply put, a gorgeous woman.

She smirked at me as she took one of my boots in hand and went to work on the laces. I quickly pushed myself up, uncomfortable with her disrobing me like that, but she met me halfway. Darting forward across the bed like a lightning and kissing me, and the kiss itself was electric. She moaned into the kiss, and my arms melted. Little by little, I fell onto the bed again, and when my back was flat, Natalie gave me a self-satisfied nod and went back to work.

First one boot, and then the other. A few tugs, and my jeans were off as well. Even though my sister's breasts were not large, they were still large enough to come down from her hunched torso like beautiful, red-kissed teardrops. I watched them the entire time she worked, mesmerized by the gentle sway.

She crawled onto the bed on her knees, straddling my left shin. One hand planted on the bed, for balance, while the other pressed down into my groin around the base of my shaft. Since leaving the kitchen, it had fluctuated between flaccid and semi-hard at least a half-dozen times, and was well on its way once again. She gripped it tightly, squeezing it, and pulled it to the side while she ran her tongue over and around my sack. My voice caught in my throat again, a reaction that seemed to be happening more and more around her.

"You may have noticed," she said in between licks, "that I can get pretty loud."

"I did," I said, proud that I'd even managed to say that much.

She smiled as my cock thickened little by little in her hands, and she crawled over me. Knees spread to either side of my hips. Her wet slit pressed against and around the underside of my shaft, and she groaned softly as she rolled her hips. So much wetness.

"I figured this might be good practice," she said, leaning in closer. "We should work on being quiet."

I wanted to answer her, but the wetness on my shaft was too much to think past. An incredible amount of wetness.

"We might both be over at Dad's house one night, having dinner." She was so close to me that I could feel the warmth of her breath washing over me. "He gets a business call and has to take it, and that'll be the only chance we have to fuck. I mean, we'll have be clever to get away with it, right?"

I nodded, and just when I thought I could take no more, she reached down between her legs and rolled her hips just enough to put some distance between us. We both gave muted, heavy sighs as my shaft found its home again.

"Clever and quiet. And you know I'm gonna want you to fuck me, right?"

"I know," I grunted.

Natalie smiled, grinding into me in slow circles without really lifting up enough to thrust or bounce. "Nobody has ever fucked me like that before. Ever."

"Jesus, Nat." I groaned again as she clamped down around my shaft.

She leaned past me, whispering directly into my ear. "Do you want me to tell you the number of men I've slept with? Just so you can appreciate how rare it is to get fucked like that?"

"Yes," I said.

"Forty eight," she said, enunciating clearly. "Your little sister is a real slut. Did you know that?"

I thrust up hard off the bed, meeting her in mid-air, and Natalie cooed in my ear. The sound of her made my whole spine curl. I brought both of my hands to bear on her breasts, scooping them into my palms and mashing them back against her chest.

"Fuck," she groaned, wincing. "Not one of them measured up to what you just did to me."

I could just make out her face beside me, set as she was on making sure her lips were so close to my ear, and there was so much in her eyes in that moment. Remorseful honesty right alongside a kind of giddiness. Heavy lids. I thrust up at her again, and this time she shifted her weight backwards and pushed down until I collapsed onto the bed. She moved to hover over me, and favored me with a lopsided smile.

"Let me do the work for a little while, big brother."

"Jesus," I whispered, nodding.

Her grin widened. "It makes it so much dirtier to hammer on that, doesn't it? That you're my brother?" Head tilted, as she began to bounce her hips slowly. "That we're related?"

"Yes," I grunted.

She hummed happily for a moment, grinding into me in a slow, luxurious circle.

"I love being inside of you."

"Yeah?" she whispered, just before leaning in to kiss me again. It was long and slow, but we could only just barely keep our lips together while keeping our hips in rhythm. There was no question that the cadence below took primacy when it came to our focus. "You like being inside your slutty little sister's slutty little pussy?"

"Jesus Christ," I groaned again, and Natalie leaned in closer.

"You have to be quiet or Dad will hear."

Blood ignited in my veins.

"If Dad hears, he'll make us stop." She continued, even quieter. "I don't want to stop."

"Oh my God."

"I want you to fuck me. I want only you to fuck me, but we have to be quiet."

I grunted again, grabbing Natalie at her waist and rolling her off of me to the side. She squealed as she came onto her back, but she didn't fight it when I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and pushed. Her mouth hung open but her eyes were looking down. Along the length of, and just past, her body, to where my cock quivered in the air. I leaned forward, putting a lot of weight on her legs while I shifted my knees to a comfortable width, and penetrated her hard.

"I'm going to want you to fuck me every time we're together. Birthday parties. Reunions. Anniversaries."

One hand curled around her right calf, gripping her own leg just below the heel, while the other curled inward so she could reach her clit.

"I'm going to want you to fuck me every time we find someplace where no one will see."

Her head rolled, neck elongating, as she touched herself.

"I want to get away with it. I want to be your secret, and I want you to be mine."

She clenched her teeth, tendons straining through the skin from the corners of her jaw down to her pale collarbone.

"I want to fuck under everyone's noses."

Her whole body convulsed, shaking and curling in on itself, as she orgasmed. Her face turned red, and then nearly blue, as she tried to contain herself. Both hands shot up to my chest, pressing against me and holding me back. Preventing me from pushing her too far. Her cheeks glittered in the low light as tears streaked from the corners of her eyes.

"I want it," she moaned. "I want it."

I bent forward over her, bringing my knees up beside her hips. Her thighs came down beside me, and she grabbed at my back.

"Take me," she whispered, and I nodded. "Make me yours."

It was too much to hear her like that. Much too much. She bit down on her lip and groaned as I jumped right back to the same, frenetic pace I'd had in the kitchen. No warm up.

"I don't want a choice. I don't want a say. I want you to take me."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"If you bend me over, I'll be wet. I promise. Oh God, I don't care who sees. Not as long as you fuck me like thiiiiiiiiiiis!"

Fingernails raked across my back, and I roared through the pain. Relishing in it and turning it right back around. Using it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Don't let Mom hear," I whispered hoarsely. Natalie immediately brought both hands to her mouth as she cried out, wailing and cumming as I hammered her with the last of my strength. My legs found a little wind right when I needed it most, lasting just long enough to bury myself in her one last time.

"I love you," she wept, as her legs hooked around my waist again. "I love you."

My legs slid outward on the bed, and I was vaguely aware that more and more of my weight was resting on her. I went to try to push myself up off of her, but she wrapped her arms tightly around me and held me in place.

"I love you."

I couldn't find the strength to fight my way free of her, nor did I have the will to be.

"I love you too," I said, but it didn't sound like she heard me. She just held me there, on top of her, still inside of her, whispering in my ear that she loved me until I fell asleep soon after.

***

It was still dark when I woke up the first time. Natalie was on top of me. Riding me. We'd been having sex in my dream, but the position was different and the transition to wakefulness was jarring. I jerked, moving, but she planted her hands on my shoulders and said nothing. At some point she'd turned off the lamp by the bedside, but there was a night light on in her bathroom that illuminated her just enough.

She said nothing as she rode me, and neither did I. Her eyes were barely focusing, sometimes meeting mine and sometimes gazing up the wall behind me. Above the headboard. I tried to play with her nipples, but in my exhausted, still-slightly-inebriated stupor, I just ended up grabbing them whole. She grunted in approval, nodding tiredly, and redoubled her efforts.

I could not believe I was hard again. I'd never even had sex twice in such tight proximity, let alone three times, but my dreams had all been about Natalie and in all of them she wanted me.

My breath caught as I realized I was going to cum again. I had no idea how long she'd been on top of me, but the feeling inside of her was so strong, so intense, that it had to have been for more than just the previous minute.

"That's it," she whispered. "Come on." She reached down into the shadows between us. "Cum for me."

I could hear her touching herself, and that was it. My eyes rolled up as I felt the surge, and I fell into darkness.

***

The first thing I noticed, when the light started to creep through my eyelids, was the feel of her. Underneath my arm. Curled against me. I inhaled deeply, serving that first breath after awakening when the brain is craving oxygen, and all I could smell was her. Hair like strawberries. I wasn't alone. I was glad that I wasn't alone.

But as I lay there, consciousness returning while the body awakened, I couldn't quite figure out where I was. I mean, I knew where I was, but...

"Oh," I said softly, as memories caught up to me. I instantly regretting having said that out loud, because I didn't know how I felt about any of it. The cold light of day had arrived.

Natalie was quiet and still in my arms. Back turned to me. My skin was sticky. Or, perhaps, her skin was sticky. Maybe both of us. I didn't know. I couldn't tell. For just a moment, I panicked. More and more of the night before came back to me. Things we'd done. Things we weren't supposed to do. Things that people like us were not allowed to do.

I swallowed, feeling cold. Natalie shifted, head turning slightly, and I froze. I didn't want to move. I didn't want her to know I was awake at all. I didn't know how I felt about anything, but I also wasn't ready for her to know that. I closed my eyes and tried to stay as still as possible.

Tried to breathe evenly.

"I'm disgusting," she groaned, as she lifted my arm off of her and slid toward the side of the bed. I rolled with the way she'd tossed my arm. "You're disgusting too."

"What?" I said, groggily. There was no need to embellish the sleepiness.

She turned and gave me a flat look. "Don't even talk to me."

Somewhere the in the night the bobby pins had come out, and her hair was standing on end. Her eyeliner had run. She looked like a funhouse mirror of herself. I didn't care.

"Nat, wait."

"Don't you Nat me, you piece of shit."

"I don't understand."

She started toward her bathroom, but only got one step from the bed before turning back around toward me. "I was drunk last night," she spat.

"So was I."

"You had one and a half goddamn beers," she rasped. "I was so drunk I shouldn't have even driven home, but it's not like there was anyone I could depend on."

"Hey, that's not fair."

"You need to shut the fuck up." Her eyes roiled with venom.

"Something happened last night, Nat. Whether or not it was okay, that was something."

"Oh it was something alright," she hissed. "It was fucking rape."

"Don't put that on me!" I cried, and both of us immediately turned to stare through the wall. When there was no reaction, I launched myself off the bed after her. "That was both of us. If it was wrong, we were both wrong."

"You're sick," she snapped. "Do you think I meant any of that? Do you really think I sit around pining for my big brother's dick?" She grabbed it, glaring at me, and snarled, "Oh it's so great! Look at that, I'm already turned on!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I mean, the ego it would take to think that last night was what I wanted. I knew you were a selfish ass, but this is some next level shit even for you."

She spun to head toward her bathroom. I grabbed for her arm, knowing that if she went through the door there was no hope, and she turned on me like a maelstrom. Her eyes were watery as she shoved me, pushing me back toward the bed ferociously. I staggered, unprepared, and was in little better balance when she charged me again.

"You fucking monster," she hissed angrily.

I grabbed her wrists before she could connect with more than a glancing blow, but she kept coming. Twisting and pushing, and it wasn't until I fell backwards on the bed that I realized we were both still naked.

"Let go of me!" She struggled, squirming, but I was trapped underneath her.

"Stop... doing that," I said. "Stop! Please!"

"Let go!"

In desperation, I twisted and rolled her across the bed like I'd done the night before, this time without climbing on top of her, but the damage had been done; she stared daggers at my groin, and if looks could kill I'd have been dead on the spot.

"Are you getting hard right now, you sick fuck?" Fury rolled off of her.

"Nat," I said, holding my hands out. "Please."

"Does this get you off? Huh?" She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them viciously. "Manhandling some girl much smaller than you?"

It hurt. Seeing her so full of vitriol and vinegar. It hurt to have her throw the night before at me. It hurt a lot. She launched herself at me again, this time putting her whole body on top of my chest. Straddling me.

"Yeah," she snarled, "feel all that sticky? Feel all that cum?"

It was impossible to miss.

"Thank you so much for filling me with your cum over and over, big brother. I fucking loved that."

"Goddamn right you did," I snapped. Something certainly snapped. "You couldn't get enough of it!"

Her eyes ignited. "You fuck!" she screeched. "You sick fuck!"

I couldn't dislodge her from my chest. I'd grabbed one of her arms, but the other one continued to swing wildly while she cursed me out. Eventually, I stopped trying to block her and uprooted her, dropping her on her side on the bed, and this time I followed to try and pin her.

"Yeah, there it is," she snarled, as I trapped her arms against her chest. She spread her legs, still squirming to get free, and sneered.

"What is wrong with you!"

"Make sure you get good and hard again. Wouldn't want to try to do this with half a stiffy."

I looked down in horror, realizing that I was still half-hard, and that was all the opening she needed. Natalie kicked me in the chest. There wasn't quite enough distance between us for her foot to land with any crushing force, but she got enough behind it to send me toppling backwards across the room. I stumbled over a stray shoe, lost my balance, and crashed into the wall. My head impacted hard, and the room spun.

"J-J-Jay-ay-ay?"

"No, I'm... I'm..."

"Oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhitJay. Are you okayyyyyyyyy?"

I rolled, trying to get my hands under me, and Natalie cried out.

"You're bleeding." She whined, looking back and forth between the door, the bathroom, and her linen closet. "Shit. Shit."

In the next room, Blake screamed.

"Oh Shit," she cried.

"No," I slurred. "It's okay. He's okay. Thisisjust..." I braced myself against the wall and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Morning. He-he wakes up."

"Fuck," she whimpered, as she threw on a pair of panties. "I'm such a goddamn screwup."

She ran into the bathroom and returned by the time I'd gotten to my feet, and I yelped as she pressed a wet washcloth to the back of my head.

"It's bleeding, but it's not to bad."

"I need to... I need to get him."

"He'll be alright for a minute," she said, dabbing. "I just want to make sure... yeah... Okay. Your scalps not split or anything."

"Let me go? Please? He needs me."

She stepped back, mumbling something I couldn't quite make out. I kept my hand on the wall as I walked, just for safe measure, even though my legs felt at least somewhat stable beneath me. I went out into the hall, and then into Blake's room. Immediately, the smell hit me.

"Good m-morning, Bear."

Blake's fury and fear were terrible to behold, but I scooped him up and held him tightly. I heard Natalie woosh down the hall behind me, and suddenly there was a diaper beside me on the edge of the crib as I danced with him.

"Let's get this all cleaned up, Bear. All cleaned up."

Blake's tiny fists quivered with impotent, infant rage. I set him down on plastic-wrapped tabletop Natalie had cleared for a changing station, and suddenly there was a bottle next to me. I had difficulty grabbing and holding on to his legs, and it felt like forever before he was clean and ready to go.

I heard Natalie sobbing in her bedroom as I went out into the hall.

***

"What are you doing?" Natalie said, as she stood just inside the living room.

"I'm almost done," I said quietly. "We'll be packed and gone soon."

Natalie shook her head and covered her mouth. Her eyes were completely bloodshot. Blake waved frantically at her from his playcenter, and she hurried over to pick him up. She'd showered, and her hair was still wet. A long, loose t-shirt and baggy sweatpants covered her completely.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

I shook my head. "What happened this morning was not okay. I mean... there is a..."

She covered her mouth again while shifting Blake to her hip.

"It's one thing to fight for something. To fight to keep it, and-and-and want to hold on to it. And I crossed that..."

"Oh god," she moaned.

"I'm the one that's sorry," I said, looking down as I crammed the last of Blake's toys into a tote. "I shouldn't have grabbed you like that, and I'm sorry."

"Stop, okay?" Her voice quivered. "Just... just stop."

I picked up two of his totes, making sure to keep the load balanced, and turned.

"You put those bags down, Jason Allen!"

I turned back toward her and smiled bitterly. "You sound just like Mom."

"I should... bleeping hope so! I'm exactly like her."

I stood there, half-turned, holding our bags, and sighed.

"Shhhhoot," she said, digging her thumb into her forehead. "Can you just... can you put the bags down?"

"I really don't think I should."

"Well... you can't drive," she shouted. "Not with a concussion. So you're not going anywhere or I'll call the damn cops."

"I don't have a concussion," I said.

"Yes you do." She came closer, bouncing Blake up and down, and squeezed her eyes shut. "I wasn't upset at you this morning. I shouldn't have said that. Any of that. Last night was..."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers