All Comments on 'For the Greater Good: Continued'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 375 Comments (Page 2)
chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Well...

Moms right, only us sinners here on earth. A story is a story. He decided to let it pass, A good marriage is about more than sex. Her bad, live and learn. in every marriage, there are times you both think, is this where I want to spend my life.? For them it was

Chilley

juderboyjuderboyover 6 years ago
The is one thing about really smart people.

They only learn from example. She says she understands his feeling, but she isn't built that way. She needed to see and feel what it must have been like for her husband. Call it an experiment. Call it "for the greater good" but he needed to fuck the piss out of some super hot chick and make her watch. Then, and only then, can they both talk the same language. Now that is only true if you believe a damn bit of this story as being possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of crap!

Stupid plot! Even stupider reason to cheat!

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
A very good story

I really liked the story because it had a great plot, a believable conflict, and a believable reconciliation. (Are there circumstances where a spouse could cheat and may be considered, if not acceptable, at least forgivable?) Yes, as Ashley determined, she could have and should have did things differently, but saving the life of a family member goes a long way towards forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck The Greater Good!

I'd of divorced her as-soon-as I could. She'll only keep fucking someone else when she has another mind block...and try to justify it as, "The Greater Good". So what if it was for family. Cheating is cheating no matter how you look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
Ah yes, the end justifies the means.

The standard platitude of liars, cheats, sinners, and miscreants of various sorts since time immemorial. But does it really? Mostly, it seems much more likely that the means perverts the end.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Excellent Ending

Thanks, George, for crafting an interesting ending, that I loved.

I despise the BTB responses to this story. Ashley, RCA and Kurt (indirectly) saved thousands of people. 'nuff said

Ken R

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Is Killing Sometimes Justified?

We justify killing when it's war, self-defense, capital punishment, euthanesia, etc. But somehow for the brain dead commentators on this site, to save a family member and thousands of other people from horrible death which affects even more loved infedility is never justified.

The author of the original story should have made the distance of RCA more than 150 miles away to make not calling Kurt more reasonable. The first time easier to buy the space ship mentality, but how about the second or third time. However, that is the premise of both authors so I will buy that. Under those conditions, yes, infedility is justified. Heck, killing one person to save 1000 is justified. Now, the logical mind justifies; however, the emotional one might not be able to get over it. In this case it was easier as she wasn't emotionally involved, she didn't cheat cause she was attracted to Chad or drawn to him or any of the usual things that would hurt her man's pride. He was a means to clear her mind.

Lastly, say I know killing someone would save a 1000 people. Would I tell my wife I was going to do that so she shares my burden and horror of having to murder someone. Doesn't it take a stronger man that doesn't share the burden a loved one with a fait accompli? So she was willing to take that burden and guilt onto herself and Kurt was never supposed to find out. John Paxton was the coward that didn't have the courage and threw Ashley under the bus to save his own conscience. It would have been different if she was cheating for the sake of cheating. But this was different, he himself justified it, but he was too much of a coward to back that justification by protecting Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no fucking way

she cheated I do not give a rats ass about the reason, just BS justification on the part of the unfaithful cunt, Kinda funny if it was the man doing it there would be an uproar, btw hed be an asshole who deserved to be kicked to the curb to. So no wait till any monies or bonuses come in, then file under adultery and burn them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 The Greater Good?

Bull Shit! That's like ordering a soldier to shoot innocent, unarmed people, when the soldier knows it's an unlawful order.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 6 years ago
The choice she made...

...was not Tom's life vs. fidelity to hubby. It was the choice between convenient infidelity with Chad vs. the inconvenience of keeping her wedding vows. Seems like every time someone claims that the End justifies the Means, it turns out that the Means perverts the End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And I tbought Imhapless's version was bad....

This one sucked.

Greater good my ass.

SimepopSimepopabout 6 years ago
I call BS

The first time, well maybe, although her supposedly unthinking unilateral decision is at best problematic; but the 2 & 3 times are flat-ass stone cold cheating. In her own words, she stated that she had already made the decision to cheat on him before she picked up the phone to call him. According to her own rationale, there was not any and could not be any excuse for her failure to at least get her husband’s approval before she screwed Beltran the second and third times. She deliberately made him a Cuckold, And with malice aforethought. He should kick her ass to the curb unless she wants to use him as her call-in stud when she gets stuck the next time. This appears to be RAAC at its worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid RAAC considering the characters

"I hope you can do it for your sake. She's still the best thing that ever happened to you." - adultery supporters said about every cheating spouse, ever. Well so fucking what ? If your best sex is with a hooker, is that a good reason to MARRY her ?

". . . we didn't decide together. I shut you out of a crucial decision, and then I made the choice ..." - said every cheating spouse, ever.

Wifey was supposed to be uber-intelligent, as is my own spouse. NOTHING happens without consideration from multiple perspectives. NOTHING is "accidental," or simply "short-sighted." She was not some flighty person, but supposedly one of the smartest people around. Her decision may have been stupid, but "accidental" ? Never.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Mgbdallas

You have NEVER read a story about a cheating wife that you couldn't find an excuse for!

You MAY have a point in THIS story that Chad and her boss are MORE to blame, but that does NOT make her blameless!

I have read many of your comments, and you have NEVER said that she was a cheating slut that should be kicked to the curb. I see that you never commented on "She Makes Two Poor Choices" (https://www.literotica.com/s/she-makes-two-poor-choices), probably because even YOU couldn't find a way to excuse her, so rather than post a comment critical of the wife, you said nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chad was clean....

so I did him bear back. What a load of bullshit! If their intent was to only relieve her anxiety she would have required a condom. Just because a person tells you that they are clean, that doesn't mean they really are! If that were always the case the number people getting STDs would drop significantly! Fucking without a condom is much more personal to the participants and doing it with a condom. She was never thinking about her husband whole she was cheating. Her actions were crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story but...

I’m rereading for the second or third time and I noticed that Ashley never answers his question on page 2 when he asks what changed so she could fuck Chad. She just cries and doesn’t answer. That answer is one I want.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 6 years ago
Good story.

However, I think you framed the choice she faced in a manner that was most favorable to her. The choice was NOT fidelity or Tom's life, the choice was call hubby or use Chad. Her choice came down to fidelity or convenience. Thanks for sharing your story with us, I usually enjoy your stories. I like this one too. I just don't think I could handle a wife who cheated because it was more convenient than fidelity.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 6 years ago
You did it again

I think I would have gone in a darker direction, but this was still a great read. You are the best at getting into characters you didn't create. Of course 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You really mentally

masturbate by creating good men to geld.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

Complete load of shit.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Having just read Hooked1957's version of the ending, I thought I'd look at the alternate endings he mentioned.

I think this is probably the most realistic outcome, with Kurt eventually forgiving Ashley, but there's a couple of problems with this one:

"Which of those stopped being true so you could fuck Beltran?"

Ashley never properly answers this question. The answer is probably: "None of them. I just became obsessed with healing Tom, and in my hyper-focused state, it was just more expedient to have a dick on standby while you were 150 miles away, so I could get past future blocks."

The truth was she never gave a shit about Chad, he was just a convenient tool to use for her goal of developing a cure. But the painful reality is that she took a beautiful gift (healing his sick brother), then smeared it in shit.

Every time Kurt looks at Tom, he's going to be reminded that Ashley cheated on him. Kurt should have asked Ashley to tell his family what she'd done... because them treating her like a hero every time they saw her would be rubbing salt in the wound for the rest of his life. Seeing the looks of horror from Tom, Melissa, Jill, and Kurt's mother would have gone some way towards punishing Ashley for the way she lied to and cheated on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I consider this to be the best of the sequels

It felt true to the characters and facts established in the original. I hate reading a sequel that feels a need to engage in revisionist history. This one doesn't,, unlike say ... you're sequel to Yukon. cough cough

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

I like Powersworder's idea of making her tell the family exactly how she saved Tom's life!

"Why didn't I call you, then? The simple, ridiculous truth is, I didn't think of it. It just didn't occur to me." - I think this may have been said earlier, but I call BS! Sje simply WANTED to fuck Chad!

Should she have made the choice with him? Of course! We wouldn't have the story then, but a loving wife tells her husband she's "stuck," and either risks Tom's life or she gets a doggy fuck. How about Chad? He say NFW, meet me at a hotel in (whatever town is halfway), and I'll take care of it!

I still don't buy him blaming himself for not putting his life on hold and going with her. As has been said many times there were other options: Take an apartment halfway, so that it's be more convenient for him to "unblock" her; say "screw the distance," and one of them make the trip anyway; TELL him the situation, and get him to agree to her using Chad!

Not Tom, and the kids, but his mother and Melinda HAVE to be told the price he paid for Tom's recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So that tied everything up in a fairy tale ending

Well written, as usual. Wordy as hell, as usual. And the plot followed the original story fairly well. And even though I read it closely, I'm still not sure how you managed to save their marriage. Even giving her quirkiness its due, I just don't see him getting around her cheating - multiple times. There are simply no excuses that make her actions palatable. I think he stays with her more out of a fear of being alone then a desire to forgive and forget. He's right. He probably loses his family when he divorces her. But when they go crazy on him for divorcing her, he should make sure everyone, especially Tom, KNOWS why he's divorcing her. Once again, well written. A good read. I just hated the RAAC,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its a plausible outcome.

The wife is unique and he wants to keep her. He is weak and timid and wants to keep her. The wife is mentally dysfunctional and wants to stay married to her husband, so she will be more open, or more deceitful, next time. She may become a gang bang whore or Mother Theresa, and he will never know. So what difference does it make?

Which makes this ending palatable, but just filler. No spice, no drama, no suspense and emotional upheaval. Tom will most likely have a relapse and die early anyway, so how many extra years of life was worth her betraying her husband for a mind clearing fuck?

There is no such thing as the greater good, as there is no such thing as the lesser evil. There's just right and wrong, consequences or forgiveness. Hope Tom's life was worth the cost to their marriage. It will be scarred and crippled for its duration.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Well worth reading

The solution was clear to me, if it was all about the images of sex with Chad you have rub them out by making tons of love. I know that when I read the first story I kept asking myself why he didn't go with her. He knew that she was going to need his help or it would be a cakewalk for the team and over quickly. He must have had some holidays coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True to the original

While all three continuations were good, this was the best one in my opinion. Interestingly, it received the lowest score. I guess it was weighed down with the reconciliation .5 deduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An intelligent woman, intelligently written.

That is a real rarity in the LW category. I have to say writing a dumb arse is easy but writing a smart charcter, or heaven forbid one with genius IQ well beyond one's own mortal levels is REALLY hard. There are only so many ways to convey the clarity of insight, perspectice and raw intellect without resorting to pure abstraction. And GA does a really fine job here. Likewise with the understated intelligence of the husband who stoically gets a grip of his torn and injured feelings and reasons out the whys and wherefores of her story that he CAN trust to understand whether they have a way forward. He was given some dignity and still remained a "real" man even without going full rambo.

Better yet, GA pulls off that trickiest kind of resolution this category has, not a RAAC but a plausible reconciliation WITH cost.

Great job and thanks for an enjoyable resolution.

5*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
I read all 3 endings.

Thanks for that. I liked each ending for its individuality. I liked the anguish and internal struggle but I didn’t feel the personality of Ashley the way Indid reading hapless. Good job all in all and it was fun having alternate endings to play with.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
@anon - "a plausible reconciliation WITH cost."

I don't think I read the same story you did. What cost did she pay?

The husband just sucked it up, accepted the slightest amount of contrition from the wife, and moved on. I think the reconciliation was plausible, similar to any other situation where the cheating was an aberration that the husband hopes is never going to be repeated and he decides he can get past it.

However, I don't see any sense in which anyone can argue that there was a cost paid by anyone except him. By your standards, I guess there's no such thing as a RAAC, if the husband's pain counts as a cost.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
I was led to reread this by a third ending being posted.

One of the hardest things for an author to do is find a way for a relationship to continue after infidelity. Well, if you're the type who gets off on cheating, no problem. For the rest of us, how do you possibly move on and stay in that relationship? In my experience, that is the hardest thing in writing. Taking a situation set up by someone else and making sense of it is doubly hard. Only someone with the wisdom of Solomon and the writing skills of GeorgeAnderson should even attempt the feat.

Everyone understands that there is no plausible reason for cheating. It's just a moral failure. The challenge for the writer is not to excuse or justify the inexcusable and unjustifiable, but to make it survivable. George has done that, adroitly and with style. This is my second comment, and I never do that. It is impossible for me to admire what Ashley did. It is possible, because George made it possible, for me to forgive her. Can't give any more than the five stars I originally gave. Thank you, my friend. Randi.

Benedict12Benedict12almost 6 years ago
Yea George. Yea Randi.

I liked this ending with all the passion I felt in disliking the third conclusion. I am equally in awe of Randi’s perceptive analysis that goes to the heart of both the original story and George’s final installment.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
that is really good continuation

one of the best seen here. It is true to the original story in tone and substance. Nice job.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ITS RATHER SAD WHEN THE GREATER GOOD FOR THE PRESENT

has to be rated by posterity, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 3

"balls deep in Ashley's clinging warmth" OK that's hilarious. If your IQ is above 70 that's just funny.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

well done. Real life. Truth is he's pretty much boxed and fucked by the situation and not a good kind of fucked. Damn good resolution all considered. Except that clinging warmth line. That was just hilarious.

deadmunnydeadmunnyalmost 6 years ago
Excellent addition

..............not sure why the low rating, i think it captured the original "weirdness" that was Ashley perfectly,

good job

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago
Nonsensical premise. Blatant false dichotomy.

She kept saying she had to, but that was just retarded, after all she herself acknowledged beforehand that she could easily have called her husband to do the job.

It's a stupid excuse the author even had the husband buy into, as well as having the husband actually blame himself for his wife's cheating.

It's such a blatant false dichotomy that you would have to be an idiot to not catch it.

Which means that the author, aside from the harebrained idea, is also failing when it comes to characterisation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he is a fool.

She did it because she wanted to, not because she was stuck. He should have sued the lab and dear old Chad, and divorced her. She will find another problem she will be stuck with, and she will explain it to her dumb husband again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she is so great

I would thank her and wish her well. I hope she cures a lot more stuff. And to think she will never have to worry about cheating again as far as I would be concerned. She made her decision alone.

And I would make mine. ALONE

Cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter how you describe a turd. It is still a turd.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Educated skank.

Terrific writing. But....I couldn't sympathize. The husband was too weak to walk away. That's how it came off. So weak and afraid to believe he could start again with someone new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Am I the only one ... ?

After her time in purgatory, she calls him to clear her mind, and in doing so says this on page 3 - "I'm not trying to trick you or get you to take me back. I mean, I do want that, but that's not why I'm asking this. I really am stuck, and I don't want to find someone here. " Note the last seven words there. That doesn't match up with the character that I thought the author was portraying.

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
Thank you nailed it

Actually I can identify in some ways. Got the PhD. Had the blocks and needed to relax to get undone. It was in neuropsychology a difficult field in research. Part of the problem is that the study needed more creative in the design of the study than I had. Fortunately, any intense physical activity did it for me. So basketball. Racquetball. Lifting. Sprints. Hard fucking. It all did but the intensity had to be there. I can actually understand both protagonists very well. And I love the deep delving into character and growth. Cannot read the rest of the comments because I consider most of the folks who take time to write shallow thinkers who lack any empathy. Reading their comments is completely depressing and makes me fear for the survival of the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

When a cuck tries to turn crap to Gold :D boy what a pile of Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Was Mentioned Several Times

She chose Tom's life over her fidelity. Her work had priority over her marriage. Okay. I can see that. So. She got what she wanted. Now she should walk away. When a wife risks her marriage, and hopes her husband doesn't find out; she should live with the understanding that when, not if, her husband finds out, their marriage is over. The deciding factors here are three...Chad begged for his marriage, but thought nothing of ending Ashley's marriage. And, secondly, look at the number of people who knew Ashley was cuckolding her husband. A third factor...Ashley would never have told her husband if he had not found out on his own.

A side point...how many paragraphs on the last page? How many chances does the writer have to mention the husband's name? But chooses to fill these paragraphs with pronouns or no name at all. You lose one star for your oversight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, you nailed it

I doubt imhapless could have done any better. Really well done. Thanks for sharing.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
It would be more excusable if they wore clown suits - Also a Thanksgiving thought

He should have told her that next time she and Chad would need to wear clown suits, and have one of those silly little horns between them so every thrust would make that little beep sound.

They also have to film it, so he could put it on the internet and show guests for the rests of their lives. Now he wouldn't be plagued by images of her fucking some clown, but rather amused. And any time she got stuck after that, she must dress up like a clown, watch her earlier video and pleasure herself to it, all in front of six co-workers, who were free to take and post pictures if they wanted.

He'd patiently explain that if she were willing to go to these lengths, then he'd truly believe she had to have some sort of sexual release to get 'unstuck'.

My guess is, after a few such 'unsticking' incidents, she would find the need for that method of becoming 'unstuck' would fade, and she would find more acceptable ways of getting past her mental 'blocks'. He would stay with her, 'cause now he'd have an amusing video and several pictures of clown sex, which he could show at parties and stuff.

She might develop an aversion to clowns . . . and when one got sick, she'd decide not to join the project to save the clown. Fortunately, one of the only doctors in the country as smart as she was would take over, and save the clown. But this new doctor also needed sex to become 'unblocked', but liked to wear a turkey costume while having sex. Kurt could agree to help, and dig up Ashley's clown costume, and he and that other doctor, who was not only incredibly smart, but also stunningly beautiful, would have a real time of it, taking some eight sessions to get mental juices flowing (as well). And it would be filmed also. They'd save the original sick clown, and headlines would read, "Clown saved by another clown fucking a brilliant giant turkey!"

Kurt and Ashley would stay together, have kids, and live relatively happily ever after, though Ashley would always have and aversion to costume parties as well as clowns, and they would be one of those rare families that doesn't eat turkey on any of the major holidays . . . not even Thanksgiving!!

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
I Hate Willing Cucks

Lame ending to an otherwise lame story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck wimp spineless hubby

Gets shit on and smiles. Typical GA stupidity.

-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a mess!

This was similar in tone to your previous story - "No reply:answered". Both stories involve wives making their husbands unwilling cuckolds. In both stories you leave the marriages intact. The "why" of that decision remains unanswered in both stories. BlackRandl1958 made an illuminating comment to the "no reply" story. She thinks that HDK was accepting a challenge to take a set of circumstances wherein the wife makes the husband a cuckold, but there were justifications for that cuckolding. Or at least mitigating circumstances as she referred to them. I don't agree. In both cases the wives do exactly what they want to do, consequences be damned. In "no reply" the wife isn't the least bit remorseful for her actions. In this story Ashley sees herself as a savior and any and all actions taken by her are justified if the end results are satisfactory. Satisfactory to who? Certainly Tom and his family are happy. Her colleagues are happy. But what about her husband? He'll never trust her when she's out of his sight. Should he have been required to have his marriage suffer to save Tom? A difficult question. But while something was gained, something in their marriage was lost - trust. In both stories trust was lost. And it's a lousy way to live your life when you don't have complete trust in your partner. So for me, both stories were failures because I see neither husband being completely happy going forward. They both deserved and needed, divorces. I would give both stories 5 stars because Mr Anderson can write. But I'd give both stories 2 stars on my level of satisfaction with the endings. Maybe next time pick a story in which things are a little more black and white. Any of Edriders' stories will do. Go thru JPB stories and put endings to the ones wherein he lost his mind. We need a replacement for FTDS. I nominate you and your friends. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No, No, No

This “ending” to imhapless’ story is no better than the original author’s ending. This was nothing more than a rationalization for reconciliation. And in my opinion, reconciliation should never happen. Brilliant scientist, life-saving angel, beautiful wife, whatever. She CHEATED, and there’s no way back from that. Greater good, my ass. If I had to choose between my brother dying or my wife cheating, my brother better start putting his affairs in order. It’s just that simple.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Normally I love your stories,....but

GA

I have read all of your submissions to Literotica and have enjoyed them immensely for their interesting plots and well-drawn characters. However, I can't find a way of remotely liking this particular story. I understand that this was a Finish the Damned Story project. But how ever way you manipulate the plot involving a wife betraying her husband for the sake of scientific research, you are going to arrive at only two possible conclusions. Conclusion A: the husband finds out that he has been betrayed and goes nuclear on all persons that enabled the adultery to continue, whilst retaining his dignity and self-worth as a man. Conclusion B: the husband is bent through his conflicting loyalties to his sick brother and his family, to the point where he rolls over and becomes the meek accepting cuckold he has been forced to become. From your tale it is blatantly obvious the you chose Conclusion B. Considering all the plot contrivances about scientific research being sacrosanct and anything becomes OK in its pursuit, in this case, betrayal, the result still comes out looking tawdry and shallow. Try as I could I never felt the tiniest sliver of respect for the wife's character who seemed bent on fucking her way to a Nobel Prize in adultery. I felt even less respect for the husband character in his meek acceptance of his wife's betrayal and of his new role as a cuckold wimp hubby. I couldn't give a brass fuck about his brother...damn the bastard! He was rewarded as a result of the breakdown of his brother's marriage. Believable? not for this little black duck. Come on George, you can do much better than that you know you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry man didn’t like your story or ending. Far too lame.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Why Did You Even Bother?

Just another wimp shit ending over four looooong pages of verbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of left her cheating ass as-soon-as I found out she was cheating on me. To hell with the consequences. Tom would just have to take care of Tom. I'd be gone with no connections or contact to anyone in that town ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Don't worry about the negative comments. I actually liked the story and you cannot tell me that if these critics had to make a choice between saving a family members life or forgiving their spouse for methods used to find the cure that they would opt for the loss of the family member.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
for the greater good

I enjoyed reading your ending but felt that two things stood out, firstly was that Kurt found the money to finance the research in the first place so surely he should have been financialy compensated for doing so. The second point was that she justified her cheating by using emotional blackmail, how would he have reacted if it had been one of Ashleys relatives, if she had any, who needed treatment or if it was one of the other team members whose family member needed help. The greater good has to apply to everyone. It seems to me that Kurt was screwed on both fronts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, it’s true what they say

Great discoveries usually come at an equal cost.

Heard on the news today, a prominent scientist has been awarded our countries most prestigious award for her work in curing cancer in some forms. While the scientific consensus is overwhelmingly positive. There have been some casualties in this journey. As discussed in an interview with her husband ( oops....EX-husband ).

While greatly appreciative for saving his brothers life. And wishing her the best in her future endeavors. He will, regrettably be unable to participate in future projects. While his ex wife was very adamant that his contributions were crucial for the success of future projects. He has had to decline future participation due the total lack of trust and respect shown already. As he not so elequently stated when asked why, she will be able to succeed in future work. She has already proven that all she needs is a solid object to help breakthrough any impasse she might run in to. And since she has already proven her ability to make use of any available resources when necessary. He knows where her real issues stem from. As stated in a closing comment. She has her priorities and I have mine. I hope we are both happy with what we have decided. Well maybe happy is not really accurate. While I will suffer for a while from this decision. I will eventually recover and move on. I will be leaving this relationship with one thing I will retain and she won’t. My self respect and integrity.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 5 years ago
great continuation by a different author...

...the only glitch for me is the short distance and the simplicity of calling hubby. Sure, space station mentality, etc., but he's not a space station away, and it's not entirely plausible that she would brain fart away the ease of calling hubby who is only three hours away. I guess it goes back to the original post, but distance needed to be farther, and some crisis of timing would have helped to sell the urgency of a Beltran fucking.

FD45FD45about 5 years ago
Not wanting to face uncomfortable truths

I recall reading a story. A woman's husband was in a concentration camp. To get him letters and extra food, his wife had to fuck the piggish prison guard who lusted after her.

Yet to hear the BTB crowd, she should instead have a dead husband and maintain her purity.

Maybe. But let us not for one minute pretend that the choices need making, and in her mind, a live husband was worth more than the 15 minutes with Porky.

This is still not that story. However, I accept the 'I didn't think of it' argument because sometimes I don't think of something (see my comment section if you need evidence). So The First Time...I get it.

The Other Three...

I like this the best of the three though all three continuations were quite good. This just appealed slightly more. But GA took 4 pages instead of 2, so...

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Sad story.

This is one way it could fall. Ashley is presented entirely different from the facts that the story dictated. By the end of the story she was a repulsive character. The reconciliation should have been stronger in the sense that as a couple, it was plain to see they belonged together forever. I didn't get that here with the husband and wife. I was leaning in the direction of separation and divorce. The wife wasn't likeable enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Same Old Story!

Just like all of your other stories. Your Male characters are always able to distort reality so that they don't have to face the real world. Typical RAAC crap.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
awful

sorry, this version was bland it sucked. I'm not usually this harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of told her and everybody concerned to go screw themselves. She was my wife and she only screwed me, if they didn't like it, screw them, I'd divorce her first before I'd be okay with her doing what she did. Even if it was for, "The Greater Good".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cheater

whatever the cause she cheated and if she needed a fuck to clear her mind her husband was so close by. No excuse it was cheating and divorce her.

Pappy7Pappy7over 4 years ago
Second read, second post.

In reference to the comment about killing to save someone or a bunch of someones, using that analogy it would have been her killing her husband to save the others. She cheated him and if that would be the "killing 1 to save 1000" then he was the one killed. I can't see that this would be a good situation for anyone but Ashley and her husband's family. They really didn't seem too worried about him anyway. Not much of a marriage when the spouse isn't always in the other's mind. If you have the ability to compartmentalize that completely you aren't sharing your life with your spouse or allowing them to share completely with you. Same well done story, just a comment about a comment.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Read again

Yeah he better stay right next to her. If he does she will be happily monogamous. Otherwise, she will revert to the easy/eager fuck she was on their first date. Book brilliant, space cadet everywhere else. Interesting original premise spawned better stories than the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a cuck

sluts probably been passing it out all over town

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you took the cheap way out

you outlined very grey and complex marital issues.

but then...."i need sex" "okay, i give you sex" and then in unison, "we both love each other" that was your ending... : slow clap:

she never consulted him. she never factored him into the equation. he wasn't part of, 'team us'. her excuses were riddled with cracks. she needs serious CBT to even handle them in the future. you mentioned each of these issues, but did literally nothing about them. your only solution was 'moar sex'.

on some level, she cheated on him because she could. she never confessed. she merely didn't act stupid when she realized the jig was up. that's another major blow. all we have is her word, and her words sometimes contradict.

also, she gave him excuses and reasons. there wasn't much in the way of, "i'm sorry" or "I fucked up". she alluded to it, but was pretty selfishly clinging to her reasons.

I still gave it a 5. But i feel like you failed to conclude this story as you wrote the bulk of it. What she needed was a really good wake up call. A good shock of fear that she could lose him permanently for her actions. She was upset, but she had far too much bravado about their future. Him limping after her for sex only confirmed it.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
This is the standard path for a RAAC

Lots of drawn out discussion, lots of emotional drawcards, lots of external threads that make it seem even wrong to hang her out to dry.

She may be the peak of human evolution, she may have saved the planet, I don't give a fuck, she still did it at the cost of the one she had previously chosen, and who chose her, to commit to each other, support each other, and have each other's back. She failed. She may be Einstein in Bridget Bardot wrapping, but she's still a self-centered bitch.

Stephen Hawkins' wife stuck by him, sacrificed her life and her future with the choice of standing by her man as his body failed, because he needed her. She even had another option, there was a man who wanted her.

However, further down the line, Stephen fucking Hawkins got emotionally attached to a carer, decided he no longer needed his wife and dumped her. There are not many people I would spit on, but if I'd known him while he was alive, I would have walked up to his helpless, sorrowful body in a mobility chair, and spat in his face. I don't give a fuck what the world thinks of his achievements.

People don't deserve to be betrayed for selfish reasons, I don't care if you happen to be the pope, the president, or a genius goddess. You're still a person, and you are no better than any other person, despite your self image and delusions.

The third conclusion by Hooked1957 is the one for me

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Mr Cycle assumed facts not in evidence, that . . .

. . . Mrs Hawking wasn’t getting some on the side. How many sexually healthy wives really go completely without if their husbands become disabled?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WFBS!

Me, as-soon-as I found out she was cheating, I'd of had her served with divorce papers. To hell, "with the greater good" shit! Then I'd if done the financial stuff, stopped my cell service, signed the house over to her and anything else she might need, packed my bags and left the area for good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"My problem is that I wasn't involved in the choice." - This is really SO key! Not that he would have, but giving him the OPPORTUNITY to give his okay, assuming that he wouldn't come up or meet her halfway, would have made all the difference in the world.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea of her quitting her job. He's lost something precious to him, maybe she should have to give up something.

I don't know. While this story does an excellent job of rationalizing everything, I still have a hard time getting past what she did (or more importantly, DIDN'T do), though I guess we'd have no story if she did what most of us think she should have done!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I don't understand the RAAC ending

she;s called her husband any other time she got stuck. Now she did call him and fucked Chad 3xs and he witnessed one time. And your conclusion is it was done for the greater good. So can he fuck Chad's wife, it would be for there piece of mind.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved the story

I was a bit surprised by the time needed to get their act together. I understood the whole story, and the wife had more on the ball than hubby did. I am not saying she did the right thing, because it was not. I have met people like her (Ashley), and in the male form, and although it is hard to justify to us norms, it's true that the rest of the world doesn't exist, when your that focused, and compartmentalized.

I can see where this could lead to another chapter, as in her doing it again, perhaps, because hubby was out of phone reach, or battery went to shit on it and never got the call. Good story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally Illogical

It didn't strike her to call Kurt when she hit a mental block??! The second night she knew what she had to do and it didn't occur to her to call Kurt??! Bullshit!!! Then when she shared her particular idiosyncrasy with the rest of the team, no one thought to suggest she call her husband?? Not even John the Director? The only concern was keeping the cheating from Kurt? Okay, the first time Dr. Chad filled in. The second and subsequent times she still didn't think of Kurt??! She admits that Kurt was always on call when she worked on her dissertation but it didn't 'occur' to her to call him for this mental block? For a genius, this is the thought process of a moron!! Imhapless does not entertain anonymous posts so these remarks have ended up on GeorgeAnderson's ending of the story. Good read.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Very well written.

That said, did not like the character Ashley.

Based on the facts presented, I would find it extremely difficult to look at her with any desire after her infidelity.

But that's a reconciliation story. I can see forgiveness here. I am a big believer in forgiving another for the choices they make. Because tomoveforward forgiveness allows some peace of mind to return.

But, I can't see the husband continue forward with the idea of creating a family with Ashley. The husband needed to think longer term. The bullshit she pulled would be a torn in his side everyday of his life he continued living with her.

Everytime they were in bed together, her fuck buddy lab partner would be there too. Shame.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree NFW she cheated done end doesn't justify the means

If so

I am starving so I can do whatever it takes to get fed

I have family member needing a transplant to live no one volunteered so I kill people with donor card till find a match

I can keep going but others have used most of false justifications already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another pathetic ending

With more pathetic excuses for her cheating. She had many other options like calling her husband first. But since she had "quirks" she can do whatever and whoever she wants. That's Bullshit. What a lame ending. She will just get better at hiding her infidelities.

Sam3501Sam3501about 4 years ago

That was by far the worst ending of all the outcomes.

The only one that suffered was the husband.

There should be some consequences. There were none for anyone in this story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Not good

It was an OK ending that made the husband into a CUCK!!! Where was Ashley's punishment?? The only person punished was the victim husband!! Even the asshole she cheated with got away Scott free!!! Hubby should have at the very least beat the boyfriend's ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Downplaying fear

"Yeah, I admit it was petty to ask how many people knew I was a cuckold."

No it was not. This plays directly into his fear of becoming a social outcast. It is exactly the same mechanism that keep rape victims from coming forward.

"Was is really somehow my fault? Will people view me as a lesser human being?"

In fact, rape victims and victims of cheating have a lot in common in possible psychological ramifications. Some handle it with very little negative effect, some become shame filled recluses, and some go as far as to take their own lives and/or the lives of others.

ALL of the pain the victim suffers has to be taken very seriously, and never, ever minimized. Professional help should be sought in all cases, just to make sure.

These crimes cost lives, though only one of them is punishable by law.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story. I like this version much better than the other ending that other alternate ending that I've read. Now I have to go read the third version I know about.

I like this one a LOT.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Good ending. Well done

Sorry for the BTB fanatical trolls, but love cannot be commanded and life goes as it goes.

This is the best ending for this story of all those I have read.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

You always manage to make a dirty story more dirty! But now I know that cuckolding is in your blood. I still don't understand how a normal man can live with it! But surely only a cuckold can answer that. But he's not a normal man!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
A Decent Treatment of this SItuation

Would I have accepted her back - NO FUCKING WAY

But, the story is not about me, is it?

The writer has done a credible job of obfuscating the key points and decisions to be made.

So, the story holds together well enough, and is true to the original by imhapless.

But, it still tries to pose a solution to the critical question of excuses for cheating that fall far south of acceptable. Difficult to get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
George is sucker

He always forces the husbands back even after horrible betrayal. I swear he gets off on weak humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Choice??!

How was this a choice between Tom's life and her Fidelity? She just needed to call Kurt!! For a genius level scientist,"I JUST DIDN'T THINK OF IT", "IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME??" Is totally unacceptable!!! This ploy to end the story with an RAAC, is just too weak. Pity. 2*s.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Follow Up Story

My biggest problem is that a phone call was all she needed to do to keep from cheating not once but three times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

How could Kurt feel secure with her after her promise that she wouldn't f**k anyone else again unless 'we both agree'? That sounds to me like she's thinking that's still an option for her in the future. But then I'm paranoid.

AthranAthranalmost 4 years ago
Its your story but...

Nobody who has even a tinged of pride within them would accept this, only those without pride and ego can really be ok with what happen and not at the very least break up with the woman. Sometimes love is not enough to sustain a relationship especially after what happened I mean he can be happy for his brother and his family but he doenst have to swallow what she did to him but he did it anyway, I sometimes truly wonder if their are men like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If my wife wouldn't fuck another man to save my brother

She'd be out the door in a heartbeat.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHY IS THE GREATER GOOD

always for someone elses benefit. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@FD45 Re: The Concentration Camp situation - The difference there is that there was no other choice. In this story there were other choices, no need to rehash them here.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
Not buying wife's excuse:

These two quotes seal the deal for divorce as I would see it:

“I'm very sorry that I can no longer say I've been faithful to you, but I do think that given the options I saw, I made the right choice."

“I'm sorry to have made you doubt me, but the truth is that Chad is the only other person I've had sex with since our first date. The truth is also that I will never again have sex with anyone else unless we both agree to it beforehand.”

UNLESS WE BOTH AGREE TO IT BEFOREHAND!!! WTF

1- She doesn't understand that NOT calling her husband for clarity was wrong, and not the right choice... and

2- She's telling him that fucking some other guy to get unstuck is still on the table as far as she's concerned, as long as he agrees.

He should have tested Mrs. Genius to see if the algorithm of her getting tossed to the curb is valid, even if they don't agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don’t know how I got through this story.

He’s a stupid cuck!

Why, since he was only 3 hours away, didn’t 5hey call him.

Even if she “forgot” the others on the team should have called her HUSBAND to service her.

Totally as worthless as the original.

Wm. Staman

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Dump her!

She lied, she cheated, dump her ass. Hide all assets you can first. The Judge will not use any lube when he throws it to your ass.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

I don't remember reading this one before, you know the hopes you had to jump through to get this scenario to work and lead to some sort of resolution. First off, if she needs and orgasm to clear her mind.....uh a vibrator? If she's such a scheduled person waiting for the booty call just delays her work. And the wackiness of doing it at the lab and trying to get that to work was kind of a stretch too. I seem to remember a porno from the 1980s where the country had learned how to solve the energy crisis by using power from orgasms so everyone had to fuck all the time in order to keep the lights on, and if you didn't you were a political prisoner! Near the end of the movie the actors were tired of fucking and wanted to have simple romantic gestures (Like giving your lover a rose) instead of the wham bam. And it also seemed ludicrous to get a lab to solve this medical problem so quickly. i know it's a story but sometime the hoops the author sets up for himself are more evident than the actual tale. That being said, this one looks like it was aggravating to write just to get the basic premise, even to old Nico story plays a little better than the answer to x2 plus y2 is.........ORGASM! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...