All Comments on 'For the Greater Good: Continued'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 375 Comments (Page 3)
SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
No Imagination

Just a painful derge to the grave. This story needs a little jolt to loosen up the brain cells and inject, contrive or invent a decent ending. Perhaps a good screwing like your character here might get you 'unstuck' from the wimpy cuckmode you seem to prefer. I've seen in other comments on your work that some commenters suspect you are a bitter or abusive woman masquerading as a man! Could it be true? I've given it no credence in the past... but as evidence mounts! The way this story ended was much like the original tale trite, boring and completely without a flair or even propensity for imagination and story-writing. Reminds me of "February Sucks" in it's ability to annoy and frustrate the reader. May I suggest you read a little 'Saddletramp' to help mitigate you cuckold tendencies? 3 *** but imagination could have added 2 more.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

im seeing a pattern now. even when u are going off someone else' story, u make the MC a martyr. they seem to care about everyone but themselves, they seem to have no respect for themselves. makes the stories very bad, for me anyway. i mean whats the point, hard to care about someone that doesn't care about themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So How Come

The only one who got punished was the cucked husband and us readers who were hoping for something, anything better than what we got. Everyone else who did wrong got away scot-free, the cheating wife, the shit she cheated with and all of the people at work that covered for her. She cheated repeatedly, lied repeatedly and didn't see anything wrong in any of it, talk about a loss of a moral compass. All of her conjectures about what she should have done or what he would have done are meaningless, all that matters is what she should have done, shouldn't have done and what she did do. The bottom line is she cheated because she wanted to, her partner in the cheating did it for the same reason and the people who covered for her did it for the the money, no more, no less. She even had the audacity to play the guilt card pushing the idea she did it just to save Tom's life. Why not go to Tom and ask his opinion about if what she did was morally correct? Now she is a fucking (literally) hero to his family and the world. Since they all did it for the money they're all a bunch of whores. I didn't read anything about anyone giving back the bonuses, just the opposite. So the bottom line is a cheating whore and a weak, willing cuckold for a husband. If they have children, have DNA tests, just saying.

There are thankfully other versions of sequels and at least one to my recollection does not end this poorly. Signed: BTW

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Unbelievable story but well-written and ultimately right outcome

The story is utter fantasy, and that normally is a turn-off. But, this was an exception, and I liked this well-written story.

So many commentators are complaining that Ashley was not burned and that everyone participating in the cheating got away without punishment. But, on balance, Ashley got very little from 3 or 4 quicky doggy-fucks. How much enjoyment can one get from that? On the other hand, the emotional toll on Ashley was long-standing and cut to her soul. On balance, Ashley was hurt more than she enjoyed the sex.

If anything, I think the husband spent too much time thinking. Ashley should have thought of calling her husband, rather than asking Chad, but I she simply took the quickest way out. Ultimately, it was to save Tom's life, and she succeeded. That should have been enough.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
A worthy continuation and ending to imhapless' beginning story

I believe that your story maintained the flavor of the original characters, especially Kurt. Ashley seemed a little more sedate than her flaky original. The story length and plot development closely mirrored the original. Complicit characters from RCA like John and Chad were addressed and resolved.

All in all, a satisfying finish to the original (hanging) story. Kudos.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

you wrote a cuck story with out a cuck tag, one star for lying

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Broom the stupid bitch

!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't know what time Ashley would be home, so I called in to work and took the day off. I was no closer to a plan for what to do about her cheating than I had been the previous night.

Let me make an appointment with a Family Law Attorney for you, i am sure when you are finished you will have several plans on how to dvest yourself of the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another GA unprincipled, weak husband...

In every GA story I've read the slut ALWAYS get away with cheating because the husband cucks-out ("February Sucks" may be the worst example). The obvious problem here is that Ashley is very aware of her "getting stuck" problem and has been all of her academic and scientific life. If she didn't raise the issue at the outset (and someone allegedly as smart as she is would not overlook basic planning for success) and, when the issue arose, she didn't do the most obvious thing, which was to call her husband, whom she knew would have rushed over to help her. Moreover, when she was pondering being stuck she turned off her phone, ensuring that her husband couldn't talk to her; in subsequent situations in which she allegedly needed sex, she failed to call her husband; and, she intended to deceive her husband about her adultery.

GA has the allegedly intelligent husband buying into the false dichotomy that Ashley's choice was between saving his brother or adultery (buying into Ashley's claim that she really saw it that way is absurd). That cannot be the case. Given the premise of her alleged brilliance, it's not credible that she actually saw it that way. You can't write a character like Ashley as being brilliant, methodical, thorough, etc. and then turn around and try to get a reader that she can't think as well as someone with an IQ of 90.

GA writes unusually weak husbands. Any normal man would see Ashley's actions as being deliberate. Given her inexplicable failure to communicate with her husband at the outset and at the the critical times (the space station rationale is the kind of bullshit you'd get from a 3rd grader), the obvious conclusion is that she wanted a little "strange" and gave herself a "hall pass" with the attractive Chad Beltram 3 times and then lied to her husband about it until she knew he knew. It was just a little "fling" that clueless hubby will never know about.

A further difficulty is that only Ashley knows when she is "stuck". She can obviously claim to be stuck whenever it suits her fancy. This further clouds her claims regarding Beltram. In addition, the two occasions when she called her husband for sexual help while she was trying to reconcile jump out at the reader as manipulative. A normal man, unlike GA's weak husbands, would suspect that Ashley is lying to push a reconciliation, and yet she also knows that her husband will worry that she'll fuck somebody else if he doesn't show up.

The cuck of a husband's worry that his family will disown him if he divorces Ashley because she chose saving his brother over being faithful is nonsensical. The allegedly brilliant Ashley falsely frames the issue that way, but that was NEVER the choice, and even very ordinary minds would understand that it wasn't. The fact that GA writes the husband as seemingly more concerned about blowback from his family if they divorce than Ashley's adultery is, again, writing him as morally weak.

Ashley is an adulteress, manipulative, and an opportunistic liar. There is no reason whatever to trust her. The husband is written as both stupid and linguine-spined. In all, they are the typical GA "man and wife".

In sum, the entire continuation fails because the characters are not credible.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 3 years ago
The idea that infidelity automatically deserves retribution is not real life

Many writers making comments here seem to have a fixation with the idea that somebody who is wronged by infidelity needs to respond with retribution. In real life retribution may be appropriate but the outcome that helps the wronged party most is to end up feeling that past events have been balanced. If the wronged party ends up feeling good about himself or herself and feeling that they have ended up being treated fairly then retribution is not necessary at all. I enjoy George Anderson's ability to take characters on a journey of genuine relationship healing that seems to be closer to real life than the black and white opinions of many comments here. The idea that infidelity of any sort automatically requires retribution is not how real relationships work. I found the journey that Kurt and Ashley travelled here as they worked through their relationship crisis to be very credible. A very satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She was full of excuses

But the bottom line is that she cheated multiple times with no remorse. Oh she was upset that her husband found out but she and the family snowed the husband blind and he caved. He needed a divorce, sue for damages and a new start, in a new place, far away from his so-called family and friends. George you love RAAC's WAY too much.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

I should have expected a George Anderson offering was going to be a full blown cuck piece.

Sad really.....

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another wimp story,he should have divorced her,thereby releasing her to fuck who ever she wants in order to cure the world's diseases.

HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
Quite simply

Brilliant!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Good story, but going back to the original her problem to use sex to clear her mind is not associated with her brilliance. It's psychological and she's messed up.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Disappointing

Another story where the wife is blameless, in this case because of her brilliance and how she uses sex to unblock her brilliance. Sadly in the real world people are responsible for there own actions, even real hot women⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No consequences.

Very sad that she gets to just decide to basically crush her vows and live happily ever after. In real life actions matter and even though this is fantasy there should at least be a touch of realism. Delightfully well written and thought out but not my cup of tea.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

So I just read about 4 pages of … hmmmm …. here is the issue … and no answer at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

Well written as always,but you fail to address the most troublesome parts of Ashley's conduct. She went to RCA to take on an extraordinary challenge with a very short deadline. Given how smart she is, wouldn't Ashley have realized in advance that the need to "get fucked" would almost certainly arise? DId she tell Kurt that in advance and work something out just in case she needed him? The answer is no; why not?

Her explanation for the first time was that she was isolated like on space station and didn't even think of Kurt. But Kurt was "her stud"; why did she overlook him on something as consequential as having sex. She couldn't wait 3 hours? When she had to know Kurt would have driven down immediately to save her fidelity and his brother's life. And why didn't she reveal what happened when Kurt asked her how she got the breakthrough the first time she fucked Chad? (Answer: because she knew it was wrong).

And the next times she "got stuck?" Why didn't she make an arrangement with Kurt to be on call just in case she got stuck again? Because it was inconvenient to wait 3 hours to get fucked? Really, that's a justifiable excuse? It seems clear that John told her before she came home that Kurt knew about her infidelity, so she told Kurt, "I have something to tell you." If it was so important, why did she go to Tom's house knowing that there was a huge issue with Kurt that needed to be addressed? Because she knew she would be treated as the heroine and wanted to put Kurt in the worst possible position to complain about her multi-time adultery? She's so smart that has to be at least part of the reason for not coming straight home and dealing with a marriage that she knew was badly damaged at the very least.

And does she pledge NEVER under any circumstances to cheat again if she gets stuck on a big problem? Her promise is to call Kurt first, but is there any doubt that she will do it again with somebody else to "get the big breakthrough" if Kurt is not nearby.

On balance, the "resolution" in this version is so dissatisfying because it comes down to an unstated demand to accept Ashley whatever she does because she is so damned smart. I'm almost as smart (at least based on IQ numbers) and I know that my wife (same IQ as Ashley and a genius biochemist PhD to boot) would not accept these lame excuses from me if I cheated on her, nor would I accept hers if in Kurt's position.

The very first time, maybe I would accept with huge reluctance if the space station analogy convinced me and if she told me the truth right after it happened. But her lies by omission about the first time and then her continuing infidelities would convince me that I could not trust her in the future. If I stayed with her I would have to resign myself to the likelihood that she would cheat again especially given that she shows very very little regret and zero remorse about her serial adultery. She doesn't even offer to get counseling? Why? (Answer: Because in her mind, she didn't do anything wrong and has no need to even seriously consider the damage she has done to her marriage and her husband.) This marriage should be over.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

EXACTLY THESE ARE MY POINTS TOO....

HOW COULD HE BELIEVED HER FUCKING LOGICS?

She can remain thinking about her problem for 2 days, but She couldn't wait 3 hours? When she had to know Kurt would have driven down immediately to save her fidelity and his brother's life. And why didn't she reveal what happened when Kurt asked her how she got the breakthrough the first time she fucked Chad? (Answer: because she knew it was wrong).

And the next times she "got stuck?" Why didn't she make an arrangement with Kurt to be on call just in case she got stuck again? Because it was inconvenient to wait 3 hours to get fucked? Really, that's a justifiable excuse? It seems clear that John told her before she came home that Kurt knew about her infidelity, so she told Kurt, "I have something to tell you." If it was so important, why did she go to Tom's house knowing that there was a huge issue with Kurt that needed to be addressed? Because she knew she would be treated as the heroine and wanted to put Kurt in the worst possible position to complain about her multi-time adultery?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Interesting twist on cheating, good writing and good fiction. But then again, once and done. No excuse for cheating. There is only room for two in a marriage.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

And one more thing, just because she's a genius in her field doesn't mean she's smart, there is a difference and a sad and tragic example from real life:

Remember the Heaven's Gate Cult back in the 90s? Mostly extremely smart scientists.

In late March 1997, 39 members of the cult, including Applewhite wearing black track suits and sneakers, ate apple sauce laced with barbiturates and washed it down with vodka. They then put bags over their heads, purple shrouds over their bodies, and laid down to leave their earthly vehicles behind. They weren’t killing themselves, they thought, but freeing their souls from their so they could ascend to a spacecraft flying in the wake of the Hale-Bopp comet – which at that point was passing by Earth – and were going to be taken to their new home in space. Instead, police found their bodies on March 26th, and the images of the white and black Nikes poking out from under a purple cloth would be burned into the eyes of a generation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No excuse for cheating. No way she wouldn’t have thought to call her husband before she literally screwed another man 3 times. If she honestly didn’t think of him first then he’s an idiot for staying with her.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

We never found out how saw her fucking Beltran. I think it's an important part of the story. Also, it seems she had an apartment at work and she would leave home periodically when she had a long and important project, and stayed in that apartment for long periods. I wanted to know just a bit more about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice try Mr. Anderson, but no sale. The choice you worked so hard to present us was, Tom’s cure vs. Ashley’s fidelity, but that’s not the true decision she had to make. She had a choice between a quick, easy fuck with Chad or a delayed (and therefore inconvenient) fuck with her husband. You remember the husband, the guy she swore her most solemn oath to, a vow of loyalty and commitment. Seems like that vow was only important as long as it was convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably the mist realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a whore .

Hope she gives cucky a dose of aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope, fuck this cuck shit! If everyone wants him to pay the price price for ‘the greater good’, then they need to pay also. The wife, and the asshole both need to commit suicide. Everyone that knew and didn’t tell the husband need to cut out their tongues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck her, she could have called him. No getting around that. She wanted to cheat.

Fuck his sister most of all, she thinks a CHEATER is the "best thing that ever happened to him ?"

And fuck him as well. "I had to face the truth: had I put my family first as Ashley had, we wouldn't be in trouble now." What a pussy -- how was he to know she'd go all cheater on him ?

Worst ending n a loooooong timg

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very cute story. Very thoughtful and well written. Just shows that their are SO many shades of grey between black and white. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, GA is at least consistent. Always wish washy male characters, endless decision delay and constant waffling. Readers know what they will get-cucks. Every male character has no self respect, no internal strength, and will always overlook even the most egregious offense. Must be wonderful to live in such a fantasy world, but needs to stop shoving this ridiculous philosophy down every readers throat. Terrible crap as always, all this writer stories read and end the same.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

Why I don’t like your resolution, GA.

You have a great ear for sensitive dialogue and for getting to the heart of the matter, as when our hero ask when Ash stopped either loving him or keeping her promises. A direct hit. And yet, someone who is grounded and admittedly very intelligent (Chanelling you I surmise?) can’t see whopping huge statements that cause ZERO red flags in his mind to go up. They are not the only two, but I mention them because they are the most egregious.

Ash says early on that they won’t fuck other people unless both of them are ok with it. WTF?

And before the big deus ex machina of servicing her she says that she would prefer him to do the work rather than one of the other people she works with. WTF?

So, why do you paint your hero as such a stupid man when you keep telling us how smart he is? Love is blind? God help him if he realizes what she is doing and he reacts negatively and becomes impotent!

Finally, there is no sense of reciprocity in this resolution—it is Ash, 24-7; he continues running to her. Where has she grown? She is a cipher here. You paint Ash as vacuous internally—no inner life at all; a stimulus response machine. And her pain did nothing to change it. Nor his. How depressing. And he has not changed at all, either.

What do I mean? If there had been some acknowledgement concerning the power IMbalance between them, that would have made your tale more satisfying. Couple dynamics can change if it means enough to the two people involved but your tale is pretty bloodless—it’s only a question of how you will get them together. Repeating the same dynamic. Want to show things have changed rather than just say that they have? Have Ash have to come to her husband at home for servicing. It may seem small and asinine, but I guarantee that Ash, as a creature of habit, is going to have real problems with that because it cuts into notions of what it means to be independent and free, notions she still hasn’t had to face. As it is, he reinforces her bad tendencies that led to the problems in the first place. It’s scary having to rely on somebody else and actually show oneself to be VULNERABLE, as opposed to saying one is.

Just some thoughts. As always your work makes me think and I am always grateful for the gift of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another sequel filled with nonsense, contradictions, alogisms and at times absolute idiocy. Here are some examples: "However it came about, I only saw two options: save Tom's life, or stay faithful to you. (Seriously? Someone had a gun to Tom's head and if she didn't fuck someone (not her husband), Tom will die ?) "If I didn't get past this block, Tom would die. I made the choice. "," I decided to tell the team about my idiosyncrasy ..." (In 2 words, she told everyone on the team that she wanted one of them to fuck her.) " I was sure someone would volunteer to help and I thought it would probably be Chad. "(Volunteer" for sex, LOL). "If he didn't, there was one of the technicians who I knew would like a shot at me if he could work up the nerve. " (She wants to fuck someone other than her husband so bad, that she even considered a second option.) "Everyone on the team knows, plus the receptionist; no one else. They only knew so they could help me keep you from finding out, and they weren't to tell anyone who wasn't on the team. Kurt, every one of them respects you tremendously..." VS "I knew you had to be hurting terribly; I felt sick myself. I called you to say we needed to talk right away, so you would know I wasn't going to hide anything, and so you would know I love you and want to get past this." ( So which one it is, wants to tell or wants to hide?!?!?! Im sure the team and the tech dude have a tremendous respect for the cuck. LOL) "Ashley didn't state the obvious(he is a CUCK), that the way she talked about me to them( I need soone of you to fuck me and make him a CUCK) would have had a lot to do with that, which was nice(he likes to be a CUCK), as far as it went." "Please don't think I'm blaming you(its your fault CUCK), Kurt. None of this is your fault, or Tom's, or even Chad's, really." "I had already made the decision before I called you. It was settled and done. It was a work problem(she will fuck who ever she wants at work), and you know I've always put aside work when it was your time." "Kurt, when you saw Chad and me in the napping room, why didn't you just send him away and take over?"(Take over?!?!? Is she some kind of bitch/female dog/ that the alfa comes and take over?!?!?!). "The truth is also that I will never again have sex with anyone else unless we both agree to it beforehand." (So she is thinking there is possibility in the future to fuck someone else...) "Thank you, Kurt, I appreciate that, but I hope you're not blaming yourself(LOL). There are things we both should have done differently(REALLY). We'll do it right next time(SO there will be next time...). I'm trying to focus on the future." ; " I pointed out that there were only a few dozen people in the country as smart as Ashley was, and I wasn't one of them." VS "Why didn't I call you, then? The simple, ridiculous truth is, I didn't think of it. It just didn't occur to me." and so on, there are too many of these shit, I wont stop to any, no space and time LOL but for final I will say that the "author" is full of shit or mentally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The plot problem with the original story is that the "lifeboat dilemma" that is allegedly posed by the author really is NOT a dilemma. The cunt cheated because she wanted to. This continuation fails to focus on that simple fact, which is what any reasonably normal man would do. Instead, we get the usual weak, needy, indecisive, cuckish, LW husband character that infests 95% of LW and GA's stories. While the original plot is nonsense, beginning with the "Ashley" character, if you indulge the author's set up of the plot, there is no way that a reconciliation is plausible. Ashley should be out on her ass, but this is a GA story, so we get the usual misandrist RAAC.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Your writing skills are very good, And you sure can pad out a story.

Beyond that this fell so ridiculously flat that even with how good your view your writing you should have noticed.

He was just a wishy washy dumb ass. She cheated, because thats what she wanted to do. Even from the original its clear that as she never asked him to do it, this is what she wanted. Now for such an intelligent woman to not even consider her husbabd for the job? Really? Get real.

She even mentioned that in the future if she is going to fuck someone else they have to both agree. You fail to realize that means she is totally open to fucking someone else AGAIN. And the hubby doesnt catch that? Either you really dont put much thought into what you write or you enjoy making some dumb ass a reluctant cuck.

So great writing, really piss poor story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

i gave you a 5 star rating for a well written sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
NFW!

Me, I would of packed my things, quit my job over the internet, and left as-so-as possible after seeing her and her paramour..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she cheats and gets away with it. Nope, not in this lifetime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written follow up to Imhapless's excellent original that doesn't quite have the former's flair and quirky touches but delivers a competent and logical conclusion.

In answer to the question 'would you cheat on your spouse to save his or her life, or that of someone they love?' I suspect most of us (deep down) would hope our wife or husband would be prepared to fuck someone if it meant saving our life rather than staying faithful and letting us die?

LA

jasonnhjasonnhover 2 years ago

Ashley: "I only saw two options: save Tom's life, or stay faithful to you."

This is a completely false analysis and a truly brilliant and rational person would KNOW that in an instant IF "staying faithful" truly mattered to them. Staying faithful to her husband should have been the transcendent issue. Ashley is ALWAYS working to save people so, by the framing of her original choice, she can ALWAYS cheat and be justified to do it.

The real option was to stay faithful (and call her husband) or to cheat. Tom's life was not at risk by waiting the few hours it would take for Kurt to "unstick" her thinking.

Ashley made the sloppy thinking, easy, and WRONG choice; an embarrassing mistake for a brilliant scientist and NOT what a faithful wife should have done. Framing it with Tom's life hanging in the balance was grossly disingenuous, abusive of their relationship, and manipulative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I'd caught some asshole balls deep in my old lady, he or both would never work out ANY problem. They would be hurting units, or worse. She is a genius, but basically a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed with other comments. She's smart call husband.not cheat. Chose path of least resistance and/or slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a terrible story. One star. The wife decided one day, to use Chad, to “ clear her mind”, when her husband could have, and would have, performed those duties. 5 people know, he is a cuchold, 6 counting he sister. Ashley NEVER AGREES to stop using sex when she is “ stuck”, she hopes in the future, she will use her husband for the job. And Chads wife forgives him, for the “ sacrifice” he made. What a load of crap! What you have here, is a woman who had no problem getting some strange, and hiding it from her husband. ( 3 times) She expected that the “ cover” of needing it to save Tom’s life, would guarantee the husband wouldn’t divorce her. I am pretty sure, that a “rabbit”, phone sex with her husband, and some lube could have given her the orgasms to clear her mind. Of course, George never brings up this obvious solution, because he is only interested in stories, where men except getting cucholded .

At the end off the day, she is never going to forget, she got away with this. I am surprised that George isn’t writing a sequel, where Ashley has kids with Chad, and her husband has to raise them.

Btw- George- All “ real men” would have pushed Chad off her, and beat the fuck out of him. You are a disappointment, to the male species.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is a bad version of the typical "lifeboat" dilemma used to promote "situational ethics". In this case, the plausibility of the story turns entirely on the claim of having "a space ship mentality." This bit of writing is so absurd that I'm embarrassed for the author. IRL the only rational conclusion would have been that "Ashley" wanted a little strange, and "clearing her block" was the perfect excuse. The rest of the story isn't much more plausible, but GA seldom disappoints - he loves to write husbands as weak, needy, cuckish cunts. Not worth a 1.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Not clear why he is back to being so trusting. She made a decision and not only excluded him, but intentionally tried to hide it from him. What if he has to travel or she is out of town when she get's 'stuck'. They defintely need couseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wasn't a horrible store but there was a whole lot of blah blah blah - WIMPY Could have easily been of 5* if he had some balls. Sitting at home contemplating was pretty boring read. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO...

He is an admitted cuck. She has cucked him and will simply be smarter with her slutting in future. He is just saying don't let him find out about it.....

The entire premise is just a pile of kangaroo shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This whole reconciliation was based on a lie: her fidelity or Tom's life, those were the only two choices. Of course, all the readers know that's a lie because her first choice could have been to call her husband and he'd be there in 3 hours. Three hours is all it would have taken, and then, seeing the problem of her getting stuck from time to time, he probably would have stayed up there with her.

.

This is just another one of Georgia's women-should-never-be-held-responsible-for-their-actions kind of story. She believes all a slut needs to do, if she's caught, is rub her toe in the sand, bite her lip, and say she's sorry. If the Neanderthals won't forgive her, then they never really loved her anyway. This was nothing but sophistry and semantics.

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Normally when an author spends the effort to produce a story of 4 pages I would give it at least 3 stars. Unfortunately even the atrocious pastiche of the original story cannot justify the utterly and complete chaos of this add on. Nothing in the logic even remotely flows, First even the wimp cuckold acknowledges the wife committed serial adultery in pursuit of that cure, To anyone with any normal sense of self worth, that was game set and match. She could have picked up the phone, called, and the husband would have been taking care of her business ON SITE IN 3 HOURS. That is the foundational rock upon which the rest of this pile of utter nonsense is built, She chose to hang the horns upon him at best as a matter of convenience and more probably because she wanted some strange. Nothing matters to the author...as he excuses and Deux ex Machina's his way to full reconciliation under any circumstances.

Nothing in the cuckold husband's behavior satisfies even the most aberrant concept of common sense. Hence it is virtually impossible for the reader to adequately suspend their disbelief; and the reader draws away from this polyglot mishmash of irrational and frankly craven cuckold acceptance of his slutwife's justifications.

Sorry...nice emotions but et mak no sennse... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She could have just called the husband, but she didn’t. Why she’s never held accountable and the husband is fine with her cheating on him makes no sense. No consequences for her serial cheating. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nonsense! The first cheat-fuck may have been as explained, which even then was admitted by the whore as "mistaken". But once she crossed the Rubicon with the 2nd cheat-fuck, she was knowingly, deliberately and intentionally lusting for strange cock and the nasty thrills of adultery. The 3rd cheat-fuck hammered in that final nail into the coffin containing her marriage, her vows, and her husband. The final psychotic self and selfish delusion was her decision to never confess her self-centered, self-entitled, narcissistic, cheap trailer trash, gutter gash whorish conduct. Not until she was told that her husband had actually witnessed her in flagrante delicto. Whereupon she concocted her space station analogy AND tried to hide and obfuscate with the irrelevant a t of saving his brother's life. As if she wouldn't have committed the exact same betrayal had it been another patient. As is typical for very intelligent people, she is a complete psychotic with an unshakeable belief in her right to conduct herself in any manner she desires. No one and nothing else has influence or matters or is even conceivably correct. The only outcome to this deliberate, calculated, cold adulterous betrayal is either divorce or abandonment, or simply the death penalty. Penance and retribution are fully justified and imperative.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I am stuck between Average and Good. The premise is BS. She knew better and chose to cheat and then justified it. She didn't save his brother by cheating, She chose, multiple times not to call on her husband, and yes she did LIE! To say otherwise is more BS.

And then the stupid silliness at the end with the company administration just points to how much the company left themselves open to a major lawsuit, encouraging adultry.

Not one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing is good, but I scored it a 3 because the Ashley character and the whole situation are entirely screwed up. In fairness to George Anderson, he is providing an ending to a story and characters that already are in a screwed up situation. If it is forgivable, it would only be because he is willing to believe that she won't do it again. I would not have that confidence. Ashley is used to being the genius and being deferred to for it. I don't think that she would hesitate to "clear her mind" again with someone else if hubby wasn't available. And no, I don't believe her that she didn't think about her husband as an alternative even when working on the cure for Tom. It was convenient and faster to just screw Dr Beltran and so she did. She will do what she wants and expect others to defer because of the results. There will always be a "greater good" at stake. She withheld the information from her husband and then tries to claim that she didn't lie, she "just didn't tell you the entire truth." That reasoning and self-justification tells us that she will always choose "the greater good" over marital fidelity. And her "space station" mind-set doesn't really explain why she fucked Chad two more times. Yes she was stuck but she should have thought of her husband; indeed, she more or less said that she did think of him, but since she had sex with Chad once before, it was no big deal to do it again with him; she comes close to saying that it was quicker and more convenient for her. I don't care what the husband says now; she will cheat again if she perceives that it is necessary for the greater good. I'd ditch her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She might be a GENIUS, but she's still a SLUT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the imagination that people have to come up with the craziest ways someone could cheat.😂

From hall passes to being drunk to blackmail to mind control to manipulation of a big hard dick making a woman loose all intelligence and to this "mind clearing" one. My hat is off to you writer's. Can't wait to see what unimaginable cheating story is next. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story, not so sure I could have gotten over it as easy as he did. One thing I do believe, she is a freak about her work and would do the same thing again if it meant saving a life. If it was urgent and she couldn’t get ahold of Tom, she would convince herself that Tom would understand and she would fuck whoever was available. A very well written and entertaining story.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So She is a Slut and he is a Cluck . A couple that deserve each other

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

There are many reasons to have sex, and most have very little to do with either love or lust, though lust eventually takes a role.

Women, because they are nurturers, intuitively understand this. Most men do not. This disconnect is where the BTB, cuck/whore comments show their ugliness and ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Implausible, childish. As written, there are too many holes in the plot that make it clear that Ashley was just cheating. Then GA, as usual, turns the husband into a weak, needy cuck. There are other stories like this - all of which are implausible. In every case, all you have is some narcissistic slut and the usual LW weak male character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story just left a bad taste in my mouth. The concept was ridiculous but my issue was how he dealt with it. There was no anger and the way he got past it was to meet her ridiculous serial needs whenever she had a mind block.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Well written and enjoyable storey with a happy ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Not Dr Bronson

but call her Dr Whore

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

I can’t get my comment into words, mean I can’t truly identify what to say.

Is just feelings and emotions all over my head conducting to a very bad taste.

What will happen when conditions are they cannot be together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story left me confused. What did Ashley fuck Dr crap head? To what purpose. Only conclusion was to clear her head? Really. The premise of the story plays like a mother letting her kids eat bees and wasps for protein.... BTRH... P.S. Definitely make sure Dr Crap... wife finds out without a trace to the husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Let's do. 11:00?" - I know she's kind of anal, but they have to make an appointment for the most important conversation of their lives?

\

"The simple, ridiculous truth is, I didn't think of it. It just didn't occur to me." - I simply can't buy that. This brilliant woman, so detail oriented that she couldn't start this conversation early, even though she was probably ready, it didn't occur to he to call her husband for an unblocking fuck, chose Chad instead? No, she WANTED to fuck Chad, this was a chance at a "guilt-free" infidelity.

\

"That, I still think, was the right choice." - That was the right choice IF it was the ONLY choice, if Kurt were too far away for instance, but that wasn't the case.

\

"It was a choice we should have made together, and I'm sorry I made it without you." - You wouldn't have had to make it together, because Kurt would have come to RCA.

\

"My problem is that I wasn't involved in the choice." - Yes, if she HAD "thought" of him, she could have called him, given him the choice of making the trip, which he would have, or give his okay to fucking Chad.

\

"Could I really wish that she had stayed faithful to me at the price of my brother's life?" - Of course not, but it needn't have come down to that.

\

"I also had to admit that by calling me when she was stuck at work, rather than finding someone there, she had answered some of my questions." - Well, duh, she's trying to get him back, she's not going to fuck it up! Also, she's not three hours away now.

\

I guess I can accept this as the best of some bad options. I can't imagine how it would affect Tom if he found out the cost of his cure, and he would have if they divorced, but she simply had too many convenient excuses: She didn't think of calling him? That could maybe fly with the first time, but after that she should have had an, "Oh, my God" moment, and made sure to call him the next time(s).

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - the only acceptable outcome for the skanky, slut cheating the way she did is

DIVORCE - ONCE&DONE - once a cheater always a cheater.

He should have served her the divorce papers, when she finally showed up at their house and moved on to a more sane woman. No matter how many times she apologizes and promises to never do it again - he will NEVER be able to trust her EVER again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Previous comment said "1 star"

That was quite generous for this train wreck.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story and felt that she really did love him but her reason for what she did is inexcusable. Her husband would have dropped everything to go to her so I fear that there was some desire on her part and her excuse was nonsense. He will need to keep an eye in her and that in itself could lead to problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My God George, so wordy, so long, so full of ego driven angst, a tempest in a teacup, If you spend your time and talent on something, at least make it believable. You are better than this.

shr

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

She's a smart SLUT, he is a dumb CUCK!!!

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

he got played like a PRS Guitar! lol Swamp donkey of a wife said "she didn't think about it" when hubby asked why she hadn't called him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The reconciliation needed to include three hall passes for Kurt and a postnup with draconian provisions regarding any further infidelity by Ashley (or by Kurt aside from the hall passes). A penance is required for the forgiveness of sin. GA has Kurt grant forgiveness without a penance. Such a choice would be foolhardy and ultimately disrespectful to both spouses.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Wow, is there any kind of betrayal you cannot find a way to justify, what a crock "SPACE STATION MENTALITY"? ffs I enjoy your writing and your charters are usually well written, but an entire staff at a research facility couldn't think up well make a phone call bitch?? Seriously dude, your stories are way better than that plot hole would indicate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree, the whole premise of the space station mentality just falls apart. They are actually talking on the phone and visiting so it's not like they were on a blackout. Any reasonable spouse would be "oh I need to fuck someone, maybe I'll call my spouse whom I love". She can wait a few hours for him to arrive. The brother isn't stroking out on the operating table. Doesn't hang together. Compelling and well written, but nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They were 150 miles apart not on the other side of the planet. The spaceship mentality was a total loss. To set Ashley as being so brilliant but somehow to dumb to make a phone call is a just drivel. Worse she intentionally decided to not answer his phone before the first time because she had premeditated 9n her decision to cheat. A cute well written attempt but it all fails right there. What the brother was going to die because of a 2 hour delay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They were two near each other as a group and that was the problem. Similar to any workplace. They let their emotions get out of had and used sex as a stress reliver. Was it worth it it, no. Luckily this was just a story, the problem is, this happens much to frequently in the workplace.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
I Call, "Bullshit!"

So orgasms "clear her mind" and allow her to bust through the logic blocks... If I accept that as the basis (for both the original and sequel) stories, this version still seems illogical. Ashley is so organized in her head that she schedules her activities to the minute. She studies and plans her discussion with hubby to the point of writing out the script in advance. Yet somehow she went "stupid" and forgot to consider the possibility she might get stuck on the problems in her remote lab? She lost her ability to think things through and blew off her marital vows without decision concurrence with her hubby? She justifies her fall from grace as a simply choice between fidelity and Tom's life? (ignoring the third option of picking up the phone and calling hubby.)

This supremely well written sequel stays true to the characters, the flow, and the basic premise that Ashley is a brilliant, sex-sustained weirdo. Extremely well done, GA.

Forgiving her indiscretions? That takes another level of stupid, me thinks.

Brilliant, but fatally flawed. A delight to read.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't wash. Nice try. The author's rep as a consummate writer is well deserved and he defended her position well. However, her position is untenable and he failed to provide any sort of believable mitigation. She is totally self-centered and shares that trait with George Armstrong Custer. It would have been much easier to write Custer out of Little Big Horn.

The great genius has a tragic flaw. Only, it's not so tragic, is it?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many plot holes to make any sort of reconciliation plausible, but this author likes turning men into cucks. 1

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

This author is remarkable. On most , if not all the stories in this portfolio,you need to drill down very far to find a positive comment. The ratio of positive to negative is absurdly low. The reputation of GA precedes, as readers know the husband will be a weak , lame ass low self esteem idiot. Raac is served up every single time, most often without a shred of justification or real world parallel. The writer is consistent in that we get exactly that here. The writer is unbelievably consistent in all the works presented, only the details in arriving at a put down cuck situation differ. The only conclusion is she really just hates men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her husband was only three hours away. And for the final week or two he could have just stayed in a hotel nearby. Wtf

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Drgwng, GA is not a good author at all. I agree that a lot of high grades on LE are for the stories with the lowest common denominator but GA just writes lengthy verbose hogwash with a lot of psychobabble. And here it is the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course you make it a RAAC with the cheating cunt. All she had to do was call her husband. It as not a choice of either cheat or the brother dies. Al she had to do was make a phone call but the bitch chose to cheat repeatedly. Old George apparently has never met a cheating cunt he wouldn’t bow down too. No wonder you suck so bad as a author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only way to explain this garbage is to assume George Anderson is just a man hating cunt. Probably the worst author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm stuck bug think I have a solution, I won't read your husband hating shi t again. Bye Felicia.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

3. I know there isn't much you can do with the original story but this is one reconciliation I definitely did not like. The choice in the story of cheating or his brother's life was bull, she could have called her husband, could have went to him, but instead made the choice to cheat and do it several more times. Her excuse is flimsy at best and I felt they should not have stayed together.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I'm fine with the way this worked out except for 2 things.

#1. She just assumes that she will never get over this mental block (or would anyone else) unless she orgasmed,but maybe a good night's sleep, or rubbing one out would also accomplish her goal. Or maybe just..wait and see for a friggin day.

#2. Why on the world would he not tell fuckwad Chad's wife that not only was he flirting with her from jump street,but that he also volunteered before anyone else could to get in her bed, and he flirted with her again when they were packing up to leave.

And for those reasons I'm out...the trust is gone and so am i

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, gee....

I hated the first story because I like to pull for marriages to survive, and for "most" husbands that wouldn't have been the eventual outcome. The fact that GA developed his plot to provide for reconciliation would normally have been enough for me to be okay; unfortunately I find the psychology of Ashley terribly insufficient to justify her cheating, what with the (relatively) short distance her husband would have had to travel to bang her "problem" away. She was supposed to be a genius after all, so how could she not foresee the damage she'd do--unless she was inherently discounting the value of her husband to her life--(which GA, to his credit, actually cited during her recitation of reconciliation points).

The fact that I liked the reconciliation taking place but found the justification of both wife and husband's behavior both during and after the crisis to be insufficiently logical...does not detract from the fact that GA wrote the story the way he saw it, and how he wanted it to end. His idea--his privilege. The story is well-written in ticking off all the "have to cover" aspects in the writers' manuals, so Kudos on that and well done.

I just wish I could be happier with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GA..you missed the mark with this one.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess one cannot get in her head, however I cannot help think that she could have figured out how to get her husband to unjam her mind. Tough call and he really had a tremendous amount of outside influence. I did not like the story in comparison to the original and even though I am not a fan of naturalistic ending it played better in my minds eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, personally I liked the ending and reconciliation. I would have liked a bit more detail on what happened when he kind of forgave her and what her reaction was. That reconciliation seemed to be a minor passing item that got overlooked. I have known people that have genius minds but still can't drive from point A to point B without going in a wild roundabout manner. For Ashley to not call her husband is quite understandable. She works 70+ hours a week that even a genius mind goes numb from time to time. Remember too that he wanted to stay and work and said that she should stay at RCA. Being a few hours away still means that he has to go back home which will take another 3 hours. So he could be away for 7 hours and still have to work. Yeah, she should have talked about her arrangement beforehand. I am so glad they both shut down Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

George Anderson the biggest pussy on literotica. He’s never seen a pussy full of cum he wouldn’t like to eat. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale GA. I'm Sorry that your commenters are such a group of a-holes. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...