For the Love of Botany (Revisited)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader of the Breeders looked at my father with distain. “Escape is impossible,” she began “These woman will soon now the pleasures of the plants.” “As for you,” she said, looking at my father “we have enough male breeders.” Suddenly, the floor behind us exploded upwards, as a huge vine erupted out of the ground. “We have a new kind of plant which can stand the cold,” said the lead Breeder with some satisfaction. We had little time to turn around as the vine snaked around my father’s body and yanked him off his feet. His rifle went off harmlessly into the roof as he was pulled into the hole the plant had emerged from. He began to scream as the vines tightened around his body. A terrible cracking noise was heard, and my father was silent. My family stood in a shocked silence, unable to believe what had happened. The lead Breeder ordered that we were to be taken south for conversion. We were led out into the village and moved off to an old lorry. It was battered and old but it still ran as it carried us down south to warmer climes.

After about six days travel, being rocked in the back of the lorry, we came to a stop. Our eyes squinted in the sudden change of light as the back of the lorry was opened and we were led out into another world. After all the years of snow and cold, it was such a change to see what was before us. Bright sunshine and greenery met our eyes as we looked around. The trees seemed to be covered in moving vines as we were moved to our destination. The Breeders who had captured us had also changed; their clothing had been removed in the warmer climate, and they now walked naked, enjoying a new freedom. I could barely contain my fears at this. These were the women responsible for the death of my father. A death my family had been mourning for days now. How could they possibly think that we could serve them willingly now? We started to near a large camp. “This is where you will begin your new lives, happy with the plants,” said the lead Breeder.

“Never!” I shouted, “I’ll never be like you!”

The lead Breeder looked me over. “We will see,” she said “You’re a pretty one, I think I should like to enjoy you myself later. I will see you soon.” These words terrified me. As we approached the camp, I saw two large plants with huge buds standing on either side of the gates. As we crossed the gates, the buds opened and a fine green mist began to cloud out. I can’t explain it, but I experienced a feeling of contentment I had never felt before. I felt happy, despite my situation, and more at ease. I also started to feel unaccountably aroused. I started to inspect the plants I saw all the more closely; I began to imagine their large cocks invading my body and I could not help but feel more ready, more eager. Our captors too were starting to look better, I looked at their beautiful bodies, the way their breasts moved as they walked, the turn of their hips, their firm buttocks. I had never had such feelings about other women before but I could not help but feel more aroused.

My mother and my sister were led away from me at that point. A part of me said that I should feel terrible; my family was being split up. But somehow, I just didn’t seem to care. I was escorted alone to a large hangar and led through a door. I felt intimidated but excited as I was led past hundreds of the plants. They were larger then any I had seen before. As my escort walked past, the plants moved aside for us. I was instructed to halt and my escort left me alone in the room with the plants. The heady aroma filled my lungs; it was quite intoxicating. The scent became sweeter as I stood there. I wiped my brow with my sleeve as I began to feel more aroused. My clothes started to seem more constricting than usual. I remembered how free the Breeders looked as they walked about naked.

“I’ll just loosen my top,” I thought, “No more than that.” My fingers started to undo my top’s buttons, but I found myself continuing to undress. The air was so hot, so humid, and taking off the sweaty top felt so good. As my top slid from my hands, I could feel myself starting to feel even more aroused. My shorts were starting to stick to my legs now. I started to ease them down, over my hips, until they too fell to the floor. I stood there in my bra and panties, luxuriating in my new feelings. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn’t even notice that one of the plants had moved closer towards me, its vine starting to encircle my legs. A feeling of fear suddenly took me as the vine increased it grip, I started to scream and struggle, but by now the plant had be securely held. I watched in horror as a bud moved towards my face. Another cloud of green mist appeared. I breathed in the sweet scent, which was stronger than before. A haze seemed to descend on me after that. I felt almost like I was dreaming.

Held in the strong embrace of the plant I seemed to care only for the feelings I was starting to undergo. I slowly lowered myself to the ground and pulled my legs slightly apart. The plant moved quickly forward, eager for sustenance. My panties were no problem to the plant, which moved aside them easily to allow it access. I gasped as I felt the large cock slide easily into my sopping wet quim. It pressed on until it reached the barrier of my hymen. I felt a momentary stab of pain as the barrier was broken, which soon became replaced by a feeling of immense pleasure. The stamen began to drive in and out of her as fast as it could, sending powerful sensations through me. Two larger plants slowly approached her upper body and pushed her shoulders backwards against the ground. The one to my left extended several sucker vines that quickly began to pull off my bra. With my bra discarded, the suckers fixed themselves on me and started to slurp and tease my hardening nipples. The other plant followed suit and burst open, exposing its stamen. I turned my head towards it and allowed it into my mouth. I began to suck on it, pretending that it was a man’s cock thrusting in my mouth. I had totally lost control of myself.

I screamed in ecstasy when the plant buried in my quim, found my clitoris and began to squeeze and suck it. I was gasping loudly around the cock as it plunged rapidly in and out of my mouth. The feeling of having my nipples drawn into the suckers of these plants was amazing. I arched my back towards them, wanting them to take more. The small one between my legs was lightly teasing my clit with a sucker while a vine encircled it and gently stroked it. Finally, the feelings the plants produced in me was too much and I collapsed backwards onto the floor and had my first orgasm. The plant deep in my pussy began to suck up my juices as I came and caused me to experience another wave of orgasms. The other plants began to gradually slow their own actions while the other finished its job. At last, the plants pulled away from me and I fell into a contented, exhausted sleep.

As Renae listen to her new friend’s account, she could not help but feel aroused herself. She imagined Anne lying on her back, her body shuddering in orgasm, while plants fed off her juices. Anne too was feeling aroused by her story, and as she spoke, she started to stoke her body absent-mindedly. Renae began to touch herself as well, kneading her breasts through the linen of her gown.

I awoke, hearing a voice above me. I opened my eyes to see the lead Breeder standing over me, grinning as she looked me over. “I see you are now enjoying the plants,” she said. I said nothing but nodded my head sleepily. “I said I would be back,” she continued, “It’s time to complete your conversion.” With that, she ordered me to sit up while she took position in front of me. A few hours ago I would have been horrified by this, but now I was more co-operative to the orders of the Breeder. I actually found that I was looking forward to another long session of sex.

I looked at my captor with new eyes. She had a fabulous body, Lovely big breasts, smooth creamy thighs and a nice firm ass. Her hair was an attractive copper shade that made me all the more excited as I imagined my head buried in her coppery quim. “Now, my slave,” she said as she slightly opened her legs, allowing me better access, “Lick me out, make me cum.”

I needed no more instruction. I moved my head closer to the flesh folds of her quim and gently began to move my tongue over her outer lips. She responded by slowly gyrating her hips and moaning her encouragement. Her hands grasped my head and she started to guide me into her, showing me what she like best. “Yessss Yessss, that’s it, slowly now, there’s plenty of time, uhhhhhh uhhhhhh.” I explored her pussy more thoroughly now, moving my tongue deeper into her. Her voice started to become more strained as her excitement grew.

“Yesss, that’s right, more more, give it too meeeeee, faster nowwww, yessss yessss.” Her hips were grinding into my face by now and I felt a vine moving up her leg. I smiled against my captor’s pussy as I realised that I was just as excited as my new mistress. The plants around us sensed this and were responding accordingly. The plant travelling up my leg pushed its way past my own quivering pussy lips and started to move in and out of me. Another plant come over and reached out two suckers that enveloped my captor’s nipples. Although I didn’t see it, a third plant had come up and started to bury its massive cock head between my captor’s buttocks. She shuddered in pleasure as her body was stimulated all over by the plants and me.

She was close to her orgasm now, I knew, so I redoubled my lickings, really working my tongue in my happy captor’s pussy. It was more than enough. “Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh, so gooooood soooooo goooood, ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh, I’m cummmingggg, I’m cummmminggggggg!!! I could not contain myself any longer either. My own climax surged through me. The plant in my quim began to feast on my orgasmic juices. We eventually slowed our frenzied movements and at last, we collapsed to the ground, completely spent.

Renae suddenly realised that she had been rubbing her quim the entire time Anne had been telling her this part of her story. She had been so engrossed by her friend’s story, she hadn’t even noticed how aroused she had become. Anne too was moving her hands faster over her own body as she remembered how good she had felt that day when she had been converted. Renae became ware that she hadn’t climaxed for several days now. This thought banished any embarrassment she might have felt in masturbating in front of Anne. Moving her hands with a newfound urgency, she quickly built up her own excitement. Anne flung her own head back in utter pleasure, as she felt her own orgasm arrive. Moments later, Renae’s body shuddered as she joined her new friend in rapture.

It was a while before either of them spoke. Anne continued to tell Renae of how it was not long after her conversion that she grew her first batch of plants within her. Her eyes started to glaze over in remembered delight as she told of how good her plants had made her feel. But it seemed that her captor had other plans for her. Not long after, Anne was transported to another camp. She was led into a long wooden room and placed in a set of stocks. With Anne securely held in place, a group of men was let in. Renae listened intently as Anne recounted how the men had taken their turns with her; how they fucked every orifice she had until the all came several times. After Anne had finished this account, Renae told her that she had had a similar experience with a group of men. A forced mating session with a group of males used only for breeding. “It was soon after that that I was told I was pregnant,” said Anne, “I was soon taken to this place and I’ve been here ever since.”

Later that day, Anne showed Renae around the camp. There were many other women there; all at different stages of pregnancy, and all kept under the watchful eyes of the attendants. As they were walking around, a nearby woman slipped and fell clumsily to the soft ground. Renae rushed over to her and started to help her up. She wasn’t expecting the reaction she received.

“Get your hands off me!” screamed the heavily pregnant woman, “I don’t need help from the likes of you!” Renae was immediately taken aback. What had she done to elicit such a negative response? The woman got herself to her feet and confronted Renae, her eyes ablaze with fury. “You are all alike!” she exclaimed, “Nothing but cattle, to be herded about at the whim of the plants! We used to be free, but now we are nothing!”

At this, the woman started toward Renae menacingly, her hands outstretched. Renae felt a rising terror, but then three attendants suddenly appeared. They quickly restrained the woman, grabbing her arms and holding her body tight. The woman went berserk at this. Screaming around struggling wildly, she tried with all her might to free herself from the grasp of her subjugators. “Let me go, you bitches!” she spat, “I’ll not be used like this!”

Renae could only watch in horror at the scene, as a doctor came running over, syringe in hand. “Hold her steady.” The doctor ordered the attendants. The doctor injected the woman, and after a few seconds, the drug began to take effect. The struggling subsided, as the woman seemed to become weaker in the firm grasp of the attendants.

“No, no,” she whispered feebly, “Please, I can’t…” but said no more and hung limply in the attendants’ arms. The attendants started to take away the now sedated woman.

Renae turned to the doctor, desperate for answers. “Why did she act like that,” Renae asked.

“It happens from time to time,” replied the doctor, “Some women become… confused when it nears their time to give birth.” Renae couldn’t believe it. Why would such a thing happen? And why would the woman show such hatred for the plants? Later, Renae and Anne discussed what they had witnessed. Neither of them had any answers, so they resolved to investigate this further.

In the days that followed Renae and Anne made contact with many of their fellow inmates. A lot of them were much longer pregnant than they were, and this seemed to show in their reactions. Some women were happy and amenable to Renae; they had little answers to give but they were pleasant enough. Others however reacted to Renae with varying levels of resistance, from annoyance to outright antagonism. If they had any answers, they were not forthcoming. After about a week, Renae and Anne’s enquiries had reached the ears of the attendants. One evening, they found themselves summoned to the Commandant’s office. “Why are you asking such questions?” inquired the Commandant, “Are you not happy here?”

“Of course we are,” Renae said, “We know we are only here because it is for the best. We just were…curious.”

The Commandant seemed placated by Renae’s answer. “Don’t think of such things,” she said soothingly, “Just concentrate in staying fit and well. We know what’s best.” Smiling peacefully, Renae and Anne were led back outside. It was only when she was safe in her room did she allow her face to change to one of consternation. For the first time in a long while, Renae had lied to someone.

The months passed. Every day now it seemed to Renae that her bump was getting bigger. A few weeks before, she had first felt her baby kick, a strong sensation which had made her feel a myriad of emotions. She also found it more and more difficult to move around, but she always found time for Anne. Anne was now showing her pregnancy even more than her friend. Over the time she had known Anne in the camp, she had become increasingly aware of a change in her friend. She seemed more restless, less content. On one occasion she had snapped at Renae, before storming off. She returned shortly, full of apology and confusion of what had possessed her to do such a thing, but she was gradually becoming more and more remote, as if she was lost in thought.

And then one night it happened. Renae was woken from her slumber by a terrible banging on her door and the sound of Anne screaming hysterically! Renae flung open the door to see her friend bent over double with a look of agony and terror on her face. She looked down and saw the bottom of Anne’s linen gown sodden with a green fluid. “Anne, Anne, what’s happened?” asked Renae, desperately trying to understand what was going on.

Anne looked up at her friend, whose eyes were rolling; sweat pouring from her face as another wave of pain hit her. “My…baby!” was all she could get out between her clenched teeth. Renae flung her arms around her friend and moved her to her bed. Blind panic was gripping her! What was she to do? And what was coming out of her friend!? She ran desperately to her sink, grabbed a clean towel and quickly soaked it in water. She tried in vain to stem the flow of green liquid flowing from Anne’s body. Trying with all her might she tried to reassure her friend, knowing it was impossible.

Anne suddenly looked wide-eyed at Renae with an expression of utter horror on her face. “How could I let them do this to me?” she exclaimed, “They killed my father and I let them take me! What have I done! What have I done!!!” Just then, four attendants came bursting into the room, obviously alerted by the commotion. They took one look at Anne and started to quickly lift her up from the bed.

“No!!!” screamed Anne, “Please Renae! Don’t let them take me!!!” Renae moved to her friend but an attendant restrained her, holding her in place while the other three exited the room.

“No, wait!” Renae began, “At least let me come with you. When the attendant made no move to let her go, Renae started to struggle. “Anne, Anne!!” she screamed, desperate to go to her friend. Then a doctor appeared in the doorway. The attendant shouted that Renae need ‘calming down’, so the doctor produced a syringe. Panic seized Renae as she tried to escape, but she felt the needle go in and a feeling of numbness spread over her body. As she lost consciousness, she felt the grip of her attendant relax. As she was gently lowered into her chair, the last thing she saw before she finally passed out was her bed, still stained with the green fluid of her friend.

It was a few days before Renae was allowed to come out of her sedated state. When she was well enough, she marched over to the birthing building. She had passed it many times during her stay at the camp but it was only now that she realised that it had no windows. The doors were constantly guarded by two sentries who, when Renae approached, stepped forward to block her way. “Let me past.” she said, “I want to see my friend.” Alerted to this scene, a doctor appeared at the doorway. She walked past the two sentries and come over to Renae. “I want to see my friend, Anne,” she told the doctor.

The doctor looked over the papers on the clipboard she was carrying, looking for the right name. “Anne, Anne,” the doctor said absently, “Ah, here we are.” As the doctor read Anne’s details, her face betrayed no emotion. “It seems your friend gave birth a couple of days ago,” she told Renae, “It was a…difficult birth for her.”

“Can I see her?” Renae asked.

“I’m afraid that won’t be possible,” the doctor replied, “Your friend is no longer here. She’s been transferred to another camp where she’ll get the proper treatment.” Renae stared at the face of the doctor for a moment before speaking.

“I see,” she said, “Very well.” With that, she turned and slowly walked away. When she got back to her room, she quietly closed the door and slowly allowed the truth to sink in. There was no doubt. Anne was dead.

For The Love of Botany: Chapter Four: Escape

Renae seemed to spend the next few days in a haze. The loss of her friend had hit her so profoundly, that she barely could muster the energy to get out of bed. Her appearance had taken a visible downturn. She had stopped brushing her hair and her tear-stained face was rarely washed. As she slowly walked around the camp, she thought of all the women around her; she thought of herself and what she was carrying within her. The days started to stretch into weeks.

1...45678...23