For the Love of Botany (Revisited)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several hours of different humiliations, fuckings, and tortures of the other rebel officers, the commander of the rebel forces was brought forward. Stakes were driven in the ground and she was hung horizontally eight feet above the ground, totally nude. Several small plants were instructed to get her aroused. After several minutes of lewd fucking they withdrew leaving her wondering what was next. Her question was answered horribly. Three plants moved forward with a loud rustling and took up positions around her. The first, who was positioned between her widely spread, ebony-skinned thighs, was well over 25 feet tall and its cock when exposed reached a length of three feet and had an amazing width of twelve inches.

The one bent beneath her was eighteen feet tall when straight and had a stamen that was one and a half feet long and nine inches wide. The one near her head was seventeen feet tall and had a stamen that was also one and a half feet long with a width of nine inches. The commander began to scream and cry for mercy but Renae and Jenny would hear none of it. She had been responsible for the death of a Breeder and several plants; she would pay for it. Renae gave a hand motion and one plant made its move. The plant beneath her lifted her clean off the stakes as it made a terrific lunge that entered her ass. Several inches had been buried inside and the juices rapidly running down the length lubricated it. The commander screamed in ecstasy as the plant gripped her thighs with powerful vines and forced her twitching body down farther on the cock. The commander's eyes appeared to be about to pop from her head as the pressure built as more of the cock rammed inside of her.

Renae rubbed her raw pussy lips up and down on Jenny’s largest plant. It was thick enough that it made Renae feel like a virgin again when she fucked it. The screams of the commander only drove her on as she watched the cock bury its entire length in her ass with another stroke. Renae ordered the next plant to move. The cock rammed through the flimsy-seeming outer lips of the commander and moved past more flesh. The outline of the massive member was visible on the exterior of her stomach, as it pressed deeper and deeper into her pussy and crotch. The commander writhed in pleasure as the cocks moved faster and faster within her, She screamed as orgasm followed orgasm racked her body, pushing her far past the point of exhaustion. But the plants did not let up. As she screamed in yet another climax, the two plants within her drank her juices all the more greedily. The plants pushed the commander past the pleasure threshold and her body shook in one last mind-blowing orgasm. The woman had literally died of pleasure. Her lifeless body was dropped to the ground before the terrified rebels, many of whom were busy reproducing with the plants.

Renae turned and left the scene pleased that her job had been completed. She went to the former commander's tent and took up residence there, waiting for the Queen to return. She had saved one girl for her own pleasure. After several minutes, the young black 18-year-old virgin was pushed through the tent flaps, her arms tied behind her back with thick straps of black leather. Renae grabbed the girl by a long leash hanging from her neck and pulled her close. Renae tied the young wench against the thick tent pole in the centre of the pavilion. Renae pulled a large black rubber strap on from a carrying case she had found inside.

After fitting it around her waist, with a thick second dildo pressed into her pussy she moved towards the cowering girl. Renae pulled the beautiful chocolate thighs of the girl apart to reveal the bright pink pussy hidden there. Renae watched in glee as the girl became aroused by Renae’s ministrations and the pussy became moist with fluid. Renae pressed the rubber cock head into the wet lips of the girl and began to press in and out until she felt the cock press against the thin membrane of her maidenhood.

Renae pressed her luscious lips into those of her virgin slave and thrust through the hymen. Renae bit down on the girl's lip as she gasped at the intrusion and pain. Renae toyed with the girl's nipples as she thrust up and down inside the rapidly lubricating quim. Renae wished she could feel the girl’s enveloping folds surround her cock but knew it was useless. She pounded harder and harder into the black beauty's pussy enjoying the gasps of pleasure and the hot tips of the girls dark nipples pressing into her own white globes. Soon both of the women were orgasming in a tight embrace, their lips and tongues locked together. Renae slowly pulled herself free and ran a hand over the smooth soft flesh of the deflowered girl's ass. She then untied the wench and pulled her into bed for the rest of the evening. Renae knew more fun was to come…

The next morning, the Queen entered the captured camp. There was a great feeling of joy among the Breeders as she inspected the rebels who were lined up before her. Jenny was walking by the Queen’s side, explaining who the more important captives were. The Queen had a smile of satisfaction on her face as she surveyed her former enemies. Most of the rebels had already been converted, and some even had their own plants by now. The Queen walked over to Renae who was flushed with pride. “You have served your Queen well,” she said, “the rebels now understand their folly in resisting the plants. You will be rewarded for this victory.” With that, she led Renae and Jenny to the former commander’s tent.

Once inside, she lay down on her back on the bed and invited the two other women over. Spreading her legs, she said, “You may take pleasure in pleasing your Queen. Immediately, Jenny moved into position at the head of the bed, while Renae positioned herself between her Queen’s legs. As Jenny began to kiss her Queen, her hands began to knead the firm breasts, paying special attention to the nipples, which were already beginning to harden. Renae meanwhile was moving her hands up and down around the Queen’s tanned thighs, before moving her fingers closer to her pussy lips. The Queen responded to this by beginning to moisten. With expert fingers, Renae began to move in her Queen’s quim, which was now quivering in pleasure. She then teased the clit from it hood and started to gently stimulate it with her moistened fingers.

She heard the Queen moan against Jenny’s mouth, who was exploring her Queen’s mouth with her tongue. All the while, Renae felt that she was indeed favoured. She was allowed to give her Queen so much pleasure. Her own quim was pulsing with just the thought of it. Unable to control herself any longer, Renae pulled out her fingers and moved her head towards her Queen’s moist pussy. She began to lick her Queen out and was rewarded by the moans her monarch bestowed on her. Momentarily looking up from her ministrations, she noticed that the Queen had one of her hands working between Jenny’s legs.

Jenny was moaning just as hard as her Queen because of this. Renae, returned to her own licking and moved her own hand, slick with her Queen’s own juices towards her own quim. As she continued her tongue fucking, she masturbated herself to a higher plateau of pleasure. By now, the Queen was close to her own climax. She could barely keep herself on her back as her two subjects increased their sucking and licking in her. It encouraged her to move her hand all the faster between Jenny’s quim. Renae felt her Queen’s body suddenly convulse as her orgasm hit, her pussy spasmed with pleasure and she rode out the incredible feelings that were overtaking her. This pushed both Jenny and Renae over the edge and they joined their Queen in orgasmic pleasure. All three writhed and moans until their climaxes started to subside. As they calmed down, luxuriating in their shared afterglow, the Queen looked up on her drowsy subjects as they lay beside her. “You have pleased me,” she said and then let sleep take her.

A few hours later, when they were rested and refreshed, the Queen ordered that the rebel camp was to be razed to the ground and they were to return back to the Breeder encampment. The Breeders and the plants went quickly to their tasks, and soon the camp was totally destroyed, the well-worn ground being the only indication that anything had been there at all. The Queen then sat atop her leafy litter, as her twelve chained men lifted her up. Suitable carried, she led her Breeders, the plants and her converted prisoners home. Renae and Jenny rode on either side of her, beaming with pride in their victory and immensely happy that they had pleased their Queen. Renae’s mind was singing; it was wonderful to be alive…

For The Love of Botany: Chapter Three: Anne

About a month had passed since Renae’s rebel camp had been defeated. The Queen had left the camp soon after, moving north to combat another suspected rebel camp. Renae and Jenny had wanted to go with her, but were told that they had to stay in the encampment for now. They were assured that they would soon see her again. Renae and Jenny were given the task of making sure that the newly converted prisoners were fully assimilated into their new lives. This was a task that Renae relished. Since their return, Renae had been given her choice of the new arrivals. She had enjoyed nights with most of her former comrades. She had made sure that she had enjoyed her old captain, Bethany, on several occasions; all the time the plants had feasted on their juices. The beautiful Spanish woman had her own plants now, which fucked her to shattering orgasms often. Her former life was fading into a dreamlike memory. All that she craved now was pleasure, from her fellow Breeders and her wonderful plants.

One day Renae woke up feeling strange. She felt different somehow in her belly. She realised that she had not had any new plants grow within her for a long time. She sought out Jenny for advice. Jenny was outside giving orders to the Breeders, when Renae approached her. She listened with concern as Renae explained her problems and made an immediate decision. “I think we need to get you looked at by our doctors,” she told her friend. “Don’t worry, we’ll get this sorted out,” she said soothingly. Renae was led to a building she had never been in before. Inside, Renae could see medical equipment and instruments and a long table used to examine patients. A gorgeous red headed woman was looking over some papers behind a desk. She looked up as Renae and Jenny came in. She listened silently to Jenny as she explained Renae’s condition, and taking a stethoscope in her slender hand, she began to examine her new patient.

Renae could not understand why, but Jenny seemed to be looking at her differently, as the doctor examined her. It was almost as if Jenny suspected what might be the matter with her friend but was anxious about what it would mean. Renae would have felt herself becoming more nervous because of this but she was starting to enjoy her examination from the red haired doctor. As with all the women in the encampment, the doctor was completely naked. This allowed Renae to fully appreciate how lovely she was. As the doctor felt around her belly, Renae could feel the familiar pulse begin to beat between her legs.

She eyed the doctor’s ample breasts with a kind of dreamy lust before turning her attention to the neatly trimmed triangle of red hair of the doctor’s quim. She was about to reach out to stroke the smooth skin, when the doctor finished her examination and pulled away from her patient. Trying to control her disappointment, she stood still while she was told to extend her arm. Upon doing this, the doctor took a syringe and took a small amount of blood from Renae. Renae was told that she would have the results shortly. With this, Jenny led her friend out of the doctor’s clinic.

“What’s the matter with me?” she asked Jenny, as she was led outside. Jenny spoke reassuringly, telling that there was nothing to worry about, but Renae could not get her friend to tell her the truth. She went back to her barrack and tried to forget her troubles by calling over her plants, needing to feel filled and satisfied. But for some reason, her plants seemed reluctant to pleasure her. Renae started to masturbate to relieve her frustration, but despite achieving a climax, she felt unfulfilled.

Later that day, Jenny came to visit her friend. “I have been told for definite why you are feeling so strange lately,” she began. “Renae, you are pregnant.” Renae just sat there, seemingly unable to let the news sink in.

“How…?” she began, and then she remembered the day that she had first been brought to the camp. The Queen had wanted information, but Renae had been hesitant to supply it. She recalled how she had been taken to the wooden building and placed in the stocks. She remembered the eight men, who were unleashed upon her, and the raging orgasms they had given her while she was restrained. And she remembered that after that time, she had not had a single plant grow within her.

“You will soon give birth to a new generation,” Jenny told her. Even with the information she had, she could scarcely believe it. She was still only eighteen and pregnant already. She put her hand on her stomach as she listened to her friend speak. “It is necessary for you to leave the barracks,” Jenny said, “Women who become pregnant with male seed sometimes start to behave strangely. You will go somewhere where you can be properly taken care of.” Renae started to feel anxious by this news but Jenny soothed her friend’s fears by holding her close and starting to kiss her. “And when you’ve had your child, you’ll start to feel better again,” Jenny said between kisses, “Everything will go back to the way it was, you’ll see.”

The next day Renae was escorted out of the encampment. She had wanted Jenny to accompany her on her journey, but she had too many responsibilities to carry out at camp. After another passionate embrace, Jenny bade her friend goodbye, promising to visit her as soon as her duties permitted. Renae felt a wave of depression wave over her as she rode out on her plant, with two Breeders riding on either side of her. The journey was uneventful for the most part. They moved slowly toward the South, deeper into the overgrown jungles that now covered most of the world. Renae began to feel withdrawn, she spoke less and less with her escorts as she travelled, and by the end of the journey, she barely spoke at all.

The arrived at last at a large encampment. The first thing that Renae noticed when they arrived was how different the plants looked. In her camp, the plants were everywhere. They had insinuated themselves all throughout the camp, in the buildings and all around outside. This camp was different. There were plants, but they seemed only outside the buildings. They also seemed less organic than the ones she had become used to. It was almost as if these plants were like bars on a prison. Trying to suppress these thoughts, she looked on as her escorts carefully took her down from her plant and handed her over to the attendants who came to the gate. The attendants took Renae inside the camp and led her to the Commandant’s office.

The Commandant was a large woman of around forty years of age. Her office had several familiar plants that seemed to react to Renae’s presence with revulsion. The Commandant sensed Renae’s apprehension at the behaviour of her plants and explained. “Don’t worry,” she told her, “the plants here are for my enjoyment alone. They act like this in the presence of all women who are carrying male seed. The next few months will be confusing for you. You will experience strong and frightening feelings, but soon it will all be over and you will soon start feeling much better. In the meantime, we will look after you and make sure no harm will come to you.”

An attendant then led Renae to a block of buildings. She was allocated a room, where she would spend the next few months. She was given a white linen gown and told she would have to wear it from now on. She pulled on the garment, feeling strange to cover herself after being free to move around naked for so long. The attendant then left her. Alone for the first time since her conversion, Renae could not help but feel incredibly forlorn. It was not long before the tears started. She was interrupted in her misery by a knock on her door. Pulling herself together, she went to answer it. Her visitor turned out to be a petite beauty called Anne, who was living in the room next door. Anne told Renae that she had been at the camp for about two months. With a new friend, Renae soon cheered up and they soon got to talking about their experiences.

Anne had also been a recent convert to the pleasures of the plants. She had been part of a family who had fled the cities during the first outbreak of the plants nearly ten years ago. Renae gave a look of surprise as she realised that it had been that long since the plants had started to spread across the world. Anne was only about ten when it had started. She could hardly remember what life had been like before the plants and the reign of the Queen. Renae was even younger when it had started, so she was little help either.

Anne went on with her story, telling Renae how her family had fled North America and headed northwards to Canada. The plants were not so numerous there, as they did not seem to do as well in the colder climate. From there, her family started to feel safe. They followed the news of the war as best they could, but as the plants spread, communications began to become more and more difficult. Then one day, it simply stopped. The worldwide effort against the plants and the Breeders collapsed into a few pockets of resistance as more and more women succumbed to the orgasmic pleasures of conversion.

Renae listened to Anne’s story and found herself in conflict. As a happy, converted Breeder, she should be appalled to think any woman would want to resist the plants, but she found herself sympathising with Anne. She listened as Anne continued her tale. Canada became less and less safe for the last free vestiges of humanity there. Although the plants themselves could not survive for long in the frozen wastes, more and more Breeders came up in raiding parties. The few remaining unconverted women were captured one by one and dragged south for conversion. As for the men, except for a few who were kept for breeding purposes, they were seen as surplus to requirements and killed.


Anne became more emotional as she started to recount her own capture to her friend. “We had escaped the plants and the Breeders for about ten years,” she started. Every year, more and more raiding parties had come further north. My family decided that they had to move again, so we packed up our belongings and started to move further north. As we travelled, we passed a few rebel camps that were still launching attacks against the plants. They had little resources but were still determined to hold back the tide of the plants. Mostly, they had meagre weapons to defend themselves; a few machine guns, a couple of grenades between them. But despite their problems, they always fought bravely. The women were determined not to succumb to the plants, and the men knew that they were fighting for their very lives, as the Breeders had no use for them.

After about a month of travelling, we stopped in a deserted village. My father started to look for anything we could use, while my mother, my sister and I tidied up the room we were staying in, trying to get it habitable. It was starting to get dark, and my father had not yet returned. We were starting to get terribly worried when suddenly, he burst in through the door, with a look of terror on his face. “Breeders!” he gasped, grabbing his rifle, “They’re here! We have to get out of…” All of a sudden, the door crashed in and in rushed seven Breeders. My father turned to face them, rifle in hand. “No way are you having my family!” he shouted, pointing the rifle directly at the lead Breeder, “One move and she’s dead!”

1...34567...23