For the Love of My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chad..." I breathed. He gripped my hair and pulled my head back.

"I'm not asking." His brown eyes looked angry now.

"Chad, Mom and Dad are right down the hall." I said, hesitating.

"Do you want me to love you or not, queer?"

He dangled his love in front of my face, like I was a cat and it was a mouse. How could I resist? How could I say no?

I hesitantly reached towards his pants. I ran my hand over his crotch, feeling the large bulge. I licked my lips in anticipation, unbuttoning his pants and tugging down the zipper.

"That's better." He breathed, lifting his hips so I could pull his pants off.

It got me excited, the fact that he was allowing me a little more control. I tugged his pants and his boxers down to his ankles, before carefully pulling them off completely. My brother was completely naked. I ran my hands slowly up his tan, muscular thighs.

Chad sighed quietly in anticipation, resting back onto his elbows. My eyes roamed his body. I tried to memorize every inch of him, his defined chest, toned stomach. I took his cock in my hand and slowly jerked the length a few times. It was thick, and that made me anxious. I remembered how hard it was to take into my mouth the first time.

But there was a bigger part of me that was excited about blowing him again. Tasting him, touching him, pleasing him again. I wanted to do it.

Chad moved one hand to my hair and gripped it. He brought my head close to his dick but not fully on it. I extended my tongue out and flicked it over the tip.

"You want my cock, don't you?" Chad asked. I nodded eagerly.

"Say please."

"Please Chad." It came out more desperate than I had intended. I couldn't help it. I couldn't deny it. I wanted to suck my brother's cock again. I tried to push my head closer to his dick, but he held me where I was, and I could only reach the tip of his cock with my tongue.

"Please Chad, what?"

"Please Chad, let me suck your cock." I begged, looking up into his brown eyes. He smirked, pulling me down on his dick. He forced me onto it, making me take at least half of it down my throat. I gagged and tried to come off of it, but he held me still.

"Mm, fuck yes. Say thank you." He growled. His eyes closed and he leaned his head back.

"Thank you." It came out muffled on his cock. He chuckled softly and pulled me off his dick. I sucked in air greedily, before I was forced down on his impressive prick once more.

Chad controlled the movements. He made me take his entire dick down my throat. I couldn't really take it, I kept gagging and choking. Spit ran down my chin, onto his leg. I think he liked that- liked that I was so messy and pathetic.

"Mm, yeah, that's it. Suck your big brother's dick."

I didn't have a chance to try to do anything with my tongue or my lips. He just wanted his dick buried in my throat. He fucked my face hard and quick, treating me like a worthless hole for his amusement. I wished he'd go slower, I wish he'd be gentler, but that's just not who he is. At least, not to me.

"Take my cock, you greedy fucking slut." Chad's fingers were knotted in my hair. As he drove my head up and down he pulled so hard on it, I thought it might come out. My scalp was screaming. But I didn't dare complain or object. Who knows when I'd get this chance again?

Despite how uncomfortable I was, despite the pain, I was enjoying it. My hands were resting on his delicious, warm, muscular thighs. My cock was rock hard, and I kept trying to shift my body to decrease the tension, but I couldn't. God, I wanted to whack off.

Chad groaned softly, and I was sure he was getting close to climaxing. I looked up at him as he forced me down onto him. His eyes were squeezed shut, but his mouth was slightly agape.

"Oh, oh fuck, yes." Chad moaned quietly. As my nose reached his pubic hair once more, I felt the first hot rope of jizz hit the back of my throat. I couldn't taste it, which I was little regretful of. But he pulled my face up again, and I got a few streaks on my tongue, before I was forced down again. I loved his cum, the strong salty taste of his pleasure drove me wild.

I was rocking my hips back and forth, trying to stimulate myself when Chad finally finished. He released my hair and I eagerly came off of him, panting and coughing. There was spit and spunk running down my chin and I wiped it away with the back of my hand.

"If you need to jerk off you can go do it in the bathroom. I have no interest in watching." Chad said, looking down at me.

I was about to protest, but the look in his eye made it clear he wasn't open to compromises. I felt ashamed as I sprinted down the hall into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, and quickly turned the shower on to mask the sound. I wasn't even able to undress. I just unzipped and pulled my dick out.

I closed my eyes and rested my hand on the bathroom counter for stabilization. I imagined that Chad was behind me, with his hand wrapped around my prick, beating me off. There wasn't time to go slow, or to build. I just needed release.

"Oh Chad," I moaned softly, feeling my body tense.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I reached my peak.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." My entire body reacted to the climax. My back arched, my head flew back. When I opened my eyes, I saw the long streaks of cum, painting the bathroom vanity. Some had dripped onto my hand, and out of curiosity, I licked it away. Chad's was better.

I was panting softly as I wiped away my load. I flushed the tissues and turned off the water. My cheeks were bright pink as I made my way back to our bedroom.

"That was fast." Chad said, looking at me with raised eyebrows. I blushed and sat down on my bed.

"Yeah." That was all I could think to say.

***

"Hey, Dylan, are you still awake?"

I rolled over and looked at Chad. He was illuminated only by the moon, that shone just outside the cabin window. He was wearing just a pair of white briefs. His eleven year old frame looked so much bigger than mine, even being scrawny as he was.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"I got you something."

Chad climbed onto the bed and flicked the lamp beside us on. He sat cross legged looking down at me.

"Close your eyes."

I did as he said.

"Okay, look."

He was holding a small white flower right in front of my face. I blinked a few times, registering what it was.

"You went back to the meadow? What if you got lost?" I asked.

"Shh," He whispered, placing his warm hand over my mouth.

"I didn't think I'd get lost. Do you like it?"

"Yeah." I said with a smile. Chad looked excitedly down at me.

"Good. I'm just gonna put it here." He murmured, putting it beside the lamp on the bedside table. He turned back to me.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Yeah." I said, "can I have the wall side?"

"'Course."

I rolled so that my stomach was pressed against the wall. I always got the wall side. I felt safer.

Chad flicked the light off and climbed under the blankets next to me. His body was so warm. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my head.

"Go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

We stayed in silence for a few minutes.

"You won't tell Mom or Dad that I went back into the forest, will you?" Chad asked quietly. I rolled over to face him.

"'Course not." I whispered. Chad grinned.

"Good. Good boy."

He rested one arm under my torso. He gently stroked my hair as I fell asleep.

"Hey, I love you." He breathed.

"Love you too."

***

I woke up before Chad. I stared at his sleeping frame for a few moments.

He looked so beautiful. The morning sun was shining down on his face. His eyes were closed, and his thick lashes framed his gorgeous full cheeks. He looked so kind when he was asleep, like he'd never hurt anyone. I promised myself that I'd draw him like that later, when there wasn't the possibility of him waking up.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a thin red t-shirt and headed downstairs. I didn't really feel like having a heavy breakfast, so I just grabbed a grapefruit. I'd eat half now, and half later.

"Good morning, son." My father said, sitting opposite me at the table.

"Morning." I said with a small smile.

"So, what's the plan for today?" He asked.

"Uh, not too sure. Might go swimming. I don't really know." I said with a shrug. I felt like being out on the water, that was for sure.

"You and your brother should take the kayak and explore the lake." My father said. It was a good idea, if Chad could stomach the thought of spending the day with me.

As I was about to respond, we heard the familiar thudding of someone coming down the stairs.

"We should do what?" Chad asked with a grin. I felt my heart palpitate. God, he looked good. His dirty blonde hair was messy from sleeping. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a white tank top.

"Oh, I was just saying that you and Dylan should go take the kayak out and explore the lake. You know there are some small islands around. You should go have a picnic or something." My father said to Chad. Chad's face fell.

"What are you and Mom doing?" Chad walked to the kitchen table and sat beside our dad.

"Oh, you know, just hang out at the cabin." Chad looked at him skeptically. My father shrugged. It didn't take an idiot to figure out what him and my mother would spend their day doing.

"Aw, gross." I mumbled, pushing my breakfast away. Chad looked grossed out too. We were so mature.

"Look, I'll give you each twenty bucks." Our father said, looking between the two of us. Chad groaned.

"You'd have to pay me to stay. Dylan, start making something for us to eat. I'll grab a backpack." Chad said with a sigh, heading back upstairs.

A whole day with Chad. I grinned. My father slid me two twenties, but I refused them.

"Just keep it in your bedroom, okay?" I said, standing. My father chuckled.

"No promises."

Oh, that's so gross. I shuddered.

I grabbed some meat from the fridge and started making us some sandwiches for lunch. Chad would want ham, mustard and lettuce. I'd stick with just cheese and lettuce. I don't like mustard, and I'm not really a huge fan of meat either. I put the sandwiches into a bag and grabbed some fruit.

"Make sure you put mustard on mine." Chad said, walking up next to me.

"Mm hm. Got it." I replied. I felt kind of proud for remembering, though I really shouldn't have been. Chad's been putting the same thing on his food for the 18 years that I'd known him.

The two of us put all the food into Chad's backpack and eagerly left the cabin. We were desperate to be out of the house before anything happened.

It was lovely outside. The temperature was hot, but not scalding. There was a slight breeze that rolled by every now and again, which I was grateful of. The cloudless sky was blue. The lake was calm and not very crowded. It was a perfect day.

"There's a group of small islands up here, if you want to go look around. We can stop and have some lunch." Chad said from behind me.

We had been out for a couple hours at this point. There were no other people around this far out from shore.

"Sure."

We paddled to the right. There was a tiny island just a few decameters away from us. It didn't take us long to reach it.

We climbed out of the kayak and I grabbed Chad's bag. The beach was sandy, and there were a few large rocks along it. A few meters up, grass started and it was followed by thick trees. I set the pack down and as I pulled out the food, Chad sat on the warm sand beside me.

"Are you excited to be moving out?" I asked. I was trying to think of a neutral topic, something that wouldn't get him annoyed.

"Yeah. It'll be nice to have my own space and finally have some freedom." Chad said. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I get that." I said.

Our parents liked to keep tabs on us. Even if there were any "out" guys in my school, I never could've dated. Our parents watched us like hawks, they always wanted to know what we were doing and who we were with. Chad still managed to sleep with a good percentage of the hot female population. I don't know how.

"Do you think you'll come home and visit often?" I asked. I was really more curious about where he saw our relationship going - if he imagined the sexual favours going past this vacation or not.

"No. I have no reason to come visit."

That stung a little. I mean, I know I'm not his favourite person in the world, but still. He wouldn't visit at all? I nodded.

"I think I'll move out before I graduate university. I don't want to be trapped with Mom and Dad for another four or five years." I said with a shudder.

Chad didn't respond. He was finished with his lunch, so he put the containers back into his pack. He slung it over his shoulder and began walking up the beach, towards the forest. I stared after him.

"Coming, or not?" He asked, leaning against a tree. I got up hurriedly and headed towards him. He didn't wait for me before walking into the forest.

The trees were huge, like they hadn't been disturbed since their inception. There was a trail through the woods, but it was overgrown. Clearly no one had tried to explore this island in a long time. But to be fair, there was really no reason to - unless you were trying to escape your parents weird sexcapades.

"The forest it pretty thick." Chad murmured, after we had been walking around for a little while.

"Yeah," I said, turning to look back at the beach, "you can't even see the lake from here."

Chad turned to look at me and we stared at each other for a few moments.

"What are you thinking about?" Chad asked quietly, taking a step towards me. I backed up and swallowed thickly. Chad's eyes travelled from me, to the direction of the beach. He took another step towards me, and again, I backed up. I was trapped between Chad and a tree.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered again, leaning in so his face was inches from mine. Our breath mingled. I was scared, my heart was picking up speed, but I didn't know if that was from fear or arousal. I didn't say anything.

"Show me." He breathed. He dropped his backpack on the forest floor beside us. His nose slid beside mine, as if he was moving in to kiss me, but he didn't. His hands moved to the tree behind me, boxing me in. I looked up into his eyes. He didn't look angry.

I leaned up, taking his cheek in my hand. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to so badly. I didn't understand why he was acting this way, but I didn't really care. He was being gentle, sort of, and I wanted to capitalize on that.

His face was warm and smooth. I moved onto my toes, bring my face closer to his. Our lips were almost touching.

His hand moved to my chest and he pushed me back into the tree roughly.

"I'm not a fag." He said, and it seemed almost like a warning. I nodded, swallowing.

"I know, Chad." I replied. Chad looked reluctant, like he was trying to defend himself when he really wanted to give in.

I slid my hand down his chest and moved closer to him again. Instead of trying to kiss his lips, I moved to his cheek and kissed him there. Chad sighed deeply, but he seemed to relax. My heart felt like it was going to burst through my ribs. Chad was letting me touch him.

I kissed down his neck, and he relaxed completely against me. He rested his hands on my hips and let me control the movements. My fingers played with the hem of his shirt, and I pushed it up just enough so I could feel the fabric of his shorts.

Chad wasn't really touching me, his hands didn't explore my body, and he didn't kiss me. But he didn't stop me from doing that to him. I was going to take advantage of this opportunity, as much as I could anyway, until he changed his mind.

I unbuttoned his shorts as I continued kissing his chest. Chad gripped my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head, before dropping it onto the forest floor. He was breathing softly, his eyes were closed. Like he was focusing really hard.

I could feel his erection clearly through his shorts, so I unzipped them and sunk down to my knees. I looked up at him and he finally opened his eyes to look down at me.

"Take your shirt off." I said quietly. I was surprised when he obeyed me, and pulled his shirt off. It slipped through his fingers and down beside mine.

I pulled down his shorts eagerly. His large erection flew up and almost met my face. I chuckled softly, taking it in my hand. I stroked it slowly, watching the skin as it covered then revealed the tip. I ran my tongue over his head, before finally coming down on his shaft, and taking his thick cock between my lips.

"Yes." Chad hissed softly, his hands moving to my hair. I bobbed up and down his prick, sucking his delicious cock greedily. My own erection was pressing painfully against my shorts. As I blew him, I unzipped and pulled my dick out. I stroked it in rhythm to my sucking.

Chad reached down and grabbed his pack from the ground. He rifled in it for a few moments before dropping it again.

"Put this on me." He breathed, handing something to me. I came off of his cock and took the item from his hand. It was a condom. I dropped it quickly, like it was scalding hot.

"Why?" I asked, panicked. Chad looked down and me and laughed quietly.

"Because I want to fuck you?" He replied, like it was obvious.

"No way!" I said quickly. Chad's face turned annoyed.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a virgin!" I said.

"Seriously? You're not going to let me fuck you?" He asked, glaring down at me. I shook my head. I couldn't! Not here, not now! I mean, he didn't even love me. He didn't even pretend to love me. He wouldn't even kiss me for fuck's sake! How could I let him take my virginity?

He groaned and pulled my head back onto his cock.

"Finish me off." He growled. He tugged on my hair, forcing me down his length. He was back to the brother I knew, the rough, fast-paced one. I resigned to my fate, and let him use my mouth how he wanted to. I wouldn't be able to stop him anyway.

I choked on him, as he forced his entire length down my throat. He held me there, and I felt tears spring to my eyes. Finally he released, and I gasped for air, but was forced down onto him again.

Despite how rough he was being I was still hard. It would take a lot more than him being rough to stop that. I began stroking myself as he fucked my mouth without reserve.

He was savagely pounding my mouth, trying to climax as soon as he could, and get this over with. I wished he'd be gentler, but I knew that was a dumb thing to hope for. Now part of me was hoping he'd just get this over with, we'd both just get it over with. I just wanted us to both cum, and then go back to the cabin so I could be away from him again.

It didn't take Chad long. He was grunting as he fucked my mouth and after I while I could tell he was almost near his breaking point. His thrusts were reckless and fast. Finally, he pulled out of my mouth and jerked himself above my face.

"Keep your eyes open." He growled. I tried my best to obey, as I stared up at his imposing member, as I jerked my own cock to completion. Chad groaned, and his hot seed shot up onto my face. It caught me off guard and I squeezed my eyes shut. The warm ropes travelled up my cheek, some of it landed on my forehead. I think I got a little in my hair. But none of it landed on my eyelid.

I came immediately, shooting my load between Chad's feet and onto the forest floor. Chad stayed where he was, panting and looking down at me as I rode out my orgasm. When I was finished I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him.

He was glaring at me.

"God, you're pathetic." He murmured, tugging on his shirt and pulling up his shorts. He grabbed is pack and headed out of the forest. I sat there dumbstruck for a few moments.