For Your Eyes Only Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buttercup: God yes. Please.

He quickly removed his shirt and unzipped his pants again, releasing himself from the tight confinement. He moved his hand along his long length, tugging and pulling at the skin and feeling the ridges of the muscle underneath. As he pulled his bottom lip with his teeth, he managed to type something back with his free hand.

Killian: God, I wish my hand was you right now.

He couldn't believe he was actually doing this, but he was too caught up in the moment to quit now.

Buttercup: Me too. I wish my fingers were you but sadly I have to settle for much less.

He quickened the pace, imaging his thick cock was buried in what he imagined were very tight walls, just plunging away. Lust was rushing through his blood as he pumped himself over and over until he was on the edge of release. He just needed a final push.

Killian: Please tell me what exactly you're doing with those fingers of yours? God I'm so close to coming.

He had a very good idea what she was doing but he wanted to hear her say it.

Buttercup: Me too, me too. I'm fucking myself, wishing it was you fucking me.

With that, he groaned, his breathing ragged as a stream of his seed shot out over his stomach.

When he came to his senses, he realized that he didn't make sure she was as satisfied as he was.

Killian: Did you finish as I did?

Buttercup: Not yet. Keep talking to me. Tell me how it felt.

Killian: Bloody incredible. I came all over myself thanks to you. You're one naughty little minx making me do that... making me wish your wet cunt was tight around my cock.

He waited a few seconds before sending another text.

Killian: Now be a good little lass and come for your captain.

He received a reply in record time.

Buttercup: Oh Captain!

Grinning in success, he got up to go to the bathroom and clean himself. When he came back to the bed, he put himself away, zipping his pants up.

Killian: You okay, love?

He sat on the bed and waited five minutes before she finally responded.

Buttercup: God yes. Sorry, I had to gather the strength to lift my hand again to send this text. A powerful orgasm takes it right out of me.

Killian chuckled.

Killian: I would say I'm sorry but I'm really not.

Buttercup: Well I hate to come and go but I have an early class in the morning. Same time tomorrow?

Killian: Sure, love. I'll be counting the minutes. Sleep well my buttercup.

Buttercup: Thanks, you too, Captain.

Killian: Oh I definitely will.

~

The next day in class, Killian couldn't stop thinking about Buttercup. But mostly because he was afraid he jumped into things so quickly. He hadn't planned on a full-on sexting session with a stranger and he was afraid that after the fact, she was going to think he was some kind of creep and that this was something he did all of the time. And it didn't help that she had texted him earlier, canceling their plans for that night. She said she had completely forgotten that she was supposed to go to her brother and his girlfriend's place for dinner. Killian had a feeling that it was just an excuse and that she might be trying to avoid him.

He was sitting in a big, crowded lecture hall as he pulled out his phone while the professor was going on about things he didn't bother to pay attention to. It was an Economics class and he was only taking it to fulfill his credit requirements for his senior year.

Killian slouched into his seat and kept the phone hidden by the chair in front of him as his hands rested in his lap and typed a message to Buttercup.

Captain: I want to apologize for last night. I was not a gentleman and I can understand if you never want to speak to me again.

His phone vibrated a moment later and he looked down, trying his best not to be obvious. Luckily the students next to him were texting on their phones as well.

Buttercup: Why would you think that? I am the one who initiated it to begin with. Gentlemen are overrated anyway. And I'm definitely not sorry. I enjoyed myself quite thoroughly ;)

He let out a breath of relief and was about to type another text when she beat him to it.

Buttercup: By the way, I had better sex with you through text than I've ever had in person.

A crooked smirk fell upon his lips and he had to hold back a groan as he responded.

Captain: It's actually a relief that you were not off-put by last night. Even if you did initiate it, I usually like to seduce a woman properly.

Captain: And if what the last thing you said is true, then you must be one hell of a masturbater. Either that or you just have really bad luck with men in the sack. But I can assure you, a real night with me and you will not be left unsatisfied.

Buttercup: Well if you're as good at sexting than you are at actual sex, then I don't doubt it one bit. And as much as I would love for us to meet, I would prefer what we're doing for now. You're right, I haven't had much luck in the relationship department.

Captain: I respect that, love, and I would not pressure you into meeting. I had fun last night, although maybe next time we could slow things down a bit? Just enjoy each others' company more thoroughly.

Buttercup: I would like that.

Captain: Good to hear. But for now, I have to go. I'm actually in class right now.

Buttercup: Oh, really? What class?

Captain: Economics... boring, I know.

Buttercup: Well maybe I could make it more interesting for you ;)

Killian lifted a brow, very much intrigued.

Captain: Consider my interest peaked. What did you have in mind?

He waited for a response, but after a few minutes he didn't get one. He felt slightly disappointed, if he were to be honest, so he tucked his phone into his jacket pocket and forced himself to pay attention to the lecture.

A moment later, he felt the vibration in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and looked at it, seeing that he had received a picture text.

His eyes blew wide as he hastily brought it to his chest, trying to hide it from prying eyes. It was a picture of her in nothing but her laced red bra and panties.

Bloody hell.

This woman was definitely trying to kill him. He slowly pulled the phone away from his shirt, trying to get a better look at it. He looked around to see if anyone else was paying attention to him, but they were too engrossed in either the lecture or their phones to notice. His eyes reverted back to the photo and god, she was an absolute marvel. The thin fabric barely covered her essential parts. If he wasn't in class right now, he would send her one in return, but instead he tucked his phone away, trying to steady himself.

He was perfectly content until he received another text. Looking at his screen again, he nearly growled. Damn that little minx.

This time, he got a full view of her perfect, luscious ass as she was bent over, the string of her thong peaking out from the top, making him smirk. How did she even take that photo? Arousal started stirring in his belly the longer he looked at it, so he hid the phone from view and looked around again, making sure he was subtle enough in his demeanor not to cause a scene.

Again, his phone vibrated.

He desperately tried to fight the urge to look, he really did, but once again his phone went off. He finally gave in and stole a peak. In the first one, she was palming her naked breasts in one hand while the other one pinched her pink nipple. And if that wasn't enough to make him harden in his jeans, the other one most certainly did. Her foot was propped up on the edge of the bathtub, her hips artfully positioned and her perky breasts were abandoned, begging for his touch. And her hand was between her creamy thighs, her fingers dipped into her folds.

Fuck.

By that time, he was dizzy with lust, his brain a foggy mess and he was on the edge of exploding right there in his seat. His pants were fully tight as he rested his hand on his thigh. How he wanted to unzip his pants and relieve himself; it was painfully difficult to restrain himself. His heart was racing as he pressed his phone to his chest, trying to gather his wits. Just when he thought he was in the clear, his phone vibrated again. He was still suffocatingly hard at this point so any logical thoughts were vanished as he was in a state of submission. In the last photo, the fingers that were in her cunt were now wet and in her mouth.

He quickly got out of his seat, tripping over feet as he moved recklessly through the aisle, seeking out the en's room.

Once inside, he threw the door shut, locking it as quickly as his unsteady fingers would move. He could have used a stall but he knew he wouldn't make it. His fingers fumbled for the bottom and zipper, releasing himself from his boxers.

Quickly pulling up the pictures she'd sent him, he wrapped his free hand around his stiff cock and worked himself up and down. He realized that he had only a few interactions with her in the last couple of days and all of them had ended with him getting himself off.

His hips rocked into his ministrations as he sought more friction. He was panting and groaning as he took himself without mercy, imagining he was rocking into her instead. He imagined that those wet fingers of hers was his cock, her tongue twirling around the head as his thumb brushed over the pre-cum. His knees became weak as he stroked himself to the edge of release. He set the phone on the sink and clutched the edge of the counter for balance until his knuckles were white.

A low grunt slipped from his lips as his balls tightened and his hips stuttered. His breathing was ragged as he ceased his movements and came into the sink.

Trying to steady his breathing to an appropriate level, he cleaned up and tucked himself back into his pants before grabbing his phone and heading back to class.

His phone buzzed with another text.

Buttercup: Enjoy the rest of your class ;)

Minx.

As embarrassing as it was to have to leave the lecture hall like that, he was smirking like an idiot.

He never liked Economics anyway.

~

Emma walked to her brother's house in a dress that night with a satisfied grin on her face. She loved the idea of making her captain come undone during class. Knowing that he was a perfect stranger who has never met her in person, she found it so easy to send him scandalous pictures and continue whatever this was that they had going. She found it rather exciting, otherwise she probably wouldn't have been so bold.

When Emma arrived at her brother's apartment, she walked up the two flights of stairs and knocked on the door of his unit. She didn't like to just barge in on him and his girlfriend, because she's done that before and she would forever be scarred from what she saw.

The door opened and a pair of blue eyes appeared, a smile greeting her.

"Hi sis, come on in."

She obliged and walked in to the delicious smells filling the apartment. "So, what's for dinner, Davey?"

He rolled his eyes. "How many times have I told you not to call me that? We're not twelve anymore." Emma rolled her eyes at him. They were twins and only a day apart, which made him even more annoying than if he were just her older brother.

Mary Margaret came up to greet them with a smile. "Hi Emma. You can have a seat if you want. We're having Lasagna and it's almost ready."

"Sounds great." Emma took a seat at the table and checked her phone to see if her captain sent her any texts since she sent him those pictures of herself.

"Here you go, sis." David placed a plate of Lasagna in front of her as he and Mary Margaret took a seat with their own plates. She set her phone down on the table as she picked up her fork.

"Did you want some wine, Em?" Mary Margaret asked as she grabbed the wine bottle from the table.

"Sure, thanks." The brunette poured her a glass as her phone buzzed on the table. Emma quickly grabbed it, reading the text on her screen.

Captain: I know you're at brother's right now, but I just want to to say that you're a little minx for sending me those pics during my class.

Emma smirked as she typed a response.

Buttercup: You're right, I'm having dinner right now so I can't talk but as far as the pics go... you're welcome ;)

"Em, could you maybe put the phone away while we have dinner?" David asked her.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Who are you talking to anyway? Please tell me you didn't get back with Neal."

Emma rolled her eyes. "No, Neal and I didn't get back together. I was just talking to a friend."

"Do we know this friend of yours?" Mary Margaret asked.

God, they acted like they were her parents. Her phone buzzed again and she hesitated before she looked at it again.

Captain: I hope you enjoy your dinner just as much as I enjoyed my class. Thanks to you, I had to rush to the restroom and jerk myself off until I came in the sink. So, in retribution, I'm going to make you do the same.

Emma shuttered at the thought, trying to hide any expression that might give away how she felt. She was definitely intrigued and she did deserve whatever he was about to throw at her. She was also very proud of herself for making him come in the men's room at school.

"No, it's just someone from school."

She set her phone down while she waited for another text.

"Well, we go to the same school, remember?" David reminded her.

"It's no one," she snapped, annoyance in her voice as she picked her fork, scooping up some lasagna.

Just then her phone vibrated again. Taking a bite of her food, she picked up her phone, looking at her screen. When she saw the picture that he sent her, she coughed and nearly choked on her lasagna.

"You okay?" her brother asked, concerned. She quickly set her phone down, the screen facing downward. She didn't really want her brother and his girlfriend to see the highly inappropriate photo on her phone; her Captain's fully hard cock peaking out of his boxers.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she managed as she grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth, trying to compose herself. Her phone went off again and when she picked it up, there was a text underneath the photo.

Captain: This is how hard you made me in class when you showed me that pic of you in your bra and panties.

She almost gasped. Knowing that she made him hard with just a photo of herself in her lingerie made her core clench. She had to rub her thighs together to quell her ache.

"Can't you just tell your friend to stop texting?" David asked her.

She nodded and silenced her phone, hiding it under the table, as she held onto it. She looked up and focused on her food as she joined in on casual conversation with David and Mary Margaret.

When she received another message, she slowly looked down in the crack between the table and her body to hide the fact that she was looking at her phone.

This time, it was a picture of him stroking his throbbing member in his hand. A moan almost escaped her lips at the sight.

Captain: And this is what you made me want to do to myself when I saw you touching yourself, making yourself wet and tasting your own come on your fingers.

Captain: In fact I'm looking at your pic as we speak, jerking myself off all over again.

Emma felt heat pooling in her belly as she tried to hide any signs of her arousal. She bit her lip, trying to steady her breathing.

She received another one a moment later and several more after that. The first one was a picture of his fingers followed by what exactly he wanted to do to her with those fingers. There was another of his bare butt and one of his body that included a nice set of abs and a light trail of chest hair that led to his delicious length. The next one caused her to almost drop her phone. It was an close-up of his tongue in a rather crude gesture of what she imagined would look like if he were eating her out.

Captain: This is what I would do to that beautiful pussy of yours if I ever had the chance to see it in person.

Emma was soaking wet with arousal at this point at the thought of him licking her between her thighs. Her cheeks were hot and she was flushed after the next set of texts. Different positions he would take her in and different ways that he could make her scream his name. She had to use all of the control inside of her to not let David and Mary Margaret see how turned on she was. Her hand was on her thigh and she found it hard to sit still, the urge to touch herself was too great.

After a moment went by, she thought it was finished, so set her phone back to vibrate again just in case she got another one and laid it back on the table. She drank her wine and continued to eat her food when her phone vibrated again.

She received a glare from her brother, but she ignored him as she picked up her phone. When she looked on the screen, she let out a moan. Her eyes blew wide when she realized how loud it was.

"Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom."

She scrambled out of her seat and practically sprinted down the hall until she reached the bathroom. Shutting and locking the door, she yanked her panties down and jumped onto the counter, her butt on the edge of the sink. Lifting and bending her knee up, she planted one foot on the surface, allowing full access to herself. Her fingers slipped into her slick heat, seeking quick, desperate relief as her other hand looked at the photo on her phone. Her Captain's cock was on full display and there was his white come all over his hand.

Captain: This is what you did to me you naughty little Buttercup.

Giving herself into it fully, she set down the phone, the image fresh in her mind as she quickly pulled down the strap of her dress. Her hand went under her bra cup and squeezed at her breast, her other one reaching between her legs and palming at her sex, grinding her hips up against herself roughly. Imaging him having to find quick release and hiding in the restroom to stroke himself, she flicked at her nipple before rubbing it between her fingers.

Seeking the friction she desperately craved, her other fingers slipped into her folds and brushed against her slit. Since she could only imagine his thick cock was inside of her, filling her up, her fingers would have to do. Spreading her legs wider, she drew the wetness up to circle her clit, rubbing against it.

Rolling her hips up, a strangled moan fell from her lips as she brought herself to the edge. Her breathing was ragged as she circled her fingers, feeling the hot tension spreading through her.

Conjuring the image of that tongue of his curving and lapping at her folds, she shoved a finger inside, fucking herself. Adding another digit, her fingers pumped in and out of her, craving his mouth sucking her flesh or his stiff cock buried inside of her. Either would do and she could picture all of it as she rubbed her clit furiously. Her mouth fell open in a cry as her release hit her, her essence coating her fingers. Her movements slowed and she struggled to catch her breath, her hips twitching under her touch as she came down from her high.

She adjusted her clothing, replacing her strap and jumped off the counter, putting her panties back on. After she washed her hands, she grabbed her phone and walked back to the dinner table, letting out a long breath. Damn her Captain for giving her a taste of her own medicine.

~

Buttercup: Well played Captain, well played. You made me moan at the dinner table in front of my brother and his girlfriend. Then I had to excuse myself to finish off in the bathroom.

That was the text Killian woke up to the next morning. He chuckled as he sat up in his bed and texted back.

Captain: Wow. You actually moaned? I would say that I'm sorry, but I'm really not. Besides, it serves you right. I will never be able to go that class ever again without thinking about how you made me run off to the men's room.

Buttercup: I know. I deserved that. And YES I actually moaned! So embarrassing! Anyway, I was thinking maybe tomorrow tonight we could slow things down a bit like you suggested. Change things up.