For Your Eyes Only Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile pulled at his lips. He was very much looking forward to that.

Captain: Sounds like a date

Buttercup: *Insert Eye roll* Not a date.

Captain: Of course, love. It's a non-date.

The day went by dreadfully slow as he occupied himself with school and studying. He even picked up his guitar for the first time in a long time and played a few songs. He was finally inspired to play again and it may have been because of a certain woman who he couldn't get out of his mind.

When the next evening finally came, he was a little too enthusiastic as he sat on his couch and texted her.

Captain: So, what exactly did you have in mind for this non-date?

Buttercup: Well, I was thinking we could order pizza and watch a movie?

Captain: Count me in.

Killian ordered a pizza as Buttercup did the same. It turned out they both liked black olives and pepperoni on their pizza, so it was really a shame that they had to order two separate pizzas.

Buttercup: Do you have Netflix?

Captain: I do. What did you want to watch?

Buttercup: What's your favorite movie?

Captain: Well, I myself prefer Star Wars but I would not subject you to that. We can watch whatever you want.

Buttercup: I love Star Wars. My brother and I have watched all of them. It's my second favorite next to Princess Bride.

Killian was stunned with her answer. Well, maybe stunned wasn't the right word. Perhaps in love.

Captain: Seriously?

Buttercup: Absolutely. What, you think just because I'm a girl, I can't be into Star Wars?

Captain: I didn't say that. Just surprised. Also, you're brother has good taste, too. Do you have any other siblings?

Buttercup: Nope, just him. Hold on, be right back.

While he waited, he checked some movies on Netflix. He had a collection of Star Wars movies but he didn't feel tonight was the night for that. A few minutes late, he received another text.

Buttercup: Sorry, my pizza arrived.

Captain: Not a problem. I was thinking maybe Back to the Future. What do you think?

Buttercup: Yes, love it.

When Killian's pizza arrived, he grabbed a beer and settled in front of the television. They made witty comments, enjoying both the movie and one another's company while eating pizza and drinking beer as though they were in the same room together. And Killian had to admit that he had more fun that night than he had in a long time.

~

"You've been rather chipper lately. So tell me, what's gotten into you?"

Killian smirked as he walked with David to their next class a few weeks later. His friend was right, although he would never admit it. Killian was definitely smiling alot lately. He had spent most of his nights staying up and texting. And it wasn't all dirty-talk. Okay, it was mostly dirty-talk, but he didn't want to deter his buttercup from contacting him anymore by suggesting intimate conversation that didn't end in them both coming undone in their own hands. Not that he had a problem with that, he wast just dying to meet the woman who he had a healthy sex-life with. If she was that spunky over the phone, then god only knew what she'd be like in person. He did learn that she also went to Boston university, which didn't really surprise him. They both lived in the same area code; he know that from her phone number. His digits being similar to her ex-boyfriend's, who also lived in Boston, was how they started texting in the first place. But still, he didn't ask anything beyond that because then the urge to try and seek her out at school would become too great.

"Nothing, Dave. Just trying to positive for once in my life. It's our last year here and I want to enjoy it before we graduate."

"I definitely agree, which is why Robin and I have been trying to hook you up with someone."

Killian sighed and scratched his head. How did he tell David he simply wasn't interested in any woman other than one he had never met before.

"I told you, I'm not interested. I don't do one-night stands anymore, remember?"

David nodded as he went to stand in front of Killian, stopping him in his tracks. "I know, which is why I'm not talking about a one-night stand. I'm talking about someone who needs a good guy in her life. She has recently broken up with her boyfriend and she's been a little distracted lately. I think she's been trying to get back together with him, but I'm telling you, Killian, the guy's a complete ass."

Killian raised an eyebrow at him. They haven't been friends for very long. Killian had transferred to Boston University not too long ago, but still, he thought he knew all of David's friends. Not that it really mattered. He was saving himself for his Buttercup and that was that. "Still not interested." Killian walked around David, but his mate was hot on his heels.

"Come on, Killian. I wouldn't even suggest this unless I thought you were a great guy. And if there's really nothing going on with you that's making you so chipper, then why not? Just go out one time, that's all I'm asking. If you two don't hit it off, then Robin and I will never try and hook you up with anyone ever again."

Another sigh left Killian's lips as they went inside the building of their next class. The idea of David and Robin staying out of his love life was rather intriguing. And it was just one night. All he had to do was show up, open doors for her, be his charming self, buy dinner and then tell David he wasn't interested after-wards. What could possibly go wrong with that?"

They went into class and sat next to each other as Killian finally responded. "Fine. One date."

"Really?"

"Aye. Just one and that's it," Killian insisted, lifting his index finger to make sure he was clear before he pulled out his notebook as the instructor entered the classroom. "Now tell me exactly who is this lass that I'll be courting for one night?"

David grinned from ear to ear at that. The look alone told Killian he was screwed. The lass must have been some nerd from David's computer science class or someone really boring or clingy. With the way David was looking at him, Killian feared that he just signed his death sentence.

~

Killian went to the computer lab after his class the next day. He normally didn't use the school's computers but his crashed and he had work that needed to be done by the next day. As he walked in and took a seat, he was cursing himself for accepting a date with David's sister. He knew of her but he had never met her. David didn't tell him much, only that her name was Emma and that she went to the same school, and Killian didn't bother to ask. He just wanted this Friday to come quickly so he could be done with it.

Sitting down at a computer in the back row, he pulled out his phone and flash drive, setting his bag down. He logged into the computer and started to check his emails first. He wondered if he should tell Buttercup about his date. Technically they weren't a couple... or were they? He didn't even know. All he knew was that he didn't want to go on this date. A part of him felt like he would be cheating, but whether she would feel the same way, he had no idea. He was only going on this date to get his friends off his back anyway.

Killian picked up his phone to see if she had texted him. They had spoken briefly the night before, but she had to go to bed early because she had a very early exam that morning. She must have still been in class because he had not received anything from her yet. Setting his phone down, he clicked on an email he got from David, thanking him for going on a date with his sister. Killian rolled his eyes. His mate must be bored in class.

Killian closed the email and rested his elbows on the table and buried his face in his hands. What did he get himself into? He was having a sexting relationship with someone he had never met before and was going on a blind date with his friend's sister wondering if it was cheating. How the bloody hell did he get himself into this mess? As he sighed in his palms, trying to decide what to do, he heard someone taking a seat next to him.

"Is this computer taken?"

The question pulled him from his thoughts and he shook his head in response. "It's all yours." His voice was muffled as the person sat down, settling into the spot.

"That bad huh?"

"Depends on what you're referring to." He lifted his head, looking at the person who had spoken to him. The sight took his breath away.

Long, golden locks, green eyes, a hint of a smirk curving her pink lips. She was stunning.

"Nothing in particular. You just looked like you're having a bad day."

"And what could have possibly given you that impression?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Well, for one thing, you have an engineering book so I can see why."

"Yeah, I'm a Mechanical Engineering major. It is quite tedious and complicated, but it's my dream to build ships. What about you, what's your major?"

"Criminology with a minor in Psychology."

Killian raised a brow at her, impressed. "Ah, talk about a workload."

She shrugged as she pulled out a pair of headphones from her bag. "Keeps me on my toes. How come I've never seen you in here before?"

"Well, I usually use my own computer but it crashed, so I'm forced to come here."

"Not me. I like coming here. It gets me away from my lonely apartment." She explained as she put on her head phones and logged onto her computer.

"Ah. I can see why this place would be appealing. I live by myself too, but I prefer it that way."

"Me too. I hate having roommates but mainly because the ones I've had in the past have screwed me over."

"Ah, I see. Well, I should let you get to work, then, lass."

She eyed him curiously.

"What?" he questioned the look she was giving him.

"You're British, right?"

"Aye. Why do you ask?"

She shrugged and started opening up applications on her computer. "No reason." She took out her phone and started listening to music that he could hear through her headphones. He flashed her a smirk before he turned toward his computer and started working.

~

His classes done for the day, he tossed his book bag aside and collapsed on the couch, still deciding what he was going to do about his date Friday. He should have just asked that girl in the lab out a on a date. She was pretty and smart and seemed normal enough. A moment went by when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out, looking at the screen.

Buttercup: Hey, you home yet?

Captain: Yeah, you?

Buttercup: Yep. Just walked through the door. It's been a long day.

Captain: Same here. And dare I say that I missed you.

Buttercup: I missed you too. I've been thinking about you all day.

Captain: And I you. Believe me, I can't get you out of my head.

Buttercup: You know, I've been thinking... I know we said nothing serious and we're not exclusive but I think I want us to be. But only if that's what you want.

Relief swept over him as he typed a response. Now he remembered why no other girl would do. Only his Buttercup.

Captain: Thank god. I feel the same way.

Buttercup: I mean, I'm still not ready to meet yet but I refuse to see anyone else. In fact my brother's girlfriend tried to hook me up with someone, but I declined. I honestly don't want to be with anyone else.

Killian's heart fluttered, but at the same time, he felt a lump in his throat. She turned down someone else for him and here he was letting his mate talk him into going on a date with his sister. There's no way he could tell her now. In fact, he was going to text David tomorrow and tell him he was calling it off.

Captain: I know exactly how you feel. Even if I had to wait forever for you, I would. As much as I want to be able hold you in my arms, I will wait for as long as it takes.

Buttercup: You know, I'm normally not the type of girl to swoon, but here I am swooning lol.

Killian laughed.

Captain: I wish I could see what that looks like.

Buttercup: You will, you will. For now, I have a better idea...

Killian arched a brow.

Captain: What exactly did you have in mind?

Buttercup: Well, I was thinking that maybe you could tell me exactly what you would do if I were there with you.

Killian thought about that for a moment. Was she looking for something dirty or romantic? Perhaps both?

Captain: Alright, love, if I were with you right at this moment, I would kiss you deeply and passionately. Taste your lips and tongue while wrapping you up in my arms.

Buttercup: You've got me intrigued. Keep talking Captain.

He grinned in success as he sent a reply.

Captain: I would lay you on my bed and kiss your neck while I let my hand slip under your shirt and cup your breast.

Killian started to become aroused just thinking about it.

Buttercup: I'm lying on my bed right now, imaging it. I wish I could feel your body on me right now.

Killian quickly got up from the couch and went to his own bed, doing the same. He got comfortable and let his mind drift to the images he had seen of her, picturing how she would look if she were on his bed underneath him.

Captain: Me too. I wish you were here with me so I could undress you slowly until you were only in your bra and panties. Why don't you do that for me, love, since I can't do it myself.

She replied not a moment later.

Buttercup: Done. And now I'm pulling off your shirt and unzipping your pants, releasing the erection I know you're holding. Let me take it out so I can stroke you.

Killian groaned and did what he was told. He put his phone down and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor. He then reached for his zipper and pulled it down, taking out the throbbing member from his confined pants. He lightly stroked it, brushing his thumb over his pre-cum. His breathing became ragged as he imagined it was her hand instead of his own.

Captain: It's all yours, babe. I'm touching myself, wishing it was you.

Buttercup: Oh god, let me make you hard, baby.

Captain: I'm already there. Why don't you take off your bra and panties off so I can touch you while I suck on those lovely breasts of yours.

Buttercup: They're off. And I'm touching myself, wishing it was your fingers in me instead of mine. Oh Captain, I'm so wet for you.

He let out another groan, continuing to pump himself as he struggled to text with his other hand.

Captain: Can I see? I wanna see how wet my Buttercup is.

He removed his pants and boxers, waiting anxiously for her response. A moment later, a photo came across his screen. He started bucking his hips at the sight, wanting desperately to thrust into the pussy on his screen. Her sex was glistening with arousal as her fingers opened her up, showing him everything from her lips and velvety walls to her clit. Picturing what it would be like to feel those tight walls around him, his hand picked up the pace, stroking furiously as his heart raced rapidly in his chest.

Captain: Fuck, you're so hot. I want to taste your juices, love... lick and nibble on you until you come in my mouth.

Buttercup: Oh Captain! I just came all over my fingers.

He shuttered at her words and bit his bottom lip, his so close he could taste it.

Captain: Good lass. Now, allow me to thrust my stiff cock into that dripping wet pussy of yours.

Buttercup: Please... I got out my vibrator, imagining it's you fucking me. You feel sooooo good.

Killian growled. She had mentioned before that she had a vibrator but she never used it while they were texting, to his knowledge anyway.

Before he could send a text, she sent him a picture of herself using said toy on herself.

He quickly got on his knees and took a picture of himself, allowing her to see the position he was in as he held his stiff cock in has hand.

Captain: I want to take you from behind, pound into you until you can't walk straight for days.

Buttercup: Oh god... I'm coming again!

That was all it took to push him over the edge.

Captain: Oh Buttercup

He gave a few final thrusts of his hips, allowing his cum to spurt all over his stomach. He collapsed into the mattress and panted breathlessly, dripping with sweat.

A few minutes passed by before he found the strength to text her again.

Captain: Bloody hell woman... you know how to make a man sweat without even actually touching him.

Buttercup: And you know how to make a woman scream so loud, the whole apartment building probably heard.

Captain: And sadly I'm the only one who couldn't hear it :(

Buttercup: Soon enough, babe. I promise.

Captain: No worries, sweetheart. You should get some sleep. I know I will. I can't even move other than send you this text.

Buttercup: Lol okay. Goodnight my Captain. Sweet dreams.

Captain: Goodnight my Buttercup. I will be dreaming of you.

~

Dave: Thank you again for going on a date with my sister. She's really excited about it.

Killian cursed himself when he read David's text the next morning. How can he possibly back out of it now? He didn't want to disappoint anyone but going on this date was something he hadn't planned on since last night. But David would never forgive him if he backed out now.

Sighing deeply in regret, he typed a reply to his friend.

Killian: No problem, mate. Just tell me where and when.

He was hoping it was a bar or a club, even Granny's Diner would do. Something loud and distracting.

David: Tony's at 6 this Friday.

Bloody hell. Tony's was a nice Italian restaurant downtown. Formal attire and reservations were required. A candlelit dinner and intimate conversation was not something he had quite expected from his friend. Should he be weirded out that David was trying to get his sister to go on a romantic date with a guy she'd never met before? Besides, he highly doubted that he would even be able to get a table seeing that Friday was only a couple days away.

David: And don't worry, I already made reservations for the 2 of you.

Buggering fuck. Now, he would really feel like a complete ass if he backed out.

Killian: I'll be there.

~

Killian took a long, hot shower, jerking himself off as he thought about his Buttercup. He dried himself with a towel and got dressed, pulling on his black dress pants and buttoning up his dark blue shirt, straightening the collar. Although he didn't fancy the idea of going out with anyone but her, it had been quite some time since he had to dress up and be his charming self. He was nervous to be honest, but it felt different. It felt Good.

He showed up at the restaurant, running his hand through his hair. He didn't know what she looked like, only that she had long blonde hair, green eyes and would be wearing a red dress. The hostess would lead them both to the table David had reserved, though.

He was greeted at the door and led to the table. It was covered in a champagne-colored cloth with a candle lit up on top and a crystal vase with a single rose. The silverware was wrapped in red napkins and Frank Sinatra was playing over the speakers.

Killian pulled out his phone as he sat down and waited. He hadn't told Buttercup about his date and made up some lame excuse about going to the library to study. He didn't like lying but he knew it would make her upset if he told her the truth.

Looking at his screen, there were no texts or phone calls that indicated the cancellation of this date, so he set his phone down and twiddled his thumbs patiently. He really wished his Buttercup was meeting him here instead of David's sister, but what was a poor lad to do under these pending circumstances?

Ten minutes had passed by and he picked up the phone again, mostly out of boredom. She wasn't late yet. He had gotten there early, but still, he really wanted to get this night over with.

When he saw that there was still no messages or missed calls, he sighed and pulled up the the conversations he had with Buttercup. A smile blossomed over his lips. Yes, a lot of what they texted was dirty talk but their was also casual conversation as well, though they never went into too much detail about themselves. They wanted to keep some mystery to their identity until they finally met in person.