For Your Eyes Only Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday night, he decided to go out, but not with his friends. Clad in black leather pants and a velvet red shirt unbuttoned at the top with his pirate charms necklace and a light amount of chest-hair showing, he grabbed his phone and keys and headed out the door.

He drove to a club downtown and went inside, the music pumping loudly. With a look of hunger in his eyes, he searched the room for a potential candidate that would meet his requirements; a hot, fiery woman who would fuck his brains out. He just needed an escape, a few hours of bliss and hot lust. He just needed one night to forget everything.

Scanning the room as he leaned against the wall, nothing peaked his interest until his eyes reached the bar. His mouth fell agape at who he saw.

A wicked smirk pulled at his lips as he walked through the crowd and approached his target. Looking at her from top to bottom, his eyes slowly traveled from the black, six-inch stilettos to the smooth, silky skin and sexy, toned legs. She was wearing a little, black dress (emphasis on little). It was skin-tight and barely reached her thighs. He had a full-on erection from just looking at her.

He came up behind her as she sat at a stool, nursing her drink with her legs crossed. Her long, blonde hair was pulled into a high bun and his breath was inches from the bare shoulder and neck that was exposed.

"Either your boyfriend is a moron or he's using the men's room because who in the bloody hell would leave a fine lass like you unattended?" he asked in a sultry voice.

He could see her high cheekbones pulling up into a smirk before she even turned to look at him. When she did, her dazzling eyes were just as green as he remembered and her gloss-covered lips just as soft and delicious looking. What were the odds that David's sister would be there at the opportune time?

He made up his mind in that moment, boyfriend or not, he was leaving with her tonight.

Killian leaned against the bar counter and ordered a rum as she turned on her stool, her hand falling from her drink and dangling over the counter as her elbow rested atop of it. He had to stifle a groan when he caught a sight of the swell of her breasts being smothered by the tight, confining material. By the attention his eyes were giving them, it was obvious that he was imagining ways he could alleviate that problem for her.

"No boyfriend to speak of. We broke up."

"Ah." He flashed her a smirk as the bartender gave him his drink.

She eyed him up and down, pleased by what she saw. He looked good in dress pants but black leather was something entirely different. She also noticed the prominent bulge in his pants that made her core clench. God, she couldn't wait to get him naked. She was extremely confident she would. Taking her elbow from the counter, she leaned into his space. Her hand came around, her fingers curling around the lapel of his shirt and her voice low and seductive as she met his eyes. His breath hitched as her fingers toyed with a button.

"What about you? Still seeing someone?" she asked, although she already knew the answer. No way a girlfriend would leave his side.

His lips lingered over her ear as his hand boldly went to her thigh, his thumb brushing over the hem of her dress. His fingertips lightly pressed into her skin as he replied. "Not-ta one."

She was thrilled at this revelation. Both of them unspoken for and out on the prowl trying to get over their exes... this was going to be quite an enjoyable night.

"What are the chances?" she asked with a sly smile.

His hand slowly slipped under the hem of her dress as she pulled him closer to her, their lips only centimeters away from one another. "Can I buy you another drink, love?"

"Are you sure you want to? We both know how I get when I'm drunk," she joked. They both laughed. She sure got an earful from her brother after Killian gave him their made-up story but it was so worth it. And even if she and Killian pursued each other afterwords, she wasn't going to admit to her brother that their date actually went really well. She wasn't going to admit that they hit it off, like her brother had predicted. "Besides, I have a better idea..."

She released his shirt and lightly pushed him away, sliding off her stool. He arched a brow as she started walking away from him, heading towards the dance floor. He was too fixated on her perfect ass to make a complaint. She turned to look at him, gesturing him to her.

"Care to dance?"

He didn't have to be asked twice before he followed behind her, and they made their way through the crowd to the dance floor. The beat was fast and thumping as she let it guide her movements. Killian came up behind her, his body warm against her bare back. His hands moved over her stomach as she let her hips sway, her ass rubbing against him. He growled in her ear as his hands slid along her dress. She was glad that the club was crowded and dark so that nothing that she and Killian did would stand out. His breath hovered over her ear as they started small conversation. She needed something to distract herself from the overwhelming urge to pull him into the restroom and have her way with him.

"So, I noticed you haven't been to the lab lately," she breathed as his hands went to her hips, pulling her into him. She whimpered at the feeling of the stiffness pressed against her ass. She needed so much more. He bunched up the black fabric slightly in his hands and she reached behind her and threaded her fingers through his silky hair as their bodies ground against one another.

"Yeah, I haven't been out of my apartment much except to go to my classes," he replied in a deep, shattered voice.

"You must have really liked this girl you were seeing?" she managed to ask.

He spun her around to face him and her heart was racing when she gazed into the blue depths. His eyes were dark and hooded but she could also see the desire and lust. He put his hands on her waist, aiding her movements and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I did, but right now, I have my eyes on someone else..." He rubbed his arousal against her clothed sex and she sucked in a breath. The memories of the last month quickly melted away. Finding out that her Captain had went out on a date with someone else, making her feel miserable. Okay, so she had done the same thing, but at least she didn't lie about it. She didn't tell him either but how could she trust someone who lies? She was done with guys like that. Erasing those thoughts from her mind, she enjoyed the feeling of Killian's hot body moving with hers.

She got lost as they danced with no boundaries between them except for the straining clothing. Her hair was quickly coming loose so she pulled out her hair tie and wrapped it around her wrist, letting her golden locks fall around her. Her hands were pressed to his chest, wandering down his body to feel the solid stomach and abs underneath and their breathing was heavy and unsteady in the others' ear, she completely forgot that other people were surrounding them.

The song ended and something slower started playing. Their movements changed accordingly. Their lips lingered over one another as his hands wrapped around her, touching her skin.

"God, you're sexy..." he groaned as she grabbed his hips and lightly rocked into him.

"You're not so bad yourself..."

They were both clutching on to each other, guiding the others' hips into their own, moving slowly with the beat. He started brushing warm kisses along her neck and shoulder and she let a soft moan slip. She didn't know how much longer she could take this. Fuck, she wanted him. She wand to ride him and fuck him until their sweaty bodies were sated and exhausted.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck as his hand slid under her skirt, grabbing the thigh below her ass. She felt herself growing wet from his touch. She knew she should have worn at least a thong.

He lifted his head, whispering in her ear, his voice enticing her. "What do you say we get out of here, love?" he asked before taking her earlobe between his teeth, gently pulling on it.

She answered him by taking his hand and letting him touch her inner thigh, where she was dripping with arousal. "Need I say anything?"

He growled. "God no... bloody fuck... you're..." His voice was completely gone as he coated his fingertips in her essence. "I can't wait to get you alone."

She grinned wickedly as she teased her lips over his. He moved in to kiss her but she pulled away and turned around, grabbing his hand to pull him from the dance floor. They got through the people dancing around them and she grabbed her clutch and headed toward the exit doors. When they walked out into the brisk, night air, they had to decide who's car and who's apartment. She had a little to drink but she was dizzy from something entirely different.

"How about I drive us to my place?" He put his arms around her body to warm her.

She bit her bottom lip as she relished in his touch and thought about his question. She didn't like the thought of not having her car with her to escape in when they were through.

"How about we drive separately?"

"Are you alright to drive?" He asked as his hands went to her ass, lingering there.

"Yeah, the alcohol's worn off. I only had one glass of rum and coke."

"Alright, follow me. I don't live too far from here."

She complied and went to her car, pulling away from the club and following behind him. They arrived at his apartment building five minutes later and she found a parking spot next to his. She had butterflies in her stomach from the anticipation.

They couldn't keep their palms off of one another as they stepped onto the elevator. Before the doors were even shut, his hands were on her hips as he pressed her into the back wall and smashed his lips into hers. All of her ambitions of waiting until they got inside of his apartment were gone. She let out a strangled moan as she parted her lips and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. His tongue skimmed along her teeth and she opened up for him, letting him invade her mouth. He tasted like rum and smelled like leather and she loved everything he was offering.

His tongue was warm and eager on hers, the kiss hungry and heated as the elevator started to slowly ascend upward. Her body was on fire, skin tingling with desire as she lifted a leg, anchoring it around his hip. He grabbed her thigh to hold her in place as he found her bare nub with his other hand, cursing against her lips as he dipped his fingers into her slick folds. She moaned in his mouth and bucked her hips into his touch, begging for more. She was glad the elevator hadn't stopped yet because she was too invested at this point to stop him.

"So fucking hot," he growled as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. She was quickly coming undone as they kissed deeply, their teeth scraping and nibbling, tongues twirling in a hot, rapid duo. She latched onto his shoulder with one hand and palmed his hard, shaft through the leather with the other as he alternated between flicking her clit and penetrating. They were madly bucking their hips into the others' ministrations as a load moan escaped her and she came just as they reached the tenth floor.

They quickly broke apart and straightened their clothing, panting profusely as the doors slid open. Their was not a soul in sight when they made their way down the hall but if there was, she knew that it was definitely obvious that she just had an orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was most likely a disaster but she really found it difficult to care. That was the best orgasm she'd had in a while, or ever really. She had some pretty good ones while fingering herself or using her vibrator to pictures of Captain but she couldn't beat the strong hands of an actual man. Killian's hands nonetheless. Her other lovers could never make her come like that.

Finally, they made it inside of his apartment and after she set her clutch on an end table, their hands and lips were all over each other, assaulting and grabbing and biting and sucking. The hot lust running through her body was too much as she tore the buttons of his shirt open, both of them stumbling and trying not to trip as they made their way to his bedroom. Her back opened the door as she was pressed into it and he backed her to the bed. Her knees hit the mattress and she released his lips, taking a breath.

"Condom?"

"Bathroom," he mustered as he went to fetch it. She yanked on his hand to stop him.

"I'll get it. I have to use the bathroom anyways."

"First drawer on the left. Hurry back, love," he begged, still panting as he sat on the edge of the bed.

When she reached the door, she turned her head, throwing him a seductive smirk. "Don't start without me."

"As you wish."

She shuttered, goosebumps covering her skin as she left the room and fetched her clutch. She didn't know too many people who quoted from her favorite movie, well actually no one except... no, no. That was ridiculous. They were both British and called her love but that was part of their culture. She had noticed this similarity when she met Killian for the first time in the lab and she had to admit that she had wished they were the same person but that was merely a pipe dream. She quickly shrugged that idea off as she found the bathroom and shut the door behind her, taking out her phone.

Thinking about her captain made her want to text him. She told him that she had blocked him, but she would never do that. She was mad at him and she went to the club that evening looking for an escape from her emotions but she missed him like crazy. Why did she have to shove him away? Why did she have to close off the one person that adored her and cared about her? God, she was an idiot. She pulled up his contact information, her thumb hovering over the call button, but she stopped herself. What was she doing? She was in another guy's apartment about to have sex with him.

She threw her phone back in her purse and found the drawer he had told her about, pulling it open. She shuffled through the items, finding the box of condoms. Pulling a few of them out, she lifted her hand to the doorknob and paused. The urge to call Captain was overtaking her. Did she really want to sleep with some guy she barely knew to get over a guy she really liked. Cursing under her breath, she pulled out her phone again. Not letting herself think about it another second, she pushed the call button. Her heart started pounding as it rang. She was about to forget about the whole thing and end the call when he answered.

Her throat went dry as he spoke.

"Buttercup?"

She closed her eyes, taking in the sound of his voice against her ear. "Yeah, it's me," she whispered.

She heard him breathe in relief. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear from you. I've missed you so much."

Her eyes flew open, face scrunched up in confusion as she pulled the phone away. Not only did he sound awfully familiar but she could hear Killian talking in the other room. She slowly exited the bathroom and made her way to the bedroom, stopping before she reached the doorway. She was near the wall so he couldn't see her.

"Buttercup... you still there?" Her whole body stiffened as she heard the question coming from both the phone and from merely five feet away.

She swallowed thickly as she made the short distance and stepped into the bedroom.

~

A/N: To find out what happens next, stay tuned for the next installment...