Foreign Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I refuse to be anyone's sacrifice." I growled low. "Release me." I said as my majesty kicked in. He chuckled as his claw slid further down and under my shirt. My hands grabbed at his arm as he tried to slide his claw up and over my skin. I struggled and tried to break free of his hold. His free claw went to my throat as my head lifts and a growl came from his throat.

"To breed with one of your kind would bring forth a child. You will be bred." He hissed as I struggled and screamed out. A blast somewhere outside drew him off my flesh as I was released and dropped to the floor behind him. The shadows in the cabin drew together quickly as the door flung open and went out of the cabin slamming the door behind him. I heard more blasts as my body bolted up and tried to open the cabin door. The door would not budge as a growl came from my throat. My shoulder slammed into the door as I heard the wood splintering. I drew back and slammed forward again as the wood splintered into a million little bits. My body tumbled out on top of the shattered door as my head lifts and looks around. My bag was laying by the door as my fingers went around it and drew it to me as my body got to my feet. My eyes came to Vladimir, Mythos, Jordan, Roch, and several other vampires battling against the darkness creatures. My body moved towards one of the cars that had let out some of the vampires that had come to battle.

"Teresa!" I heard Vladimir call out to me but my body used celerity and slipped behind the wheel of the car. I pushed the gas petal down and took off away from this place. My body bobbed up and down as I hit the sand dunes and sailed over the sand. My eyes went to the moon. She was coming up more. My lips pressed to a line. Her coloring looked like she was changing. I had to get off this continent. I had to escape. My eyes went wide as a wall of blackness rose up in front of the car. A growl came from my throat. If I was going to die tonight would be that night. My foot pushed the petal down hard. The car sped up. The male came from the shadows as his eyes glowed with anger. My head ducked low as the car slammed into the creature and the blackness. I felt the arms of the male sweep over me but his body went through mine and the whole car as the blackness swallowed us up. Everything around me went black.

A soft groan came from my throat as I felt the warmth of something touch my skin. My eyes opened and squint for everything around me was too bright. My hands went up to shield my face before my eyes had time to adjust. I peeked out the windshield to only to go wide-eyed. I gasped and tried to find a place to hide as the sun was up. My hand touched the window but for some strange reason I wasn't burning. My eyes stared out at the sun. My body slowly moved and opened the door. I slowly stepped out into the sun and looked into the sky. It looked so foreign to me for I haven't been in the sun for 15 years. My head turned and looked around the desert sands. There was nothing in sight anywhere around me. My hand covers over my eyes as my head lifts to look up once more.

"How the hell can this be happening to me?" I asked out loud. No answer came as my lips press some. My hand went over my chest. I still had no heartbeat. How could this happen? I slipped back into the car and turned the key in the ignition. The engine turned over as I put the car in drive. I didn't care how anymore. I just knew I had to keep going. My eyes watched the sands and the sun. I would go in this direction for the sun looked to have been rising from this way. I looked down to the gas gauge and pressed my lips some. Hopefully the half tank will get me to whatever city I was driving towards. My bag was sitting in the seat next to me as I slid it close to me. I would write about this soon enough. It had been several hours and then the car puttered out of gas. I rolled to a stop on the sands as my body leans back against the seat.

My eyes lift out across the sands to see the edge of a town. A smile came to my lips. I pulled my bag out of the car as I walked down the sands towards that town. On the air I could smell the ocean. I was close enough to get out of this country. Whatever had happened I was thankful to get me further away from the blackness creatures and those that fought to free me of them. I walked into the town and found that there was some kind of market going on. I haven't been to a market in 15 years. I walked through the crowds as the humans wondered from one table to another. My red locks bounced down my back as I listened to the voices of bargains going on from those at the tables. I walked to a clothing rack and looked over the long tan and brown outfits. I lift a tan underdress from the rack along with a matching shawl. I found a corset of dark brown that would go well with the underdress. I walked to the woman as her veiled head bowed to me some and smiled through the cover.

"Wish to try them on?" She asked pointing to a curtain at the corner of her stall. I nod as she opens the curtain for me. I step within and close the curtain around my body. I slipped from my other clothes and slip into the dress and corset. I tightened the strings on the corset before drawing the shawl around my head covering my face some. I was bare footed but this did not bother me. I didn't feel the heat or stones on the ground. I folded my clothes up and pushed them into my bag before stepping out from behind the curtain. I held out several dollars to the woman as her eyes widened some.

"I will take them." I said as she nods and takes the money from my hand. "Thank you." I said as she bows some. I walk out of the stall and walk further down the tables. I stopped near a dark brown bag sitting on one of the tables. My hand waved to the man as he came to me. I pointed to the bag and held out some money to him. He smiled and handed me the bag taking my money. I took the bag and slipped my other bag within it. I slipped the cord over my shoulder and side as the other bag now hung there as I wondered through the crowds. I was now heading towards the scent of the ocean. I came out of the crowds and could see the sparkle of the sea. A smile came to my lips under the shawl as my body walked down to the piers. A man that looked like a captain near a large ship stood leaning against a mooring line. His head lifts as I walk towards him.

"Is there a way I can get a ride on one of these to Malta?" I asked in English for he looked like an Englishman. His eyes widened some.

"You speak English?" He asked as I undid the shawl and drew it back from my red locks. His eyes went even wider.

"That I do, sir. I wish to be escorted from this country to Malta, Spain." I said as he looks back to his shirt.

"What price are you willing to pay for such an escort?" He asked looking back to me.

"Three thousand dollars in American money." I said as he gasps. I drew my shawl back over my head covering my face once more.

"That is a lot of money to be carrying in cash, miss." He breathed as I chuckled some.

"It is what I wish to pay for a trip to Malta. If you don't want the money I will go elsewhere and seek a ship to take me there." I said as he touches my arm shaking his head.

"I will take you there, miss. Please. My name is Captain Jules Fredrick. Please come aboard the Skies." He said waving back to the huge ship behind him. I walk with him to the plank that led up to the deck of his ship. I followed him up as we came onto the deck of the ship. Men were cleaning the deck. Their eyes lift towards me and stare as the captain and I pass by. We walk into the cabin on the deck as he walks behind the desk in the back of the cabin. I drew out cash and laid it on his desk. His fingers scooped it up and began to count it. His eyes lift to me.

"I wish not to be disturbed while I stay on the ship." I said as he nods.

"I will show you to a private cabin you can make your own while you stay." He said as I nod some.

"Thank you, Captain. When do you set sail?" I asked.

"In three hours when dusk hits. The Med will be calm this night. It will take this ship two days to hit the port of Malta." He said as I nod.

"Thank you." I said as he nods. He placed the money in a safe behind his desk. I had heard the numbers of the combination before the lock clicked to let him into the safe. He tucked the money between other bills and closed the door of the floor safe. He walked out from behind the desk and walked towards the door. His hand makes a guide behind my back as I walked out of the cabin with him. My body followed him up some steps before coming to the stern and walked down another set of steps into the bows of the ship. He opened a door and looked to me.

"This should be comfortable enough for you while we sail. Do not fear my men and if any of them give you troubles I will cut them down as an example to the rest of my crew." He said as I chuckled some. I slipped into the room past him and turned.

"No one will bother me, Captain. I'm very capable of handling any that would cause me trouble." I said as his eyes watched me.

"You are barefooted, miss." He said as I lift the dress some to look down to my toes.

"The shoes I had worn wore through. I shall bathe to clean up." I said as my eyes went up to him.

"There is running water from the faucets. I will have one of my crew to pick up a pair of soft toed shoes for you before we leave port." He said as I slowly nod.

"Thank you, Captain Fredrick." I said as he bows some before closing the door behind him leaving me alone in the room. A soft yawn came from my throat. I was quite tired. I went to the basin and ran water into it. My hand slid through the water as my eyes lift to the porthole. I could still see people wondering around in the market. I saw a young male run down the plank into the market. A soft chuckle came from my lips. I washed up before slipping the tan gown, corset, and shawl back around my flesh. My red locks remained loose down my back as I watched the humans wonder around the market. The thought of me still being a vampire came to my mind as the thought of walking in the warm sun filled my thoughts. How was this possible? Was I changing back to a human? I just didn't understand. I sat down on the bed and looked around the simple room. A bed, water basin, and a small table with two chairs sat in this room around me. My bag sat on the table. I could hear the heavy footsteps of the captain wondering down the steps towards my door. His knock came as I drew the shawl down off my head and walked to the door. His eyes widen as my eyes went up to him and his shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. My eyes went down to the tan slippers in his hand.

"They will work wonderfully, Captain Fredrick." I said as a smile came to his lips. He held them out to me.

"I hope they fit you." He says as I take the slippers. I walked to the bed and sat down slipping them onto my feet. They had fit perfectly.

"They fit quite well. Thank you." I said as he nods. I stood up and walked towards him. I wish to go out on deck and look out to the water." I said as he chuckles some.

"There will be a better view when we get out onto open water, miss." He said as I smile some.

"Tessa. My name is Tessa." I said as he smiles.

"Such a beautiful name to a beautiful woman." He said as I felt the glow of blush come to my cheeks.

"I am no such creature, Captain Fredrick." I said gently.

"But you are beautiful, Tessa. I'm sure at the setting of the sun you will glow." He said as my chest tightens some. I stifle a soft yawn from my lips making my chest rise and fall with the exhale of forced in air. "Maybe you should get some rest. You look tired." He said as my eyes went to him.

"Maybe you are right. But when dusk comes please wake me so I may see it." I said as he nods and closes the door. I listen to him walk away from the door before going back up the steps to the stern. I went to the door and bolted it shut. I went to the bed and laid back. My head touched the pillow before sleep took me quickly. My body stirred as I heard a knock on the door. My eyes open as my body sits up from the bed. I could feel the approaching sunset. I got up from the bed acting like I was wiping the sleep from my eyes as I unbolted the door opening it. My eyes looked up to Jules standing at the door.

"We are about to sail. You wish to see the sunset." He said holding out his hand to me. I laid my hand in his as he drew me out of my room. I closed the door behind me and followed him up the steps onto the deck. My eyes went towards the sunset. My chest tightened at the beautiful sight before me. The ship was sailing towards the sun. Jules walked me out towards the forward of the ship as some of his crew were staring at me as we passed by. My hands touched the railing at the forward part of the ship as I felt Jules standing there behind me. I could feel him watching me. My long red locks blew up with the wind that blew against my flesh. The shawl slipped off my flesh and flew up into the air. I heard Jules gasp as I turned to see him try to grab at the shawl. I chuckled some as the men ran around trying to grab the fabric that floated out the wind back towards the way we had come from.

"Damn! Grab that!" He yelled to his men. They scrambled but the shawl flew off the aft as I laughed some. Jules turned to me with wide eyes. My hair blew around me against my back with the winds.

"It's replaceable, Captain Fredrick. It means nothing to me." I said as his eyes went aft to see that the shawl was now just a dot on the wind. "Do not worry about it." I said as Jules looked to me once more.

"But it looked beautiful around your tender shoulders, Tessa." He said as I chuckled some.

"It is just material, Captain. It does not matter to what is at hand, sir. When we get to Malta I can always buy many more. I do not worry about such things." I said as his eyes watched me.

"You do glow with the last of the sun's rays, Tessa. So damn beautiful." He breathed as I chuckled and shook my head some before turning to look at the sunset once more. When the sun sank into the horizon I turned to see Jules giving orders to his men. I walk from the forward towards the steps of the stern. A scruffy yet handsome man at the steps coming down stepped to the side watching me as I passed by him. My eyes went back to him as he swallowed some. His loin was hard in his pants. He was quite cute. His hair was silken black and his eyes were blue in color. His scruffy beard was nicely trimmed up. His hand slid over the front of his pants trying to hide the arousal in his loins. I chuckled some and walked up onto the stern once more. I stepped down the steps and knew that he would follow me. His interest was piqued. I walked to my cabin as my head turned hearing his footsteps come down the steps. He stepped around the steps moving towards me. I turned as he came before my flesh.

"You shouldn't be down here. Your captain will be upset that you come after me." I said gently as his eyes watched me. His fingers came up and slid over my cheek as I felt blush come to my skin.

"Chambers, are you down here?" Jules voice came as I drew into my cabin and the man turned hurrying away from my cabin. I heard his footsteps go up the steps as Jules told him to do something. I closed my door silently and bolted it closed. I walked to the bed and laid back down. My head touched the pillow as my eyes stared out the porthole. My body rolled onto my side as I undid the strings of the corset. I slipped the corset off and laid it on the chair by the table. My eyes go to the door as a knock came. My body sat up as I stood and went to the door unbolting it. I opened the door to find Jules standing there. His eyes went wide as he looked away from my body in the under dress.

"Is something wrong, Captain Fredrick?" I asked gently as his chest grows tight some before looking into my eyes.

"Was someone down here bothering you?" He asked as my eyes looked back and forth down the hallway playing like I didn't know what he was talking about. I looked back to him.

"Not that I know of. Is something wrong?" I asked as his eyes passed back and forth down the hallway. His eyes came back to me and shakes his head some. "Goodnight, captain." I said gently as he bowed some before walking back towards the steps. I watch him walk up the steps before I close my door bolting it once more. I walked back to the bed and laid down on my side once more. My eyes closed and sleep slowly took me this time.

(His fingers slid over my thighs as my head lifts at his soft touch. His heated mouth slid down over my stomach as my body trembles and a soft whimper came from my throat. My body shivers as my head lifts and gasps came from my throat. His tongue slipped over my clit making my hands clench to fists into his long locks. My eyes were closed as a moan came from my throat. His tongue invaded my flesh drinking up my juices as my heart pounds wildly. I gasped as his body rose up and his hard loin split the lips of my womb before burying deep into my core. A groan escapes both our lips before his mouth crushes mine.)

My eyes open to a soft knocking on my door. My hand slid over my chest. My heart was still as stone in my chest. My eyes go to the door as another knock came. I got up from the bed and unbolted the lock before opening the door some. The black haired male stood there. My auspex could hear the soft heartbeats of the sleeping crew. I could even hear the soft snoring of Jules up in his cabin. My eyes went to the man named Chambers before my door. I opened my door and placed a finger to my lips as he nods. He stepped within as I closed the door and bolted it. His fingers turned me to face him as his fingers slid over my cheek.

His mouth crushed mine as his arms slipped around me. His body rippled in muscle as he draws me back towards the bed. My body stood on toes before he took me down upon the bed. His body rolled on top of mine as my head lifts into his hungry kiss. My eyes closed as I felt his fingers slipping my underdress up over my thighs and then my hips. My cheeks burned with blush as I forced the blood to move there. I gasped in his lips as his hard loin slid up my inner thighs. The head of his loin split the lips of my womb before burying deep into my core.

A soft groan came from his lips in mine as my hands pressed gently as his shoulders. His breath huffs against my face as my legs dangled over his hard flanks. My breasts bounced and rolled against his chest as a soft whimper came from my throat. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as my head lifts. His finger slid over my lips as I nod some. His mouth went down sucking my left nipple into his mouth. My skin felt warm to him so he would see that he was fucking a dead chick. Blush of life was a good thing when I needed to release the stress of the whole ordeal I have been through. I moaned softly in his ear as his black locks brushed over my nose. My lips kissed and moved over his throat as I felt juices slip from my slit down my butt to the bed.

I felt my fangs grow long in my lips. My body trembles as his thrusts started to pick up speed in my flesh. I whimpered softly in his ear as I playful bit at his shoulder not letting my fangs sink in just yet. My fingers clench in his hair as he huffs and thrusts harder on my flesh. He growls out lowly taking hold of my wrists and pushing them down to the bed. my head lifts against his hair as my jaw drops and a soft moan came from my throat. My toes curl as my legs dangle over his hard flanks.

He groans out burying his loin deep into my core. I felt his heated spunk fill my womb as my fangs sank into his shoulder. He groans out as his body clenches around my flesh. His hands released my wrists as my arms went around him holding him tightly to my skin. His loin shot another stream of heated seed into my flesh as he groans softly. I drank enough to fill me before I released his throat and licked the wound closed. He like many others will not remember me drinking from their flesh. His mouth came up crushing mine as he laid against my flesh. His loin was buried deep and throbbed gently as his spasm subsided. Having sex with a vampire was an erotic touch. The bite is sexual pleasure to any human. The second shot of seed is a natural reaction from intercourse.