Foreign Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish, milady." He breathed gently. His lips kissed and moved slowly down over my throat as my head lifts. My fingers slid over his chest as his lips were gentle on my breasts. My fingers clenched at his hair as my eyes close to slits.

"Your strength will be more than ten men and your speed will pick up the more you drink at my blood. I will protect you when needed." I said gently as his eyes looked up to me.

"Chambers is my last name. My first is Alexander." He said gently as I smile.

"I know. I can taste it in your blood." I said gently as his head lays on my chest. His loin slipped from my womb as we laid in one another's arms. My eyes closed as a soft sigh came from my throat. I felt sleep take me.

When night came my eyes opened. Alex was sleeping still next to me. I kissed his head gently and drew up from the bed. Night had come. I went to the bathroom and slipped under the water of the shower. I could feel that we were close to land. I turned as Alex's arms slipped around my flesh. My head lifts as his mouth crushed mine. My back touched against the wall as my legs slips up over his thigh and his hard loin pressed against my slit.

"Beautiful." He breathed breaking the kiss down to my breasts. His loin slipped through the lips of my womb burying deep into my flesh. His knees bent with each thrust. My lips slipped down over his throat as my fangs sank into his throat. He groans and lifts his head. "It feels so damn good." He breathed through another moan. His blood slid down my throat as he growls out and plows harder on my flesh. The water slapped our flesh with each thrust. I released his throat licking the wound closed before my lips went up and crushed his. I cut into my tongue as his tongue slipped through my lips. He was bound to me now. He grunts and growls as he swallows at my blood. My breasts bounced and rubbed up against his chest as his strength could be felt now with the binding of my blood to him. He slams harder on my flesh. He growls out and groans hard as his body was buried as deep as he could go in my flesh. His loin pulsed and pumped his hot seed into my flesh. He released my lips and huffed in my face as his eyes watched me.

"You belong to me now, Alex." I breathed gently.

"Yes, Milady." He breathed as my fingers slip down over his cheek and chest.

"We must get dressed. We are coming into port now. The night has come. We must continue to keep moving. There are others like me that still search for me." I said as he nods. His fingers rubbed over my flesh helping me wash up. We turned off the water and stepped out. We dried up and dressed. He takes up my bag as we walk from the room. Lewis was coming down the hallway towards us. We met him halfway as he smiled.

"You both look refreshed. We are coming into port now." He said as I held onto Alex's hand as we followed Lewis up a ladder well. We came out on deck as darkness was touched by port light. Alex stood by my side as I watched the mooring lines thrown over the sides to those waiting at the peer. When the boat was secure and the ramp was lowered Alex and I walked down the ramp with Lewis. Lewis turned to us.

"Thank you for bringing us to land, Captain." I said as Lewis nods.

"It was a pleasure, miss. I suggest you both find a hotel room for the evening. It gets dangerous during the night." Lewis said.

"Thank you. We will do that." I said as Lewis walked back up the ramp onto his ship. Alex looked to me as we walked away down the peer. "We will get a taxi to head further into Malta. When we are able to fly out of here." I said as he pats my hand gently nodding.

"Where do you plan to fly to, milady?" He asked as I watched him a moment.

"I'm not quite sure. There are places I have yet to see and things I have yet to do. I will pick a place when we go to the airport during the daylight. Tonight let us get further in the country and go from there. If I am able to wonder through the sun like I have been we may be able to live in peace and not be bothered by others of my species somehow." I said as he watches me. He holds out his arms to me as I slip my arm in his wondering until we came out of the ship yards. We wondered down the street together watching around.

"If you are a vampire are there more like you?" Alex asked as my eyes went to him.

"There are vampires everywhere, Alex. Here in Malta are the Sabbat. I will let you pick up the books to read about our kinds sometime when we are settled." I said as he nods. My hand lifts out to a taxi coming up the road. Though taxi in this place was a cart with a driver and Italian words on a painted sign hanging on the cart said taxi. The man stopped the cart with the horse. He spoke some in Italian.

"He wishes to know where it is we want to go, milady." Alex said as I smiled some.

"Tell him a hotel of decent quality." I said as Alex nods. Alex spoke Italian to the man as the driver nods. Alex helped me up into the back of the cart before climbing in sitting next to me. The taxi was covered with canvas. The ride was a bit bumpy but it really didn't bother me. Alex took up my hand and kissed it as my eyes went to him and a smile came to my lips.

"We will be truly safe, Milady. We don't have to look back upon what is chasing us. We can look head to the future." He said as I watched his eyes. I wish I could tell him that it would be true and we didn't have worry about the elders or any of the other vampires that were chasing after me. I wish I could tell him that the darkness wasn't closing in on our existence but even now in my unbeaten heart that it was a lie. A soft smile came to my lips as I pressed his hand gently. Even now I knew that if it came to the extreme danger of the others coming after us I would kill him to protect him from any of the horrors that would befall him if the elders saw him unfit to be around or near me. I'm too young of a vampire to be ghouling a human. But something about him had drawn me to do this to him. Was it his humanity? Was it his rugged beauty? A soft chuckle came from my throat as his eyes watched me.

"Is something amusing?" He asked as I smirk some.

"It is nothing, Alex." I said as the man stopped the carriage. Alex helped me out as I handed the man some money before walking up the steps of the hotel. The old man that sat behind the counter looked almost asleep leaning back in his chair. My eyes went to Alex as he chuckles some. The old man's eyes opened and went wide before his bone creaking body got up from the chair. He groaned and yawned some wiping the sleep from his eyes. "It has been a long night for you, sir." I said gently as his chest tightens some.

"Nah, ma'am, work during the day and then a double shift at night is wearing me thin." He said as I looked up to Alex.

"We wish a room for the night, sir." Alex said as the man nods. He brings out a book and turns it to us holding out a pen. Alex takes the pen and writes his name in the book.

"That will be 24 lira." The man says.

"Do you take American?" I asked as the man nods. I give him some money as he turns to the register and gives me change in lira. He lays a key on the counter as Alex picks it up. We walk up the steps and find our room.

The room was small but hold fine for the rest of the night. I walked to the window and looked out the curtains as I heard Alex lock the door when he closed it. The bed sat in the center of the room. My head turned as I heard Alex's stomach growl in hunger. His eyes came to me as a smile came to my lips. I hold out some money to him.

"Go get something to eat, Alex. I want to take a shower and lay down a while." I said as he stood up from the bed and stared down at me. His fingers wrapped around the money before his lips touched mine. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I will return soon, Milady." He breathed as I nod.

"Please be careful." I said gently as he nods. He turns and unlocks the door before stepping out. I heard the lock turn and hear his footsteps wonder down the hall. I walked to the window and saw Alex walk out and down the street. My eyes watched him walk further into the city. From here and behind a closed window I could hear a couple restaurants bustling with life.

My eyes lift towards the sky. A frown turned my lips down as I could see the red star getting closer. I wished it would just go away and leave me out of whatever prophecy it was bringing the vampires out to find me. My head turned as my body stiffened up. I had not heard him but Mythos stood in the room behind me. His red hair was loose down his back and his chest was bare. His body looked nearly solid as his strange silvery eyes watched me.

"How did you find me, Mythos?" I asked as his arm unfolded from his chest.

"It is coming closer for us to join, woman. The vessel that is to house my being has touched the painting that has awoken my spirit. We are coming to find you. You cannot run from this fate. It will happen wherever you run." His voice was slightly different from the Mythos I had met back in the states. There was a different look upon him.

"Who are you?" I asked as his body stepped towards me. My body didn't move because he was a spirit and not real on this plane without the body that was to house him.

"I am your destiny. The vessel had been shocked by your skin and you felt it too from his touch. Stop running and go back to the vessel. You cannot escape your fate." He said stopping before my flesh.

"Who are you?" I asked as his eyes wondered down over my flesh. "I'm nothing but a thin blood not worth being in any damn prophecy on this worthless piece of rock." I said as his eyes came back to mine.

"You are the blood of the gods, woman. Your very essence floods the senses. You are a vampire that walks in the sunlight. You are different from every damn thin blood that came after my children." He said as my eyes widened and my body stopped back.

"Caine." I breathed. He reached out trying to grab my wrist but his hand went through my skin as a growl came from his throat. "Gahanna is coming for our kind, isn't it?" I asked as his body stepped towards me.

"I'm not coming to kill all the vampires. I'm coming to lay seed and earn the forgiveness of god." He breathed as a sudden chill went down my spine.

"Vampires can't have children." I said as his body was inches from him as his eyes watched me.

"You aren't like the others. You are a day-walker. Your womb is not stone." He said as my hand slid over my stomach some. "You aren't pregnant yet. Only the seed from my loins will bring child to your womb." He breathed as I felt the heart in my chest thud hard. His eyes went down towards my chest. "You are quite beautiful. I will take such pleasure in pleasuring your flesh before all the eyes of the vampires." He breathed as I felt blush come to my cheeks. "It is amazing how flush your skin gets and the huffs of breath that come from your throat. You are a living vampire." He breathed as my back touched a wall with him getting closer to my flesh. My head turned away as it felt like he was getting more solid the closer he was to me. My hand went out and actually thrust him away from me. He grinned some as his fangs showed on his upper and lower jaw.

"Begone!" I hissed as his eyes sparkled before his body disappeared from this room. My heart was still pounding in my chest and I wished it would just stop. It wasn't fear but I didn't like the feelings he brought out towards me. My head turned as I heard footsteps walking towards the hotel. My eyes came to Alex coming up the street. A sigh came from my throat as I watched him walk into the hotel. I went into the bathroom slipping from my clothes and stepped under the warm water as my eyes clothes. I heard the lock turn on the door before the door to the room opened.

I washed at my flesh as soap suds slid down over my flesh. My head turned as the shower door opened and Alex smiled as he came into the water before me. His fingers slipped over my cheek as my fingers slid over his bare chest. His arms slipped around my flesh drawing me up against him as his mouth crushed mine. My breasts pressed up against his chest as his tongue slipped through my lips to play with my tongue. My back touched against the wall of the shower as his loin throbbed against my stomach. Caine's face flashed behind my closed eyelids as I gasped and clenched up in his arms.

"Stop." I hissed as his body stiffens against my slick body. "We have to stop." I breathed gently. I felt his loin slip from my flesh as he releases my wrists and my legs down to the floor of the shower. My fingers slid around his cheeks as his wondering eyes watched me. "Forgive me." I whispered.

"I will never blame you." He breathed as my fingers press gently. It was quick as his neck snaps and he falls against my chest. My arms slipped around his naked wet flesh. I sank down to the floor of the shower with Alex in my arms. I felt actual tears slip down my cheeks holding Alex against my body. I cried holding him tightly against me. Losing another in my unlife was going to be the death of me.

"Never. Never again." I whisper as the tears tumbled down my cheeks. When the tears stopped my body stood leaving Alex's body in the shower. I dried off and slipped into a pair of pants and a black turtleneck. I slipped on socks and shoes before taking up my brush and attacked the knots of my long red locks. "Rest in peace, Alex. Your death was not in vain." I breathed packing up my bag and walked from the room. My body was a mist moving out and away from the hotel. I would only travel during the night. Sleep during the day and be as I was made. Be a vampire. A monster that should still be sleeping in the grave that had been made for me 15 years ago. With killing Alex the way I had done I think I lost a bit of my humanity.

The night air slipped over my skin as the soft thump of my heart was irritating me. I tried to stop the thump and the pumping of my blood through my veins but it refused. My hand went to my chest. I would rip the damn thing from my chest to stop it if I had to. A hand grabbed my wrist as my eyes lift to Caine standing there when my body had stopped. He nearly felt real but I could still see through him.

"Stop running from this woman." He hissed as I glare at him and shake his hand off my wrist.

"Get away from me. I refuse to be touched by a creature like you." I hissed. "I would rather be dead then be touched by the damned." I hissed putting my hand to my chest once more.

"You cannot kill yourself. You are immortal." Caine hissed as I stare at him. "Why do you think you didn't die in that accident? Why do you think the angels stopped from taking you? You are just as cursed as I am. I killed Abel to protect him from the devil. I took the deal the devil wanted my brother to be in. I became the father of the vampires and the nightmare to the humans." He hissed as I stared at him. My hand lowered from my chest.

"I'm not an angel anymore, Caine. Being turned into a vampire has torn my wings to pieces. I am nothing but undead dirt." I said in whisper as his chest tightens.

"That is a lie." He breathed. His arm tried to wrap around my waist but I used my celerity and left him standing there.

It's been two weeks since I last saw him. I have run from Spain through Europe and into Russia. Sitting here now at my little cabin in the woods I stare into the foreign sky of strange stars. My eyes shift towards the moon and the red star that looked ever so close to the earth. I had heard over the Russian radio waves that people fear the coming of the end for the red star has stopped moving near the moon. They feared the end of days was coming. A soft chuckle came from my throat. Foolish mortals. The thought rang through my head.

"You can only run so far before I could come to you in the flesh." Caine's voice came as my body stands up from my porch swing. My eyes came to Vladimir, Mythos, and many of the elders walking through the snow towards my cabin. Vladimir and the other elders stopped as Mythos stepped out towards me. My eyes go past to see vampires at the tree line watching. My eyes go to Mythos once more. I lift a detonator and sit down on my steps.

"I'm tired. The only ones safe of not dying are the undead dirtbags at the tree line. This entire area is rigged to blow up. Everything under the snow around this house will tear me and everyone who stands within that line." I said as Mythos stops and stares at me. Vladimir's eyes widen as he steps forward but Mythos held up his hand as Vladimir swallows some.

"You would blow us sky high?" Mythos asked as I chuckle some.

"You can walk away from this, Mythos. All of you can leave. Let me go. I want nothing to do with this damned prophecy. Caine made me kill Alex. He made me kill my ghoul that would have loved me to the end of time. Go be his vessel and go after someone that wants to be the undead." I said as I turn and walk up towards the door of my cabin. I yelped as I was shocked and the detonator was ripped from my hand thrown backwards. My head turned as the detonator flew into the air. Vladimir lunges and catches the detonator as my eyes went to Mythos. I tried to pull from his grasp. His eyes glow a crimson red color as he forces against me into the cabin. The door slammed shut behind him bolting as my free hand went to his chest. "Release me, Mythos." I hissed as I cringed at his skin shocking mine. A gasp comes from my throat as he thrusts me down on the bed. My hands tried to push him away but he forces my wrists down to the bed. His eyes stared into mine.

"I am no longer Mythos." He breathed.

"Caine." I breathed before his mouth crushed mine. His tongue snaked its way into my mouth. My hands balled to fists feeling his hard loin throb against my stomach. I gasped in his mouth as I feel him shred my clothing. He forces my wrists under my body as one hand holds them tightly and his free hand pulls my straining legs up over his hard flanks. I break the kiss to the side as a cry comes from my throat for his hard throb split the lips of my womb burying deep to my core. My head lifts as an unwanted moan comes from my throat. My eyes open seeing the ceiling of my bedroom glow crimson red in color. His mouth went down sucking my breasts into his mouth. My body trembles as he growls and grunts thrusting on my body. My juices flow down my slit to the bed under me as my head shakes back and forth casting my long red locks over my face. A yelp comes from my throat as his fangs sank deep into my breast. My back arches up towards him feeling my orgasm coming closer. Howling winds blew hard around the cabin as I feel the tremble and creaking of the wood. My fangs showed and sank into his shoulder as he grunts and thrusts harder on my body. I swallow mouthfuls of his blood as a sonic percussion of some sort slipped off our flesh.

My eyes squeezed shut as it sounded like the whole cabin ripped apart around us. I felt my back leave the bed as our bodies were lifted from the destroyed cabin. Through slits I saw the debris swirling and lifting us higher towards the red star. My fangs release his throat as a scream comes from my throat. Caine releases my breast as his mouth covered in my blood crushes mine. His arms held my thighs and hands at bay as his hips thrust his throb deeper into my core. I yelped in his lips as his loin slammed up and over my cervix. This tightened my body with his tongue snaking mine and my body trembling hard into an orgasm. I felt my juices drip from my slit as my toes curl and my body struggles in his hold.

He snarls out as my eyes open and breaks the kiss to the side as a scream comes from my throat. His loin buried and throbbed hard filling my flesh with his hot seed. The red star seemed to surround our bodies as he screams out with me. The power pulsed and took us within the folds of the star. His mouth crushes mine as our arms wrap around the other. My eyes close as another sonic percussion slipped off our flesh over and over. When the glow of the red star finally died away I felt Caine's loin release my womb of his hold. My world was spinning hard as we break the kiss and my head lies on his shoulder. The flapping of wings drew my weary eyes to behind him seeing the large white wings spread and hold our bodies in the sky. My head turns and looks down to the earth seeing so many people bowing low to us.