Forever Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you see I have..." He put his hands in the pocket. "...this."

He had a lighter in his pocket?

"You had that and you still watched me as I struggled to make the fire." He yelled as he touched his head in surprise. "Why did you do that?"

Marcos was so mad that Ramon had a lighter in his pocket and yet he watched him as he struggled to make the fire for the two of them.

"Wait a minute," Ramon smiled at him. "I thought you told me that you would make the fire. All I did was obeying you."

"Since when did you do what I told you to do?" Marcos groaned.

"Hey! Don't blame me for this. This is what you get for trying to act smart but it only proves that I am smarter." Ramon laughed as he knelt down to put together the branches which he had kicked. He pressed the lighter and voila, the flame from the lighter made the branches to ignite.

"There you go." Ramon gushed. "Now we have a fire."

Marcos was still burning with anger. After 20 minutes of struggling to make a fire, he found out that Ramon had a lighter with him.

"I know you are probably wondering where I got that lighter." Ramon said as he put more wood on the fire.

"Where did you get it?" Marcos asked with a 'tell me right now' face. "Don't tell me you smoke."

"I don't." Ramon said as he got up. "But I got it from someone who was about to light a cigarette in the boat."Ramon said and started moving away from him.

"Where are you going?" Marcos shouted.

"You don't expect that fire to last till morning, do you?"

Right! He should have thought about that. Marcos noticed that Ramon was not like he had been earlier but he seemed cheerful and was now arguing with him. Not an argument like they were fighting or something but an argument like he was enjoying making fun of him and he was really enjoying his new mood though he had made him mad just a few seconds ago.

"Let me come with you." He yelled.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Ramon shouted while still going. "Why don't you grab us some fruits before it gets too dark?"

"Okay!" Marcos shouted. "Be careful!"

"You too," Ramon shouted. Marcos felt so good that Ramon told him to be careful.

He went and picked some papayas since it was the only fruit which they had seen on the island and came back to find that Ramon was not yet back. He got a little worried and decided to look for him but almost bumped into him when he turned to go into the direction where he had gone earlier. He had a lot of wood with him and it would help for the night. Marcos helped him with some and they put some on the fire which made a giant fire that it suddenly became warm.

Marcos sat on one side of the fire while Ramon sat on the other side and soon it became dark. It was darker than Marcos had thought it would be and the only noise he heard was the water from the sea as the current made its magic making the water move back and forth. If not for the fire, Marcos wouldn't have been able to see Ramon on the other side.

After a while both of them had their dinner, papaya to be specific and Marcos was just staring at Ramon while he ate. He was looking so handsome in the light of the fire and he ate his papaya calmly as if he was thinking of something. He was looking in the fire while he ate his fruit calmly. Marcos wanted to say something but he didn't want to spoil the mood he was in. Then all of a sudden he couldn't get his eyes off Ramon. It was like his eyes were glued to him wondering how it would be like to have a boyfriend like Ramon.

Oh! How he wished he was putting his arms around him as he planted kisses all over his face and his neck. How he wished he was holding Ramon in his arms while he sat between his legs providing him with his body warmth. Wait! He couldn't do all those things but maybe he could bring Ramon really close to him and he had a plan just to make that happen. He would soon find out just how scared Ramon could really be.

Marcos continued eating his papaya and was soon full that he even stretched his arms. He was thirsty but he was not planning on asking Ramon for a coconut.

"Hey!" Ramon shouted.

"Uh," He exclaimed as he looked towards Ramon. Then a coconut came flying which he caught with his hands. It was like Ramon read his mind that he was thirsty. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Thank you." He yelled as he made a hole through the coconut.

He drank the liquid from the coconut fast and he felt so relieved. He was neither hungry nor thirsty and now he could go to sleep without worrying about anything. He took a deep breath of satisfaction and inhaled slowly. He took another deep cool breath but stopped before he could even exhale when he looked at Ramon.

Ramon was now drinking his coconut but this time it was different. He held it close to his mouth but the liquid made its way to his neck and it caught Marcos' attention. The way the trachea moved as he swallowed the liquid was just perfect and lovely to his sight. He felt the urge to lick that liquid on his hairless chin and move his tongue to his lips and suck them with his tongue while he made his way to that beautiful forehead which...

"Hey!" Ramon shouted getting him out of his thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry." He apologized.

They sat there quietly until Marcos decided it was time to test Ramon. He slowly took a glance at Ramon who was busy looking lost as he stared in the fire. He apologized to Ramon in his heart but he really needed to do that. As the both of them sat to the quietness of the night Marcos heard the trees rattle due to friction and he took it as an opportunity to implement his plan.

"Hey, did you hear that?" He said softly to Ramon.

"What is it?" Ramon asked.

"I heard something." He said softly. "It came from over there." Marcos pointed to the direction Ramon was sitting.

"Are you sure?" Ramon gasped.

"Yeah," He answered as if he was worried.

"What do you think it is?" Ramon stuttered.

"Maybe it's a wild animal." He said as he moved a bit further from the fire.

"What?" Ramon gasped as he quickly got up and headed towards Marcos.

Now this was going somewhere.

Ramon moved quickly and sat next to Marcos. He was very close that Marcos could feel his body heat. Marcos gave a smile which he was sure Ramon didn't see because he was too busy trying to look around probably to see if he could see the wild animal that he had mentioned.

"Don't worry," He giggled. "I am sure that it was just the trees rattling."

Ramon didn't respond but just kept looking around. So he was scared after that little stunt Marcos had played. He planned on getting closer to Ramon and if possible put an arm around him and sees his reaction. As he was about to move, he suddenly felt the urge to urinate.

Damn urine! Why did it have to come when he was about to get close to Ramon? This was really not what he had in mind but it was nature's call and he had to respond.

Marcos got up but felt Ramon held his hand in fear.

"Hey!" Ramon shouted. "Where are you going?"

"I have to pee." He responded.

"Please, don't leave me alone here?" Ramon begged.

Ramon must have been really scared. He was really begging him to stay something that had never happened before. Maybe this was the time to be useful and who knows, maybe Ramon might cling to him the whole night and he didn't want to feel anything more than Ramon's body close to him while they lay on the sand. He couldn't wait to feel Ramon's breath as he slept and probably hear his sexy snores.

"I won't go far and if you want..." He paused and looked at Ramon. "...you can come with me and wait."

"N-no," Ramon stammered as he released his hand. "I will just be here waiting for you. You should just hurry up, okay."

"I won't take long." Marcos assured as he began going from Ramon.

He went a few meters away and stood there. He unzipped his trouser and got out his flaccid dick. As the hot piss made its way out of his dick, he couldn't help but close his eyes and moan a bit. He felt relieved as the last stream of piss escaped from his cock. He zipped up his trouser s and turned to go back to Ramon. He saw that Ramon was looking around everywhere and he knew that he might have been really scared. He walked faster and finally reached Ramon who gave him a 'thank God you are here' smile which he really welcomed because he really liked Ramon's smile. Did he say like? He loved Ramon's smile. Ramon had like the best smile he had ever seen. It was angelic and sexy.

"You startled me." Ramon whispered when he sat closer than he had been before he went to pee.

"Sorry." He apologized with a smile.

Ramon gave him a smile and they sat looking at the fire. After a while, Marcos got up and put more wood on the fire and it was now brighter than before. He went back and sat close to Ramon who seemed to be cheerful that evening. Marcos didn't know what to make of it whether Ramon was like that because he was scared or because he really wanted to be cheerful.

They sat for sometime without speaking and Marcos noticed that Ramon was now dozing and finding it difficult to stay straight.

"Hey!" he whispered. "Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah," Ramon whispered. "But I am scared."

"Don't worry I will be here with you the rest of the night." Ramon reassured him. "I don't mind if you sleep on my shoulder."

"No!" Ramon stuttered. "I am fine."

Marcos didn't say anything but just continued staring at the fire. 5 minutes might have passed when he felt something on his shoulder. It was Ramon's head and he was leaning on his shoulder. He smiled when he looked at the sleeping Ramon on his shoulder. He looked so peaceful, so young and so handsome that Marcos' heart jumped with joy at the thought of having Ramon sleep in his arms. How he had waited for this moment and now it had presented itself in front of him. Of course he didn't plan on doing anything to Ramon, he wouldn't do that to the only boy he liked so much.

After a few minutes, he slowly lay on the sand and brought Ramon to his chest feeling the softness of his hair on his chin which tickled him. He held him really tightly making sure that he made him warm through the night. It felt so good having Ramon in his arms. It was like they were lovers and it was such an intense feeling knowing that he would wake up with Ramon in his arms. He kept on smiling while Ramon snored softly which he found really sexy. His smile couldn't disappear and he thought that was the longest he had ever smiled.

He started feeling sleepy himself so he kissed Ramon's hair and said goodnight and closed his eyes hoping that the morning would come with luck for him and that he would be on good terms with Ramon.

He closed his eyes and just let the island take him to the world of dreams where he hoped to dream about Ramon.

******

Ramon woke up and it was like a sheet was covered on him. When he opened his eyes, it was already morning and the sun had already risen. He quickly got up and something fell off him. He realized that it was Marcos' red shirt and it was on him. Why did Ramon cover him with his shirt?

This meant that Marcos was not wearing his shirt and it was a cold morning. The fire was still burning but only little. He looked everywhere to see if he could see Marcos but did not see him anywhere. Where could he have gone early in the morning?

A few moments later, he saw Marcos in the water with a stick on his hand which he was busy putting in the water as if he was trying to catch something. Ramon smiled and decided to put on Marcos' shirt. He took it and smelled it before he put it on. He didn't know why he did that but the shirt smelled of Marcos' cologne and his manly scent which felt so good to him.

He really hoped that Marcos had not seen him smell the shirt or the guy would raise questions. Then one thing and the other hit him. He had spent a night with Marcos alone and nothing had happened. Marcos didn't even try to rape him or anything but he was just a gentle man throughout the night and even sacrificed his shirt to keep him from the cold. This was strange because he had been scared that he was done for. He even rejected when Marcos had offered his shoulder to sleep on because he had been too scared that Marcos would surely rape him but he was safe this morning.

Marcos had really changed and this was the guy whom he would really like to know and probably be friends with him despite the fact that he was the cause for what had happened. He was to be blamed also. If only he had allowed Marcos to hold him on the ship then nothing like that would have happened. He would have been home with his father and brother. But what happened had happened and there was nothing he could do. He just prayed that his father was alright and that his brother was not too worried about him. If only he could make a call to tell them he was alright and of his whereabouts.

Ramon picked up the phone and began pressing the power on button but nothing worked. He tried and tried but not even a blink on the phone.

"Good morning?" He heard a sweet voice filled with happiness ask.

He looked up to see Ramon standing in front of him shirtless. He caught his eyes and he found him himself staring at that body.

"Good morning?" He stuttered.

Marcos' body was breath taking. It was beautiful, sexy muscular and hairy which added to the way he viewed it. His arms were muscular and the six-parks were just phenomenal. He had an athlete's body and everything about him was just perfect. Marcos coughed and he realized that he might have been staring a little bit too much.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Look what I have." Marcos shouted in excitement.

Ramon looked and Marcos had two fish in his hands. His eyes opened wide because he couldn't believe that Marcos had actually caught fish.

"How did you get those?" Ramon babbled as he got up.

"With this," Marcos gushed as he raised a stick which had a sharp edge. Not like an arrow but it hard some sort of sharp edge.

"I wanted you to have something else for breakfast." Marcos said as he gave the fish to Ramon. "It might have taken longer but at least I got something."

Did he just say he wanted Ramon to have something else for breakfast? How sweet. This guy was really a heart-throb.

"Thank you so much." Ramon gushed. "I really appreciate this."

Ramon took the fish and used the method he had learnt at home on how to roast fish. He picked up two sticks and pierced through the mouth. He put more firewood and began roasting the fish carefully while he and Marcos sat on the sand quietly. He didn't know why they had not said anything relevant to each other ever since they came to the island. The fish was now ready and he gave one to Marcos.

The fish tasted funny and unpleasant especially without the salt but it did the trick and he was now satisfied ready to start the day and hope for a boat or ship to pass through so that he could go home. After he had finished with the fish he needed to break the silence and say something but he didn't know what to say or start with.

"Thank you so much for being a gentle man last night." He said softly. "You didn't do anything."

"I can't do anything to you. I have changed." Marcos responded with a smile. "But tell me honestly, were you scared?"

"To be honest," Ramon responded. "I was very scared but thank you."

"It's nothing," Marcos sighed. "I am not a bad guy anymore."

There were a few moments of silence before Ramon heard a question which he had been expecting since they arrived on the island. The day before, he had decided to just remove that awkwardness between them and let things flow. He knew that if he was to survive long on the island he had no choice but to depend on Marcos. If he kept on being angry it would be hard to survive.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Marcos lamented.

Ramon was quiet. He didn't know how to respond or what to say. How was he going to explain to Marcos that he was afraid of him at first but was now a bit comfortable with him?

"I don't ...Hate you." He exclaimed. "Why did you think that I hate you?"

"I just feel it and I can see from your reaction." Marcos responded making Ramon feel guilty.

"It's just that we kinda met in a very bad situation and..."

"But I have already apologized to you." Marcos mumbled before Ramon could even finish his sentence.

"I know that." He sighed. "Maybe it's because I don't know you that well, um... You pushed me in the water and I just fear you."

"That's fair." Marcos chuckled. "You don't have to fear me. I am not a very bad person and regarding what had happened in the boat I just felt like holding you. I am sorry for being such an asshole."

"It's fine." Ramon responded with a gentle smile. "What's happened has happened. All we have to do is hope for a boat to pass through here so that we can go home."

Saying that actually felt like he had released some sort of burden from him and just let it go. Maybe what he needed was to just let go of everything and start seeing Marcos in a new light.

"Thank you so much." Marcos smiled. "Truce," He said as he extended his hand.

Ramon didn't know whether to shake that hand or just turn him down. But he really needed to do this for the peace of his mind.

"Truce," He said as he extended his hand to shake Marcos' hand. Both of them shook hands with huge smiles on their faces.

"This means a lot." Marcos said excitedly.

Marcos was acting like he had won a lottery. Did this mean a lot to him? Ramon was glad that he was the cause of that happiness because it was like Marcos was a part of his life that he couldn't ignore.

"Let me see if I can catch more fish." Marcos said as he got up.

Marcos went back to the water and Ramon watched while he tried his best to catch the fish which was near him. Ramon knew just how difficult it was to get fish especially with the stick that he had but the guy was really trying and Ramon just sat there and watched what he was doing. About after two hours, he came back with five fish which he gave to Ramon. Ramon couldn't just understand how he had managed to get the fish with the stick that he had because he couldn't do it even if it took him the whole day. The guy had some skill or he watched from one of those documentaries or something.

"We will save these for later." Ramon said when Marcos gave him the fish.

They sat on the sand looking at the sea hoping for a boat to pass but nothing happened. Ramon felt so bored that he wanted to do something.

"Are you bored?"

Ramon was surprised at Marcos' question. It was like he was reading his mind.

"Yes." Ramon responded. "Nothing to do and everything is just boring."

"Maybe I can help." Marcos smiled.

"How?" Ramon asked.

"You told me that you don't know me that well so I think I might entertain you with the story of my life." Marcos smiled. "That way, you will be able to know me."

That was not a bad idea. He could hear Marcos' story for entertainment while he waited to see a boat.

"That is if you are interested." Marcos whispered.

"It's okay." Ramon responded. "I want to hear it."

Marcos began narrating the story to him about where he was born, how many siblings he has and how they moved abroad when he was in just in high school. It was such a funny story and it took about just long explaining his childhood up to high school.

"When we moved abroad I had a hard time adjusting to my new life. My twin sister, Madison became really popular at our new school while people rarely noticed me. I was so thin at that time and all I wanted was to just have an athlete's body." Marcos sighed. "That was also the time that I discovered that I was gay... There was this new boy in our class and he was so handsome. The moment I saw him my heart just wanted him. No matter how much I tried to get him out of my mind, his memories found its way into my blame and I ended up thinking about him. A few weeks later, I discovered he was gay and that might have been the reason why I was so attracted to him and all. I decided to confront my heart and confess to him and he took it well. That same day we shared a kiss but he left me saying that he never believed in relationships and even if he did, he never would date someone like me. I was so hurt by him that I cried so much. My sister found me crying and she was the first person I came out to. She encouraged me to move on and I tried to have relationships with other guys at school but nothing ever worked. All I got were heart breaks and pain. Most of the boys in my school rejected me that I was not their type and that got to me. From that day I vowed that I would get anyone I wanted with my money and body."