Forever Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

They drove at top speed for 4 hours and Ramon could see the port just near them. It brought tears to him because he knew that he had been saved and nothing would ever take him back to that island. They soon reached the port and the guys helped get him out while Ramon went to find a cab. It was not long and he found a cab which he brought near the boat. The guys helped him take Marcos inside the cab and they paid for the fare to the hospital. Marcos thanked them and they said goodbye to him. They were really good to him and when he asked about money all they said was,

"We just helped our fellow human beings. It's no big deal."

The cab started moving and Marcos did not even open his eyes ever since they had reached town. Ramon urged the driver to drive faster and soon they arrived at the hospital. Ramon quickly got out of the cab and run inside the hospital screaming for the nurse. The nurses were quick to respond and they were already heading outside with a stretcher bed. When they got Marcos out of the cab, he began bleeding again but he was still unconscious. They drove Marcos quickly inside but Ramon stopped when he saw a poster which declared Marcos missing. There was a number to call so he removed the poster and took it with him inside.

Before he even thought of seeing how Marcos was doing, he decided to call the number on the poster and his family. He went inside the hospital and found the hospital telephone on the wall. He picked up the phone and dialed the number. It was not long before he heard a voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hello," The voice answered. "This is James Martinez speaking; may I know who is calling?"

James Martinez was Marcos' father and it could only mean that he was back in the country after receiving news that his son was missing.

"Hello, sir," He said softly. "Mr. Martinez is here at the hospital."

"Which hospital?" The man from other end of the phone exclaimed.

Ramon gave Mr. Martinez the hospital address and after Mr. Martinez thanked him, he cut the call. Now it was time to call his father. Still holding the phone, he dialed his father's number slowly wondering how his reaction would be. He heard the phone ringing but there was no answer. He called again but still no answer and he started getting worried. He dialed the number for the third time and he heard his father pick up.

"Hello,"

His father's voice sounded weak and hearing his father's voice brought tears to him. How he had longed to hear that voice for a week

"Hello," The voice answered again. "Who is this?"

Ramon was crying from hearing his father's voice. He couldn't still believe that he had already left that island and was now hearing his beloved father's voice.

"Hello, father," He exclaimed as he felt more tears ran down his face.

"Ramon!" He heard his father exclaim.

"Yes, father. It's me."

"My son, where have you been? Your brother and I have been searching everywhere for you."

"I can't explain anything right now but I am at a hospital. Mr. Martinez was hurt and I brought him to the hospital."

"Mr. Martinez" His father shouted. "Anyway which hospital are you at. Your brother and I will come to pick you up."

"Okay, father."

Ramon gave the hospital address to his father and he cut the call. He couldn't still believe that he was hearing his father's voice. He could hear that his father's voice had lit up when he spoke to him but one thing was worrying him, he still had to explain to his family how he found himself on the island when he had left home to go job hunting. He couldn't wait to hug his family once again.

Ramon quickly followed where the nurses had taken Marcos and saw one of the nurses who had taken him.

"He's been operated on but he will be out soon."

He felt good that his leg was being attended to but suddenly felt dizzy and was about to fall when the nurse caught him.

"Are you okay?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, I think I am just hungry." He responded.

The nurse smiled at him and told him to follow her. She took him to a cafeteria when he had a sandwich and orange juice. How he had missed this kind of food. He ate until he was full and he decided to go and check on the love of his life, Marcos. He was so happy and just wanted to be with Marcos but just stopped when he heard someone asking for Marcos at the reception.

"I am here to see Marcos Martinez."

Ramon just stood there and saw that it was Marcos' friend who he had met at the hotel and the man who had his back to him, who he presumed to be his father.

"He just came from the operation and he has been taken to a room. It's room 305."

Ramon heard the man thanking the nurse and both of them went away in a hurry. Ramon walked slowly wondering if he should go to see Ramon or not. But he thought that this was his moment with his family and maybe it would be better if he didn't see him.

"Hey!" The nurse said as he passed the reception. "Your friend's operation was a success and he has been moved to a room. He is not awake yet but I think maybe you would like to see him."

Ramon smiled at the nurse.

"His family is here and I think they will be able to take care of him now."

The nurse didn't say anything but just smiled and went away. He leaned to a wall and thought about the time he had with Marcos at the island. It was something that he would never forget in his entire life. He cherished every moment and he loved it. He was glad that he was able to come home safe and sound but he really needed to be with Marcos holding him and kissing his soft lips.

"Ramon!" He heard his brother's voice shouting for him.

When he looked he saw his brother and father running towards him. He began walking slowly towards them until he met with them and all of them hugged him. His brother was planting kisses all over his face and it was embarrassing but he welcomed it. He broke down and cried and he could feel that someone else was crying too. Finally after a few minutes of hugging, they broke the hug and Ramon just wanted to get out of the hospital.

"I wanna go home." He said as he rubbed his face.

"What about Mr. Martinez." His brother asked.

"I will explain everything later but right now I want to go home." He begged.

"It's okay." His father said. "Let's go."

They began walking out of the hospital and both of them had their arms around him. Before he exited the hospital, he looked back and remembered that Marcos was still in the hospital. He was not going to disrupt their happy family moment and so he had to go.

He really loved Marcos so much that his heart was still beating with joy and wanted to be with Ramon. He hoped that it would be the start of something beautiful between them and that he would always be happy with Marcos. He couldn't wait to feel Marcos' lips on his again.

*********

Thank you so much for reading this chapter which I really loved while writing but it all rests on your shoulder to rate me. Stay tuned for chapter 4. I love you guys...

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers