Forever Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was why he always acted like he owned everyone he met? Now Ramon understood why he had received such a reaction from Marcos the first day they had met. It was because he wanted to have him at any cost.

"With a little help from a few websites online, I decided to hit the gym. Every day after school, I used to visit the gym making sure that I developed every part of my body. By the time I was done with high school..." Marcos sighed. "...I was well built, muscular and I had a body to die. At least that was what most guys told me." He chuckled. "So that was where the tale of the play boy started." He sighed. "I came out to my parents and both of them took it perfectly. By the time I went to the university I had sexual encounters with a number of men. At 17 I entered the university and I knew I had to cover up for lost time in high school. The first year was pretty cool. No guy I approached ever rejected me. I didn't care whether they were gay or straight but I won them over with money. Due to the fact that my parents are so wealthy, they used to send my sister and me a lot of money and that was the money I used to blind every guy that I encountered."

So he was a play boy after all? No wonder he carried himself like he owned every one he met. But the guy had so many sexual encounters with men and it was making Ramon angry and jealous. He didn't know why he felt like that. They didn't share any bond anyway.

"Though I was a play boy, I never neglected my education. In fact I was one of the best students at the university. Both my sister and I majored in business administration. By the time I was leaving the university, I was so popular that even the lecturers knew me as a gay playboy. I had so many guys that I used to use for my pleasure." He sighed. "When I finished my university, my parents gave that hotel as a gift for being the best student in my year and at the same time found out that I was a gay playboy. My mother was furious and she brought my gay childhood friend to be my boyfriend but no matter how much I tried to have a relationship with him, it was never working. He was just one of those guys to me."

Hearing Marcos saying that made Ramon to conclude that he never valued relationships. He was one of those guys who used and dumped.

"I worked in my family company while I was abroad and also managed my hotel too. I continued with my lifestyle and mom continued pestering me into having a relationship with my childhood friend, Morgan." He laughed sheepishly. "We decided it was time to come back since our major businesses are located in this country so I came back to buy a house and prepare everything for their arrival. They are to arrive a month from now since I have done everything for their arrival."

Marcos looked at him with a huge smile before he finally said something.

"And that's my story."

"Wow!" That was the only word Ramon could think of.

From what he had heard, it was almost like he had known Marcos all his life. It was not his fault that he became a playboy but it was because he wanted to show them that he was not to be reckoned with and maybe got drawn into it that he couldn't find a way to get out of it.

"Looks like you've had quite an adventure." Ramon commented.

"You could say that." Marcos responded with a sheepish smile.

Ramon chuckled a bit and Marcos joined in and both of them were like best friends.

"So what's your story?" Marcos asked after they had their laugh.

"My life hasn't been as adventurous as yours." He laughed. "I live with my father, Ben and my brother, Eduardo Castillo. Both of them love me and my brother is overprotective."

"Yeah, I think I met with his fists." Marcos joked as both of them laughed.

"Anyway, my mother died a long time ago and I was left with the only people that I love so much. I finished my high school at 17 and the only thing that I am looking forward to is going to a university and work in one of the biggest companies to get my family out of poverty." It kinda felt weird that he was telling this to Marcos. "My brother is also a high school graduate and at 24 he has no job that can support me through the university and that is why I always work hard and I have always prayed for a scholarship." He stammered.

"I'm sorry." Marcos apologized. "If not for me you would have made some money to go to the university."

"It's okay." He replied with a smile. "I believe that place was just not for me."

"Don't you have any other relatives?" Marcos asked.

"No!" Ramon replied as something came to his mind. "Wait...My father once told me that he has a brother who he has not seen for sixteen years now. He left after his wife died from a fatal accident to find himself. I think he went abroad or something."

"What about your love life?" Marcos chuckled. "Have you ever been in love?"

Should he tell him or should he just ignore his question? What was there to hide? He was the kind of person who was not ashamed of whom he was.

"I have not found the right person for me." Ramon replied.

"Ever kissed before?" Marcos dropped another question.

Where were all these questions going?

"Actually, I did kiss someone in high school." Ramon responded.

"Was she your girlfriend or something?" Marcos hit him with another question.

He wanted to say none of your damn business but somehow he just couldn't find it in his heart to hide anything from Marcos since he had told him everything about his life. Besides, Ramon felt like they were good friends and he was opening up to him even though the guy was the reason they were on this goddamn island.

"It wasn't a she." Ramon sighed. "It was a boy."

There was a moment of silence and Marcos was looking at him wide eyed.

"You are gay?" Marcos asked almost jumping up.

"Yeah," Ramon exclaimed.

"Wow!" Marcos gasped.

"Does your father know about this?" Marcos gasped "Yes! He is also the one who told me to be careful with men. He has taught me a lot about values even though I am gay."

Marcos was still look at him puzzled. Maybe he couldn't believe that Ramon was gay or he was just surprised at the fact that he came out to him. He knew he needed to say something in order to snap Marcos out of whatever was on his mind.

"So tell me..." Ramon said as he snapped his fingers. "...in all your wild adventure, have you ever fallen in love?"

There was a moment of silence when Ramon asked that question. He could feel the wind blowing on his face making his hair blow backwards. He was staring deep in Marcos' eyes and it was like they were telling him something. Now that he had known about Marcos' life he felt like he was a part of his life, at least his heart did and it was speaking its own language. Why was this happening to him?

Those beautiful green eyes were perfect and they were glowing. It was like he was hypnotized and he couldn't move his face away from Marcos. His heart was beating so fast that he felt like it would rip out of his chest.

"Love," Marcos groaned.

Ramon didn't know if he was dreaming but he thought he could hear Marcos groan as if he was in pleasure or something. Was he feeling the same way Ramon was feeling at that time?

"What are you saying?" Marcos spoke suddenly. "I have never fallen in love. It's just not the thing for me."

Those words were hurting Ramon. What was happening to him? Could he have been falling for Marcos? Why was this happening and on the second day of being stranded with Marcos? He should have been angry at Marcos for what he had done to him but he now liked him.

"Oh!" Ramon said as if he was disappointed by the answer that Marcos had given.

He didn't want to show Ramon that he was disappointed by the answer he had given so he decided to do one thing that would save his ass.

"Are you hungry?" He said as he got up to pick the fish. "Let me roast the fish so that we can eat. I am sure that it's past midday already."

"Sure!" Marcos responded as if he suspected that Ramon was disappointed at his answer.

Marcos roasted the fish quickly and they both ate quietly as if they had not been talking for hours. It had actually helped him because he had been dying of boredom and he might have made a friend over the last few hours. As he ate the last piece of the fish, he wondered what was going to happen next after both of them had their lunch.

"Hey!" Marcos exclaimed as he got up quickly. "Why don't we explore the island in order to pass the time? I am sure that it will be fun and most importantly, it will drive away the boredom."

Was he ready for this? Ramon didn't want to leave the sea's view even for a moment. What if a boat passed while they were busy exploring the island.

"Don't worry we won't go far from here." Marcos reassured. "It's just to stretch our feet. It's also good for the health to take a stroll once in a day."

Marcos was right. He needed to move at least a bit. Maybe a ship wouldn't pass without their knowledge.

"Alright," Ramon said as he got up.

But before they began even walking Ramon gave Marcos his shirt back and said 'thank you'. To be honest, Marcos being shirtless was making him feel shy and he didn't know why.

Both of them started walking slowly discovering how the island was. It was really beautiful with so many trees and it seemed like there were no animals on the island either. This was really a deserted island. After walking for just about two minutes, Ramon could hear sound of passing water coming from nearby.

"Do you hear that?" He asked Marcos.

"Yeah," Marcos replied. "Maybe there is a tributary somewhere here."

Ramon started looking around and decided to see if he could find the tributary. They found a place where there were no thick trees and so they decided to go from the beach into the jungle. They just walked a few minutes and they saw a small shallow river flowing so smoothly and the sound of the water brought peace to his mind. It was not that beautiful but he was dying to just strip and stay in that water. But of course he couldn't do it with Marcos over there so he just commented on it and the both of them just looked at it and commented.

They both tried to drink the water but it was salty and Ramon immediately knew that it branched from the sea somewhere. It looked like they were stuck with coconuts for a while. Ramon saw something that caught his attention. It was a banana tree just a few meters from them.

"How is this possible?" He shouted.

"How is what possible?' Marcos asked.

"Can't you see that banana tree over there?" He asked as he pointed to the banana tree.

When Marcos looked at the banana tree, Ramon could see that he was as surprised as he was.

"Wait here." Marcos said he went there.

The bananas looked really lovely. Some of them where yellow and looked yummy while others were green. Marcos got the whole bunch though he had a hard time but both of them took it and they had bananas for supper and they kept some for later. Ramon didn't feel like eating anything else so he just sat around the fire and drank the coconuts which Marcos had plucked for them. After dinner in the evening Ramon just felt tired and so he just lay on the sand close to the fire and the whole time, he had his eyes on Marcos who was looking so sexy while he too slept on the other side of the fire.

Ramon had a hard time sleeping and he just watched Marcos who was fast asleep snoring. The snores were like music to his ears and they made him fall asleep but before he slept, he wished his father and brother goodnight and just prayed that they were alright. He closed his eyes and he slept to the sexy sounds of Marcos' snores.

The next morning, Ramon woke up to the smell of fish being roasted. He inhaled in the air and was greeted by Marcos as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning?" Marcos said cheerfully.

"Hey!" Ramon responded as he rubbed his eyes.

"You are just in time for breakfast." Marcos said as he got up.

When Ramon got up, the sun was shining and there were coconuts, bananas, papayas and roasted fish on a banana leaf on the sand. It was almost like breakfast in bed and Ramon felt special to have received such treatment from Marcos and that gave him another reason to like him even more. Who wouldn't like what Marcos was doing for him?

They both ate their breakfast calmly and Ramon was so full that he felt like it would come out from his mouth. After breakfast, both of them sat on the sand staring at the sea. It was the third day and no sign of any boat. Would they be stuck here on this island?

To break the silence, Marcos asked him one of his most favorable childhood moments. He laughed at that and began narrating to him how he and Mark used to cause trouble at school and how the teacher used to punish them almost every day. He couldn't stop laughing after he had narrated the entire story to Marcos who also laughed with him.

In return Marcos told him of how he used to play with Anthony while they were just little kids and how their parents used to chase them around so that they could give them a bath. When Marcos was telling it to him, he was laughing really loudly and all his worries ended. Then there was a moment of silence which was pretty awkward and he really needed to say something.

"I think I need to take a bath." He finally said.

"I also need to take a bath." Marcos said excitedly.

Ramon immediately looked at him with his eyes wide open as if telling him not to even think that they would bath together.

"But that will be after you are done." Marcos added with a sheepish smile.

"No, it's okay." Ramon assured with a smile. "I will do it at that river we found yesterday while you do it here."

"Are you sure you will be fine?" Marcos exclaimed. "I can do it at the river if you want while you do it here."

"No, it's fine." Ramon said as he got up. "I need to take a long bath anyway."

Ramon got up and began heading to the direction of the small river. The sand felt so smooth on his feet and it tickled too. When he looked behind, he saw that Marcos had already stripped to his blue boxer briefs which seemed really tight. He stopped in his tracks and just stared from a distance. He was looking so sexy in those boxer briefs and his legs were hairy and manly too. How he wished he could tell Marcos just how lovely his whole body was.

Wait! What was he thinking? He couldn't tell Marcos anything. He knew he had to stay clear off but his heart was already betraying him. It was like his heart was now in favor of Marcos and he was slowly losing himself to Marcos. Marcos was about to remove his boxers when Ramon came to his senses and continued to his destination.

"You've stared too much, Marcos." He whispered to himself as he increased his pace.

He quickly reached the river and stripped to his boxer. He removed the boxer and his 3 inches flaccid member flung out to the cool breeze of the air. The air felt so good on his dick and he felt like he could breathe again. Not with his nose but with his cock. He peed before he sat in the water. The water was so clear and he was sure there were no leeches. The water felt cold while he sat in there and his cock reacted to the coldness as it became even smaller. A few minutes and he got used to the coldness of the water.

He sat in the cold water wondering what Marcos was doing alone in that water. Maybe he was even playing with his dick remembering all those encounters with different men. He suddenly stopped wondering why he was thinking about Marcos so much. This new Marcos that he had encountered on the island was really affecting him and would soon make him go crazy.

He sat in the water for a long time until he decided it was time to get out and go to Marcos. He took a quick bath in the river and then got out receiving a very cold wind on his entire skin. His cock looked like it had shrank and it was really small. He quickly got his clothes on and headed to the beach to see if Marcos was already done with swimming after having been in the water for so long. He practically ran to the beach just to see Marcos.

He didn't know why he was missing him when he was just with him on the island. When he reached there, he found him sitting near the fire. When Ramon reached there, he received a warm smile from Marcos and both of them sat around the fire. Marcos had his shirt unbuttoned and Ramon got a glimpse of his hairy muscular chest. He kept on staring from time to time and Marcos caught him one time but he just smiled shyly.

At night, Marcos was sitting really close to Ramon and it made Ramon's body react in a way in which it had never reacted. He was feeling so hot even if he knew that it was cold if not for the fire. He felt shivers run don his spine and he couldn't understand why. He felt sleepy so he slept while Marcos remained. When he woke up in the middle of the night, he found Marcos sleeping really close to him and he had his arms around him. Instead of removing those arms, Ramon moved even closer to Marcos and he could feel Marcos tightening his grip and he felt safe in his arms. He felt like he had everything in the world. His body was on fire with all sorts of emotions and he wanted more of Marcos. He went back to sleep with a huge smile.

When he woke up in the morning, he found that Marcos had breakfast waiting for him and he smiled the moment he woke up. It made him to like Marcos even more. Who would have known that the person whom he had hated so much would be that sweet?

Ramon ate the breakfast but all the while his eyes were on Marcos who was eating his breakfast smiling as if he was thinking of one of the most wonderful moments. That smile somehow brought joy to Ramon's heart. Ramon realized that Marcos had dimples and it sure made his smile brighten up. If only he could get in his head and listen to what was on his mind then he would be like the happiest boy.

At this point he could feel his heart beating excitedly at the thought of having Marcos wrap his arms around him. After breakfast, Ramon was sitting on the sand looking at the sea as usual when he saw Marcos' hand close to him.

"What's this for?" Ramon chuckled.

"I want to show you something." Marcos smiled nervously.

Ramon extended his hand and Marcos took him to the water and splashed water on him. Ramon splashed the water back and the both of them played in the water for hours like children. This all made Ramon remember how he used to play at the beach with Mark. It was really fun and they were like that and they got wet. Ramon felt good that he had so much fun with Marcos. Then they began chasing each other in the water until something happened. While Ramon was running, something got in his eye and he stopped and tried to remove it but nothing was happening.

"Are you okay?" He heard Marcos ask but his eyes were closed.

"Some got in my eye." He said as he tried to see if he could remove it.

"Let me help you." Marcos said as he touched him on his shoulder.

Ramon couldn't turn down Marcos' offer as his eye was in pain. Marcos held his face and opened his eye slowly. He blew in the eye calmly several times.

"Is it okay now?" Marcos asked softly.

With the magic that Marcos had worked on his eye, it was now alright.

"Yes!" He said as he met with Marcos' eyes.

When he stared in those eyes it was like he was hypnotized. They were so close that he could feel Marcos' breathe on his face. His heart began racing and his breathing rate was now faster. He could also feel that Marcos was breathing faster than he had been earlier. All the time Marcos had his hands on his cheeks. Then in a flush, he saw Marcos' face getting closer to him. He felt like something was drawing him closer to Marcos and he couldn't help but move closer as well. He wanted to get away from Marcos but he couldn't do anything but found himself getting closer. He could see that Marcos' eyes were closed and so he closed his eyes and let his heart take over.