Forever Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry for that." He apologized.

"Don't worry about it," Marcos said as he let go of his own cup which also broke in pieces.

Marcos was really crazy because he knew exactly what he was doing. He just wanted to make Ramon feel better by breaking the glass as well. He was so driven into this moment that he just wanted to kiss his boyfriend till the end of time.

Marcos held Ramon's head closer and he could feel that the boy wanted the kiss just as much as he did. He held him closer and pinned him to the wall and was now slowly moving his hands on his head. Marcos wanted to try out a different thing this time. Something hot and that Ramon would enjoy. He had Ramon pinned to the wall with his hands on his head and now the boy was looking helpless but he couldn't hide his beautiful smile.

Then just like a flush Marcos locked lips with Ramon's and he didn't need to demand entrance as the tongue found its way in Ramon's mouth and was now dancing in his mouth. Ramon's breathe on his, made things even hotter as he took in that beautiful air which made him feel all good inside. His dick immediately jumped and was now rock hard in his designer's suit.

He wanted to please his lover's mouth and make him feel special and adorable as his tongue ravaged Ramon's mouth. It was the lips that made things spicy between them. Those sweet soft lips of Ramon moving against his were just too much that he began moaning.

His moans and breaths were like he was in a fight and his heart was like a racing train which was determined to reach its destination. His cock was begging to be released but he was not ready to do anything that night. He just wanted for Ramon to kiss him as he pinned him on the wall. Marcos released Ramon's hands and raised one of his legs to his waist which made things spicier between them as Ramon began moving his body up and down the wall rubbing Marcos' crotch and sending him to pleasure world.

Ramon's movements were like a vibration and his cock could feel it. His moans increased as he felt Ramon's body rubbing against his crotch which made him shiver as he felt thousands of electrical charges move the pleasure all around his body.

Marcos moved his tongue down Ramon's throat and he could feel him gagging but he never let go of that mouth. They kissed for minutes moaning in their kiss but Ramon was still rubbing his body on Marcos' cock and Marcos felt like his cock was about to explode. He had his eyes closed and the next thing he felt was Ramon's hand on his crotch which sent chills of pleasure throughout his entire body. He could feel Ramon rubbing his hand on that crotch and Marcos just kissed him harder and stronger. This was really a powerful kiss and it seemed like it had no end.

Ramon rubbing his cock inside felt like heaven. He could feel pressure building in his balls and he knew that he was ready to shoot. He held on to Ramon and he moved his t-shirt. He was now sucking on Ramon's shoulder harder as if he was going to bite him. He could feel Ramon moaning and it only drove him to suck on harder and he was now nipping on it.

Ramon's rubbing increased and the next thing he felt was as if cold water was passing through his entire body that he felt like passing out. He gave out a loud moan as he felt cum being ejected in his pants. It was so strong that he felt his pants getting wet and his moans increased as he nipped harder on Ramon's shoulder making the boy moan in pain and pleasure.

Ramon could feel that the spot he had been rubbing Marcos was now wet and he knew that he had cum and hard. He could feel him nipping on his neck and he knew that it was gonna leave a mark, another hickey. But this time Marcos marked him where no one would be able to see it and he thanked him for that.

Ramon could feel Marcos breathing like a predator after running for so long against his prey. He was taking hard and strong breaths and it was just turning him though. He continued rubbing Marcos' crotch and he could feel that his hand was wet as well.

"That...." Marcos breathed. "That was really something." He said as he planted a hot kiss on his mouth which made him melt. He could feel his lips swollen after sharing that wonderful kiss with Marcos and he was still yearning for more, but try as he may, he needed to go home and see his family who were probably wondering why he hadn't come home or given them a call.

Ramon could feel his own cock was hard but he knew better than to go home. He would have gladly stayed but he could still see that look on Marcos' mother's eyes when he introduced him as his boyfriend and it was scaring the shit out of him.

The kiss lasted long and when they broke to gasp for air, Marcos was pouncing like an animal and Ramon could see that his hand had made him satisfied and he was glad he did it.

"Please stay with me for the night," Marcos begged.

"I would have loved to stay but I really have to go now." Ramon said as he kissed Marcos one more time.

"I will take you but just look what you have done?" Marcos said pleasantly as he pointed to his trouser which had a really large wet spot which could easily be seen by everyone.

"Just allow me to change." Marcos said still breathing fast. He was looking so satisfied and his whole expression was just fantastic and it made Ramon feel good that he was the cause of it.

"Or maybe I should cuddle with you?" Marcos said as he gave him a lighter kiss.

"I would like that a lot but I have to go."

Marcos let go of his leg and he now moved to check his shoulder on the large mirror which he had seen in the bathroom when Marcos slapped his butt. It hurt but it felt good and he wanted Marcos to repeat it but time was not on his lovely hands. He smiled at Marcos who was busy leaking his lips probably in excitement and he went to the bathroom where he found that it was truly a hickey but it just made him smile and blush at the thought of Marcos biting him on that shoulder.

How many more hickeys was he going to get from this guy? And the truth is that he didn't know how he would hide them one day if Marcos gave him on a place where it would be hard to hide. Man! He was so happy and so satisfied after that kiss that he didn't even know if he would have dinner at home.

He washed his hand and left the bathroom to find Marcos stripping to his boxer. His whole boxer was wet with cum and it seemed to be sticky as he removed his boxer. Ramon had his eyes on Marcos while he changed and he admired that cock that had made love to him the previous night. He just wanted to caress it and kiss and let it make love to him all over again. That would be a dream comes true, again.

He could see that Marcos was smiling at him as he slipped on a back clean boxer which was too tight on him. He could see the lining of his dick and it seemed huge even in his boxers. Ramon wondered whether people outside had heard them moaning in the room. And even if they had, he just hoped it wasn't Marcos' mother because she would kill him by just staring. He really hoped that what Marcos had said about her was true, which would mean that she was also like her husband, he really hoped so.

He watched as Marcos put on a tight blue shirt which was half buttoned, tight black skinny jean and blue snickers which made him look sexy and young. He slowly came to him and Ramon stood up ready to go when Marcos suddenly grabbed his hand and got him closer to him. Their faces were so close and Ramon could feel Marcos' breathe on his nose and it was really sensual. It was like everything in the room was frozen and it was just the two of them.

"Aren't you gonna kiss your boyfriend before we leave this room?" He asked as he stared in his eyes like he had never seen him before.

Without responding, Ramon had his lips on Marcos' and his tongue slipped in and made love to Marcos' mouth and once more they were both moaning as their bodies got warmer.

"Wow!" Marcos moaned sensually after the kiss. "I am going to remember that the rest of the night. You are really killing me inside." He removed the hair which was on his face. "Can't you spend this night with me?"

This was a tempting offer and Ramon really wanted to stay with Marcos the rest of the night and make love, he really wanted to. But he knew that he had to leave as soon as possible. What would his father think of him if he spent the night outside the house without telling anyone? This was so not like him and he had to leave.

"It is really a tempting offer." Ramon moaned as Marcos held him tighter. "But I have to leave......" He took a deep breath. "Maybe one of these days, I might just do that."

"I can't wait." Marcos said as he breathed in Marcos' air which he had exhaled. How he wished they would stay like that for the rest of the night. He would be the happiest man on earth.

Marcos let go of Ramon after giving him a final kiss and they were both headed outside the room where he met one of his house workers whom he asked to clean the broken glasses in his room. They went at the back of the house where he found his father busy laughing with one of his friends probably after taking too much red wine.

"There you are son," His father said with a smile. "Where did you two disappear off to?"

"We were just inside." Marcos chuckled nervously. "But now I have to take Ramon home. He has to go home because it's late."

"Oh!" His father whined. "Can't he stay for some time?"

"No, father he really needs to go." Marcos said softly. "His family is waiting for him."

"Alright I just need to introduce him to some of my friends if it's okay with you."

Introduction to probably one of the classiest business men, Oh no, that actually made Ramon really nervous. He just wanted the ground to open up and swallow him and throw him up somewhere.

'Please say no, please say no, please say no.' Ramon prayed in his heart.

"Sure, dad," Marcos said as he held his hand tighter. "That would be great."

It seemed like lucky was not on his side this time and he put up a smile which he was sure had that nervous touch which would make the business men notice.

"Hey, I would like to introduce you to my son's boyfriend." Marcos' father said cheerfully to at least four business men who were with him. "His name is Ramon and my son is crazy over him."

Why did he have to say that? Now Ramon was blushing and it was easy for the business men who were with Marcos' father to see.

"And now look," One of the men said. "He's blushing."

The men laughed together with Marcos. Ramon was sure that these men knew that Marcos was gay.

"I am so happy for you, son." One of them said.

"He sure is handsome and I think you two look better together." Another said.

Marcos was just smiling and holding him tighter and Ramon was looking on the ground because he was really shy plus these men were not making it easy for him. He tried to look away but he met with a face which he was sure was angry because of what was happening. The guy was tall, handsome, and a perfect physique and he was around Marcos' age putting on a very expensive black suit. He was looking really pissed and when Ramon met with his eyes, he could see anger burning in them and the guy left quickly.

What was his problem, Ramon thought? He was probably one of those guys who had a thing for Marcos or who he had hooked up with in the past. But he didn't care he was rather stuck with these men who were teasing him with Marcos. They spent about ten minutes speaking with these men who commented on him and how Marcos was lucky to have him. Blah, blah, blah and so on and so forth.

"It was really nice talking with you." Marcos said with a chuckle. "But we gotta run now."

They all said goodbye to them especially to Ramon who they seemed to like a lot. Ramon felt like he was a part of them but they made him blush with their comments.

Now they moved to Marcos' brother who gave him a tight hug after Marcos told him that he was leaving. Marcos' brother reminded him of the relationship he had with his big brother, Eduardo.

"Thank you so much for making my young bro here to fall for you." Marcos' brother said as if he was emotional. "Thank you so much and I hope that you will visit soon."

"He will," Marcos chuckled. "Now where are mom and Madison?" Marcos asked as he looked around.

"I saw them about half an hour ago." His brother responded with a chuckle. "They are probably inside the house chatting or catching up with someone."

Marcos thanked his brother and Ramon said bye to Barry who was wearing a smile just like his father. These two made him feel comfortable around them but he was not so sure for his mom. And his sister who though she had shaken his hand was not pleased to meet him. This world is really funny.

They went back inside and Ramon was glad that he neither saw Marcos' sister nor his mother. For some reason, he didn't want to bump into them because they gave him chills and he didn't know why. Maybe it was because he was not high fashion or as rich as them and that really gave him the fear of night into him.

"Guess they are nowhere to be seen." Marcos said which made Ramon's heart jump with joy at the mere thought of not meeting that woman who was probably obsessed with material things. They turned to go to the door when Marcos suddenly stopped.

"Oh shit!" Marcos cursed. "I think I have forgotten the car keys in my trouser and I don't know where the drivers are." He said softly. "Will you be okay here while I go take the keys or will you come with me?"

As much as Ramon wanted to go with Marcos, he knew that one thing would lead to another while they were in the room and they would soon find themselves kissing. Besides, what would happen to him while Marcos was gone, nothing? He glanced at his watch and it was already close to 9.pm.

"I will be fine here." Ramon smiled faintly.

Marcos smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth not minding the people and he left. Ramon watched as the man he loved climbed the stairs and he laughed. He turned to face the door when he bumped into Marcos' mother.

Where did she come from all of a sudden? She was looking really pissed as she folded her arms on her chest. His heart was racing at the mere thought of that woman opening her mouth to say something. He really hoped that it was something nice and sweet but judging from the way she was looking at him, she had a lot to say to him so it was better to start with a beautiful smile.

Ramon put up a smile on his face but it was weak and his lips were shaking.

"Hi ma'am," He said softly his voice cutting.

She was still standing there looking straight at him and he was really getting nervous he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Come with me." She ordered in a cold and hateful voice which made him even more nervous that he was shaking.

He followed her as she led him outside, a distance from the door. She stopped and he went in front of her still having fear in his heart, mind and his whole body feared what this woman might say to him.

"So you are my son's boyfriend?" She asked as if she hadn't heard the time he was introducing him to her. She was sounding cold and resentful.

"Y.... yes ma'am." He stammered.

"And what work do you do at my son's hotel?" She groaned.

"I am a bellboy and a....."

"A what?" She said loudly in a hoarse voice.

"I am bell boy and a room attendant." He exclaimed fear suddenly taking the best of him.

"Do you realize that my son is not on your level?" She said as if irritated. "Just the mere thought of seeing you and my son want to make me puke."

These were really strong words and they were piercing Ramon's heart like sharp edges of a sword.

"What did he see in you?" She said as she looked him up from head to toe.

"I am sorry ma'am," He said softly as he felt his eyes water. "I love your son and so does he....."

"Are you preaching to me about love?" She yelled. "I am talking about standards and you are talking about love? How dare you even talk while I am talking?" She said with a sigh of irritation. "It is people like you that destroy other people's relationships simply to get what you want. A bell boy, what the fuck did he see in you? I always thought my son had taste but this is the limit of it all. I would rather see my son being a playboy than being with someone like you."

Ramon was a humble boy but all these words were really hurting him badly and he could feel as a tear run down his cheek which he angrily rubbed.

"Ma'am I am also a person and I know that your son loves me a lot as I love him and believe me I am not after his money?

"Love," She said irritably. "You love my son?" She laughed as if making him feels inferior. "Oh please, I know people like you are gold diggers and you always want to reap where you did not saw but trust me you will never be able to do that."

A gold digger, something that no one had ever said to him and now this woman was telling him that. Who was she to judge him like that? Just because she was super rich didn't make other people less human. What happened to humanity?

"Ma'am I am neither of those things that......"

"I thought I told you to zip it while I am talking." She yelled and attempted to slap him. "Now listen to me for the last time." She said as she came closer to him. "My son has a boyfriend and they love each other a lot. I will not just allow you to come here and ruin that relationship which they built for years. What did you think? That he would fall for someone like you when he has a rich boyfriend who he loves so much and plans to marry in a few.............."

"Mother!" Marcos shouted.

He had come downstairs and found that Ramon was not where he had left him but thank God he came outside just in time to find his mother telling Ramon that he had a boyfriend. Looking at Ramon was breaking his heart. Tears where running down his face and no matter how much he tried to rub them, they kept on flowing. This only meant that his mother had said a lot of hurtful things to him.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked as he felt anger creep through him. He ran to Ramon and held him in his arms while the poor boy sobbed on his shoulder. Marcos looked at his mother and wanted to vent his anger at her.

"What are you trying to do?" He yelled at his mother.

"No I should be the one asking what you are trying to do." His mother yelled. "You snapped at me because of that boy? How dare you do that?"

"Mom, please don't start." He said softly before raising his voice. "I don't have a boyfriend and you know that very well. Hurting Ramon is like hurting me too."

"I can't believe that you are taking that boy's side." She yelled angrily. "I am your mother and I am ordering you to leave that boy and go inside." She instructed.

"Don't make me choose between you two mother because you will be disappointed with the answer that I will give you." Marcos said as he turned and took Ramon to the car despite his mother shouting for his name.

He opened the door for Ramon and made sure that he was comfortable before going to the driver's seat. He got out of the compound and he was still angry. He could see his mother from the side mirror looking at the car with her hands on her hips.

Marcos looked at Ramon and he was leaning towards the car seat looking sad. He was no longer crying but he was looking broken and it was breaking Marcos' heart to know that Ramon was in that state because of his mother and her classy choices. Had she been someone else, she would have been on her way to the hospital because of the hot slap he would have given her.

Marcos drove the car for at least ten minutes before he quickly stopped and parked. He couldn't take Ramon to the house in that state. It could raise questions and he didn't want Ramon's family to know that his mother was the cause of it. They wouldn't feel sad and angry.