Forever Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you care about, mom?" he spoke softly. "What about your son's happiness?"

"Your happiness should lie with us, your family." His mother shouted. "We should be your first priority and nothing else."

"Family?" He chuckled. "I get your point mom. You want me to choose my family over Ramon?"

"It's the way it should be son." She smiled.

"Alright, mom," He said softly, chuckled and left the living room with his mom smiling because he agreed to her.

He was still burning with anger and wanted that anger to come out so he went to his room and sat on the bed holding his face. He was so devastated that he wasn't even thinking clearly. He loved Ramon so much and he just prayed for someone to understand him. The problem was that his father and brother were at the office so there was nothing he could do.

Then suddenly he heard a knock on the door but he knew that it was one of the three knocking and he was not in the mood to speak to anyone, especially Dan.

"I don't want to talk to anyone," He shouted as he felt his head hurting badly. "Go away,"

Then as if the one who was knocking hadn't heard him, he heard the door opening and he was about to snap at the person who was at the door.

"I thought I told you.........."

"It's me." He heard his nanny's voice and he felt relieved. He had prayed for someone to talk to and now here she was.

"Please come inside, nanny." He said formally as the woman closed the door and came near him.

"I can tell that you are not okay," His nanny said softly. "I have noticed it since your whole family came back a few days ago."

"Nanny, I am a mess," He cried out in pain. "I really need someone to talk to."

"I am here for you, talk to me."

"Nanny I really love Ramon but my family is not making it easy for me." He said as he felt a shot of pain pass through his head. "My father and my brother are okay with it but my mother and my twin do not like him simply because he is poor. And the fact that they brought Dan with them is not making things easy for me." He coughed nervously. "Ramon is my first love and I don't want to leave him. The problem is that my mom and my twin are hurting him. Unless I leave him, they will continue to hurt him but I love him so much and I can't imagine life without him." He mumbled. "Help me out nanny, what should I do because I am not going to leave Ramon, ever."

Marcos' nanny sighed before she said something.

"You know I believe that love can conquer all things and if you really love Ramon, you should stick to him. Material things shouldn't matter in a relationship and your mother should understand."

"I am ready to give up everything just to be with Ramon, nanny." He smiled sadly. "That's how much I love him."

"That's the spirit my boy. Stand for your love and fight all the obstacles."

Even after his nanny had gone, her words were still ringing in his head. She was a wise woman and she had told him what he was feeling inside. He sat on the bed thinking about what he should do in order for his mother to see that he was ready to give up everything for Ramon and after almost an hour of thinking, he quickly got up and took his bag. He needed to leave the house so that he would get a break from all these headaches.

He opened his bag and packed a few of his clothes, shoes and everything else that mattered to him and he left the room to the living room. He was coming down the stairs quickly and he saw his father and brother coming in at the door and he could see that they were both dumbfounded when they saw him.

He quickly passed the living room where the culprits where seated and he headed for the door.

"Marcos, where are you going?" He heard his mother ask curiously.

"I am leaving this house." He said still filled with anger towards his mother and twin sister. "You asked me to choose and you have your answer. I am leaving this house so that I could be with Ramon."

"What's going on here?" His father interrupted.

"Dad, mom has hurt Ramon again and she told him to leave me alone. I cannot stand this behavior anymore so I am leaving."

"What?" His father shouted.

"Are you trying to tell me that you are choosing Ramon over your family?" His mouth asked as she grabbed his bag from him.

"It's not family, mom." He shouted. "It's just you and Madison who have a problem with it. Dad and Barry are okay with it but because of your ego you are hurting Ramon and it is hurting me too."

"But mom is just concerned about you." Madison pleaded. "Shouldn't you be happy that your mother is concerned? Please don't leave. Mom will not be able to live without your presence in this house. And what about me, I am your twin and I cannot live without my twin."

"I cannot live a life where decisions are being made for me. I need to live my own life."

Marcos could see his mother begging his father and brother to stop him.

"I think Marcos is right," His father said with a smile. "You are pushing him away and now he needs to live alone."

"Please son," She begged. "Don't leave us alone. We are your family and we love you so much."

"Marcos please, think about your mother and your family." He heard Dan speak. "I know that I made a mistake but don't leave your family."

"Dan please,"

His mother and sister were begging him to stay but his mind was set on leaving the house.

"Mom please, give me the bag," He begged. But she refused. So this was how she wanted to play it.

"It's okay you can take the bag," He chuckled. "I will send someone to get it."

Marcos turned without saying a word and he began heading to the door. His mother's wails increased but he was still going. He was to leave the house and that was what he was doing. He couldn't bear to see his boyfriend getting hurt by the people he knew and loved. He just hoped that Ramon was alright after what his family had done to him. Marcos reached the door and this was it, goodbye house.

"You want me to accept that boy?" His mother cried. "Fine! I will accept him for you, son."

Marcos stopped in his tracks and he quickly turned to see his mother sobbing on the floor. He still couldn't believe what he heard from his mother. So he quickly went back to his mother and asked her what she had said.

"I am ready to accept Ramon as your boyfriend if you promise never to leave this house." She said as she held his cheeks.

"You would do that?" He asked curiously. "How do I know that this is not some trick and you won't back out?"

"I am willing to do anything to keep my family from falling. If I don't keep to my word, you are free to leave this house forever." She said as she rubbed her tears. What had just happened? It was like something had entered his mother and whatever it was he thanked it.

"In fact we will even apologize to him." That word warmed his heart and filled it with joy. He couldn't still believe what she was saying to him.

"Yes!" His sister said softly as she came to him. "I am ready to kneel down just so that we can have you."

"It's not just a matter of apologizing, mom you..........."

"I will also show him my love and I will never hurt him." She assured. "I will be good to him as long as I have you by my side."

"Thank you so much, mom." He said cheerfully as he rubbed her tears. "But you also have to tell him the truth about Dan."

"I will tell him the truth." She hollered. "The truth is Dan is not in love with you." She smiled.

"What?" He jabbered. "I thought he was madly in......"

"No!" She faltered. "Actually I forced him to act to be so in love with you when we were coming here. I just needed you to settle down son. He was acting under my request."

"Yeah, we all just wanted to see you settle down," Dan chuckled. "I am sorry for acting that way. I just want to be your friend just like we used to be long ago."

Marcos was too excited after everything unraveled and he was ready for anything.

"Dan, if you apologize to Ramon and tell him the truth, I promise we will be best friends."

"I will really do that." Dan chuckled.

"So will you stay?" His mother pleaded. "I will do that but....."

"I promise we will go with you to the hotel tomorrow and we will apologize in front of the people in the hotel."

"Thank you so much, mom." He jabbered as he gave her a hug. "I love you so much for this and I am sorry for everything."

"It's okay." She tapped on his back. "I was the one who made you angry.

Marcos was so happy and he gave a hug to his sister too and apologized for the slap. Everything was good in the house and for the first time since they had come back, he was happy to be with all of them.

"Good!" Barry gasped. "I am glad we have passed through this."

Marcos was so happy and he took the bag back to his room. He was having his dream family and he just hoped that they would live like that for the rest of their lives. His mom was now ready to accept Ramon and he knew that it was hard to accept him and that was the reason why he respected her even more.

He was lying on his bed and all he wanted was to call Ramon and inform him about it but it was going to be a surprise and he was so ecstatically happy that he couldn't wait for the night to end.

*******

Ramon had just finished cleaning his first room of the morning but he couldn't shake the feeling of worry. He had not heard from Marcos since he left the previous day and he was really getting worried. He wanted to call him but had declined because he didn't want to cause any problems. He had gone home the previous day and had acted like everything was normal but deep down he was still bleeding. He had tried his best to hide it from his father but at night, he had told Eduardo and had broken down as he did. This morning he also woke up on Eduardo's chest and it was so comforting. His brother had encouraged him to trust Marcos and that was what he was doing.

Even this morning he was still hurt but he tried his best to forget about it with work. Many of his fellow workers had sympathized with him but some of them made fun of him. But Mark, God bless his heart had intervened and put them in their place. Mr. Williams had been awfully nice to him and he made his heart have a soft spot for him. That man was making him feel good again.

Ramon was just from putting the cleaning cart in its place when he passed through the reception and he almost died of fear when he looked at the entrance. He even cursed himself for looking at the entrance. He saw them again and this time they were looking at him with serious faces. What has he does this morning that they are haunting him like this?

He froze where he was standing and his hands were shaking so he shoved them in his pocket. The three of them came near him and they stood just in front of him. Ramon saw that most of the people who had witnessed the whole incident the day before where now eyeing them out. This was really a time of embarrassment but this time he was really going to die because he had not seen that one coming.

"Look mom, he's shaking because he is scared of us." Madison spoke.

"He should be." Dan said with a serious face. "After what we did to him yesterday, he is bound to be scared."

"Are you scared dear?" Marcos' mother asked still serious.

Ramon swore he really felt the need to pee like so badly. He felt himself getting weaker and weaker as Marcos' mother drew near him with her sweet smelling perfume.

"Please ma'am," He begged. "I am sorry if Marcos did anything. I swear I did not tell him any............"

"Shh..." Marcos' mother put her finger on his mouth. A tear run down his face and he was ready to cry there and then. "We are not here for that. We are here for something very important."

Ramon saw that many people were watching them and he just wanted to die before he got embarrassed further. What was so important to them than looking down on him?

Ramon was scared and his eyes were looking around the hotel, anything to make him at least, calm. But his eyes caught something even more interesting which would save him from the embarrassment, it was Marcos and he was coming towards them. Without hesitation, Ramon ran to him and hugged him tightly while more tears run down his face. He felt safe as Marcos wrapped his arms around him and kissed him in front of all those people which made the people talk.

Marcos his boyfriend was pretty scared and he was shaking. That was when he realized just how much he feared his family. Even the kiss was not that intense and his lips were also shaking.

"It's okay." Marcos assured. "They are not here to hurt you."

Ramon couldn't understand what Marcos was telling him. These were the same people who had hurt him like crazy just the day before. If they were not here to hurt him, then why had they come to the hotel?

"That's right," Marcos' mother smiled. "We are sorry if we scared you with the way we were speaking to you a moment ago. We were just teasing you." She giggled. "We just came here to apologize for everything that we did or said. It was really bad of us and we are really sorry."

Ramon couldn't believe what he was hearing. So this woman could actually open her mouth to say sorry after saying all those things to him?

"I thought that you were just after my son's money so I came up with all sorts of things to break you two." She sighed sadly. "My son doesn't have a boyfriend. Dan is just his friend who I begged to make my son settle down. But after everything that has happened, I now know that my son loves you a lot and I will accept you."

"Yes!" Dan sighed. "I am not in love with Marcos, I just came here to work and he's just a good friend of mine who I might have hurt when I slapped you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"For everything that we have done please forgive us." Madison said sweetly with a beautiful smile that can capture anyone's attention.

"We are really sorry, please forgive us. We apologize in front of all these people." Marcos' mother said.

Ramon was left speechless as he couldn't believe that they were actually apologizing to him. He didn't even know if they were pretending or not. He was good at reading people but they seemed serious and many people were even watching them. He didn't want to be seen as a heartless person who couldn't forgive. Maybe it was also good for the peace of everyone and she would leave them alone to enjoy their relationship.

Ramon was so into it that he had nothing to say. Man! He was not even sure if his jaw was paralyzed or if he couldn't just move it.

"If you want we can...."

What was she trying to do? Oh hell no! She was about to kneel down in front of everyone just to show that she was sorry. Maybe they were actually telling the truth and he didn't want Marcos' mother to kneel in front of him and Marcos and all the people who were gasping as Marcos' mother was bending her knees.

Ramon ran to her before she could kneel and he held her up.

"What are you doing?" He exclaimed. "Please don't embarrass me by kneeling down in front of me." He took a long deep sigh.

"I wanted to show you and my son how sorry I am and I will kneel down until you forgive me." She sighed sadly.

Ramon didn't want Marcos' mother to kneel down. Her apology was enough and it would be good if Marcos saw his mother kneeling in front of his boyfriend, it would seem disrespectful.

"I forgive you, all of you."

Marcos' mother was gaping at him and he could see that her eyes watered when he told her he forgave them. He felt even lighter after he had said those words and he couldn't help but put up a wonderful smile.

Then like a flush, she gave him a tight hug which he had been longing for from a woman. He remembered his mother and how she used to hug like that and he hugged her back tightly. He could feel her chuckling and thanking him. Suddenly Madison and Dan joined and it was now like a group hug. All of them were smiling and Ramon felt his heart get lighter and all the pain and hatred went away. He always wondered why he had such a big heart, if someone wronged him, he didn't take long to forgive them and this was sure a big hug.

After what seemed like hours they all pulled from the hug and they were all smiling.

"Welcome to the family, Ramon." She said as she kissed him on the forehead like a little child. "I now accept you for my son." She said earnestly. "Go son, your boyfriend looks like he wants you."

Ramon smiled one final time and he ran to Marcos and gave him a tight hug.

Marcos raised his thumb to his mother saying thank you. He couldn't have been more proud of her for what she had done. She set her ego aside and went out of her way to make sure that he was happy. He loved her more and his respect for her was at maximum. Now he had a complete life. He took Ramon's mouth and kissed him in front of the people and they were cheering for them.

There were noises as the people clapped and cheered for them but Marcos and Ramon were in a moment and they didn't want to be disturbed. Their eyes were closed and all they heard was the people cheering for them. They were both so drawn into the kiss that they were moaning in front of the people as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Olivia Martinez had never been so embarrassed in her whole life and that too in front of a low life like Ramon and in front of all these workers who worked at her son's hotel. She tried her best to act as if she was really sorry and the fool fell for it. The most annoying thing was that she hugged Ramon and she almost puked. She was doing this only for her son and nothing else. Geez she was great at drama.

And now she was watching them kiss in front her which was just irritating her big time. She was feeling nauseous at the sight of Marcos kissing this dirty bellboy. If Ramon thought that Olivia Martinez had accepted him, boy was he wrong.

What happens to Ramon, only Olivia knows?

********

Thank you so much guys for your support and your great love for my story. Please don't forget to rate this story. Chapter 7 will be submitted very soon and I will do my best to make it interesting. Don't forget to drop your comments and votes....