Forever Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, where are you going?" Mr. Williams asked irritably.

What did he mean where was Ramon going? Wasn't he the same person who told him that someone wanted to see him?

"I thought you told me that there is someone who wants to see me in the restaurant." He asked with a faint smile.

"But do you know who it is?" Mr. Williams asked as if he was annoyed. "Anyway come with me and I will show you."

Whatever, Ramon thought. If Mr. Williams wanted to show him the surprise Marcos had set for him, then he was alright with it. After all, he would like to see the look on Mr. William's face after he sees the surprise. Ramon was sure that it was some sort of surprise from Marcos and he couldn't wait to see it.

Ramon followed Mr. Williams and they found themselves in the restaurant in no time. Every table was occupied and it was difficult to spot anything in the crowd of people in the restaurant. Mr. Williams kept on going and Ramon followed him behind but he had his face on the ground smiling.

Then suddenly Mr. Williams stopped and Ramon raised his face to meet the surprise Marcos had for him but he was suddenly filled with fear and his heart was racing.

Seated on the table having their lunch was Marcos' mother and sister but there was a third person, male. He knew that he had seen that face somewhere, those eyes, where had he seen those eyes? He tried much to remember but it wouldn't come to him. Maybe the fear was making him forget but why was this man here with Marcos' mother and sister and even worse, why did Marcos' mother send for him?

Oh no! He was sure that something was up and the fact that they were in a place filled with so many people was making him really scared and nervous. He just wished for the ground to open and swallow him whole. Why was this happening to him?

He found himself shaking as the guy stared at him even before he settled.

"Here he is ma'am." Mr. Williams said with a smile.

So she was the one that had called for him? How was he going to face her in the state he was in?

"Thank you, Mr. Williams," She said with a smile like she was an angel. "You may go now."

Mr. Williams turned to leave and he felt alone and defeated since Mr. Williams had left. Ramon could swear that the guy had something against him but that face and then it hit him; he had seen that face at the party. It was the same guy who was looking irritated and angry while Marcos' father was introducing him to his business men friends. What was he doing here? And with Marcos' mother and sister, did he have anything against Ramon?

These people were dressed like they came for a fashion contest and Ramon being in the uniform had actually made him feel helpless and bullied. Even though they never spoke anything to him but just cut that steak and put it in their mouth which they chewed deliciously.

Ramon was even starting to wonder why they had called him because it seemed like they were just eating. He didn't want to say anything so he just stood there looking scared and the guy who was staring at him made things worse. What had he done against him that he had teamed up with Marcos' sister and mother?

He tried to think but he had not seen that man before the party and yet it seemed like every movement he made, made the man even angrier. Ramon was now staring on the floor just waiting for someone to speak something.

"Oh I am sorry for making you wait," Marcos' mother finally spoke.

Finally after two minutes, Ramon raised his face to see Marcos' mother and sister rubbing their mouths. Now he was really going to be embarrassed but she spoke so sweet.

"I know that you are probably wondering why we called you here." Marcos' sister said cold heartedly.

Ramon couldn't even raise his mouth to answer. He felt like his jaws were frozen and couldn't be moved. If only he could say something but he was just too scared.

"God, this is really lame," Madison said impatiently. "The foolish guy doesn't even know how to answer a simple question."

Ramon was still standing there scared and looking at the people near them. It was a good thing no one seemed to notice anything.

"Well I believe you know the both of us," Marcos' mother said sweetly. "But allow me to introduce this man sitting here." She pointed to the guy who was now smiling but the smile was not genuine. "Anyway, this is Dan and he is Marcos' boyfriend." She said as she smiled at the guy who was smiling back at her.

This again! Ramon thought that this had ended that same night but maybe he had been wrong. Marcos had said that this guy was not his boyfriend and these people were wasting their time with this prank they were trying to play with him.

Ramon stared at the man and he was looking at him as if he was irritated and Ramon smelled of body odor or something.

"But that will be touched later," Madison said softly with a teasing smile.

"You know what," Marcos' mother said as the smile on her face faded. "There is no peace in the house these days and my son refuses to talk to me and it's all because of you." She said softly but her voice was filled with anger and hatred.

How was he the cause of this? He thought Marcos had worked things out with his mother.

"Ever since you came to our house," She added. "My son constantly has been arguing with me which has never happened before." She raised her voice drawing some people's attention as they moved their faces to their table. "And it's all thanks to you."

"I am sorry ma'am but I did......."

The next things Ramon felt was a slap on the face that left his cheek hurting really badly. He felt tears run down his face. He turned his face and he received another one on the other cheek and he was sure that his cheeks were red. He could feel some people talking as he stood up feeling his whole body hurting.

"You still have to say something?" She yelled throughout the room. "First you destroyed my son's relationship with his boyfriend and now you are trying to destroy the relationship that I have with him."

Ramon said nothing as the woman vented her anger on him. All he felt where tears running down his face and his whole body was filled with so much pain but he couldn't bring himself to doing anything.

"What do you really want from us?" She yelled angrily. "People like you only have one goal in life and that is to destroy relationships and get money from rich guys like my son.

"You tried to trick my brother simply because he owns this hotel and you trapped him so that you could use him to get your own needs." Madison said softly but those words were really hurting him and his heart felt like it had been pierced. "Now he doesn't even talk to me, his twin sister."

Ramon heard some people talking among themselves and it was heartbreaking to listen to their words. Had he been rich, these people wouldn't have been treating him like trash and embarrassing him like this.

"What have you done to my boyfriend?" The guy who had been quiet asked in a hoarse voice which just made Ramon's tears flow out more. "Did you use magic on him or have you done some kind of my control on him."

If Ramon said something, he knew that they might take advantage of it but if he kept quiet, it might be seen by everyone as if it was true. So it was either remain quiet or risk it and he chose the latter.

"All of you are really misunderstanding me," Ramon begged as he rubbed a tear. "I love Marcos so much and I have never done anything to him. I wouldn't do anything like that to the man that I........"

Before he could finish the sentence Dan whacked him on the face and he could swear he saw stars all over the room. The slap was hot that he even had a hard time opening his eyes. He could feel tears running down his face. Why were all these people abusing him like this? He was just an 18 year old boy and never liked violence in his life.

"How dare you say that you love my boyfriend?" Dan yelled in his face. "I will not just sit and watch you take my boyfriend away. If you don't leave my boyfriend alone, something really bad is going to happen." Dan warned.

"You heard what his boyfriend had to say." Marcos' mother chuckled with an evil grin which made Ramon even more scared than he had been. "If you know what's good for you, end this relationship you have with him and we might just be good friends. I hate people that disobey my orders."

At this point in their relationship, Ramon was so much in love with Marcos that he was ready to risk his life for it.

"I am really sorry ma'am." He cried with pain in his voice. "What you are asking is impossible. I really love your son and............"

"Shut up!" Marcos' mother said loudly. Too loudly that Ramon was now shaking from fear of what might be inflicted on him. He had never been hurt like this in his life before.

His heart was weeping and his whole body was mourning. If only Marcos had been here, everything would have been better but all he felt was humiliation and being abused. Everyone just watched without saying a word. He wondered how these people were viewing him after that and he just wanted to die there and then.

"Next time we will not be here to talk." She warned. "We will make sure that we make you regret the day you approached my son." She pointed her finger at him. "I Olivia Martinez, I am not a woman to be messed with. Stay clear of my son."

"I don't even know why they employ cheap whores like you in this hotel." Madison laughed teasingly. "I bet you have tried to seduce every man in this hotel because you are nothing but a gold digger." She yelled. "You are just a cheap little whore who is hungry for power and wealth which you will never have in your entire life."

His heart got further hurt and he was now crying deeply. He could feel the pain in his heart and he felt weak. He felt like someone had pierced a red hot sword through his heart. His whole body spasmed in pain and he was crying hard as his heart weeped. He had never been hurt this way before and his whole being was just reacting to the words that were spoken to him. He was very young and they all had no right to judge him.

"Now get out of my sight before I do something that we'll both regret." Marcos' mother yelled.

Ramon didn't need to be told twice so he turned to leave and found that all the people in the restaurant had gathered and were now watching them. What was embarrassing was that his fellow workers had come into the restaurant and they were watching everything that had happened.

Marcos quickly ran and passed through the crowd. He had never been so embarrassed in his life like the way he was embarrassed by Marcos' mother and sister. The bad thing was that some of the guests were there. Only God knew what they were thinking of him then.

He quickly left the restaurant and ran directly to the staff men's room and just stood there and cried to himself. With every tear that run on his face, he felt so much anger and pain and he felt his head responding. He had such a headache that made his whole head feel like something had been hit on him. The people that he had left in the restaurant had just literally ripped his heart out. It was exposed and it was hurting real fucking badly.

He found himself sitting on the floor sobbing and he couldn't control his emotions anymore. It was like his tears were flowing on their own no matter what he tried to do. He even tried to forget about the hurtful words Marcos' mother and sister had used but nothing was working. He felt like he was inferior and it was hurting.

Ramon had stayed in the men's room before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was so absent minded that he hadn't even realized that someone had entered the room.

"I am so sorry." He heard Mark's voice which sounded so soft as if he was weeping.

Ramon raised his face and he hugged Mark real tight and cried even more. His cheeks were hurting but what were hurting were the words that he heard.

Ramon held Mark for long crying as he did and he could swear that his best friend was sobbing. They had been so close that Mark was also hurting for him. He just held on close and broke down while he hugged his friend. Ramon heard Mark's phone ring and he excused himself and went outside the men's room. It was not long and he heard the door opening again. He was expecting to see Mark but when he raised his face, he saw Marcos rushing in.

"Baby, are you okay?" Marcos asked as he knelt down to hold him.

How did Marcos get here? How did he know that he had been in trouble? Ramon asked questions in his heart but he just wanted to hug him.

"I am fine, don't worry." Ramon said as he rubbed his face and buried it in Marcos' chest.

"He's not fine." Ramon heard Mark's voice. "That boyfriend of yours slapped him in the face."

Boyfriend? Marcos had come to the hotel as soon as Mark had told him that his boyfriend was in trouble. He had rushed to the hotel thinking that something was really wrong and when he had seen his boyfriend, his heart broke. He didn't know what had happened and now he finds out that Dan had come to the hotel to hurt his boyfriend. Oh! He was going to get it from him this time. Dan had no right to hurt his boyfriend.

"Dan was here?" Marcos asked suddenly feeling angry.

"Not only him," Mark yelled. "Your mother slapped him and that guy also slapped him in the face. Just look at him, see his whole face,"

Marcos could feel from Mark's voice that he was angry and that anger was also directed at him.

"Mark, please," Ramon said as he raised his face. Marcos could see that Ramon's face was red and it actually broke his heart to know that his mother and his friend had done this to him. He was filled with so much anger which would only be calmed by hitting something.

"I am so sorry sir," Mark apologized as if he did not care. "My friend might try to hide it but I was hurt by what I heard from those three. They said really bad things to him and they even warned him to stay away from you or they would hurt him. I know that I have no say in your relationship but this concerns me because Ramon is my best friend. Those three people I saw talking to him are ready to do anything to my friend and you need to protect him from harm. They might do something really bad to him next time."

So they were actually three? Marcos was sure the third person was his sister. He was so furious and he needed to sort them out. He quickly got up furiously and got out of the room.

"I am so sorry," Mark apologized to Ramon. "But I can't watch you get hurt."

Ramon was so happy that Mark was trying to protect him but he had no idea what Marcos would do since he had left furiously. He hated Marcos' mother, sister and that man who they came with. He felt nothing for them but hatred. Their words had hurt him so deep.

As much as he wanted to just sit there and drown in his own sorrows, he knew that he had to work and he didn't want to upset Mr. Williams. Ramon got the courage, got up and washed his face. It looked better and he got out of the men's room with Mark following him behind. He tried as hard as he could to look okay when people saw him but they all seemed like they were laughing at him.

He later saw Mr. Williams at the reception and he went to apologize for neglecting his work for some minutes. Mr. Williams was looking at him and he could see that the man was not looking as he usually did. He was looking sympathetic for the first time since he had started working at this hotel.

"Ramon, son, are you okay?" Mr. Williams asked with concern. Ramon was surprised and he didn't still believe that it was Mr. Williams talking to him, the toughest man in the hotel.

"I am really sorry for what happened earlier today." Mr. Williams apologized to him as he touched his shoulder slowly. "I know you are a good boy and as much as I am hard on you, I know that you can never do what Madam Olivia said to you."

Ramon was getting emotional again but he was not crying. He just felt his heart feeling good as it heard these words from a man he knew to be a tongue cookie. At least he did not criticize him but he rather felt his pain and said what Ramon had expected from his mouth.

"Thank you so much, sir." Ramon said cheerfully. "I really appreciate that and I feel really happy."

"Can you do one thing for me?" Mr. Williams asked in a soothing tone.

Ramon nodded and he knew that Mr. Williams wanted him to do some sort of work and he was ready to do it.

"I want you to go home." Mr. Williams said as if he was pleading. "Please rest and then come back tomorrow."

Ramon didn't know what to say and he still didn't believe that Mr. Williams dismissed him for the day.

"Mark, will you please take him home?"

After being surprised by what had happened, Mark and Ramon finally went home around 3.pm but they decided to walk home to get some fresh air. Ramon really needed to breathe and calm his nerves. He wanted to reach home when it was around 5.pm so that his father wouldn't get worried. He was glad that his face was not red anymore and Mark tried to cheer him up and his mood brightened up but no matter how much he tried to forget about what had happened, it was always coming back to him. He tried his best to look fine and it worked when he began laughing to Mark's jokes.

By the time they reached home, it was already starting to get dark but he thanked Mark for making his mood lighten up. He was not going to tell his father but Eduardo deserved to know because he couldn't stand to hide anything though it was killing him that he was hiding something like that from his father.

*****

Marcos parked the car outside the house and got out quickly. He was really burning with anger and he was certain he was going to hit someone while in the house. For the past three days all that happened in the house were arguments. His mother always argued with him because of Ramon and he had really got tired it. Ramon was the only one who seemed to calm him down. In those three days, he had the best time with Ramon, only to find out that his mother and Dan had hit him.

He had tried his best, he really tried to make his mother understand but she was just pushing him away and he has had it up to his neck. He has driven home for an hour and half because of traffic and now that he's here, he's ready to make someone gag.

He opened the door and went straight to the living room and saw the three culprits sitting on the couch discussing something. His eyes were only one person, the person who was parading himself as his boyfriend, Dan.

He saw that everyone saw him and they were smiling at him but he had a serious face. He went straight to Dan and without hesitation gave him a hot slap on the face. As he raised his face, he gave him another and he was now putting his face down.

"How dare you, Dan?" He shouted. "How dare you use your filthy hands on my boyfriend?" He said with a sigh of irritation.

"Marcos!" Madison shouted as she got up. Before she said anything further, Marcos slapped her on the cheek that she fell on the couch and screamed in pain.

"Marcos!" His mother growled while she stood up. "Why did you slap your sister? Have you suddenly gone insane?"

"Yes, mom," He shouted. "I have gone crazy. Your son has gone crazy over love. Why are you people hurting the person that I love so much? You people should be happy for me."

"Happy!" His mother shouted while his sister sobbed. "You are suddenly taking that boy's side and you even slapped your sister and your boyfriend."

"I don't even care right now even if I slapped the president himself," He yelled. "You people better stop hurting my boyfriend. Is it a crime to fall in love? Is it his fault that he's not as rich as us, mom?" He spoke softly. "You have a lot of money, mom. Does it matter whether I am in love with a rich boy or not?"

"We have a reputation to keep here." She shouted. "Your sister's boyfriend is a famous doctor and your brother's girlfriend is a famous singer and what about you, a bellboy?"