Forever Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He extended his hand and caressed Ramon's shoulder. Ramon looked at him with a smile on his face but it was not bright. He had tears on his face and it was breaking his heart to see him in that manner.

"I am so sorry for whatever my mother told you." He apologized. "None of it is true. The man she was talking about was the same guy I told you about a month ago while we were on the island. Believe me I............"

"I know that you are telling the truth." Ramon said as more tears run down his face. "I could tell by the way your father and brother welcomed me." He cried even more. "The reason why I am crying is because she thinks I am a gold digger and I am not good for you. No one has ever said that to me and it has hurt me real deep." He cried.

Marcos' heart broke when he heard of what his mother had told the love of his life. He was so angry that he just wanted the anger to come out somehow. He needed to punch someone but he had a higher task at hand, to make Ramon feel good.

"I am so sorry baby," He apologized as he felt his own eyes water. "I never knew she said those things. You shouldn't care about them. Just know that I love you so much and I don't care what people say. I will always be here for you no matter what."

When Marcos said that, he actually thought that it would make Ramon feel better but it made him cry even more and he looked absent minded.

"Come here," He said as he laid Ramon on his shoulder. "It's okay. I am here now."

Marcos was planting tiny kisses on Ramon's temple and he could hear him sob. He lay there for more than 20 minutes and Marcos didn't know whether he was sleeping or crying. He was so mad that his mother had made Ramon feel inferior.

After a few minutes more, Ramon got up and Marcos noticed that his eyes were not red which was good. Marcos rubbed his face and gave him a kiss to make him feel much better. He was to clean the mess which his mother had made but that didn't mean that he would forgive her for hurting someone that he really loved.

"Are you okay now?" Marcos asked as he felt his own heart weeping.

"Yeah," Ramon said as he rubbed his face. "Let's go."

Marcos gave a forced smiled and he started the engine and later was parked outside Ramon's house. He could see the curtains being opened and saw Eduardo checking on the curtains. Ramon was trying to act confident but Marcos could see right through him that he was hurt inside and he just wanted the happy Ramon he had come to love and know. He hoped that everything would be better by morning. Marcos opened the car door and got out. He found Ramon had come out and was now heading to the door.

They stood outside and Ramon was now smiling at him as if he wasn't sad a few minutes ago.

"Thank you so much for tonight." Marcos said with a huge killer smile. "I really appreciate everything and I love you so much."

"I love you too." Ramon said courageously which made Marcos' heart jump with joy.

Marcos leaned and he kissed Ramon on the lips and his whole heart melted with that kiss which was just so wonderful. They were still kissing when the door opened.

"Finally, you love birds are here." Eduardo chuckled.

"I am sorry that he's here late." Marcos apologized, his eyes glued on Ramon. "I had taken him to my house without his knowledge and we lost track of time at the party."

"I didn't say anything." Eduardo chuckled teasing them both. "You said it, not me. Father has been waiting in the living room."

"Guess I better explain things to him." Marcos chuckled as he headed inside.

He entered the house and saw Ramon's father sitting on a chair reading a newspaper.

"Good evening sir," He said softly.

"Hey, Marcos," Ramon's father said softly as he put down the newspaper. "Have you brought my boy back?"

"Yes, sir," He said softly. "And I am sorry but there was a party at my house and I took him without letting him know. I wanted to introduce him to my family."

"It's okay," Ramon's father said with graceful simplicity. "As long as you always bring my boy safely, I have no complaints."

"Thank you so much sir." Marcos said as he smiled at Ramon who was standing with Eduardo holding him. "I have to go now sir." He said softly.

"Goodnight Marcos," Ramon's father said.

Marcos said goodnight and he went to Ramon and kissed him lightly and said goodnight. He left suddenly feeling the anger coming back to him.

Ramon stood in the living room smiling at his father who was now yawning. He talked a bit with his father about his day and how Marcos' family is but he left the part where his mother had insulted him and he had cried. The last thing he wanted was to make his father sad. They chatted a bit trying to look cool and his father left for bed at exactly 10.pm. He was glad that his father's room was on the other side of the living room.

He said goodnight to Eduardo and got ready to go to his room but Eduardo followed him. He didn't know what Eduardo wanted so he put up a smile which he believed would drive Eduardo away but he was just standing there with his arms folded on his chest.

"I am listening," Eduardo said with a gloomy sigh and Ramon knew that he had suspected something.

Immediately Ramon just went soft and he fell and sat on the bed and later Eduardo was holding him.

"I knew that there was a problem," Eduardo sighed worriedly. "You can tell me anything."

"I lied, Eduardo, I lied because I didn't need father to worry." He sobbed. "Not all the members of Marcos' family liked me. His mother insulted me and called me a gold digger. It hurts because I know that I am not one and she said a lot of hurtful things about me. I felt so inferior and I cried on the way here." He cried softly.

"And Marcos, what did he do?" Eduardo asked as he tried his best to hide the anger he was feeling.

He has never for once wanted for his brother to be hurt this way. He has been hurt so much in love and the last thing he wanted was for his brother to get hurt.

"He snapped at his mother and he defended me." Ramon sobbed. "I could feel that he was hurt too. I am just so scared Eduardo and I don't know what to do."

Eduardo knew that he had done a lot just to see that his brother never got hurt. Ever since he had this little brother of his, he always protected him from getting hurt but this one was out of his hand.

"I think you just need to believe in the love you both share." Eduardo said as he tried to hide his emotions. "Just forget about everything and know that you have a man who loves you. At least most of the family members like you and she will probably open up to you. Stop crying and just trust in your boyfriend."

These words were really soothing to hear and his pain was slowly going away. Eduardo was a very good brother and he loved him so much. He wanted to hug him a lot and tell him how much he loved him. All this talk from Marcos' mother just made him stronger and urged him to work harder so that he could get a university degree and get his family out of poverty. Then no one would step on him, ever.

"Thank you so much for this." Ramon said as he rubbed his tears and slept on his brother's lap.

He just felt safe whenever he was with Eduardo, the advantage of having a big brother. In a few minutes, he could feel his brother passing his hands through his hair and it felt so good and made all the pain go away. All he was thinking about now where the good times.

Eduardo was smiling while he played with his brother's hair. He really liked seeing his brother being peaceful. But he felt his brother needed more than what he was provided with and he knew that one day, no one would be able to step on him. His brother had a goal and that was to earn a university degree and get them out of poverty.

********

Marcos parked the car outside after having gone out for almost two hours. He drove slowly home and it was almost 11.30 pm. All the cars outside where gone and his anger was overflowing that he was even sweating. He was not ready to talk to his mother because God help him he would say something that she wouldn't like. He just prayed that she had already gone to sleep.

He slowly opened the door and walked to the living room and all the family members were seated on the couches quietly. He didn't want to say anything or utter any word so he decided to pass the living room without saying anything. He slowly passed the living and saw as his mother came near him quickly.

He stood to face her but his mind was somewhere else wondering how Ramon was feeling after being insulted by his dear mother.

"So you decided to come home after all." His mother said softly but even her soft voice seemed angry.

"I can't believe you were yelling at me, me" She added. "Because of that......"

"He has a name, mom." Marcos said softly while looking straight at his mother. "His name is Ramon."

"I don't care what his name is." She said irritably. "But whatever you are doing with him, better be done with him and end it quickly."

"I am not doing anything with Ramon," He smiled sadly. "I love him and......"

Whack! He was given a slap which he barely felt but he just smiled at his mother. He could see that everyone now stood up and they came near them.

"Mom," Barry said with a voice filled with emotions.

"How dare you even say that you love that boy?" His mother shouted. "He's a bell boy and a room attendant. Don't you have any sense of shame?"

"Shame," He smiled as he walked a bit around the living room. "Shame," He yelled loudly. "What is there to be ashamed of? Your son has fallen in love for the first time and you are not happy? What kind of mother are you?"

"How dare you say that to me?" His mother shouted throughout the room. "Do you want to ruin our reputation? What will all my friends say and all the other people?"

"I don't care, mother." He shouted. "I don't even care what the president says. All I know is that I am in love with that boy and I want to be with him always." He said as he smiled. "And what were you trying to do telling him that I have a boyfriend? I have already told you that the guy standing over there," He pointed to Dan angrily. "....is not my boyfriend and I don't love him. I only love Ramon and that's who I want to be with. So please mother," He said as he went near his mother with his hands folded together. "Don't ruin what I struggled to build. Something that I had almost lost and the boy whose love saved my life, If not for him I wouldn't be here speaking to you right now. So please mother," He begged. "Just leave me alone and Ramon."

Marcos could see that his mother was now laughing like she was teasing him and it added to his anger.

"I agree with Marcos, mom," Barry said in quiet amazement. "We should be happy that he's in love."

Marcos' mother was giving his brother a cold eye but he was proud of his brother for supporting him.

"I disagree with you brother," Madison said to Barry while folding her arms. "Mom is absolutely right. Why should we accept a bellboy as our brother's boyfriend? We really have to maintain our standards."

Why was his twin sister against him? A girl whom he supported through tough times was now against him. He really wanted to give her a dirty slap but he controlled himself and just stared at her instead. If not for his father who was present, he would give her a dirty slap.

"I am really disappointed in you Olivia," His father said as he came near. "You are against our son but I will support him through this." His father smiled at him which brought tears of joy to him. "He has finally learned to love and we should be encouraging him. He has been in love with this boy ever since I came here."

"What?" his mother yelled. "You knew about this and yet you never mentioned it once in our calls."

She was overreacting. Marcos wanted to lie his head on something soft so that he could get rid of his problems and think about his future with Ramon. But this mother of his was making things difficult for him and his sister had just disappointed him. They are twins and they are supposed to support each other instead of going against each other.

"Should you get every detail of what is happening in our lives?" His father asked angrily.

"So now you are angry and it's all because of that boy." His mother yelled in Marcos' face.

"You came to me with the foolishness that you are gay and I never had anything to say." His mother shouted in his face. "Now listen to me very clearly, I accepted when you came with the foolishness that you are gay but I will not allow you to end up with just any foolish person out there." She warned.

"Well then....mom," he shouted. "See me do that because this Marcos you see will never leave that boy. I love him and I will always be with him. I would never leave him for someone like....." Marcos stared at Dan from head to toe. "Like that guy you like so much and unless you have another son you want for Dan, don't even think of bringing him to me because you will not like me."

Marcos had nothing else to say so he left the living room despite his mother shouting for him. He was feeling so much anger in his heart that he went to the room and locked the door behind him. He sat on the floor and thought of all the hurtful things his mother had said to him and it was hurting him a lot.

He couldn't stay like this, he needed to cool off. As he got up, he saw his cum stained boxer brief and it sent him down happy thoughts and he sat on the bed thinking about what had happened in the room just a few hours ago. Those thoughts were able to make his heart calm down and he was ready to sleep.

He stripped to his boxer briefs and went into bed getting ready to sleep. A few minutes after he got into bed thinking about Ramon, he heard noise coming from his parents' room and they were arguing about Ramon and his relationship, something that has never happened before.

He had enough arguments for one day so he took out his headsets and began listening to 'the power of love' by Celine Dionne. And it helped him and reminded him of his relationship with Ramon. He went to sleep that night thinking about the wonderful times that he has had with Ramon. He would never let him go for anything.

*****

Ramon was leaning to a wall thinking about the good times that he has had with Marcos. He couldn't help putting up a smile which would show anyone that he was pretty in love. It has been three days since the introduction and Ramon has completely forgotten about the incident which happened at the introduction with Marcos' mother.

He had woken up the next day and he was sleeping on Eduardo's chest which made him smile. He had taken a shower and was surprised to hear Marcos' car outside. He had gone outside and found Marcos who was smiling. He was so happy that Marcos was in a good mood because he didn't want for Marcos to feel bad or be an argument with his mother. Marcos had taken him to the hotel and they had shared a hot kiss in the car.

That day he had a good time with Mark and he completely forgot about the incident. In the evening, Marcos had picked him to take him home and they ended up making out and later had hot steaming sex in the car. He could still remember sitting on Marcos' cock while Marcos held his waist and helped him ride that cock. It had been wonderful steaming sex and Marcos had dropped the driver's sit while Ramon rode his cock like a horse.

He could still remember Marcos moaning in ecstasy and the car filled with love moans which made sex even more incredible. Boy had he rode that cock. When Marcos came, he came hard and strong that Ramon could feel his hot cum inside his bowels. Man that will be the time he will never forget.

The second day had been interesting too, Marcos had taken him to work and they made love in the car too. He could remember Marcos fucking him missionary style and he felt Marcos' dick deep inside his ass and it was incredibly sweet. The way he had slowly moved his hips and the way he kissed him was just too emotional.

At that time, Ramon didn't care about anything else because his mind had been on that wonderful cock pleasuring him. Both of them had come at the same time and they made love twice. He was just glad that they went on the places which people rarely passed at night and Marcos fucked his brains out. He had gone home and he swore that he could feel Marcos' cock still fucking him even though Marcos had already gone home.

The day before, Marcos had come to the hotel early and he had ordered some food to his room. Actually it had been a surprise. Ramon could remember being asked to deliver some food to a hotel room and when he went there, he had been surprised to see Marcos and he was dripping wet, naked and horny. They had ended up fucking thrice. Ramon had been tired as Marcos had his way with his hole. He could remember it well while he rode Marcos' dick slow and sweetly and they moaned softly to avoid any drama outside the room.

The second time, Marcos had fucked him missionary style and the third time, Marcos had fucked him missionary and they exchanged as Ramon rode Marcos' dick. How sweet that had been. Marcos had deposited loads of cum in his ass. He had been so exhausted that he felt his waist complaining because Marcos had fucked him out of his mind and he could still feel pleasure travelling to his entire body parts. Love making is really a sweet thing.

And now he was standing in the hotel leaning to a wall and reliving all those wonderful moments over and over again. He just wanted to make love some more. He was still exhausted and his waist was in pain but he still wanted to make love.

"Hey!" Mark snapped his finger. "Day dreaming again," He asked after a moment's reflection.

"I miss him so much." Ramon responded in a casual tone but his mind was still on the incidents which had happened between them. He wanted to be wrapped in Marcos' big and strong arms where he felt safe. He wanted to feel that warm gentle kiss and he wanted to feel that wonderful, beautiful cock making love to him the whole day. He was feeling horny as he had not seen Marcos since morning.

"Okay, I am not trying to sound negative here," Mark said after a teasing laugh. "But if I can remember correctly, you had spent particularly half of your day with him yesterday," Mark said with concern in his voice. "And he had been here just a few hours ago and I am sure he will be here very soon. Don't go crazy over love my friend." Mark added with a wonderful, cheerful sigh.

Mark was right, he had seen Marcos the whole of yesterday and he had dropped him off today but he was still missing him and desired to be with him. Since morning, he has been like this and had not concentrated much on work. But if only his friend could understand him, then it would be better but he was not.

"You don't understand Mark," He chuckled. "I know that I saw him a few hours ago but I am really missing him a lot and I just want to be with him right now," He sighed courageously. "If only I could see him now I would be..........."

"Ramon!" He heard Mr. Williams' voice shouting for him.

Here comes trouble, he thought. This man was always giving him trouble and he didn't know what the man wanted from him this time. Ramon looked at Mr. Williams who was rushing to him. Couldn't this man just leave him alone and let him have peace for a few hours before he began his work?

"Yes, sir," He answered happily when Mr. Williams came near him. He was still happy despite the fact that it was Mr. Williams who was calling his name, was he that happy that he could answer Mr. Williams with a smile? What was Marcos doing to him?

"Someone wants to see you in the hotel restaurant," Mr. Williams said to him with a frown on his face.

Ramon was nervous since he did not know who it was that wanted to see him. Could it be one of those numerous surprises of Marcos? He suddenly felt excited at the thought of seeing Marcos with a surprise for him. He was about to run when Mr. Williams stopped him.