Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That statement made Dan stand up straight rubbing his eyes furiously. Marcos wanted to punch his teeth in so that he could spend the rest of his life remembering how Marcos had punched him in the teeth. He regarded him as his friend but hurt him. He couldn't believe he was still the same person he had called boyfriend for four good years.

"I hate you Dan," Marcos yelled. "All of you. You disgust me a lot."

Madison and his mother were at his feet begging but Marcos saw the look in Dan's eyes and it made him angrier than he was.

"I will never let you go," Dan said, clenching his fists. "You are my fiancé and we..."

Marcos reached out and punched Dan in the face so hard blood started coming out of his nose. The crazy guy just got up and laughed leaking his own blood. He was laughing so loudly Marcos wanted to kill him.

"From now on, I don't wanna see you and you are no longer a part of me." Marcos pointed his finger angrily at Dan. "I thought I was living with humans but you are worse than my enemies."

Dan laughed, rubbing his hand on the nose. "You have always seen me as a good boy, Marcos. But I will never allow you to go back to that boy, never."

"You are still talking?" Marcos said as he tried to go and beat Dan. "I hate you more than anything and I wished you were dead."

Dan laughed. "It's you and me baby, forever. If I can't have you, neither will Ramon."

That statement was the limit. Marcos didn't want to hear anymore.

"Get out," Marcos muttered. "I don't want to see your face."

The crazy guy got out of the living and ran upstairs. Marcos' mother and sister kept begging him but he had already tied his heart and didn't want to let anything inside. He couldn't afford to forgive them. Then tears began falling again and he felt weaker than before. He was leaning on his father's shoulder that was quiet since he came home.

Marcos knew that his father was an emotional man and he was hurting deep down inside. If only his mother had been as emotional as his father, he would have been living happily with Ramon in the same house. The story would have ended long ago but thanks to a woman who doesn't care about her son's feelings, Ramon may leave him forever. Ramon told him that he loves him a lot...right?

There was still hope for their relationship and Marcos was gonna use that hope to make Ramon his again. He needed Ramon to be his, forever.

James helped his son climb the stairs as he felt he was weak. He had to suppress his emotions so that he could be there for his son and make him stronger. It was good Barry and his wife had gone to dinner or else things would have been bad. James watched his wife wailing on the floor as she begged. He had known she was a woman who liked classy things and people but not to the point where she would stoop so low to hurt a poor innocent boy like Ramon. Ramon had only been eighteen years old. Who knew what emotion trauma he might have gone through while he was out there in the world?

James had no idea if he would ever get to sleep by his wife's side peacefully without thinking about how much she had hurt their son. All these things where confusing and really blood boiling. James felt like slapping both mother and daughter to slap some senses back into them. Dan was not even a fucking family member, just a freaking childhood friend who James hadn't liked at all. He should have driven him out of the house five years ago.

Marcos reached the end of the stair case and almost bumped into the speeding Dan. Dan had a big bag with him, hopefully to leave Marcos the fuck alone. Marcos saw anger, rage, fury and hatred in Dan's eyes. He realized that the guy probably had some plan to get him back but fuck it, it was never gonna work.

"This isn't over." Dan muttered, his jaws shaking. "You are only mine, Marcos."

Marcos watched as Dan left while his mother wailed in the living room. He quickly went inside his room with his father to avoid the annoying noises coming from the living room. Soon as he reached his room, he picked up his PC and connected to the internet, google.com.

He typed in Ramillio Castra hoping for his address to pop up but nothing. He typed in 'Ramillio Castra address" but all the junk that came where only his real name and the country of origin, no residential address. He typed "Ramon Castillo," no address. He tried everything he could include Ryan Castillo residence but nothing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Marcos swore, hitting his laptop. He picked up his phone and dialed Ramon's number, switched off. Fuck!

He began crying once again and this time he was inconsolable. He cried to his father that he couldn't find Ramon's address and that would only mean that he wouldn't be able to find out where he stayed and that was a big problem.

Marcos was still crying when the door flung open and in came Barry and Jessie. Barry was looking so worried and he held Marcos close to his chest. Marcos felt safe in his big brother's arms but he couldn't shake the pain. It wouldn't go away. After a few minutes, he heard Barry asking what was going with everyone in the house.

"Your mother, your sister and Dan were the ones who had hurt Marcos five years ago." James muttered, feeling all the pain coming back to him. "Ramon was actually drugged and...raped by the goon they hired. We found that out today."

Marcos heard both Jessie and Barry gasp.

"How could mom do that?" Barry sighed.

He knew they were hurt but not as much as he was hurt. He was feeling like he was cut in half by his own family. Had it been someone from outside it wouldn't have hurt that much, but his own family members and the guy he called his boyfriend. He was never gonna forgive them for that.

*****

Ramon opened his eyes and realized that so many things were wrong with him, were they? Without even getting out of the bed, he felt so light like a huge load had been lifted off him. He was able to wake up with a beautiful genuine smile like he used to long ago. He was about to stretch when he felt another body beside him, crazy Mark. Ramon lay on his stomach his face directed at Mark's, admiring how peaceful he was while he slept.

The way mark was sleeping peacefully, one would think that this was not the guy who talked so much once he woke up.

"I know I am handsome but you don't have to stare at me," Mark opened his right eye, winking at Ramon.

"You are crazy," Ramon laughed.

"It's good to see my old friend back." Mark said, holding Ramon tightly close to him. "Do you feel good now that you have finally achieved your goal?"

"I feel better, lighter and fresh." Ramon gushed, burying his head in Mark's chest.

"What about..." Mark nodded his head like a little child. "...Marcos and your feelings,"

"The sadness is gone," Ramon sighed. "But the emotions are still there. I will always love Marcos no matter what." Ramon was wrong, he still felt bad for Marcos but he was happy.

Ramon felt light and all the anger and sadness were gone. During the time he came back for revenge and to prove his innocence, he was filled with such a heavy burden and it was his driving force. Now he could live freely without fear and pain of anyone calling him a whore. He was a free man and Madison and Olivia got the punishment they deserved. Dan got even more punishment. Ramon's revenge was complete. He knew that Marcos was hurting but maybe he also needed to pay for not trusting him.

Ramon quickly got off the bed and volunteered to make breakfast for everyone like he did in the past. Mark came down and both of them made sure breakfast was ready by the time everyone else got up. They toasted bread, made scrambled eggs and homemade juice. By the time everyone was up, they were having their breakfast chatting over silly things.

The rest of the members came and had breakfast and Ramon noticed that they were looking at him in astonishment. He knew what their thoughts were but he cheered them up.

Ramon's emotions for Marcos' were still burning deeply inside but he no longer felt the pain. He was only yearning for Marcos. Until Marcos' entire family accepts him, he would never be happy in the relationship and it would constantly remind him of what he went through.

After breakfast, Ramon took his family to the living room and told all of them that he needed a long music tour which would enable him shoot more videos and record more songs in different parts of the world. Mr. Robbins had told him that he was ready anytime he was and Ramon had thought that it was time for that tour and work on his music full time. He would leave the Companies for his family to handle.

All the family members agreed and Ramon was happy. He called Mr. Robbins and told him that he really needed a long tour, across the world. Mr. Robbins thought it was a great idea and would generate in more money plus would enable him to have more locations for video and photo shoots. He was so happy and he told Mr. Robbins to arrange everything so that they could leave the country in three days. Mr. Robbins told him it was okay and he cut the call.

There was something Ramon thought he had to do before he got out of the country for the long tour, give Mr. Martinez his Company back just like he had promised he would give him the Company if he helped him, which he had.

Ramon called Mr. Martinez to come to his house urgently. He gave Mr. Martinez his residential address but he begged him to never, ever give it to Marcos. Mr. Martinez had promised him and he cut the call. Only thing Ramon had to do was sign the papers and power of attorney so that he could hand over the Company to its original owner.

Ramon took the papers and told his family about it. They had no objection to it so what was left was to sign the papers after Mr. Martinez comes. He got the papers ready in readiness for Mr. Martinez's arrival.

In an hour and a half, Mr. Martinez arrived, walking in slowly and a small bag with him. Ramon didn't want to discuss the issue with Mr. Martinez right in front of his family. He invited Mr. Martinez to the small conference room upstairs. Then Mr. Martinez was quiet until they reached the room. Ramon knew that there was trouble at home since Mr. Martinez hadn't spoken a word after everyone had greeted him.

Ramon wouldn't have called the man to come by his house but in less than two days, he would be leaving the country for his world wide music tour which would help him to forget everything and probably Marcos.

"I am really sorry I called you at a time like this," Ramon apologized, looking straight at Mr. Martinez who was staring at the table.

Ramon felt really bad for calling him when his family was in a time of emotional crisis especially his son. But he had to do it before he left.

"It's okay." Mr. Martinez said his eyes still glued on the table.

Ramon figured he had to speed up the process in order for the man to go home. He was not looking good in any way.

"Like I promised sir," Ramon said after a gloomy sigh. "I will sign these documents for you. I am really sorry I called you at a time like this but I need to do this before I leave the country, the day after tomorrow."

"You are leaving?" Mr. Martinez raised his face in total surprise.

"Y...yes," Ramon sighed. "I need to leave for a while. That is why I called you here so that I can sign these documents and..."

"Which documents," Mr. Martinez asked in total surprise.

"For property transfer," Ramon chuckled. "Have you forgotten that I promised to give you the Company after you help me?"

"I didn't say such a thing," Mr. Martinez said, squeezing Ramon's hand. "You promised me before I even told you what I wanted you to promise me."

Ramon was now totally confused after Mr. Martinez's statement. He had thought that Mr. Martinez wanted his old Company but now he had found out that he didn't even know what he promised Mr. Martinez.

"But..."

"In fact I brought..." Mr. Martinez searched his bag and brought out papers. "...this!"

Power of attorney papers, Ramon gasped. He was now confused at what Mr. Martinez was giving him. He couldn't understand. He took the papers and got the surprise of his life when he realized that they were from CSC.

"What's this?" Ramon exclaimed.

"I am transferring all my shares at Castillo shoe Company to you,"

Ramon had his mouth wide open. "I am sorry," Ramon said, nodding his head. "I can't accept this. These are your shares and besides, I think I should be the one handing over the Company to you."

"Please, accept them." Mr. Martinez begged, squeezing his hand, trying to put up a smile. "I won't let you reject them."

"But..."

"Please," Mr. Martinez begged, making the eyes that Ramon couldn't resist. "Just see them as a gift from a father to a son. You own the Company so I am stepping down to concentrates on my other Company."

Ramon accepted the papers after minutes of being begged. He took the papers and smiled at Mr. Martinez who also put up a faint smile that got him more worried. Ramon had invited Mr. Martinez for nothing after all but then he couldn't let him go without finding out what he had promised him without knowing.

Ramon asked Mr. Martinez about his promise and got the shock of his life when Mr. Martinez told him that he wanted Ramon to get back with his son. Ramon was speechless, confused and his eyes were wide open. His mouth vibrated slowly and he was scared at what answer he might give.

Ramon loved Marcos but with the current situation, he couldn't get back with Marcos. It was hurting him to be without Marcos but he had to do it for the good of everyone.

Ramon sighed deeply. "I am really sorry sir, but I don't think I can get back with Marcos currently. Not with the current situation at hand."

Ramon saw Mr. Martinez's sad expression, nodding his head in pain but it brought tears to him. He could have promised the man that but not with everything that happened. Mr. Martinez was pitiful and Ramon blamed himself for it.

First, Marcos needed to let go of the pain and secondly he would invite more trouble by being with Marcos, especially from his family members. Marcos needed to work out things and forget everything should Ramon be with him and that was the only way.

"I am really sorry," Ramon muttered, moving his eyes away from Mr. Martinez.

Mr. Martinez sighed. "I understand but he is really hurting."

"I think Marcos needs to restart his life and forgive everyone just like I have done."

"Can you promise me one thing though?" Mr. Martinez said.

Ramon nodded slowly.

"At least be a part of his life when you come back,"

Ramon nodded after a moment of reflection. He was at least going to talk to Marcos on phone before he leaves to explain things to him. Marcos had to learn to move on with time. Nothing stays permanent...right?

Mr. Martinez smiled faintly and he gave Ramon a tight hug and he left after Ramon escorted him outside the house. Ramon had told Mr. Martinez that he would go on a long tour and would be back after a few months. He needed to take a break from all that was going on and the only way he would be able to do that was a music tour.

Ramon went back inside and broke the news to his entire family. They were as surprised as him when they found out that Mr. Martinez had given him his shares. It was such an emotional situation after all. Ramon didn't know he could be that emotional when he was ready to go. He didn't know when he would be back but he promised himself and his entire family that they would live happily.

Ramon's mind was still thinking about how Marcos was doing, he challenged Eduardo and Mark to a video game which they played the rest of the day. They had dinner happily but Ramon's mind was still thinking about Marcos and how he was coping after Ramon had left like that.

He was feeling really light but he was also yearning to be with Marcos but he was somehow hurt by what Marcos had done to him. He told Marcos that he really loved him which is the truth but he couldn't be with him.

Ramon had gone to sleep that night. One more day and he would be out of the country. Only God knew when he would be back. Mark, Eduardo and his two fathers would be there to fill all his positions at the Companies. Hopefully, when he comes back, he would be able to find everything right.

The next day, Ramon was busy talking with MR. Robbins, informing him about the journey. Everything was ready for his departure the next day afternoon. Anyway, Ramon was talking to Mr. Robbins when a guard came inside and told him that Mr. Martinez was looking for him. Ramon had no idea why Mr. Martinez had come back. He hoped everything was fine.

Ramon followed the guard and found out that Mr. Martinez was outside the gate. He felt bad that the guard had left him outside the gate so he rushed out. When he got out, he found out that Mr. Martinez was none other than Marcos and he looked so bad and his eyes were red from crying. His hair was a mess but he was still handsome and sexy.

As soon as Marcos saw Ramon standing in front of him, tears ran down his face as he ran to give Ramon a hug. He felt so happy that Ramon had come out to see him. Marcos' father had finally given him Ramon's address after he had threatened to leave the house forever. His mother and sister were still begging but he didn't want to hear it.

"Thanks for coming out to see me," Marcos sobbed, holding Ramon tightly.

Ramon really felt the urge to hug Marcos back but he withdrew his arms.

"What are you doing here?" Ramon asked, trying to hide back his tears. "How did you get my address?"

"Dad gave it to me," Marcos muttered. "I needed to see you so badly. I want you back Ramon."

Ramon felt bad, his head hurting and his pain slowly coming back. He couldn't believe Mr. Martinez had given Marcos his home, he had promised.

"I am leaving the country tomorrow," Ramon said. Then Marcos pulled him away from the hug and cupped his face.

"Are you leaving me?" Marcos knelt down on the dirty ground. "Please, don't do this to me." He cried. "I can't lose you again."

Ramon felt so bad after seeing Marcos cry like that. He wanted to tell him everything was gonna be alright but he couldn't do anything. He just stared at Marcos feeling really bad.

"I need to forget everything that had happened." Ramon muttered. "It's what we all need. So many people have been hurt by this."

"But we can forget about everything if you stay with me." Marcos said, holding on to Ramon's hands. "I agree that we need to forget but can't you forgive and forget?"

"I have," Ramon said, kneeling down to cup Marcos' face. He felt tears rushing down his cheeks. "I have forgiven you but it will be good for everyone if I left. We really need to start over. I agree that I do love you a lot but I can't be with you right now."

"I really love you," Marcos wailed. "I do love you and I will follow you wherever you go. You know I can afford that."

"I know that, Marcos," Ramon chuckled, rubbing his eye. "But if you love me, I want you to promise me something."

"Anything," Marcos nodded, feeling he getting hurt more.

"If you love me, don't follow me." Ramon said, slowly rubbing his eyes. "I know you can afford that but don't follow me."

"I can't live without you." Marcos cried. "Not this time. Look what I have become in five years."

"You said you would do that." Ramon said. "If you love me then you will fulfill my request."

"Then I won't let you go," Marcos hollered, furiously rubbing his eyes. "I will stay here until I convince you to stay with me."

Ramon would have loved to stay and be happy with Marcos but he just couldn't do it no matter how much he tried. First, Marcos' mother and sister would always cause problems for them and they wouldn't live happily. Secondly, he needed to forget the pain he had been through. Call him selfish but that was what he thought at that time and he was gonna fulfill it.