Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry," Ramon apologized feeling more tears rushing out. "But I need to do this for the benefit of everyone."

Marcos felt his world was flushing before him. Ramon had just told him he was going away for some time and that would hurt him badly. He couldn't live without Ramon for another time. He had done it for the last five years and had almost gone insane by it. He couldn't allow Ramon to leave, he couldn't.

Marcos promised Ramon that he would stay outside until he changed his mind and stay with him. He really hoped it would work.

Ramon let go of Marcos' hand and he rushed back inside. He could hear Marcos banging on the gate once the guard had closed it, wailing his name so loud it could be heard in the whole compound.

Ramon ran inside the house, closed the door, leaned to a wall and cried to himself. Gosh it hurt to see Marcos like that but it was what he needed to do if he were to forget about everything that had happened. If in future they meet then he might give him a chance but then he needed to get away.

"Are you okay?" Ramon heard his father ask.

Ramon looked at his father and he couldn't utter a word. Then he hugged his father tightly and sobbed, his father rubbing him on the back.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" His father asked.

"Marcos..." Ramon stuttered. "He's here."

"What?" Ramon heard his brother's voice. "I am going to see him. He should leave you alone."

Then Eduardo left with Mark following behind him and calling his name. Ramon didn't stop Eduardo because Eduardo had every right to talk to Marcos because he also had got hurt years ago.

Ramon couldn't do anything else but cried because he was scared, scared of going into another relationship with Marcos. He had no idea what would happen if he had a relationship with Marcos at that point when things were like that and that was why he needed to go. He needed to forget about everything and then find his strength once again.

*******

Marcos banged on the large gate shouting for Ramon, tears wetting his face. He was acting like an idiot and he needed to do it if he was to get Ramon to come out.

"What do you want here?" Marcos heard an angry voice.

Marcos saw Eduardo and Mark come out. Eduardo was looking so angry and Marcos got scared but if he was to get hurt once again so that Ramon wouldn't go, he would do just that.

"I am sorry Eduardo but I am here to see Ramon,"

"You have some nerve showing up here...." Eduardo shouted. "...after everything that you did to my brother."

"You know I wasn't the one who did that," Marcos begged, trying to touch Eduardo who slowly moved away from him. "It was my mother and my sister."

"You still didn't trust him," Mark said, making Marcos' tears to come out even more.

"I know and I am paying for it." Marcos cried. "I know what you want to do and I am ready for it. I know I had hurt your entire family but I was just angry at that time."

"Do you remember what happened five years ago?" Eduardo sounded so calm, it made Marcos shiver. "You had hurt him again and you were begging just like this." Eduardo yelled in his face making him to feel worse than before.

"I know that and that is the reason why I am ready to face anything that you give to me." Marcos wailed. "I accept I am stupid and I deserve whatever you got coming at me."

Eduardo's heart melted as soon as Eduardo's wails increased. He came out angry and wanted to beat Marcos up but the guy looked like he was already paying for what he did. His eyes were really red and he looked like he had not slept the whole night. Whatever Marcos was passing through was enough as punishment.

Marcos knelt down on the ground and begged Eduardo to beat him to a pulp. He begged Eduardo to make him pay for hurting his brother so badly. He held on to Eduardo's leg cursing himself and saying awful things against himself, anything to make Eduardo to vent his anger on him. He held on so tightly to Eduardo's leg while he cried and wailed. He was foolish, yes, he was stupid, and he was idiot, an arse hole, a heartless pervert.

He called himself all those things just to be with Ramon. Sadly, he didn't hear any word from Eduardo's mouth and it got him worried and really sad. Eduardo was probably thinking of how to hurt him but he would be ready even if it was death. He would be ready for anything that happens to him just so that he could be with Ramon.

Suddenly, he heard Eduardo withdrawing his leg and Marcos fell to the ground sobbing. The next thing Marcos heard was the sound of the gate closing and he immediately knew that Eduardo had gone back inside leaving him crying on the ground. Marcos cried, he cried that he had done a lot to Ramon that his brother couldn't even forgive him.

He just cried there in his own pain and sorrow. He didn't know what to do anymore. Ramon had told him that he still loved him, then why did he still not come back to him?

*****

Ramon heard the door closing revealing Eduardo and Mark. Ramon had stopped crying after being consoled by Ryan and Ben but now Eduardo and Mark were the ones looking so devastated as if someone had died or beaten then.

Ryan asked Eduardo if Marcos had gone but he nodded sadly. Ramon knew something was wrong so he asked Eduardo and Mark what was wrong with them. Eduardo's answer brought so much sorrow and pain again. Eduardo said, "I don't think I have the strength to handle a guy like that."

Ramon asked his brother what he had meant by that statement but he did not like his answer. Eduardo told him that he thought that he would hurt Marcos the moment he got out there but since he saw him weeping, he couldn't do it. Eduardo told Ramon that Marcos was suffering so much after finding out that his mother and sister where the ones who had betrayed him.

Ramon was mute after hearing that from Eduardo. He still saw that his brother was hurt by what he had seen outside. Ramon hoped Marcos was also okay. Eduardo and Mark begged Ramon to talk to Marcos and get him out of his misery because they were getting affected too. Ramon looked at his two fathers and both of them nodded in agreement. His father, Ben even said something that touched his heart,

"You two shared something really beautiful. I think you should talk to him and get him out of his misery. I think he has suffered a lot though I still have to give him my own piece of mind."

Ramon noticed that all his family members were agreeing with him going to talk to Marcos. Ramon took a deep breath and slowly went outside. He walked slowly hoping to get Marcos to come down while he told him the reason for his decision.

Ramon's heart broke once he saw Marcos on the ground sobbing real bad. He suppressed a tear and carefully touched Marcos on the back.

Marcos felt a hand on his back while he was sobbing. He immediately raised his head to see Ramon standing in front of him with his hand on his back. He was looking so handsome wearing a serious face. It was clear Ramon had been hurt more than Marcos could imagine.

Marcos quickly rubbed his tears and got up, holding Ramon's hand and caressing it. He was so happy Ramon had come back to him after all. His plans were now working, he hoped.

"You...you came back to me." Marcos stammered. "I knew you would be back."

Ramon couldn't bear to see Marcos in that state so he kissed him. He kissed his soft lips passionately, sensually and emotionally. He felt Marcos' tongue brushing on his sweet lips and it felt like heaven. He felt Marcos' hands caressing his whole face while he moaned slowly. In no time, Marcos' hot tongue was in Ramon's mouth brushing everywhere it could find.

Ramon felt a million volts of electricity hit him and he could feel himself getting hot and moaning from the kiss. He held Marcos' back, caressing it sweetly as Marcos moaned even harder. Ramon responded to the kiss by being at war with Marcos' tongue and the time they came gasping for air, Ramon saw Marcos smiling brightly. To Ramon the kiss was to make Marcos feel better. To Marcos it was everything, his life, his love, his affection, his victory and his emotions.

Marcos was gasping for air after the wonderful kiss he had shared with Ramon. It was hot, sweet and sensual making his member jump with joy. Marcos had got his love back but to his surprise, he was still angry and the pain was still there.

"How did the kiss make you feel?" Ramon asked his face as serious as ever.

"Incredible," Marcos gasped, licking his lips violently. "Thank you so much for..."

"I mean, did it make you feel any better?" Ramon said, his eyes locked with the smiling hunk before him. "Don't lie to me. I want you to tell me the truth."

Marcos couldn't lie to Ramon. He needed to tell him the truth about the way he was feeling. Guess getting back Ramon only solved half of his problems.

Marcos gave a gloomy sigh. "I will be honest with you, part of me is really filled with so much joy but part of me is still suffering. All the things I did to you still haunt me and all the pain that I underwent because of my mother and sister."

Ramon gave a sad chuckle. "You see the reason why I don't want to get back with you?"

"But I will work on it and..."

"You won't," Ramon chuckled, a tear dropping from his eye. "If we go into a relationship, we'll never be happy no matter what we do." Ramon sighed deeply. "That was the reason why I told you that I can't be with you under the current situations. You need to solve all your problems before you can pursue this relationship and your mother will never let us live peacefully."

"I will leave her so that we can be alone for..."

"You don't understand," Ramon chuckled, more tears running down his cheeks. "I want the man I used to know. Right now you have a lot of problems which you need to forget and I also need to forget all of them and move on. That'll only happen if we are apart not together. Sadness will be there but it will go away once you solve all your problems. Sadness will go away with time but the emotions will never go away if you truly love me."

Marcos knew Ramon was right. He was right, Marcos needed to forget everything but no matter what he did, he couldn't let Ramon go.

"How do I know if you'll still be mine once you come back?" Marcos cried.

"I will never love anyone else like I love you," Ramon laughed as he rubbed his face. "You'll always be the one I love but we need to fix all the problems that are in our lives. Forget," Ramon whispered.

"Is this what you really want?" Marcos asked, holding Ramon's hands tightly. He was getting hurt deep down inside his heart but what Ramon said was absolutely right.

Ramon nodded at Marcos' question and Marcos smiled faintly. After staring at him for a long time without saying anything, Marcos kissed Ramon on the lips passionately and Ramon knew that it was gonna be hard for Marcos to understand him.
Marcos tried to make him stay but Ramon had his heart set. What was the reason of having a relationship which had lots of problems? Marcos needed to solve his individual problems before going into a relationship. He was too disturbed.

"Alright," Marcos said after he broke the kiss. Ramon could see that he was still hurt but Ramon knew that the guy would be okay once he realized that these problems were soon over.

"I will grant my promise to you and I will let you go." Marcos cried. "But I need you to promise me something."

"What is it?" Ramon muttered.

"I need to see you tomorrow before you leave," Marcos sobbed. "For the last time before you go."

Ramon couldn't deny him that so he told the poor guy to meet him the airport at 3.pm. Marcos held him closer to him and though it had hurt to let go of the man you love, it was what he needed to do for everyone to live in peace. Ramon could see Marcos smiling followed by a river of tears which he wiped away by giving him another passionate kiss. After that, Marcos left crying so bad it hurt Ramon but he was glad he was okay.

Ramon went back inside the house and his brother held him closer. He told all his family about the discussion he had with Ramon. They all were happy he had made that decision. Mark asked Ramon if he was gonna continue with Marcos' relationship.

Ramon had no answer. He couldn't think of an answer to give Mark but he told him that he would leave it to time. If Marcos met someone who would love him, Ramon would let go and leave Marcos to his new found love. Though he had told Marcos about coming back and loving him, he really hoped for Marcos to find love somewhere else.

Ramon held on to his brother and smiled at him. Damn, he was gonna miss his brother. He didn't know how long his tour would take but he was sure gonna miss them all.

*****

Ramon waved at his family as his car drove out of the compound. It had been an emotional day for everyone as they didn't want him to leave just like he had planned. He would have stayed but he needed to forget a lot of things and concentration on his music career would really help that. A music tour was the best choice and he was gonna make sure he lived to enjoy it.

Ramon watched as the car drove out of the compound and then it continued driving until he couldn't see the house anymore. They were on the road and he was happy that he had handled his family with ease but Marcos was remaining and he didn't know how he would handle him if at all he became difficult to handle.

In no time, they reached the airport around 3.45 pm. Ramon was late and from the car, he could see Marcos at the entrance looking so impatiently at his time. It was Ramon's fault because he didn't reach there at the agreed time. Leaving the guard to take his luggage inside, Ramon quickly got out and rushed to Marcos who gave him a hug as soon as he had seen him.

"I thought you had already left," Marcos hugged Ramon so tightly. Ramon hugged him back and the both of them hugged for almost two minutes. There were people watching them so Marcos took Ramon away to a place where there were no people.

"I won't let you go." Marcos held him tightly. "I thought about it the whole night and you are not going anywhere."

"Marcos," Ramon gasped. "I thought we talked about this."

"Yes," Marcos said cupping Ramon's face. "I will break my promise to you so that I could be with you."

"Marcos, my plane will be boarding soon," Ramon chuckled. "I don't have time for jokes now."

"It's not a joke," Marcos sounded so demanding and desperate. He was holding Ramon tightly it hurt his arms.

"You are hurting me," Ramon said, his wrist hurting so badly.

"I am sorry," Marcos let go of Ramon and knelt down in front of him, his face facing down.

Marcos couldn't hear Ramon speak at all. He raised his face to see Ramon going away from him really fast. Marcos knew he might have messed up so he ran as fast as he could to find Ramon. Marcos found Ramon and blocked him. Ramon moved to the other side quickly to pass him and Marcos was about to turn when he heard a gunshot and a sharp excruciating pain in his lower abdomen.

Marcos was unable to breath and he felt like his veins were about to explode in his head. He couldn't do anything but the pain was too much and he touched his belly only to feel blood gushing out.

Ramon had suddenly looked behind to hear where the sound of a gun had come from. Immediately he looked behind, he saw Marcos trembling and his breaths sounded violent and he got scared. Ramon ran to Marcos and got the greatest fear of his life when he saw Marcos touching his lower abdomen and his white shirt was bloody. Tears began flooding his face and he felt like he been had killed right there.

"Marcos!" Ramon shouted. Seeing Marcos there shot and in pain made him so weak he couldn't do anything.

He looked everywhere and there was no sign of anyone who could have shot Marcos. Ramon was so scared like he had never been. His heart was racing, his brain froze, his skin was pale and his heart bled. He watched as Marcos fell on the ground and he shouted for help and saw a number of people watching from afar looking scared.

Ramon ran towards Marcos and held him in his arms breathing as fast as he could. Marcos was looking like he was unable to breath, his eyes had a shot of blood and they were so watery. Ramon saw his jaws shaking but there was no word coming out of his mouth.

"Please don't speak," Ramon gasped as he experienced his own shot of pain. "You'll be alright."

Ramon shouted for help and the airport security came running to him. Marcos was lying helpless in his arms and it hurt him. Many questions ran through Ramon's mind but he needed to get Marcos to the hospital as fast as possible. Fuck his trip. Ramon was screaming like a maniac and did not hear when the airport security asked him if he saw the person who had shot Marcos.

"I need to take him to the hospital," Ramon yelled in anger.

Immediately he heard his guard's voice and Ramon yelled at him to help Marcos get up. Many people were watching as Ramon cried and some helped him carefully put Marcos on his lap in the car. The car started moving and Ramon's heart was beating with Marcos'.

On the way to the hospital, Ramon cried as he held on to Marcos and told him to hold on. He was yelling at his guard to drive faster.

"I...I love you." Was the last word Ramon heard from Marcos before he passed out. Ramon was hurting and he cried so much while they drove off to the hospital. He was holding on to Marcos yelling at his guard to drive faster.

In about an hour, they reached the hospital and Ramon ran inside calling for the nurse, all bloody. He came out with a number of nurses who had a stretcher bed with them. They slowly and carefully got Marcos out of the car and put him on the stretcher bed. Ramon followed them in while they took him inside and met with the doctor.

Ramon had now words to say but his eyes were dead red from crying. They continued taking him in until they reached the operating room where the doctor told Ramon that he couldn't come any further. Ramon was crying so badly and being a celebrity, many people were watching him. He couldn't care less but his heart was in the E.R with Marcos. He was so scared and shaking really badly. Nurses were rushing in and out of the E.R for almost an hour and none of them told him anything. Ramon told his guard to go home as more tears flooded his face.

Ramon swore that should anything happen to Marcos while he was in the E.R, he would kill himself and follow Marcos wherever he would go.

"Marcos you fucking bastard," Ramon cursed. "Don't you fucking die on me?"

Ramon was praying in his heart like he had never prayed before. He prayed for Marcos to be well and he was ready to give his own life just to save Marcos'. He blamed himself for Marcos' condition because Marcos wouldn't have been at that airport if it hadn't been for him. Ramon heard his phone ringing and it was from Mr. Robbins. He called and asked if he was alright because he had heard some people saying that Ramillio was in trouble and they had missed the flight. Ramon was too scared to tell him what had happened. Ramon sobbed and promised to talk to him later and explain everything.

That call made him aware that he hadn't called Marcos' father. So he took the phone shaking like a leaf and almost cried when he heard Mr. Martinez's voice on the phone. The man sounded calm and peaceful and now he was gonna break the news of his son's dangerous condition to him?

"Marcos has been shot," Ramon cried. "He was shot at the airport."

"What?" Mr. Martinez yelled and Ramon could tell the man was crying. "Where,"

"I have brought him to the hospital."

Ramon gave Mr. Martinez the hospital name and he cut the call. Ramon was absent minded. He kept on checking the red light outside the emergency room but it was still on. Tears couldn't stop flowing from his face and many people were watching him closely. He didn't care.

1...34567...11