Forty Fucking Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers

"Larry, I so appreciate you inviting me, but I am running late and must get dressed now. I'll see you sometime soon." With that said, Catt quickly closed the door before Larry could counter with a response.

She leaned her head against the door and smiled to herself at the absurdity of the scene. The sweet man should be a grand catch for some lucky senior lady - but not Catt.

Catt glanced at her watch and realized that she would be late submitting her story to the publisher, but it couldn't be helped. Suddenly finishing the sexy storyline wasn't as high on her to-do list as dressing in a 'just right' outfit for her dinner with Tom. Catt needed a quick shower, makeup and the perfect dress for the occasion, then she'd be on I-95 headed to Miami, and Tom.

Catt carefully considered her wardrobe for the evening. A demure, black silk shirtdress with capped sleeves would be perfect. The dress she had in mind would fall just above her knees and a pair of strappy summer sandals would give her calves a nice sculpted appearance. She really needed to spend more time in the sun - her calves, her legs - Catt's whole body - was pale. It was hard to believe the woman lived in South Florida. She never went to the beach! A pair of thigh-high-cut pantyhose would cover her pale skin with a nude tone, and Catt remembered how much Tom, the leg man, liked her to wear pantyhose - but no panties. No, not tonight, she thought. Panties it will be.

Catt was determined not to fall back into bed with Tom! They were just friends now - she was going to see a dear friend and catch up on his life over the past several years. That's all it would be, friendship, not sex! Just two old friends reminiscing over dinner - absolutely nothing more - she promised herself.

The woman was dressed, out the door and onto the highway headed south just in time for rush hour traffic and gridlock on the Interstate. As the cars crawled along at a snail's pace Catt began to reconsider her impulsive decision to go to Tom in Miami. Her mind wandered back over their shared history: almost forty-fuckin' years of their tempestuous life on-and-off as intimates.

The radio station played 'Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night' by the Black Eyed Peas and Catt prayed it would indeed be a good night for her. For them. As she carefully listened to the song's words of encouragement for the evening to come, she followed along with the beat tapping her fingers lightly on the steering wheel. She was beginning to feel flirty - in the mood. It had been too long since Catt felt this way - but all Tom ever had to do was to look at her to make her wet, and to feel sexy. That look!

Rush hour traffic on the interstate slowed to a crawl, eventually to a standstill. Catt's mind drifted back over the years to their first meeting. She suddenly realized the cars were moving again because some jerk behind her laid on his horn and pulled her away from her sweet memories of that first evening.

She had no further opportunities to daydream about the past. All the cars seemed to be in a frantic hurry to get somewhere else and emphasized that with a constant staccato of car horns, bleating all around her. There was almost a Latin beat to the sounds of the horns. Catt was hopelessly lost - it was long past six o'clock - she was beginning to panic. Suddenly the impressive glass and marble hotel materialized in front of her eyes. The cute little CRV pulled up to the elegant entrance and Catt stepped from behind the wheel. The valet had a dismissive expression on his face when the utilitarian mini SUV rolled up alongside several sleek white stretch limos, but that quickly changed to a leering look of manly appreciation for the woman who stepped to the curb. Catt accepted the valet ticket and with a sexy wiggle in her walk, she sashayed toward the glass entrance which opened onto an airy, two-story lobby. It was breathtakingly beautiful and she stopped momentarily to look up at her sumptuous surroundings.

Catt didn't see Tom but she sensed that he was very close to her. His hands suddenly came around her waist from behind - he spun her into his arms - the surprise of it took her breath away. The kiss that followed was all devouring with his probing tongue flicking into her mouth where he knew she was quickly aroused and responsive. They didn't say a word but continued to embrace and kiss, reflexively Catt raised one foot off the floor, like the famous photo of a woman being swept off her feet by a sailor on V-E Day in Times Square. Several people paused to watch the couple reunite and gave envious, admiring glances at the very public display of affection.

Tom finally broke their embrace with a firm squeeze of both of Catt's ass-cheeks and then gently pushed her away at the shoulders so he could gaze at his long time lover's face with an appreciative smile.

"Panties, huh? Have you forgotten how to dress for such a special occasion as this?" A lustful smile crept across his lips. She didn't respond, but smiled demurely - she'd made her point.

"You look wonderful, Catt! Florida must agree with you - but are you satisfied?" The double entendre: satisfied living in Florida, or satisfied sexually didn't escape her notice. A coy smile spread from her mouth to her eyes, which twinkled with innocent amusement as she answered,

"You know, there are any number of attractive men ringing my doorbell, inviting me to parties and showing me solicitous care and interest. Why just this afternoon a handsome, well-endowed neighbor, asked to escort me to a neighborhood party. But of course, I had to decline since I was driving to Miami." Catt's expression was innocent as she told the tale and watched Tom's face flush a jealous shade of angry red. Catt got the reaction she had hoped so she didn't clarify the remark further.

"Come on," he tugged at her hand and pulled her toward the elevator bank.

The long elevator ride to his suite was quiet. Tom and Catt were each remembering the numerous other clandestine meetings they had enjoyed in other hotels, in other cities over many years. There was an edgy nervousness about seeing each other again after being apart for so long. And seeing each other naked again was a foregone conclusion in Tom's mind. Could it be as exciting as the last time they were together; the same wildly erotic sexual satisfactions as in past years? They were older - could they rekindle the spark of sexual desire - and satisfaction - that always intensely brought them together no matter how long they had been apart?

As the two longtime lovers stepped off the elevator and entered the suite Catt let a soft 'oh wow!' escape her lips. The view was breathtakingly beautiful overlooking Biscayne Bay's sparkling blue waters. However, the spectacular panorama beyond the hotel's windows was memory-jogging for Catt.

"Gorgeous! Isn't it just beautiful?" Tom stepped behind her and nestled his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist as they stood and stared out on the water view. He pulled Catt's hips tight into him so that his stiff cock was pressed snugly against the crack of her ass as he began to rub and move against her slowly, rhythmically, seductively. Tom crushed her body against his and felt her respond to the rhythmic movement.

Do you remember the first time..." before she could say anything further a slight giggle escaped her "...that I saw you naked?" Catt's eye's crinkled with amusement at the memory of that night. "You had a very sexy ass back then; how's that working for ya now? Maybe I should check that out again so I can compare?" A coy smile spread across Catt's lips.

Tom couldn't help but laugh at the memory of the absurdity of that night, so long ago.

"You and Giselle got us guys drunk and stole our clothes! It was an embarrassing display of public nudity - the security guard saw my dick on the CCTV camera!" Tom was manfully attempting to maintain a huffy, outraged tone of voice, but a guffaw of laughter was burbling out of his mouth as well.

"What a magnificent cock it is too! If I remember correctly. That night had more plot twists than a Twilight Zone episode." Catt's mind wandered back to that night so many years ago, as Tom poured chilled Krug into a fluted glass and handed it to her.

The two former lovers toasted to their reunion with a click of the glass rims. Tom put his arm around Catt's shoulders and drew his lips close to her ear as he whispered, "It seems like just yesterday. What a night! I missed my first opportunity to make love to you!"

Catt felt sexy and desired for the first time in a very long time - Tom always aroused her animal spirits. But she was determined not to go back there again. They were friends, just friends now. No longer friends with fringe benefits. The last parting had been too emotionally devastating for Catt, and yet Tom was like catnip to a cat - she couldn't ignore her attraction, or desire for the man. That's why she had agreed to come to Miami to see him again - after almost five years apart. Tom hadn't changed. The sexy smile was still there and then there was that twinkle in his eyes. He was the love of her life, a forbidden love, but still and always the love of her life.

Tom plied the lady with her favorite champagne - he kept refilling her glass - the bubbles tickled her nose as she sipped. The result made Catt light-headed. He seductively stroked her thigh and placed soft, light kisses along Catt's neck. Tom played her like a Stradivarius - and he excelled in the fingering! She remembered with a slight smile - he was sooo good with his fingers.

Catt felt her body begin to respond to Tom's touch - he continued to stroke her thigh - eventually easing his fingers under her skirt, between her legs. Her panties were soaked. Tom used his thumb to rhythmically rub her clit over her panties - Catt's hips began to respond to his touching. She was a puddle of sexually aroused hormones and craven lust - never a good combination! Especially when she had vowed never to have sex with the man of her dreams - ever again.

Tom knew which buttons to push on Catt's ultra-sensitive body to achieve maximum desire without pushing her to a too-quick orgasm. He wanted them both to savor this long overdue reunion and reach new heights of pleasure before achieving the nirvana of simultaneous climax.

Catt's mind slipped to memories of previous sexually arousing intimacies between them. She absentmindedly set her hand lightly on her lover's chest, letting her fingers slowly meander down over his abdomen, pausing occasionally which seemed to disappoint Tom, he would buck his hips slightly to encourage her not to stop as she pursued her ultimate goal. She placed the light touch of her hand over Tom's cock which was pushing and pulsing from within the confines of his slacks. Catt's hand rubbed and squeezed as she worked at the zipper of his pants until she could reach in and free his fully engorged member. The prize was hers! She bent forward and sucked Tom's cock deep into her mouth as she closed her lips around his shaft and ran her tongue over the tip, licking up pre-cum. A groan of wanton pleasure escaped Tom's lips as he held the back of her head to keep her warm mouth pleasurably sucking on him.

The doorbell rang and the lovers simultaneously jerked apart like guilty teenagers caught in the act.

Tom padded to answer the door as he adjusted his clothes, zipping up as he moved. Catt disappeared just as quickly toward the bedroom and the bath within. When she had agreed to drive to Miami, Catt had been determined NOT to give in to Tom's sexy advances. She stared into the mirror and mentally castigated herself for allowing Tom to reignite her passions all too quickly. She loved him - pure and simple - but their relationship was anything but simple. Why had she thought she could control her own emotions, let alone restrain his? Together they were an explosive mix of wild, erotic passionate and joyfully satisfying sex - Catt came to Tom because of that, but so much more. She had longed for him and missed their orgasmic couplings. But even more, she had missed Tom!

There was a soft tap on the door. "Catt, you okay?"

She didn't answer. There was nothing to say... no, she wasn't okay. She loved Tom with all her heart. There had been countless reunions like this one so many times over the past forty years. Catt secretly knew she would always respond to Tom's beckon call - the desire was intense and not just for the sexual gratification - but for him! He was like a drug and she was addicted.

The door slowly opened and they silently stared into each other's eyes in the mirrored reflection.

Tom stepped toward Catt and put his hands on her shoulders, gently turning her, enveloping her body into his embrace. He held her tight without saying a word. Their physical closeness worked. Catt relaxed into Tom's embrace and snuggled into his chest, her arms wrapped around his waist. She was safe in his arms. Tom smelled wonderfully sexy - she was addicted to the scent of him.

"The waiter set a supper for us on the terrace. Come, let's have something to eat and catch up while enjoying the sunset view on Biscayne Bay." Tom winked mischievously at his lover. She smiled at his flirtatiousness and nodded slightly in reluctant agreement. She needed food - the champagne had gone to her head - the bubbles had made her brain fizzy.

The couple sat at a table for two which was laden with a wide array of luscious foods. Tom had ordered for Catt's enjoyment, rather than his personal preferences, and he watched her eyes light-up with pleasure at the fresh seafood and tropical fruits she always relished, all beautifully presented, delicious for the eye as well as the palate.

"Earlier, you reminded me of that night so long, that you saw my naked ass for the first time..."

"Sexy ass!" She giggled again at the memory.

"What I remember is how drunk I must have been to have laid beside you that night and not made love to you then and there. I had wanted you from the first time I saw you across that crowded room so many years before."

A flicker of a smile lingered on Catt's lips when she thought of the sweet memory of that insanely crazy night so many years ago.

"I might remind you, that there were three of us in the bed that night! A missed opportunity for a menage-a-trois if ever there was one."

The two old friends remembered a special evening many years earlier when their attraction to each other first began.

That infamous twinkle of lust reappeared in Tom's eyes. "You were the only sober one in that bed, Catt. If I had drunk less, I never would have passed out on your bed. But the anxiety of having you and Giselle meet was certainly stressful for me, if not Cory. Although, I think he was getting-off on it. Selfishly, I wanted you to continue to be a part of my life. God, you looked so hot and sexy that night!" Tom reached across the table and took her hand in his and brought it to his lips.

Catt felt sexy and desired once again - Tom always aroused her animal spirits. But she was determined not to go back there this time. She reminded herself to 'pull-it-together' - they were friends, just friends now. No longer friends with fringe benefits. The last parting had been too emotionally devastating for Catt, and yet Tom was like catnip to a cat - she couldn't ignore the attraction or the desire. That's why, after more than five years, she had agreed to come to Miami. Tom hadn't changed. A little grayer around the temples, but the sexy smile was still there and then there was that smokin' hot look in his eyes. He was the love of her life, a forbidden love, but still and always the love of her life.

Catt was enjoying every bite of the beautifully presented seafood and tropical fruits. She was determined to keep her wits about her and not to get tipsy and therefore vulnerable to Tom's exquisitely executed sexual advances. He had other ideas and it had nothing to do with lingering over the food.

The two long-time lovers hadn't been physically together in several years, when Catt left her job and moved from Washington, they had continued to stay in touch but only with an occasional phone call.

Catt asked about Tom's work to keep the conversation flowing while they ate supper and stared out over the balcony railing toward the sparkling blue waters catching the long light of the sunset which reached between the breaks of the high-rise buildings on the west side of the hotel. The setting was magnificently beautiful and the couple's conversation was determinedly casual. Tom didn't want to spook Catt by moving too fast, and she did not intend to succumb to her own desires for Tom, or fall prey to his winsome ways.

*****

Tom Sanford had begun his career, over four decades earlier, as an entry-level draftsman in the in-house design division of a multi-national fast food company. He hated working on cookie-cutter boxes of food dispensaries - but it paid the bills. Tom and Cory, Catt's husband, met on an airplane when both men were travelling to the West Coast on unrelated business. The two men kept in touch, occasionally meeting for drinks or dinner. Cory offered Tom a job opportunity with the restaurant chain headquartered in Washington where he was employed. The company was expanding rapidly with an eye on the global markets. Cory had been with the company for six months doing installation and training for new state-of-the-art food service software and related automated systems.

Tom was hired as the regional project supervisor, based in Atlanta, for the chain as it expanded across the country. He was on a fast track - single and therefore Tom could pack a suitcase at a moment's notice to solve problems or put out fires. He was good at the job and advanced quickly.

*****

The hospitality industry was relatively small and insular, but Catt and Tom had many mutual friends in the wider spectrum of the business. As they sat picking at the remains of their supper, they caught up with news of mutual friends; rumored business deals; new 'hot' food trends as well as restaurants with bad reviews and executive chefs with big head-egos under their Toques.

The underlying sexual tension between them was palpable, but the ex-lovers were trying hard to control the continuing attraction they still had for each other - even after so many years. Tom had been excited at the prospect of seeing Catt, while she had been apprehensive - very apprehensive but Tom's animal magnetism overcame her doubts. She had wanted to see him too. The enduring sexual attraction still pulsed between them.

The food, and the bubbly, had relaxed Catt so much that she crossed her leg - one over the other - absently bouncing her sandaled foot in rhythm with the salsa music playing at poolside below. Her shoe eventually fell to the floor and without giving it a conscious thought Catt repeated an old, familiar habit. She began to run her toes up and under the inseam of his slacks along Tom's leg, flexing her toes seductively against his calf as she flirted using her foot to inch ever higher toward his groin.

Tom's eyes flashed a moment's surprised reaction, but he didn't want to spoil her intimate toe action, so he held his breath and waited to see what Catt did next. However, the hint of an amused, sexy smile crept to the corners of his mouth.

As she rambled on about some new restaurant trend Catt became aware that Tom was reacting with a wry smile and it certainly wasn't because of anything she was saying to him. She had a sudden realization that her stockinged-foot was under his pant-leg almost to his calf!

"I am so embarrassed!" Catt said, as she hastily sat up in the chair and withdrew her foot using her toes this time to quickly locate the errant sandal. "I'm so sorry, Tom - old habits die hard!"

silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers
123456...8