Found Love in Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Aunty Doris we are very much in love. She is a bit more busy with work these days."

"Oh that's good. I worry too much. You make a splendid son-in-law I don't want to lose."

Without realizing I took her hands, "What happen will happen. Worry saps energy best reserve for better thing. If Marlene and I don't end up married so be it. But I hope you and I can remain as friends. I love being with you. You're mature and so considerate. In your company I feel so happy."

"Don't be silly. Sure we can be friends. What is there to stop us. Aren't we already friends. I am sure you'll be my son-in-law. Marlene should counts her blessing having you as husband."

"Thank you Aunty Doris for having so much trust and faith in me to be future son-in-law."

" Cheer up. Let's not put a damper on our day."

"Yes. It is a good day to remain at home in such hot humid weather. Do you mind I stay for awhile?"

"Sure you're welcome. What's wrong with you Dick being so formal with me, your dear Aunty Doris, not to say future mother-in-law? Make this your home." she added jokingly.

"Thank you Aunty Doris. I will come to chat with you often." as I glanced at her. Her smile made me most comfortable I could visit her as and whenever I want.

She looked enchanting in a short summer dress that came to the middle of her thighs. Sexy I would add. The light from the window revealed her silhouetted body under the dress which got me excited. I was trying to get a look up her dress. She suppressed a smile as she changed position; never letting me had a good view. I felt that she somehow unknowingly was enticing me mercilessly. She sat back in the corner of the sofa and curled her legs up. Her itsy-bitsy dress barely covered the cheeks of her butts. I could see her panties but the dress still covered her decently

The sensation started coming together and I felt something good was going to happen. I was intensely aroused. The two of us sat silently for a long time. Neither one of us knew what to say. She pulled herself up slightly, forcing the dress even higher on her butts. Then she pulled one knee up closer to her chest and it moved further up her hip. I felt the hot flash of adrenaline rushing within me.

At one point we were laughing at some funny acts of a man kissing a woman on TV. She muttered, "How clownish that guy is. Not romantic or desirable proposition to kiss a woman. So amateur."

"Maybe scripted to be funny and idiotic," I responded not realizing if it was appropriate deduction.

"It supposed to be a romance show but what a letdown the story line. Let me get some wine."

She came back with two glasses of red wine. I glared at her swirling gait and undulating hips. She looked so desirably pretty. Sensing she was in a cheerful mood, I shifted closer to her, moved my arm until it was around hanging over her shoulder. While watching a romancing scene, she let out a sigh and surprised me by snuggling close into my arm. I shifted, touching her legs with mine. She didn't move away. My legs stayed touching hers for a while and purposely nudged them to give her an impression it was not accidental. We continued to chat jovially; one hand held hers, the other hand slung on her shoulder. I looked at her. She looked at me. Spontaneously we made unblinking eyes contact for a lengthy time. Then we broke off. I felt a surging spark in my body. At the same time she felt shy noticing my swelling crotch, turned eyes away. I was aroused touching her. But she didn't moved away or pushed my hands away.

It was impossible for me to hide the bulge in my pants. I couldn't believe she allowed what I had just done; shaking my head thinking that it might all had been a dream. She quivered on feeling my erection throbbing on her thigh. Her hips wanted to move as she fought to control her breathing while her eyes kept glancing down at my bulging crotch as she almost seemed sorry for me seeing my confined penis straining, struggling to break free.

I could no longer concentrate on the TV show though a couple was getting into erotic acts. My fingers began to move lightly back and forth across the exposed swell of her breast. The movement was delicate, almost imperceptible. I noticed she could feel it as her body twitched and shivered. I wanted to stop to avoid embarrassing her but cannot resist the urge to carry on.

Somehow she felt it was not accidental my straying fingers were fondling her cleavage, giving her a sensual touch, ticklish when goose bumps sprang up on her arms. She crossed her legs several times rapidly rubbing her legs together. I felt as though my fingertips had set her libido on fire and she was getting aroused. I didn't feel restrained as my fingers ventured on fingering her bosom. The tips of my fingers moved further down until they were just under the elastic of her top; giving her no doubt I was touching her intentionally. I couldn't believe how bold I was.

Seeing her reaction with no attempt to stop me, I got bolder lifting her bra off, began to squeeze and played with the buxom breasts gently, feeling the fullness and the warmth of her flesh. Her breathing increased, began to squirm, adjusting herself trying to find a comfortable position. When she felt my fingers moved further down, she reached up and grabbed my hand, preventing any further movement but instead held them pressing to her soft breasts.

"Soft and fleshy breasts," I nervously spoke.

"You like to fondle them?"

"Yes. Please," I didn't hesitate.

It was progressing well and proper. I groped her breasts lay bare to my touch.

I must break the ice if I want an achievable result of intimacy. My hand moved down touching her bra outside the material of her top, moving my fingers slowly massaging. I held my breath as I waited for her to stop my wandering hand. She didn't push my hand away, merely shifted to feel more comfortable and continued glued watching TV. I sensed she shivered as I gently rubbed her bra. Goose bumps appeared on her arms. My fingers slide across the soft material very slowly, kept caressing it up for a long time, waiting for her to stop my hand.

She said looked at me intensely wide eyes, "Your glass of wine still untouched and I drank half already."

"Oh. I sipped. Afraid I might get dizzy."

"Dear so cautious. You're not behind the wheel." she laughed.

"Yes. But I am scare when drunk I may do something improper."

"Like what?"

"You want to know?"

"Yes. Not to be shy. You should know by now I am open and liberal after what we did on the nudist beach. Right? So tell me so I can take necessary precaution... Hahahah... "

I glared at her, held her hands and leaned closer. My lips faced hers saying, "Like this." then brushed her lips with mine. Lingered there for a moment, expecting she would reject me. But no. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and played with mine. I excitingly hugged her and drew her tightly and plunged my mouth onto hers. My tongue deep in her mouth lashing her tongue. In turn she hugged me with both her arms. I pushed her onto the couch, fondling her cups, pressed my bulge onto her belly.

"Ooooo... Owww... Ummm... Mmmm" she oozed sensually.

I took comfort she was apparently enjoying my fondling. I stretched my hand further down her front and crept into her bra cup. My fingers were touching the top swell of the breast where the soft flesh was exposed. I could feel my heart beat rapidly. When she made no move to stop me, I boldly opened my hand and slid it under her breast, then slowly lifted up the cup. My head began to spin holding one full, cloth-covered breast in my palm. I was horny, penis throbbed in the pants. She likely felt my roaming fingers but didn't brush me off. I wanted to feel her soft breasts in the flesh. I ran my fingers down caressing her cleavage.

I pressed my bulge on her groin. She moaned, "Ooooo... So bulging big... Am I causing his erection? Is he looking for me, him yearning for pussy?"

"Yes. Cock has eyes. Seeing you send him spiraling! I must tell you my cock has desire for your pussy! Are you not scare?"

" Obviously not scare! Most welcome. At my age, an aged woman, I worry I can't stir up a man to take even a passing glance at me. And you got aroused by me? What more your big cock want to fuck my pussy! I am so flattered I can aroused you to a full erection. Am I so alluring to you Dick?"

"Yes Doris. Oh sorry, pardon me for being not courteous. Can you be Doris to me dropping the word Aunty?"

"Sure call me Doris. Though I love you call me Dor which sound more intimate. Like I call you Dick instead of Richard."

"Oh... excellent... then from now you're Dor to me."

"You... Dick to me."

We had an endearing address for each other. So appropriate for an intimate relationship we are encroaching toward.

She felt my bulge, unzipped my fly and pulled cock out. She rubbed it up and down.

"Ooooo... Dor... What a feeling!... you love my cock?"

"Oh Dick. So big. How can I not love him. In my pussy? Maybe too big for her. You sure make my day."

"Sure your pussy can receive him comfortably. Marlene's pussy has no problem. You saw us fucking on the beach. She so enjoyed my fucking. I'll be gentle with you."

"Oooo... Dick... You so considerate and concern... Marlene so fortunate to have you... Now I am sampling. Oh my... why am I offering myself to you my future son-in-law?"

"Dor, please don't despair we will find a solution. Marlene had turned me down several times. Our last fuck was on the beach and since then we had no dates. I know you and I are walking together in the right direction."

"Oh Dick how can I usurped my daughter's boyfriend? Shall we stop going further?"

We had reached an indecisive stage of intimacy in man-woman relationship. I must press on to have her acceptance on our new relationship.

"Dor, my emotion for you is much stronger than I have for Marlene. I want you more than I want Marlene. Believe me I am not seducing you for mere fucking. I am committing to you. I am swooned and falling for you Dor. Believe me" as I held her hands pulling her to my embrace.

"Oh... My God... my God... My God... Why torment me... I feel so guilty taking her boyfriend from her. How selfish a mother I am?" She sobbed.

"Everything will turn out in our favor. My darling Dor, let's not be so worry. Let divinity takes its course. I have faith we are in for a fulfilling destiny together. You and I. Nothing can separate us if we are committed to each other. I will handle Marlene."

My penis was getting very uncomfortable in my pants, I reached down and adjusted. I unbuttoned her dress, took it off her shoulders and pushed it to her waist level. I unhooked her bra and cast it aside leaving her topless. I ogled at her voluptuous breasts, large areolas atop big brown nipples. Now so nearer than on the nudist beach. I cupped and fondled them. I was driven high sexually.

I lowered my mouth to her nipples asking worried she might be bothered with guilt, "Mind if I suckle them?"

"Sure. Go ahead. No milk though... Hahaha... " she giggled excitingly holding onto my head and pressed onto her bust.

Hearing her and her action, I was relieved.

"Suckle them, Dick. Play with them."

I didn't need further prompting. My eager hand was rubbing the large brown areolas. I cupped and kneaded one breast then sliding across to do the same to the other. I shifted slightly and let her slide sideways into my embrace, her back pressed to my pulsing penis. Her breathing was heavy, reached her nipples and kneaded them softly as she yelled feeling the nipples hardened, "Oooouuu... Mmm... Ummm... hoooo."

When she relaxed, my fingers moved downward again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath enjoying my wandering hands. She moaned and quivered feeling my fingers moving over her breasts.

"Ummmmm... Ohhh... Don't leave me. I want you. More than you fathom."

"Yes my darling Dor, you're mine and I am yours. We are for each other."

"Oooo... My... My Mmmmm... Ohhhhh." she cried solemnly.

I couldn't stop to comfort her. I need to show she is the one woman I desire. Marlene her daughter had gone away I began to sense. She had been avoiding me whenever I called.

Then my fingers split apart around the nub of her swollen nipples rubbing it to her pleasure. She lay quietly, letting me explored her breasts. I squeezed and lifted the breasts and then moved on to play with the hard nipples. I felt aroused highly, craving to suckle her nipples. Slowly, my hand lifted one breasts. My eyes were wide as I stared at the smooth white skin and the dark hardened nipple. I dropped my mouth on the nipple and suckled hungrily making slurping sound.

Before I only saw her nude keeping at a distance but never got to touch her flesh. I couldn't control my excitement, squeezed and knead her soft flesh.

I kept upping the tempo to keep her aroused and stayed horny to assure her we are doing right and let's continue to move forward. My other hand moved to her legs, crept slowly up caressing her knees then thighs, calves which I had been yearning for long to touch. I stayed long to feel her softness and advanced higher to her panties. The dampness showed she was aroused and needed to have more. I couldn't resist parting her panty crotch, slipped my fingers to touch her vagina by then was so sticky wet.

I have slowly gain her confidence about us staying together. I wasn't dreaming, she was accepting me and drew physical close. I wanted to build her desire for me. I looked at her eyes at close quarter. I got bolder and leaned forward to her face with my mouth near to hers. She turned and smiled at me and then closed her eyes. I was thinking should she mind to let me kiss? For a moment I hesitated though I sensed she won't mind me kissing her. Why let an opportunity slipped by? Besides, faint heart cannot win a lady's heart. I took courage and placed my lips on hers. It was a reflex action on my part but it did give her a jostle. She felt my tongue touched hers and a tremor ran through her. She had totally lost control for just a moment. Her lips parted as my tongue slipped in and found hers.

For a moment, she was lost, pushed my tongue out of her mouth. She was so surprised she lets it happened for a few seconds before pushing me away. She pulled her head back and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She reacted like she didn't expect a kiss. Maybe kissing with tongues touching involved lot more emotion than touching. Since we didn't have an emotional bond maybe she thought it was inappropriate for me to kiss her so passionately the way I just did.

Was I too rash and blew my chance with her? Momentarily I regretted my indiscreet kissing her. Just when I thought all was over, she smiled and brought her lips to mine and started sharing an intimate kiss. In a surprise change she reciprocated moaning deep in her throat while our lips stayed locked with slashing tongues playing as she muttered with an uncontrollable quiver in her voice. I couldn't make out what she said but for sure she had got over her initial concern which made her withdrew.

"Uuummm... Ohhhh... Wow... wow... " she oozed.

I was encouraged to test how far I could proceed. I pulled her down on top of me. She lay motionless, my hands clutching her ass tight pressing her onto my hard-on as I continued kissing her intensely, lingering on her mouth darting my tongue in playing with hers. I drew her close holding her waist, hugging as we kissed passionately. I kissed her deep wagging our tongues as she moaned and rubbed her body on mine lying on top of me, her hand rummaging my hair and neck, I grabbed pinching her bums and pulled her boobs towards my face. I suckled them hungrily, kissed and swirled my tongue over her large breasts and nipples.

She moaned, "Uuuuummm... hohoho... Ohhh... "

I squeezed her nipples and teased them as she screamed. I could feel she was aroused and getting horny as my hands continued to grope her. I looked at her serene face glowing with a sensation of satisfaction. She merely smiled at me, and kissed me on the mouth, I got up while she was still on top of me and kissed her again, my hands rubbing her back. Closing her eyes, she oozed an air of sensuality enjoying the pleasure rippling through her body.

My fantasy came alive beyond my wildest expectation. I had my chance, she was a willing partner. I was confident she would be delighted I was romancing her. All of a sudden her hand landed on my crotch, slowly rubbing there and my heart rate soared. My blood pressure catapulted to new heights and I went berserk. I instantly unleashed my craving for her in a dramatic way. I groped her body. My body was itching for her. I was craving to show her how she drove me to frenzy. I was completely crazy lusting after her. I began desiring her in ways I hadn't thought of possible before. I hoped she desired me too.

She eased up her buttocks, playing along as I pulled down her sun dress, held her breasts in my hands and suckled them. We kissed as I got up with her still holding on to me while on the couch, slowing removing her sun dress and placed it on the couch. I could see wet stains on her panties showing she was uncomfortably dribbling wet. I pulled it off staring at her naked body. I had wanted to be physically close to her since I saw her nude on the beach.

I had the pleasure at that moment exclaimed in delight, "A beauty before me. So voluptuous and full body than Marlene.".

She was absolutely gorgeous. Her large breasts were firm with little sag. My eyes traveled to her pubic area, her soft blonde hair down below a peep at the labia. Inside my pants, my penis was stretching with life. My cock rose erected in anticipation of things to come. She was aroused sexually, unzipped my fly and pulled out my penis. As I got up and kissed her boobs, she took hold of my cock and started circling her fingers around the top of my cock sending me in ecstasy.

I smiled and kissed her nipples moving down to lick her navel and belly button. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being touched by my face on her body. She moaned in ecstasy as I moved downward brushing her pubic hair, licking her cunt, massaging her clitoris and my tongue thrusting into her vagina walls. She would give a little shiver and wriggled her body, held my penis and screamed that she was going to climax. My hand massaged her labia as she shook wildly and smiled sensually at me.

My hands were groping all over her voluptuous body; gently stroke her clitoris and pussy lips. I slipped my fingers into her vagina. Her body began to relax as she came down off her orgasm, but then she quickly tensed up again and I felt her vagina muscles tightened around my fingers. She was having another orgasm, bucked and screamed like crazy. My hands were soaked with her juices dripping onto the couch.

As she calm down after the orgasm, I removed my hands from her pussy and gently stroked her thighs. I touched her pussy again, and she shivered, "Ooooo... Yahhh... Ummm."

Then I brought my hand, covered in her juices, up to my nose. She watched as I inhaled her wonderful scent, then, one by one, put each finger in my mouth and sucked her delicious moisture off.

Meanwhile my penis grew erected as she kept stroking him. Her hands played with my rock hard penis, moving up and down and around the shaft, and pulling down the foreskin her fingers stroke it sending a stirring thrill through my body. She got to my balls, playing with the loose skin and moving each testicle around a little, then back to my penis and sucked it in her mouth, encircled the shaft with both hands and jacked me off.

I felt so thrilling I didn't want her to stop. I moaned, "Oooo... Ummm... Oooo... " feeling good and put my hand caressing on her back. I was so excited that soon I ejaculated, shooting sperm into her mouth. She swallowed almost choked on the voluminous sperm letting some flowed out of her mouth.