Found Love in Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing we were in the public and we were so aroused to the point of indulging in sex on the beach, we packed up and hurriedly headed back to the chalet. Once in the room, giggling we peeled off our swim suit in quick time. I swung her in my arms and carried her to shower. We were so steamed up kissing and hugging.

I was so horny, couldn't wait.

"Dick I need your cock. Fuck me." she yelled grabbed my cock.

She reached down bending over at the waist pushing her buttocks back and moved her legs wide apart. I gasped staring at her protruding fleshy rounded bums. I looked between her legs and could see the pouch of her vagina with juice trickled out of the lips. With her hands positioned on the vanity top and bums arched up towards me exposing her vagina, I was in a frenzy to mount her.

She was just as horny as I.

"Dick. Fuck me."

She placed her hand between her legs grabbing my penis and guided it to her vagina. She was in heat offering me like a bitch. I took the cue; my hands held her hips and I hummed at her, adjusting to penetrate her vagina from behind. I hugged her as I galloped in and out of her with my hands cupped her bouncy breasts and fingers kneading her nipples and played with her clitoris, while leaning forward to kiss her lips. All the acts performed simultaneously in harmony with her holding to my balls.

"Ohhhh... Ooooo... Ummmhhh... My... My... My... Fuck me deep... Oooo... Dick""

She was driven screaming with pleasure and climax continuously in multiple spasm. Taking her from behind, I could roamed all over her erotic parts and brought her to multiple climax during copulating.

"I'm cumming. Ejecting... Ow... Oooooo... "

I shot stream of semen into her pussy.

"Oooo... So good sensation... pussy feeling... cock... " she screamed.

We experiment with many positions and each tuned up our desire higher. We were so engrossed with sex hardly went out of the room except for meals and then we hurried back to resume our romp.

It was one great holiday and like all thing good must end and we had to check out sooner than we wanted.

Something got into her mind. I could feel her mind was in turmoil again.

I asked. "Why looked so gloomy suddenly?"

She replied, "Worried that it is going to be difficult for me when the future is uncertain. Where would we go from here? How would we keep our relationship secret from my daughter? What if she found out about us? It is all so complicated."

"But I had no doubt that you love me and has no regrets about us consummating."

Before we left the room she glanced at me asking, "What would I do if you fuck me pregnant? Highly probable because you unloaded tons of sperm into my womb," she lamented seriously, "Ohhh my god... Dick will you forsake me?"

I wasn't prepared but got composed quickly and replied, "Dor darling worry no more. I will be responsible to you and our baby who will not be born out of wedlock. I will marry you. You'll be my wife?"

She smiled and asked, "What about my daughter when she found out about us?"

I needed to be frank and not hide from her.

I told her, "No issue Dor... We saw less of each other when I found out she was spending time with her boss instead, lying she worked and couldn't meet me. I was sorry I didn't reveal earlier that we had parted way. After the holiday, I would tell her we found each other and we were happy together."

She admitted, "I knew daughter is having an affair with her boss for sometime but withheld from you worrying you might be broken hearted. I also didn't want to be a substitute that being the reason I hesitated and looked lost when you made advances on me. But I do love you. Afraid you didn't want me for a long relationship because of our age gap."

"Dor... you are an exceptional resilient woman I so having a crush. Now that you let me fucked you I know you love me. I want to marry you."

I looked deep at her eyes and I somehow felt I began to have serious feeling for her more than I ever had for her daughter.

I hugged and kissed her passionately reassuring her, "I will always be with you. I have to be honest with you.

You are an attractive woman, you are beautiful and you will never be old as long as you don't feel old."

I assuaged her, "We needed each other, more than ever."

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Dick... you make my day. I am so happy. I found you!"

"I should have the courage to tell you much earlier that I had harbored feeling for you even well before parting with Marlene. Then you won't be so tormented and be free to let your emotion took a natural course. Sorry Dor... "

I hugged her tight whispering softly, "I love you, be mine forever."

She cheered up tearing, kissing me passionately, smiling through her tears she said, "I love you dearly Dick."

I sorted out with my girlfriend and parted amicably telling her I had found love with her mother. From then there was no need to conceal our relationship. Doris stayed alone after her daughter shifted out. We moved fast together in upping our relationship. I spent all my time with her, visited her home more often and stayed overnight frequently. We had marvelous times sexing. Indeed we are most compatible romping all over in her home. Soon we were cohabiting and had all the time together. I simply wanted her all the time, never had that feelings for my ex.

Our love grew stronger by the day. We had sex numerous times daily. I could recuperate soon and had another go again and again driving her to frenzy. For sure we enjoyed sex and were compatible in so many ways.

Once we were having sex she told me, "With eyes glued on me, I am off the pill."

I took out a condom said. "To assume the responsibility."

She got it from me and asked, "You really need that? I want flesh to flesh fucking not the rubber feeling!"

I knew I wanted her for life and by her behavior showed she wanted me just the same and more.

I hugged her, kissing her asked, "Be my wife. You never say you want to marry me? So how can I want to impregnate you." I took back the condom.

From then we had unprotected sex and it was great feeling knowing we had a goal to head towards. Our life was blissful. We got married in a simple ceremony where my ex attended. She gave us her blessings. We came a long way and in the finale I found a caring lovely wife I got infatuated initially and pursued earnestly to win her. I am really blessed. Things seemed to fit like a jigsaw puzzle. A baby came soon. Were us a predestined union? I guessed I played a role too with perseverance and sincerity. Whatever, we are truly happy family.