Found Love in Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Dick. I am all yours totally. Don't stop fucking me."

I gone all the way in hitting the uterus.

"Ooooo... Wow... wow... Mmmm... " squeezing her muscles tight on cock pumped rhythmically.

"Ummm... Dor... I'm cumming... You want me to pull out... "

"No... No... No... I want to feel the warm sperm in my pussy. Pump into my womb... "

"No protection. You not scare sperm fertilizes your ovum. Impregnate you?"

"I am proud to carry your baby in my womb. What better way to show our love?"

"Oh Dor. You're truly mine. How can I not love you. I'll make you a mother again."

I hugged her and ejected sperm deep into her womb.

"Ohhh My... Oooo... My... Warm... Cock shooting like a garden hose... So much sperm... Impregnate me Dick."

"Shooting into your flowery garden. A baby is hatching. You feel what I imagine?"

"Oh... A love child... How wonderful... Hope the stork carry one to us soon if not this time... Being a mother again is my joy... "

We locked in arms feeling the pleasure of fucking. The only sounds in the room were from the clock on the wall and our pounding hearts. We somehow could read each other's mind without uttering a word as if telepathically we knew what was in our hearts. We appeared to be so much compatible despite our age difference.

I had long been craving for her. We consummated finally. I was overjoyed. My fantasy turning to sex for her in real time. I wanted to tell her, the words seemed not to come out of my mouth. I woke from my deep thought when her vagina gave an involuntary squeeze around my penis. She tried to control the desire to thrust her hips up at me; her hips began to make little movements, almost quivering.

I waited for her to tell me she wanted to accept me into her body then and forever. I never wanted her to look back and thought that I had forced myself on her. The moments ticked by, eye to eye, our bodies joined delightfully. I waited to hear her say it. Her face frowned showed her mind in an emotional turmoil.

She begged, "Please, please, I couldn't say it."

"Please what?" I asked, wanting to hear her say it.

"Ohhh... I want to say... "

"What was it?" I asked tenderly prompting her to make a decision.

She knew what I wanted but she didn't want to say it. Maybe bugged by guilt that it was wrong, so wrong to usurp her daughter's boyfriend; thinking I did not know her daughter had forsaken me. I wanted to test her resolve to go the distance with me pulling slowly my penis partially out, like I was going to remove it completely. She immediately grabbed my hips and held me still, my forehead only just inside her body about to slip out.

"Dick... I want you to fuck deep into me again and again!" she finally said as cock shrank and slipped out of pussy.

"I am under your command Doris."

She repeated pleading, "Take me please, Fuck ME deep. Enter all the way inside. Reach for my womb. Make me pregnant."

I smiled, knowing for sure I broke the ice and helped her won the emotional battle, and I was overjoyed as I could claim her for my effort. I knew that it was the moment of reckoning.

"Darling, I have no doubt you gave yourself willing to me."

"Oh yeah. Dick. I consent to give you body and soul but hesitating initially. Now there would be no going back. I want you even being selfish taking you from Marlene."

"Darling, when you didn't stop me then having a crush on you, I knew you could never deny me sex in time to come. The constant and frequent times I advanced touching you, I was confident we would become real lovers. Although initially you were scare taking over daughter's position, usurped your daughter's boyfriend. I recognized your fear so I kept relentlessly closing on you. I guessed that was your fear shown by initial indecision of accepting me sexually. You must be tortured by guilt." I stared back down at her.

I plunged my lips on hers passionately kissing her. Our tongues dancing in her mouth.

I pulled my lips from hers.

"Ohhh... Dick... you read me like a book... I can't hide my feelings from you... Stay by me... Will you... I am worry you forsake me choosing Marlene."

"Dor, here you go again... Marlene and I have finished. Just that I didn't tell her directly. Her recent attitude and actions tell me so."

She held my cock, fondled till he stood erected.

"He is all ready to visit her... He will visit her every possible moments."

She gingerly guided him into her.

"Ohhhh... They are together snuggling tightly... Oooo... he so naughty... Ooooo... Ummm... Mmmm... "

I had my cock shafted in her vagina reaching for her womb entrance and gyrated.

"Darling... relax and enjoy the pleasure... Here I cummed again." I was horny and wanted to feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock like a vise, squeezing all the cum out of me.

She muttered, "Pussy needing cock deep in, made her cum with your penis deep inside. Soon she climaxed continuously, shaking body violently.

She was lost in sexual delirium. All of her control was gone. That was what I was waiting to hear. I pulled back my penis slowly, hesitating for just a second, and then rapidly plunged into her. She screamed; she felt like her mind had lost all control of her body. She was rapidly spiraling into another orgasm. In that moment in time we were lovers in wild actions. The wet squelching sounds echoed in the quiet room.

I slowly pressed my weight down, pushing myself in and out of her vagina. She moaned in delight as I slid deep into her until my balls touched the soft skin of her buttocks, crushed down on her burning body against mine. Her hips began to shiver in spasm as her arms encircled my neck, mouth resting on my shoulder nibbling the flesh, letting off a scream of pleasure, "Ooooo... hoooo... Ummmhhh... Keep fucking me forever... and ever... "

"You'll continue to enjoy fucking pleasure with me."

"So long time ago since I had felt a cock inside my pussy."

However, this wasn't just any man's cock. I was her daughter's boyfriend and she was fucking with me, lavishing the sensual pleasure in her entire body.

Once again she looked tormented in her mind but her body was relishing the pleasure I was giving her and somehow obscured her guilt.

She screamed in ecstasy, "Good... OMG... Ummmhhh... Oooo... Wow... wow... " as I penetrated her after a few thrusting and nested deep in touching her cervix.

I rammed in and out creating sensation as she quivered in orgasm, softly lamented, "My sex life was nonexistent so much so that I did not even take birth control pill anymore."

"Since I did not wear condom, I could fuck you pregnant."

"Cum into my womb... Fertilize me... Make our love baby... Ooooo... Uuuummm... mmm."

"I love kiddies... Doris I will fuck you to be a mother again... You not worry getting pregnant... What will your daughter Marlene think?"

"No worry. I... I... am prepare to face her... with you... You stand by me?"

"Yes darling for sure I'll be with you. I will tell Marlene I love you and she and I stop be lovers."

It excited me. I found enduring power and manipulated it to drive her crazy with desire. My hips moving up and down in a quick motion, plunged deep into her then withdrew then plunged in again and again in a slow timing fashion as my balls slapping the cheeks of her butts.

She looked up at me just before she lost all control and moaned loudly, "Oooo... Ummmhhh... Oooo... "

Closed her eyes as her body quivered in approaching climax roared through her, sending her into convulsions of pleasure. I began to move in and out of her in a slow, steady motion, taking my time, stoking her desire and excitement. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed locked tight. When my penis touched bottom it brought another moan from Doris, "So sensual... pleasure... fulfilling... Don't stop fucking me."

I pounded her crazy quivering as I worked my penis rapidly in and out of her. I could feel her juice flowing all over my balls, dripping down to the sheets. The pounding went on and on. Neither one of us could get enough of the other.

I was nearing ejection when I asked, "My Darling Doris you sure not worry impregnate by me? Still time. Should I withdraw now."

She didn't say a word, instead she held onto my bums and pressed hard intuitively beamed to me, "Explode sperm into my womb. Impregnate me. I am yours. Can't you feel for me. I have given all myself, body and soul, to you. Forsake me not Dick."

Her legs clasped around my back holding me tightly on her body.

"Oooo... Ummm... Mmmm... Ohhh... Wow... OMG. So heavenly pleasure seeping in my body."

Sooner than I wanted I sensed my sperm was sputtering out. I ejaculated followed soon she climax screaming pushed her hips up to meet my thrusting body as the force of my sperm traveling down the shaft and into her pussy. Shot after shot of potent sperm flowed into her vagina, both of us moaning and shaking as our mutual climax flowed from one body to the other.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOhhh... Owww... Sensual fuck... " she yelling.

"Darling Dor I can't agree more... I want to fuck you deep and long. Impregnate you is my aim."

"Ooooo... Ummmh... Yes dear Dick... I want your child... Stream your sperm into my ovum... Fertilise it."

My life giving sperm continued to surge into the depths of her womb.

She let out a scream of ecstasy, "Ohhh My... Oooo... My... Dick... Dig cock deeply in pussy," as a long stream of sperm sputtering into her womb, surely to impregnate her if she was in fertile period.

Squirt after squirt of sperm shot into her, filling her vagina to overflow. I felt her body tensed as wave after wave of ecstasy raised her to climax.

She hugged me tightly nary a word she was worried about impregnated. Just closed her eyes moaning and groaning enjoying the pleasure. We stayed copulated, kissing, caressing and lapping up our budding carnal relationship. It was a sensational experience for me.

Finally she submitted to me. My dream came real. My Dor in my embrace snuggling intimately.

My dream came real with the woman I had been infatuated with. We copulated and consummated. I couldn't make out what the future might be for us but one thing for sure she made herself avail to me willing. She didn't mention loving me but her behaviors showed she was happy with me. And having sexual intercourse with me sent a message she did have affection for me sexually and we could build on it should we wanted a long term relationship. I hoped she really wanted to be intimated not just mating like she needed to satisfy her sexual craving.

Our genitals disengaged, we hugged and caressed each other. We lay there exhausted, and kissed each other and recuperated in a few minutes started copulating again like two hungry wild beasts in heat. We were both adventurous and tried out ways to fulfill our desires.

"Come try this position... " she said lustily.

"Ohhhh... Enhance our drive to greater sensuality... "

We tried various positions. She taught me the ways to stimulate and arouse her with my mouth, tongue and hand, and the parts of her body she loved to be touched and sucked. She continued to teach me what a woman wanted and needed. She showed me how to caress and suck her breasts. She pointed out her sensitive spots. She taught me that sometimes women like it a little rough but most of the time they wanted a tender and considerate lover. I was a very willing pupil, keen to be a great lover anxious to learn everything there was to know about what turned her on.

I fondled her big nice buttocks, ran my tongue nibbling the flesh and planted love bites. I love her big and alluring protruding bums.

"Ooooooo... you love my bums I can see... Big... Ugly?... Still enjoy them!"

"Good... enticing. Big?. Nope... Not ugly! I love to fondle your protruding bums. Marvelous soft feeling."

She knew how to arouse me too, touching and sucking my sensitive parts like my nipples, penis, and scrotum. I would refuse her nothing as I was then desperately infatuated with her. I could see her desire in my eyes, so eager to go all the way. Oral sex and hand jobs became part of our sex. She was game on oral sex and I learned to do 69, licking on her genitals as she sucked on my penis. I played with her G-spot. She simply love it when I stroke her to orgasm.

Taking my flaccid penis in her mouth, she sucked it whole length down to the balls. I was so thrilled and before long it started to erect. She rose up her mouth to my nipples and lightly ran over them and then sucked them. I felt a sensation ran over my body rising goose pimples. Soon I regained the erection and we resumed our sexual intercourse. I tried to prolong staying inside her but her squeezing on my penis with her vaginal muscles made me ejected sooner than I wanted.

"Darling you sure know how to get me aroused to fuck you... "

The continuous romp exhausted us. I collapsed onto her body and then rolled off to the side, my flaccid penis slipping out, followed with sperm spilled out. I pulled her over to me, kissed her mouth but she didn't respond. I realized that she was totally shagged out and dozed off.

Sometime later, she stirred and I heard her sighed, "I'm sorry about what we did. I shouldn't let you fuck me."

She pulled away from my hug and got to her feet, stood above me looking down smilingly with a tinge of love in her eyes. I could see that she was not upset. But with a worried look. My eyes traveled down her gorgeous body and saw sperm dripped out of her saturated vagina and ran down her thigh. She did nothing to stop the oozing flow. I could sense she loved the feeling. It was the evidence of our love pouring from her satisfied body.

"Darling, please stop torturing yourself. I don't want you to feel guilty. I have much to be blamed too. If I had not advanced and seduced you, you would be at ease. But then I really want you to lead a complete life a woman desire. I found you were missing the wants and needs of a woman and you craved for them. Sorry I took advantage of your vulnerability. Thing will work out fine for us in due course. Believe me I love you."

"Yes darling you're so right. You understand me so well. Can't hide my feelings for you."

"Good. You're not frowning. Just enjoy me fucking you. OK?"

She looked at me, smiled then held out her hand. She led me to the bathroom. After showering I carried her back to the bed. I was stiff again seeing her lay on the bed with opened arms and legs spread wide. Effortlessly my penis slid into her sperm soaked vagina and my hips began to ram in and out. Fortunately I had the stamina and after a short rest was able to continue our sex for many more sessions.

"Dor you're such a wonderful lover. Lucky I found you. I will not forsake you. Will prove to you soon."

"Dick... You sure make me happy craving for you fucking me. I stop feeling guilty. All I desire is to love you unreserved."

We lost track of time, the whole holiday was a blur of sexual frenzy. My youthful strength and endurance wore her out, brought her to exhaustion and ultimate satisfaction. I was still insatiable but she kept up with me allowing me to take her as I wished. She was hot and though tired had the capacity to receive me passively lying spread-eagled soaked up the pleasure I built up for her enjoyment in delightful wriggling motion.

She would purred ever so constantly, "Oooo... Ummmhh... Mmmmm."

"Darling, in my mind you are a very attractive desirable lady and adventurous lover. I was lucky you had taken to me. I would treasure you as much as you allow me. If we part way it would not be my doing. You being mature woman had much more zest for adventure and sexual indulgence than Marlene. We didn't talk about it. No commitment as yet or would it only be a one night stand sort of relationship? Maybe didn't bother us now. It was trivial. At this stage is sex, sex and sex for us. All that matter is we enjoy each other tremendously."

"Yeah we should not bother unnecessarily. Fucking is so enriching. Feel lesser guilt now. Though it hangs over me sometimes."

"For me, I wanted us to go on and on. I had the intuition we could head to a happy fulfillment. It all depend on us. We let nature took its course. OK Dor darling?"

"Right. Let's enjoy each other fully." she felt relaxed in her voice.

We ventured out of the room to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside, some fresh air to revitalize our stressed bodies, put on swim suits and walked hand in hand to the beach to have a fresh breeze of sea air. Found a secluded spot and lay down. It was breezy and sunny for a suntan. I unhooked the top and massaged sunscreen on her back pulling down the bottom piece and ran my hands on the bums, thighs and legs.

She was semi naked lying prone. She was so relaxed that she dozed off as I massaged her body. I turned her over and rubbed sunscreen on her front. As she swayed slightly back and forth, my hands moved across her shoulders and down toward her chest. She smiled as I deftly moved my fingers to the upper swells of her breasts. I wasted no time in capturing both breasts in my hands. I looked over her shoulder and watched as I massaged her warm and pliant fleshy chest as I had done her shoulders.

She moaned as I squeezed and massaged her breasts with my hands, "Ummmtt... Oooo... hihoho... Wow... "

I took the nipples between my fingers and squeeze firmly, licking her lips she moved her chest upward, following my fingers. Her sensitive nipples sent a ripple to her groin. She squeezed her legs together as little shock waves rushed down her body squirted, "Oooohhh... Wowowowo... Yum... Yumy... "

I lingered on her groin, fingered her labia and slipped my fingers into her vagina. As my fingers jerked in and out sent her quivering touching sensitive her G-spot, she opened her eyes and grabbed me down onto her. By then I was so aroused leering at her body. We locked lips and kissed long and deep, our body heat grew in intensity.

I stared in wonder the soft curves of her body. Each time I saw her naked, she looked more beautiful and desirable. I was horny with emotion ran uncontrollably high. I kissed her lips softly, moving up her neck and brought shiver to her warm body. Then my tongue touched her ear, circling it and nibbled her earlobe. Then I moved slowly down to kiss her neck, my tongue traced the contours of her body to her breasts, nipples, sucked one and then the other into my mouth, using my fingers to tweak one nipple while my tongue licked the other.

She was moaning and quivering, "Uuuummm... Oooo... Yah... Yah... " as I got to the soft skin of her belly.

I knelt between her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders. I slowly ventured to her groin, kissing her soft and quivering thighs along the way. I licked the length of her leg and thigh taking her toes into my mouth and sucking them. I teased her long enough to hysterical spasm, avoiding moving my mouth to the clitoris and vulva she wanted it most that she excitedly held my head and pressed me down to her v-zone.

I was raising her libido teasing her to climax continuously. Finally, I spread-eagled her legs wide and stared looking down at her pulsing pussy. My mouth drooled and could not resist bringing my mouth to her wet juicy vulva.

She moaned, "Please stop... Oooo... Ohhhoo... teasing me... Fuck me... " as she felt my tongue explored the smooth outer labia, licked my tongue into the crease and the sensitive flesh. My tongue worked around her wet labia.

I smiled at her having raised her expectation but denied in withholding pleasure and teasing her mercilessly to great tension with her eyes frustrated over denied pleasure. When I had her totally mad with passion and desperate for me to do something to ease her sexual tension, I relented, reached down and gently opened her labia, exposing the hard throbbing clitoris. I lowered my head and licked and sucked them, watching her quivered with her womanly needs partially served.