Found Love in Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she plunged her mouth on mine letting me tasted my own sperm while pinching my nipples then her mouth went down to suck me, "Here taste your very own baby making sperm... Hahahah... ".

It was most delightful with a wet mess of juices on the coach. We hurried to the bathroom to wash up. I feasted at her naked hour glass body, her height reaching to my neck. We made a perfect physical pair. I relished and hugged her while she stood tip toe locking our mouths. She was more gorgeous, than my imagination. A ripple of sensation traversed my body. There we continued to fondle each other body. My penis stood fully erected. I rubbed my penis against her vulva, staying outside the entrance. Though extremely aroused I held the rein and didn't attempt to penetrate her. We were both excited but didn't proceed to sexual intercourse.

"Dor, I want to fuck you. But I think we keep fucking till last."

"Yes I agree Dick. Don't keep me waiting... "

We dressed and at the door we lingered reluctantly to part, hugged and kissed with my hands caressing her bums.

She sighed, "Ooooo... Ooo... Hooo... Hoo... omg... so soothing... love my bums?... don't stop... "

I quipped I had been thinking of her for some time and it was a perfect beginning hopefully we had happy times ahead. She nodded smiling.

I knew we had hit it off. I couldn't have been happier. I couldn't believe what we had gone through so fast and furious in coming together. It wasn't planned. It just happened as if I was destined to get close with her. I began to desire her more than her daughter my girlfriend Marlene. It was like a dream turned reality. I wished we could carry on further that day but had to make a move as my girlfriend might soon be back home. I was happy I had made headway and hopefully we could work out to develop our relationship further.

Since then we sought opportunities to make love. We kept it a secret so that my girlfriend, her daughter, would not know about us. Meanwhile I carried on dating her daughter. I was two timing with her knowledge and it must have stressed her. Though in my heart I wished she were her instead as I began to shift my affection to her.

One day I visited and Marlene opened the door. She was all dressed up to go out.

"Oh yeah let's go." I said.

"No Richard. I have an appointment to attend. Other time. Mother is in and you both can have each other for company."

On hearing she was leaving, I wasn't disappointed. I said, "Have a good evening."

After the door closed, I went seeking Dor. She was at the sink in the kitchen, dressed in a housecoat. I didn't tell her I was coming. I stood to admire her back. Then approached her behind and pressed my crotch on her buttocks slowly rocking with my hands covered her eyes, "Hey Dor. Guess who am I?"

"Let me feel as she extended her hands behind and grabbed my crotch. My Dick!"

"Oh Yeah. Spot on. How did you guess so correct?"

"Maybe you never know I don't have or invite man to my house. So who else and so daring and naughty too. Rubbing my bums?"

She sounded worried uttered, "Marlene is in. Better behave."

I leaned and smoothed her neck, earlobes. My hands cupped her braless breasts.

"Am I behaving Dor?"

"Ohhhhh... Oooo... OMG... What a disaster when Marlene see you hugging her mother?"

"She has to get use to that!" as I turned her faced me and plunged my lips on hers. While my hands went around squeezing her luscious bum.

"Oooo... Ohhh... Good... no panties to obstruct my access... " she didn't wear panties.

"Please stop Dick. Can't let her see us like this."

To play a joke on her, I called out loudly, "Marlene I am here in the kitchen with your dear mother."

She forcefully pushed me away.

Then I hugged her close. She resisted, tried to struggle free from my embrace. I hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately, tongues darted into her mouth. She still struggled. Then I calmly told her, "Marlene already left the house. You and I all alone."

"You so naughty! Tricked me. Gave me a fright of my life. Your future wife will be offended seeing you with me so endearing. I can lose my only daughter! Never again!"

"Yes darling. Now you know how much I want you?"

"Not when Marlene see you hugged me."

"Can I behave now with you darling in my best behavior?" I teasingly asked. My one hand lifted the hem and fondled her groin, fingered her pussy feeling the wetness. Still had one hand fondled her buxom breasts.

"Ohhh... Dick... you know what... I was thinking of you... "

"I know Dor. I miss you tremendously... I am here for you. Lucky Marlene went out and we can be alone romping. Let's not waste time." as I carried her in my arms heading for the couch.

"Not there Dick... I want to be comfortable... My bedroom... please... " I changed direction and hurried to her bedroom. I settled her down on the king size bed. With my eyes leered at her body.

"Why look at me so lustily?"

"You so voluptuous. Can't help feasting on your body. I am salivating."

I lifted the housecoat over her head and dumped it on the chair. She was there looking so enchanting naked. I quickly undress. We were two naked bodies hugging. Sexiness oozed out.

She grabbed my cock and sucked him. My hands went to her breasts and pussy.

We positioned 69. She sucked cock. I licked pussy, labia. A wonderful arrangement to drive us horny.

"Ummhhh... Oooooo... Hooooo... Wow... wow... " she exclaimed in delight. She tasted my pre-cum.

"Delicious juices... Ohhh... " I tasted her juices.

I was horny. I realized I was excited aroused to extreme heat. I want to fuck Dor. "Darling... can I... fuck you... "

"Ohhh... My... My... You want to taste the forbidden fruit?... Hahahah... I am not on pills... so if you impregnate me what shall we do?... Have you consider my position?"

"I am sorry Dor... "

"You must be horny and my fault too." I can ease your frustration as she grabbed my cock masturbating me.

"Yes Dor... You so clear minded than me. My apologies. A thousand... "

"Dick not that I am unwilling to let you fuck me. I am now just as high wanting you to fuck me. I am thinking of the consequence and I don't have an answer. Please forgive me putting you in such an erotic state. I am so flattered I am able to arouse you so highly."

"Dor... I should be the one to say sorry to you... You could be my mother-in-law. Yet I Have a crush on you... "

"No problem Dick. I realized you're a lovable man any woman would want to be with. But we're moving too fast. Are you not worry may wreck your relationship with Marlene. You love her. Yes?" apparently phishing for information.

"Sorry Dor... I wonder should I reveal to you at this stage. Yes I did love Marlene but recent events steering me away. I found I can click with you. You have very captivating body but there are more about you I like. Your maturity, resilience, compassion and intellect to name a few. With time I think I can discover more of your virtues."

She gave a sensual masturbation and I ejected shooting sperm into her mouth. She lapped it up. A lot spilled out because it was voluminous. She kissed me with sperm flowed into my mouth. I calmed down. My urge simmered and cock shrank. We went to the shower and cleaned up. Under the lights and big mirror, I could see her all round front and back at same time. She looked fabulous gorgeous. My cock erected upright in no time. We hugged. We kissed

She said, "Sorry Dick. I was afraid to let you fuck me because I estimated from my period cycle I am ovulating now. Your sperm can make me pregnant. I am not ready to be a mother again. Will you be ready to be father to the child? Heavy responsibility I foresee if I get pregnant by you. We needed time to assess our situation. I maybe falling in love with you... my daughter's boyfriend. This had been bugging me ever since you touched me intimately."

"Dor thank you for alerting me. I was overcome emotionally for you without considering the responsibilities to you. I am not as mature in thinking like you. Sex was all I want from you. You must be disgusted by my wanton thoughts." as I looked at her scare she might want to end our budding relationship.

"No Dick. I am so flatter by you wanting to fuck me."

"Dor, You make me... love... love you more... I mean it." I looked at her showed my eagerness to nurture further and prolong our relationship.

"Dick, you're so endearing. I love a man of your characters. I go on the pills and we can fuck like rabbits... Hahahahah... Ohh... Ooo... what am I revealing in my heart... Hang on for a month at least after I start on the pills. OK?"

"Ok Dor, meanwhile we make do with petting, heavy petting sans penetration... "

"OMG... I won't seduce you till after one month... Hahahah"

"You have no need to seduce me. I am already taken by you, hook, line and sinker!"

"Wow... wow... How many women have hooked you already?"

"Only you... Dor... Unless you count Marlene then two... " I looked at her.

"Can I believe you? You just please me to bed me... Hahahah... LOL... "

"I swear. I spoke the truth... the (w)hole truth... Nothing but the truth... Needless to say I desire your heavenly hole!.Indeed you had captivated me."

We made love and bantered rolling on the bed. Inevitable how to develop further our relationship got into our dialogue.

I told Doris, "We need to be decisive about how we want our relationship to develop. What is the end state. First I must reach a settlement with Marlene. But no solution other than be frank and lay everything on the table with her. Then I was particularly concern your mother-daughter relationship would be damaged irrevocably. I must manage the various options very carefully."

"I totally agreed. You must be frank about us. I am prepare for the worse including breaking up our mother-daughter relationship."

"Ohhh... Doris... we can find an amicable settlement... ". I still withheld information about her excuses not to go dating with me. I began to suspect she was seeing another man. I need to confirm before I tell Doris.

Finally she said, "Let's not worry. Have fun together." We romped. Then went out for dinner and danced the night into the wee hours.

As if by divine, things took a change when I discovered my girlfriend was seeing her boss after work. Once I saw her hand in hand coddling with her boss on the street. She kept saying she was busy with work. Our relationship drifted apart though didn't come to an end. But lately she always made excuse when I asked her out. So I knew it was a matter of time we would break up. She often took oversea trips with her boss and being only two of them, with time she took an interest in him, a fatherly figure she never had and developed to a liaison.

It suit me fine since I could spend more time visiting her mother, allowing me to pursue her mother without worry I was two timing daughter and mother. In fact I was having a difficult time keeping my relationship going with my materialistic girlfriend. But when I met her mother, and discovered that the older woman looked so attractive I gradually became intrigued with her.

It was a blessing we eventually broke off. It was like providence helped to resolve the issue. Maybe I was fated to have her mother. I gladly hope so because I was falling helpless for her. I visited her frequently without a worry as I had more to look forward. But having private time together was quite a juggle. Still we smooched when we were alone in her house. It didn't cross my mind how we would end up. I never asked her if she knew her daughter was close with her boss. Neither did she mention about it. We merely enjoyed our time as lovers. I was happy with her and I knew she was happy too. I was so delighted she found another man. So I can be released to court Doris arduously.

Happiness in having each other company was all that really matter at that time. I wanted more of her and time was the essence which was lacking. We hatched a plan to go away on holiday away so we could have quality time together. The holiday was the turning point in culminating to our carnal relationship. By then I had broken off with her daughter amicably. Doris still didn't know we had broken off or knew but merely kept quiet thinking I would be broken heart. I spent all my time with her openly though she appeared cautious. We were indeed happy.

We picked a holiday chalet by the beach. It was a serene nature environment with lush sandy beach, waves splashing along the shore for a relaxing stay. It suited us because all we wanted was time for each other and the surroundings conducive to advance our emotional feelings. The first day when we arrived, we didn't waste time, hugging each other, on closing the door we immersed into our paradise. We knew what we wanted since we first kissed.

Like honeymooners we were longing to enjoy the comely pleasure, to evolve to a carnal relationship. I had no doubt we were going to have sexual intercourse. Our latent emotion was erupting as we undressed to the buff. The point of no return back to the platonic affair, heading towards a carnal one. There were no inhibitions within the four walls. I was forging ahead carrying her to wash up. Rubbing shower gel over the bodies we had more fun than bathing. After drying with towel I carried her with arms round my shoulders to the bed. I was decisive as I glazed into her eyes sparkling with a come-hither signal.

I was excited she was going to be my woman at last. I snuggled with my mouth on hers kissing deeply with our lashing tongues, slowly moving my mouth down nibbling her neck, shoulders, belly button and to the valley of love. I lingered there licking the clitoris to stiffness; mouth on labia then slipped tongue into her vagina. I spread the vulva slipping fingers into her vagina and stroking inside and found the G-spot. She was driven to frenzy, wriggling and quivering in moaning burst of pleasure, "Oooooo... Wahhhhahh... Ummmh." as I stroked her G-spot.

I continued to foreplay raising her to multiple climaxes. Positioning ourselves in a 69 posture she grabbed my penis and sucked it. Both of us turned horny reaching the point of consummating our desire. She turned to lie on her back, pulled me on top of her. My penis poked at her vulva. I moved to kneel between her legs, stacked her legs on my shoulders, leaning forward hugging her neck as she held my penis pushing the swollen head to touch her dripping sex lips. I gently grinded the forehead in a circular motion then moved it up and down between the lips teasing her pussy.

"Ooooooooo... Stop teasing me please... How long more... Ohhhhh... "

She was gasping for breath, her arms shaking from excitement as she tried weakly to control the spontaneous quivering when she felt the head touched her swollen clitoris, circling the soft skin of my penis head on her nerve of pleasure.

She shivered uncontrollably, "Ohh... Oooo... Ummmh... omg... " as I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed her G-spot.

I thrust my erect penis rhythmically at her dripping wet vagina eager to gain entry. She squeezed my bums and pressed me downward eagerly pushing my penis into her vagina. I thrust faster and faster, as she bucked her ass towards me.

My penis aimed into her vagina as our bodies swaying in rhythm to the beats of my cock against her wet cunt.

"Ooooo... Ohhhh... Ohhh... Uuummm... Mmmm... OMG... Fuck me deep... Ohhh... My... "

I continued moving forward, ever so slowly, looked down to the point where our genitals conjoined and saw that the head was completely inside her slit. Her beautiful smooth lips were stretched around my shaft. I felt the head expanded and throbbed inside her slit, she quivered and squeezed him tight.

She was moaning and moving her head back and forth slowly, as if to say "Noooo... Oooo... Ummmmh... ", but no words came from her mouth.

Something got into her and she held back as if indecisive to let me inside her completely. Then almost just as inexplicable her hands, which had been holding my penis back, relaxed and went on to exert pressure on my bums. I didn't want to miss the chance and took a risk and pushed slightly forward inserting into her. I held motionless for a while looking at her face for reaction.

The sensual pleasure surging through her quivering body overcame her indecision to let me fuck, accepted my cock deep into her pussy. She closed her eyes moaning and enjoying ripples of pleasure rushing through her, encouraged me to push further into her, "Get him into me deeply... Oooooo... Ummm... That's the way I love it... "

I could feel the warm confines of her vagina caressing and massaging him like a soft, wet glove. She opened her eyes and looked into mine eliciting an electrical charge running between us, starting at our joined genitals and moving up our entwined bodies. In her burning eyes, I could see a sparkling look of satisfaction that our sexual desires fitted like gloves.

Then she closed her eyes and moaned accepting as I pushed deeper inside her.

"Uuuummm... Ooooo... Ahhhh... Yahhh... I am going to lock your cock inside my pussy forever... "

She exerted her vaginal muscles clamped on my cock.

Now my turn to exclaim in joy of pleasure, "Doris... Dor... dear... I never felt this so sensual before... you're a skilful fucker... I love you... cock wholly in your heavenly hole... Ooooo... "

We were one body connected with our sexual organs. My penis entered several inches inside her. Nothing we had done had ever prepared me for the feeling of her soft insides. It was tight, warm and wet, could feel her insides quivering; the soft folds of skin rippling up and down my shaft. Her warm vagina caressed the length of him like a velvet glove. I felt a tingling about to cum feeling, fighting for control all my strength to hold back my ejaculation. I wanted to prolong her pleasure. I had never felt anything so wonderful. She is an experienced woman her daughter couldn't hold a candle to her in giving me pleasure. I adored Dor, her maturity, sensibility, passion, intellect and grace. I was struck by her vivacity, humour and charming body.

I looked at her face so beautiful. My desire surged for her. Then I brought my lips to hers in a tender kiss. My tongue went deep into her mouth as my penis lodged in her vagina but not entirely. I felt her soft breasts pressing into my chest, heaving with her heavy breathing, our bodies connected with our genitals. She opened her eyes, sensing I halted thrusting and asked, "Why you stop. Is it all you want me to enjoy?"

"No Dor, I give you all you so desire with me. I will never hold back for your enjoying. I noticed you were hesitating so I paused if cock should go all in. You worry about Marlene?"

"Yes, a bit. I feel guilty I am taking you from her. Do I show on my face? If I do I am sorry. Please don't doubt I desire to be yours. I am truly in love with you. You're so wonderful to me. I never can find another man whom I can love. Just that I am worry I cannot have you in the end."

"Dor darling, I'll never leave you. I can sense Marlene had less enthusiasm about being together with me. Always made excuses she was busy with work. I'll break up with her. Now feel my cock in your pussy. He is at your pleasure from now. I haven't fuck Marlene for 2 months already since on the beach and I don't want to fuck her any more. I just want to fuck you Dor."

I kissed her lips as I hummed deeper into pussy, ramming in continuous motion.

She hugged me tightly, oozed, "Ohhh... Ooooo... Fuck me Dick... I believe you love me... I never doubt you... It was just my worry I am a bad mother. Hope it will not drive a wedge between us. I honestly can't do without you... How can I face Marlene?"

"Leave the worrying to me Dor darling. I handle Marlene. I feel she will be happy breaking up with me. Just do your part loving me. Give your body and soul to me completely. I desire to fuck you only. Only you for me from now. Relax and enjoy. Cock loves pussy."