Four Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed a robe and left the room. In short order, Mick followed her out in a t-shirt and flannel bottoms. Allowing for a little bit of time, so he could lose his erection. When he went downstairs to the kitchen the two teenagers were buzzing about, Lesa was brewing a pot of coffee and Tela was going through a check list. The kids were off for a couple of games, but it was primarily an overnight team building adventure. Parents could watch the games over the internet, but couldn't accompany their kids. Some parents protested, others viewed it as a rare treat.

Thirty minutes later, one of the coaches stopped a large passenger van in front of the house, gear and bags were loaded up, and off they went. Lesa had poured coffee for the adults. Tela passed, and Mick greedily excepted. "I'm going to take a long nap," announced Tela. "You two are welcome to nap, or if energized from the coffee can clean up the kids' mess. Sweet dreams. Love you two," announced Tela as she meandered back up the stairs to their bedroom.

Mick and Lesa sat down at the breakfast nook to finish their coffee. "You ok with everything about last night?" he asked with a touch of concern.

"I thought it was pretty cool. Just want to make sure you two are fine with it," Lesa responded. "Oh, and sorry about this morning. I should have checked before doing that."

"Doing what?" Mick asked with a serious expression.

"You know, bumping into you. Before we all woke up," Lesa mumbled out. "Does it always get so warm in this area?"

"Captures the morning sun, and yes it does get hot. You can take your robe off. Probably nothing I haven't seen before."

"Screw you," Lesa replied as she tossed her robe up on the back bench. "Seriously, though I should have checked with you. It just felt so lush and idyllic."

"Did you like hit me with an elbow while I was sleeping or something?"

"No. You know. It was a little naughty," Lesa added.

"Naughty can be fun. Did you enjoy our naughtiness last night?"

"Yes. Hard to hide that."

"Why don't you whisper into my ear the naughtiness that you're worried about?" Mick asked. Lesa thought for a moment, then stood up and walked over to Mick's side. When she bent over to whisper he could easily see her breasts. She didn't care. It was actually fun teasing him. "No, no. You have to be sitting when you tell me. And on my lap."

"You're such a perv. I think you did that just to get a little peek at something." When Lesa tried to sit across his lap, Mick redirected her by grabbing her buttocks and pulling her forward so she was forced to straddle him.

"Now tell me, while looking into my eyes."

"I was naughty early this morning when I guided your cock into me. It was a temptation I should have resisted," Lesa explained.

"I thought it felt heavenly. Why would you want to resist it? Maybe next time, you can finish the task."

"Jerk! I knew you knew."

"Did it feel good? Perhaps instead of drifting off, I should have used my fingers to help you find a finish." As Mick stated this his right hand pulled up her nightie and softly his fingers started to circle around her opening.

"You are bad," Lesa sighed as she placed her arms around his shoulders. "Anyone could walk in and see us."

"Who would walk in?"

"I don't know. People from outside, neighbors could see if they walk by with all the glass or Tela." While explaining, Mick eased two fingers up into her crack to stroke her G-spot.

"I think Tela expects me to help service you. If people from outside walked in, would you want them to join us?"

"You should stop, before you get something started," Lesa sighed.

"Stop what?" Mick questioned as he pushed down the straps of her nightie to expose her breasts.

"Getting me so turned on."

"Look at your tits. I've had a crush on those nipples for eons. Did you know I've daydreamed about tying you up, then licking and sucking on your nipples until you cum?"

"I'd let you. But not right now," Lesa stated with a heavy breath. Mick responded by pulling up his left hand and rolling her nipples which pulled a soft moan from her mouth.

"What do you want right now?"

"You. I want you inside me. Ohh shit you make me so horny." She pulled down the hem of Mick's flannel pants causing his erect cock to pop free adjacent to his hand playing with her. Craftily, she eased his fingers out and pinned his cock between his belly and her pussy lips. Her moisture allowed for her to slide her pussy up and down his shaft, a perfect way to rub her clit against him. The sliding started slow, but ramped up. Lesa's hips were moving hastily as a chain of "oohs" fell from her lips. Abruptly she stopped, raised upwards and directed Mick's stallion into her gates.

Slowly, she lowered herself down onto his cock. The couple kissed excitedly, and she started to bounce up and down, not carrying who walked by. The two had no idea Tela was upstairs listening, with her fingers buried in her pussy, putting herself to sleep through their sounds and a deep orgasm. "Ohhh, ohhhh, fuck me Mick. Fuck me!"

Mick replied by grabbing her ass cheeks, squeezing hem forcefully and teasing her rosebud. When Lesa leaned forward to feed him her nipples he gobbled them up. Just as he penetrated her ass with his finger, he clamped down on one of her nipples with his teeth. "OHHH Fuck!" Lesa gasped. "Fuckkkk, oohhhh, shit."

Mick saw the mail truck pull up to a house a few doors down and knew he'd likely stop by to drop off their mail in the door slot. This prompted him to grab her ass, stand up and carry her to the kitchen table up against the window. He pushed her feet up onto the table, and plowed into her folds. "Do you like having sex where someone might see you?" Mick asked.

"Shit. It is stimulating, ooh goodness. I'm so wet."

"Would it turn you on if a stranger was watching you getting screwed right now?" Mick inquired as he continued to thrust into her.

"Ohhh, Mick. I shouldn't be doing this here, but, ohhh my, ohhhh. Don't stop," Lesa replied. It was obvious the notion excited her. A few seconds later, the mailman walked up to their door, deposited a few items into the slot and his eyes shot wide open when he caught sight of the fornicating couple a few feet away. When Lesa noticed his presence she panicked, "Oh fuck! He's watching us," she shouted out.

"Yep. He doesn't know us, but he's watching me push my cock in and out of your pussy. Pull your hands away from your tits. Let him see your beautiful hard nipples."

"This is crazy. Ohhh fuck," Lesa mumbled as she slowly pulled her hands back. She next felt Mick's fingers start to palpitate her erogenous zones causing her moans to grow deeper and longer.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Ohhh, aughhhhh shittt. I can't believe. Ohhhhh! He's going to watch, oohhhhhh, meee ccuummmm."

"He's watching, but thinking how sweet it'd be to have his cock in you right now. Feeling your tight wetness, or how well you can suck cock with your mouth." The words pushed her over the edge.

She leaned her back on the table and let the powerful orgasm pour through her body. "Arrggghhhh fuckkkk," she let out as her neck muscles contracted and pussy spasmed. When it was finished, she grabbed Mick's hips and forced him to be still for a moment. The pause in activity caused the mailman to focus on reality and disappear.

"Where did he go?" Lesa asked as she slowly opened her eyelids.

"He was probably embarrassed about the massive erection in his pants. Did you want to invite him in?"

"Mick!"

"So, he could do what I'm doing?" Mick started to move in and out of her. As he asked the questions, his pace picked up while his thumb started to torment her clit again. "Feeling how tight and slick you are, and how your nipples react to special attention. Do you think by the way he watched you that he'd want to enjoy a roll with you, maybe give you a try while you suck me?"

The questions got to her, as she started to lift her hips up each time Mick shoved his dick into her. Instead of answering his questions, she pulled tightly on both of her nipples. Seeing her response, flamed Mick's libido. He knew he'd blow soon and started to pound into her.

"Would you like that? Taking two guys at once?"

"Maybe. Ahhhhh, ahhhhh shit. Another one."

"You're so wet now. I'm going to cum soon.

"Cum on my tits," Lesa pelted out. Three more thrusts were completed, before Mick pulled out allowing Lesa to move down and place her chest in front of his cock. He stroked it a few times causing spurts to jet out across Lesa's chest, nipples and face. The later was unintentional, but occurred when she moved in close and semen continued to squirt out. A wide string spurted out falling on the top of her head and ending on her lips just as she opened her mouth, so she could suck on his orgasming cock. Her aggressiveness surprised him.

When he finished, Lesa continued to administer to his unit. Milking it dry, and making sure not a drop of cum was left on it. "Sorry about the rope on your face."

"Don't be sorry. I've never had that done before," Lesa explained as she slowly spread his cum across her tits. "It feels so unique," she commented.

"Damn that is hot."

"I'm glad you think so. But, you know, I will be washing it off."

"That's probably for the best."

"Care to join me in the shower?" Lesa inquired.

"Sure," Mick answered with a pleasant smile.

"If you start the water downstairs, I'll straighten the kitchen up and join you in a minute."

"Deal," Mick replied as he walked towards the downstairs restroom. The day was starting quite nice. He grabbed a few towels and started the water. While enjoying the flow of hot water on his back, he heard the shower curtain rustle and opened his eyes to see Lesa entering with a smile.

"Mind if we wash each other down?"

"Sounds fun. Why don't you rinse off and I'll lather up the soap?" Once Lesa was wet, she grabbed the soap from Mick, bent down on her knees and started with his feet and legs. Slowly, she climbed higher and high. At his midsection, she diligently washed clean his testicles, shaft and cock head. Three times. Reluctantly, she moved up and finished the rest of his body. She ended by washing his hair with shampoo and moved over so he could rinse off.

When Mick turned around and wiped the water from his face, he received a surprising treat. Lesa was posed with her back towards him, hands against the wall and her ass jutting out. "Do you think I have a sexy bottom?"

"Yes. Nice and tight. All your running has kept it firm."

"I've caught you staring at it so many times, but it never failed to send a tingle somewhere. Do you mind cleaning it and the rest of my body?" Mick didn't answer. Instead he grabbed the soap and started as she had. Feet and ankles first, then slowly moving upwards. When he reached her thighs, he had her part her legs more and deliberately delayed his upwards progress. He could see the desire building.

His hands finally came into contact with the bottom curve of her ass and continued upwards. Her bottom was firmly groped and squeezed. For years, he had dreamed of fondling her ass. "Does it feel as good as you think it looks?" asked Lesa teasingly.

Mick responded by edging up the thumb of his left hand into her pussy opening, while with his other thumb he circled soap suds around her rosebud. "I'd have to use my dick to properly answer that question," he replied as his thumb teased her petals and stroked her clit.

"I've never done that. Perhaps that is a special gift I could arrange for you? If the stars aligned." With those words out of her mouth, Mick applied pressure with his right thumb and edged it into the opening of her backdoor while slowly massaging the upper portion of her slit. "Ohhh, shit. Everything you do makes me want more sex with you today. Jesus, ahhhhhhh," Lesa moaned.

Slowly, Mick stood up, on the side of her, while keeping both of his thumbs in her openings. "For years you've made me try and force impure thoughts of you out of my mind. I'm ok with a little payback. Do you like the way this feels?" While asking he'd fully inserted both of his thumbs into her, and began to wiggle them around.

"Auhhh, ohhh gosh, that's so different. Does my sister like it from behind?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes she really wants it. She'll want me to take her from behind, while she plays with a dildo up front."

"Jesus. I feel you getting hard. Ahh, so. Goodness, ohhh."

"Did you think of two cocks in you when the mailman was watching?"

"God no. I just couldn't believe, ohhh, shit, Mick. Couldn't believe he was watching and so close. Ahhhh, ahhhh fuck. I did want to see him nude. To see if I excited him. Ooaahhh, damn."

"Probably would have liked to see if his cock was fat and swollen. What would you have done if I'd invited him in to show you?"

"Oaahhhhh. I don't know."

"Would you have let him keep watching, but inside?" Lesa responded with an approving nod as Mick kept up his efforts. "And you'd be fine with him touching your nipples, just like you're pulling on them now?"

"Ahhhh. Miccckkkk. Yesss."

"And if he showed you his swollen dick, you'd stroke it wouldn't you?"

"Ooahhhh, your going to make me, ahhhhhh, cum again."

"Are you thinking about having two cocks in you? One of a stranger?"

"Shittttt," Lesa replied as she bit down on her lips, then let out, "yesssss."

"Do you want to try that?"

"Ohhhh, auhhh, yessss. Ahhh shit. Cummmminn," she moaned out slowly. When her body relaxed Mick pulled out his fingers and rinsed them off. Lesa regained her composure and clasped her fingers around Mick's now erect penis. "Are you going to take my ass now?" she asked while striking him.

"No. I want to save that for later. But I am going to. The day is long, and I've promised your sister a special sexual night, so I need to save my stamina."

"What are you going to do for her?"

"I'm not sure. The last few nights were all planned out, but tonight I left open to plan something based on how the other nights went. I need to get creative."

"Jesus. It'll be hard to top last night. You two are sexual demons. Has Tela slept with other guys?"

"Yeah. It all started just recently, and now she's really into it."

"I still can't believe it. Shit, I can't believe what happened last night or what we've done this morning. It is crazy, but I'm glad I did it. And, wouldn't say no to more."

"That's good. Let me get dried off, dressed and run a few errands. Want to come?"

"I just did. A few times," Lesa laughed in response before adding "Sure."

Mick climbed out of the shower, leaving Lesa to finish shampooing her hair. He dried off, and walked naked upstairs to dress and check on Tela. He was surprised to find her naked, lightly sleeping and had obviously been playing with herself. While in the closet, he tried to be quiet, but failed.

"Is that you honey?"

"Yes. Sorry, I woke you," Mick answered.

"No worries. I heard you two having fun downstairs and it caused me to have a little fun too."

"Do you want to dress and head out to run a few errands with us?"

"No. I want to sleep another 10 hours. Well, maybe a little less," Tela answered.

"Are you sure that us or me sleeping with Lesa isn't a problem?"

"No. A relief. I've always felt guilty, that somehow I interfered with destiny and you two should have been married and procreated. We both thought you were hot, and she agreed I spotted you first so had first dibs, but I knew she's always had a crush on you and I felt like I intervened."

"But she was sick, and instead I met you. Maybe that was fate and our destiny," Mick replied.

"It just has seemed to me, for years, that you two would be a good match."

"Well, no disrespect, but I think we're a pretty damn good match."

"To bad, society wasn't different. It could have been a happy threesome. After you proposed is when she started dating asshole, and spent eight years in an abusive relationship. She only agreed to date him out of spite. I know it wasn't my felt, it's just things could have been different. So, different."

"At least you helped her get out of that mess," Mick replied.

"Primarily, by using you to show her what was right. Even back then I thought it sure would be nice if I could have had you two sleep together. Except, back then, I thought I was the one with a sex problem. Little did I know."

Mick sat next to her and started to softly rub his wife's back. "At least she ended up with a decent fellow afterwards."

"Things weren't perfect. Charles was nice, but never very interested in sex. Why do you think she runs so much?" Tela asked.

"Shit. I guess I just assumed anyone dating her would be ready for a go with her at any time. She's pretty hot."

"Are you ready for a go with her anytime? And remember, Charles and she were dealing with his cancer the last two years of his life. First, they learned he couldn't have kids and then that his time was cut short. That's more than enough to really fuck a person up. I want her to be loved and shown sex of different types is fun. Can you do both?"

"Tela? I'm married to you."

"You're loving having an extra beautiful pussy around to fuck," Tela responded with a laugh. "Just make sure she knows you care for her too. She's my twin sister. Seriously, I'd like you to love and fuck her like you do me."

"I'll try. Have you thought about what you're saying? I'm assumed it was just a weekend thing, and afterwards its back to normal."

"No, that's not ok. Why would I let her play with my favorite treat and then take it away? With anyone else, you need my permission and the same goes for me. With Lesa, if she agrees then have fun, but keep it private and totally out of sight of the kids. She needs sex, but also combined with love. We can talk more later. Different subject, I'm excited about tonight, what's the plan?"

"Well, it's the last of our four nights, I left this one open. Wanted to have a little flexibility based on how the other nights progressed."

"Did I pass? Shit, probably have changed so much you don't know what to do with me now," Tela half teased. "What do you think of my curve ball? Have you swinging?"

"I'd disagree with the notion I don't know what to do with you. Any suggestions for tonight?"

"Can't believe you asked. And yes. I did some searching on my phone. There's a party I'd like to attend after our dinner date," Tela stated with a devious smile.

"What party?"

"A swingers' party. Maybe we can even take Lesa. I want to hang out with other couples that are in love, but also enjoy sex with other people. What do you think?"

"Shit, I'm game."

"Thought you might be. But I need you to do me a favor. Take Lesa with you, and get me, and her, an outfit from a lingerie store. The club I have in mind is having a sheer party. I'll bet you can find us both something sexy and naughty."

"I'll do my best," Mick answered.

"Get the remote control strap-on vibrator and jeweled plug. I think Lesa might get her horizons expanded by wearing them while shopping with you." Mick returned to the closet and retrieved the toys in addition to a vibrator.

"Why did you get that one too?" Tela asked.

"I want to tell you something," Mick answered. He disclosed a few more details about having sex with Tela's sister on the kitchen table, and the observations of a certain almost anonymous mailman. He was right. The details did stimulate Tela and when paired with the buzzing of the vibrator yielded a nice climax. He kissed his wife goodbye and returned downstairs.

Lesa had a short dress on and asked for a few minutes before they left to check on her sister. Twenty minutes later, Lesa returned, her face was beaming. Mick took the opportunity to give her a kiss, hug, remove her panties and substitute them with the strap-on remote controlled vibrator. When he asked her to bend over and hold onto the bottom of the chair she did with some trepidation. A dab of lubricant was applied to the small plug, before it was inserted into her fine ass. The insertion produced a yelp from the two of them. One from the sensation, the other from observing the beauty of the implanted jewel.