Four Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go shopping," Mick announced with pride.

"What are these things you just put on or in me?"

"One is a butt plug, I'm sure you'll appreciate in a bit. The other is just a fun toy. Let's go I've got lots to do to get ready for tonight."

"Did you decide where you're taking Tela yet?"

"Sure did, and you're coming along," Mick advised.

"Maybe I shouldn't. The two of you can have a fun romantic evening that way," Lesa stated as she climbed into Mick's car. "Ohh shit. This feels weird as hell when sitting."

"You'll get the hang of it, and we both want you to come with us. It'll be a first for all of us. I'm assuming you haven't been to a swinger club before."

Quietly, Lesa answered, "No way." She was in disbelief about the suggestion, and shocked as now she realized it was something Mick and her sister would do. Internally, she was freaking out. Thinking about sex with a stranger, versus being someplace where there would be several strangers wanting to have sex with you were two different items.

"It should be fun. What do you think?" Mick asked after several minutes of silence.

"I don't know. Maybe I should stay home."

"That wouldn't be any fun, plus you don't have to have sex with anyone unless you want to. I suspect I may be wanting you though. Would be cool to play with you while a few people watch, especially since I know that makes you hot. Sound fun?"

"I don't know," Lesa answered nervously.

"It would be kind of like this morning, except maybe one or two others watching. And, they could be ladies. Do you remember how excited you were in the kitchen? You sure came hard. Would you do that again?"

"Probably. I mean it is crazy, but exhilarating."

"I bet your getting wet at the thought of play around others."

"Maybe a little. It's just so nerve wracking," Lesa answered. With these words out, Mick reached into his pocket and pressed on the remote button. Lesa's reaction caused him to laugh as her legs parted and seconds later closed together tightly.

"Ohhh my god. That's strong. I better take that off before we go anywhere. Shit!"

"Nope. That's the fun. You won't know when it's going to go off. Worst case, you have an orgasm or two in the checkout lane," Mick teased as he pressed the button again.

The buzzing piece had been placed directly above her clit. Lesa had concerns that if left on for long it would not only cause an orgasm, but also make her knees buckle.

"Ohhh shit. Stop it," Lesa protested.

"All take it easy on you," Mick replied as he pulled into a small strip mall and drove to a store on the end. It was named Fantasies Lingerie and occupied a sizeable chunk of the mall.

"What are we doing here?"

"Getting outfits for tonight. How many parties have you been to where you can wear almost anything or nothing at all? This should be fun. The theme of tonight's soiree is sheer. Come on."

The two walked into the store and looked around for a bit. A petite Latin lady offered assistance and advised them that once they picked out a few items she could open up the changing room. Mick picked up both sheer white and black one-piece outfits, along with a sheer turquoise baby doll and some matching bra and panty sets. The attendant took the two to the back behind the cash register and opened up the changing room. Once inside, Mick pulled off Lesa's dress, leaving her mostly naked.

He handed her the sheer white one-piece and she tried it on. It had a deep V-cut down past her bellybutton and showed off her thin body. Lesa posed for a bit, but halted when Mick activated the remote. It caused her to shudder, and drop one hand down to her crotch, while her nipples hardened. When he stopped it, she was disappointed. The next outfit was a long black gown. It was opaque and revealed almost her entire body. The bottom hem drug on the floor, so Mick opened the door and asked the assistant if she had a smaller size.

She returned a moment later with a smaller version, and openly admired Lesa's slim sexy build. "That looks really good on you. Are you guys going to the sheer party tonight?"

Lesa nervously looked towards Mick, who answered, "I think so, if we can find something fun and sexy enough."

"See if this fits," the attendant instructed while standing there. Lesa pulled off the outfit and pulled on the different sized one. "Wow, that fits you perfectly. Spin around for me." Lesa complied and was surprised when the attendant felt the fit of the dress on her buttocks, then pulled away the fabric from her breasts to check for chaffing. "You look great in that. Oh, I'm Felicia. My husband and I are going to the party also," she advised while sticking out her hand for shaking. "I have a few items in the back that aren't out. Let me grab them for you. I think they'll look great on you."

Once Felicia left, Lesa pulled off the black full length dress and tried on the matching sheer white bra and thong. She was in the middle of showing off the outfit to Mick, when Felicia walked back in. "That one's hot too. I bet just about anything looks good on you." Just then, Mick pressed on the remote, sending an erotic zap to Lesa's happy button. He'd made a decision, each time Felicia complemented Lesa he was going to give her a reward. A mini science experiment.

"There's a sheer turquoise robe, meant to hang open, that would match up with the white set you have on. Let me grab it," Felicia stated as she walked out the door and left it half open. Each time she attended to Lesa, Mick became more intrigued. She had long dark brown wavy hair, sparkling brown eyes, sizeable breasts and a small compact bottom. She had on a romper, that barely seemed to cover her ass, yet was baggy enough to cause one to think it could easily be pushed aside.

"You quit it with those zaps," Lesa warned Mick, who responded with a smile and wink.

"Here we go," Felicia spoke up as she returned to the dressing room and placed the robe over Lesa's shoulders. It did highlight the white bra and panty set, and had Mick thinking of things he wanted to try with Lesa. "You look stunning." Mick pressed the button for a few seconds, causing Lesa's eyes to flutter. "If you wear that to the party, everyone will want to play with you. But I've a few more ideas. Hold on."

Mick held down the button for a solid 30 seconds, forcing Lesa to close her legs and breath heavily. When he stopped, Mick leaned over and started to kiss her passionately. "She's right. You look hot. Its making me want to fuck you right now. He delivered another wet kiss to her, just as Felicia walked back in to witness the kiss, Lesa's hardened nipples and her distraction.

"Wow, with your nipples hard, it's hard not to stare at them," Felicia told Lesa as her eyes looked at the erect bumps. Mick pressed the button again.

"Aohhh. Thanks," Lesa stated while trying to hide her pleasure.

"This next outfit is a touch more bold. You'll have to take off those buzzing panties. Let me see the remote for a second," Felicia stated as she turned towards Mick and held out her hand. Both were busted and turned pink. "You can put it back on in a minute. Oh, and mind if I steal a kiss, so later tonight at the party we can claim we're friends?" Felicia asked Mick.

"Sure," he replied, surprised that Felicia was going to kiss him.

Instead, she turned towards Lesa, put her arms around her bare waist and delivered a series of little pecks to her lips. The pecks grew into a longer kiss that ultimately led to the ladies' tongues swirling together. When this started, Felicia pressed down on the remote control and kept it on for the remainder of the kiss. The kiss continued, and when Felicia ground her mound into Lesa's, she responded in kind. At last, the two faces pulled apart. Felicia smiling, while a trail of moans crept from Lesa's lips.

"Sorry, to tease you like that. Come here, stand with us and I'll give you a treat too," Felicia told Mick. He stepped up to the ladies, and quickly Felicia was making out with him. Based on the "ohhhs" emitted from Lesa, he assumed the buzzer had been activated again. As they kissed, his cock filled, and his hands wandered down to squeeze Felicia's tight rear. When Felicia pulled back, it was quickly, and ended with a "That was nice. Now, let's try a few more outfits on."

She pulled off the lingerie Lesa had on, including the vibrating panties, and helped Lesa step into a special thong. The back was a thong, but the front consisted of two straps that came between her legs, along side her vagina, and connected to a wire like butterfly. The wings of the butterfly were held in place with two other straps that come over her hips and attached to the back of the thong. Overall, the effect of the strings, and golden wire wings was to frame her bare pussy, while using the butterfly to draw attention to the exposed sex.

"And for a top, I have this half shirt," Felicia advised. She helped pull it over Lesa's head, it was cut short, and baggy which allowed her breasts to easily appear. "Oh my, now that outfit makes a statement."

"What kind of statement?" Lesa asked naively. "I mean since other people will be naked too."

"This kind," Felicia responded as she walked up to Lesa and locked her lips onto Lesa's. This kiss escalated. Felicia's hands meandered across Lesa's body. First teasing and pulling on her nipples, then going lower and stroking her pussy. When the kiss broke, Felicia added, "Wow, someone is wet." Her fingers continued to play.

Mick was drawn to the ladies. He bent over to latch his lips around Lesa's erect nipples and painted them with attention. When he pulled up, Felicia asked, "Was I mean for teasing you? How about I fix that?" Without waiting for an answer, she placed her open mouth up against his. Their lips blended together forming something that resembled a wet taffy swirl blending together to allow time for their tongues to become acquainted. Her small body pressed into his and as their comfort grew, his hands explored her curves. When he attempted to squeeze her bottom, he was surprised to discover Lesa's left hand was tucked under Felicia's romper and fondling her bottom. In front, he could feel her right hand searching for Felicia's sex. Her forwardness surprised him.

When their kiss broke, Felicia immediately returned her attention to Lesa. Locking lips with her and guiding her into a sitting position on the dressing room bench. As Lesa sat, Felecia ended up between her legs. Her mouth pulled away from Lesa's lips and transitioned to her quim. While her hands twisted Lesa's nipples her tongue started to explore her sex. Mick was shocked how quickly this had taken place, and the willingness of Lesa to explore. A few minutes later, and Felecia's tongue was lapping away at Lesa's clit as her fingers dove in and out of her opening causing a long series of moans.

Lesa's head tilted backwards, then turned sideways. "Ahhhhhh, ooohhhh so sweet. Don't stop. Oohhhhh please," she moaned as her fingers weaved their way through Felicia's locks to pull her face downwards. Mick was surprised how quickly Lesa was getting off, but he realized the buzzing toy likely had her a bit worked up and contributed to her ready acceptance of sex with another woman. His cock was aching, and watching the ladies was causing him to crave sex.

Mick kneeled behind Felicia and ran his hands over her body. Unbuttoning the top of her romper to access her full breasts then easing a hand underneath the fabric covering her ass to explore her pussy with his fingers. She too was well lubricated as he easily slid two fingers into her. While exploring, Lesa tensed up and groaned out fiercely as her mind was carried off on an orgasmic ride. This further stimulated his libido. He unclasped his jeans to free his cock, but vividly recalled his recent conversation with Tela. He knew that if she were her, she'd encourage him to take this cute latin lover, but she wasn't.

Just then a loud buzzer sounded, causing all three to startle.

"Shit, we have other customers. And really, I shouldn't be doing this here," Felicia stated as she stood up and buttoned up her romper. "Tonight, you can have me however you like," she whispered to Mick. She leaned into him and gave him a long kiss, while stroking his cock. "Consider this an appetizer for tonight's main event," she added while pulling away. Quickly, she straightened her hair and used a napkin to remove the glean from her lips. "Let me know what outfit you decide on," she stated and left the changing room.

This left Mick standing in the room with his erect cock sticking out of his pants, while Lesa remained sprawled out mostly naked on the bench. This time Mick didn't think. He stepped over the bench with one leg, grabbed the back of Lesa's knees, raised them up to her shoulders and pushed his jeans down below his ass.

"We shouldn't do this here," Lesa suggested as she parted her legs further while tilting up her pelvis. Truth was, since last night, she hadn't stopped thinking about sex. Even while sleeping, she dreamed of it. Mick lowered his hips, aligned the tip of his dick with her entrance and pushed it into her with one continuous push until her bottomed out. "Ahhh shit!" Lesa let slip as he pushed into her.

Mick entered her slowly, but there his sloth like taking ended. Once in he remained still for a bit then pulled almost out, and slammed his meat deep back into her love tunnel. After seven or eight thrusts, Lesa wasn't able to control herself and started to moan out loudly. The volume increased when Mick used his thumb to apply pressure to her swollen clit.

Minutes later, Felecia reappeared. "Jesus, the whole store can hear you two," she commented while holding open the changing room curtain. Mick knew her statement was true and had secretly hoped it would draw a few customers to the changing room. He was smitten with watching his long-time crush having sex and wanted to see her taken repeatedly. His fantasies about her in less than a day had progressed from fucking her to watching her partake in a gang bang with male and female participants.

"Ahhhhh, fuck! I'm goooinggg ahhhoohhhhh to be cummm again," Lesa hollered as her head fall back off the bench.

"Please, let me finish her off and taste her," Felicia cut in as she tugged on Mick. With a smile, he pulled out. Felicia briefly caught his penis with her mouth, sucked on it for a moment then turned her full attention to Lesa. She was skilled. Moments later, Lesa was bucking upwards and cumming loudly. As her orgasm subsided, Felicia pulled back, stood up a foot away from Mick and seductively asked, "Is it my turn now?"

Slowly, she eased the romper down her body and discarded her undergarments. Now naked, she bent over at the waist, so her derriere was pointed at Mick. She turned her head to smile at him and added, "Go ahead!" Mick froze. He wanted this woman badly. As though he was walking in molasses, he took a step towards her causing his bobbling cock to contact her plump rear. With his hand, he guided the tip of his dick between her legs and under her ass, so it was pressing against her swollen petals. Felicia assisted by placing her hands on her rear and pulling her cheeks apart. "Go in nice and slow, I love a leisurely entrance."

Mick grabbed her hips, and prepared to thrust forward when he felt something warm and moist swash across the head of his unit, then push it away. "I'm going ahead first," Lesa announced. She'd crawled between Felicia's legs and wanted a sip of her sex. "Don't worry, there will be plenty left over, but I first want to taste just her. Maybe later, I'll get to enjoy the taste of the two of you mixed together." Once those words were out, she pushed Mick's cock completely away and delved into Felicia's pussy.

Slowly, Lesa explored the woman's sex. Trying to satisfy the recipient, while at the same time working on satisfying her own curiosity. The taste was different, sweeter than anticipated. Her familiarity with her own sex resulted in her initially ignoring the firm button in the upper regions of Felicia's groin, teasing it and after filling her gash with three fingers she pulled the pearl between her lips to alternate between sucking on it and periodically humming to direct a unique vibratory wave at its core. The alternating sensations were powerful magic yield a deep guttural orgasm. Just as it faded, the door chimes signed again.

"Fuck!" Felicia declared as she stood up erect and rushed to dress. In her haste she omitted her panties and bra, quickly straightened out her hair then left to tend to the customers. While departing she stated, "Don't go anywhere. We're not finished," then was gone.

"Sorry I did that. But I'm sure she'll be back soon and you'll have your fun," Lesa whispered to him as she rose up in front of him and scooped her arms around his shoulders. This was followed with a long deep kiss. Mick had no difficulty tasting Felicia's musk on Lesa's lips and tongue which transformed his penis into a solid steel like unit. "Do you like tasting her on me?" Lesa teasingly asked.

"You're such a bitch," Mick replied as he pulled up one of her legs, adjusted the angle of his penis and speared it into her slit.

"Ohhh. Is someone horny? I like seeing you like this," Lesa responded as Mick repeatedly thrust up into her. "Do you wish her pink little pussy was wrapped around your shaft right now?" The question caused Mick to thrust even harder and that familiar buzz was renewed in his nuts.

"I think you did that on purpose because you can't get enough of me."

"The 'I can't get enough' of you, ahhhh, part is true. But you better calm down or you'll fill me up and won't be able to play with Felicia's cat," Lesa advised.

Mick knew she was right. He slowed his pace, but ultimately pulled free. "Damn you!"

Lesa was tickled at her position and decided to have a little more fun. She turned around, parted her legs and bent over so her rear was inches from Mick's slickened rock. With one hand she played with her pussy, while with the other she slapped her own bottom. "Do you like my ass? I bet with your cock so hard and moist, it would feel magical going someplace where no other has gone." With these last words out, she took a finger and pressed it against her own rosebud.

"You Belong to Me, I Belong to You," the tune, pelted out loudly from Mick's pant's pocket that were laying on the floor. The ring tone was the only one he used for his wife. Quickly, he retrieved the phone from his jeans and answered it. After a brief conversation, he hung up after a cute exchange of love yous.

"That was Tela. Just reminding us that we have dinner with the Joneses before visiting the club, need to pick-up some items at the grocery store and cook two dishes before we head over. So, I think she's hinting we need to get home. She also mentioned wanting the three of us to try and catch a nap before we depart. Think we better get going."

"Why didn't you tell her we'd be a little longer as you were going to take my virgin ass and afterwards take your new Latin lover?"

"She's not my lover. Just yours," Mick replied a bit embarrassed.

"So far. I'm just teasing you, and yes, we should get moving along. How about we buy matching white sheer panties and bras for Tela and I, then two of these almost nothing robes. Lavender for me, and glow orange for her."

"Sounds good," Mick answered while pulling on his jeans. The two dressed easily and exited the dressing room. When they walked up to the counter Felicia was just finishing a large sale to two young men. Apparently, they were big spenders as their total tab was almost a thousand pounds.

Lesa and Mick waited until the customers departed, before chatting with Felicia. "We have to get running, but sounds like we'll get to see you tonight?" As he stated this, he couldn't help but notice that Felicia's romper was rather revealing without her under garments. The dark areola of her nipples were half visible, as were her protruding nipples. It caused him to reconsider their departure.

1...34567...11