Fresh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reunited? I didn't think I ever needed to see him again. Honestly, you guys are so sleezy for bringing him on and not telling me."

"Yow!" Lars shouted, and the crowd laughed.

On screen, Alvin pulled at Leah's hair and brought her deeper into orgasm.

"Leah, tell me about what happens next."

"You can just watch the tape, you'll see what happens next. Or shit, if you've ever had sex or heard of sex you know what happens next..."

"But tell me why you did what you did."

"Why I got down on my knees and took his spewing cock into my mouth?" Leah asked. "Um, I don't know. It seemed like the right thing to do."

"You wanted to swallow his cum, then?"

"Well, I didn't want him cumming inside me. I could get pregnant, and it would have been a mess."

"So you just opened your lips and said, why not swallow?"

"Yea, I guess that's right."

"Well, if your goal was cleanliness, that obviously didn't work out. See?"

On screen, Leah leaped down to her knees and pulled the cock closer to her lips. But it was spewing cum too quickly for her to swallow. Jets of semen leaked down her chin and onto her tits, dripping down her stomach and hips.

Leah blushed as the tape showed her lick her lips and suckle on the tip of the dick. Lars froze the tape there.

"When we come back, more of Leah and Alvin, and the rest of the juicy details from this encounter. Stay tuned, I'm Lars Miller and this is Entertainment Evenings."

Chapter 48: Matters of the Academy

Dean Parland tapped his fingers on the glass of the window. From his tower, he could see all of campus, the students and faculty scurrying around like ants.

"So, Dean, like I was saying," continued the Coach from a chair by the entrance, "We've been meaning to hire a sports physician to the university for years, and I think we have our man. He comes very strongly referred to by a student"

"Coach, let me be honest. I don't give a flying fuck who you hire to be your sports physician. As long as you keep bringing me baseball wins, just spend whatever it takes."

"Thank you sir!"

"Close the door behind you," the Dean said and ushered the Coach away.

As head Dean on campus, it was up to Dean Parland to make sure the university remained well capitalized and funded by the wealthy alumni and donors. He had done an excellent job of this in the past by delivering exactly what the donors want. Bragging rights in sports victories, championship rings, and big ass gold trophies lining the lobby of the central building.

As long as he brought them that, he could do whatever else he wanted.

So Dean Parland stood above the campus, tapping his fingers on the glass and looking down. So many gorgeous young women carrying books between classes. He could see Cindy Sherman, a junior who had interned in his office during the fall semester. He had her show up at 5am to clean his office, and spend the rest of the day crouched under his desk for when he wanted his dick sucked. She wasn't much to look at, but the slut wanted his office on her resume.

Cindy walked arm in arm with her boyfriend. Dean Parland laughed when he recognized the white boy. He knew Cindy was fine sucking his big black dick mostly because she was already sucking every black man on campus.

Dean Parland looked around. It was a new semester, and he wanted to find a nice new piece of meat to rub his cock over...

"Holy shit," he said to himself, grabbing a pair of binoculars to peer closer.

Bouncing around in a light white sweater were two of the most tremendous jiggling breasts the Dean had seen in his years. As the woman pranced forward, her bust leaped across her books, like two taut balloons freshly filled with helium.

There was a knock on the door. He turned to see his newest assistant Jessica dressed in a blouse with the top three buttons popped open. The Dean had a clear dress code for his cadre of nubile assistants.

"Excuse me, Dean?" she asked coyly, "I'm sorry to barge in but it's a bit of an emergency. Turn on channel 6."

The Dean clicked on the television set on the wall, which came blaring to life.

On screen, the footage of Leah on her knees with semen dripping down her face reflected in Jessica's glasses.

"Shit, this is some hot stuff, but I don't know why you're showing me this."

"She's a student here, Dean."

The Dean sat nervously at his desk. "Really? Who the fuck is she, and why is she doing that on television, for god's sake?"

"I'll find that out soon, sir."

"Thanks Jessica."

This was bad. The wealthy old donors were all white crusty men who wanted their cake, and to eat it too. They wanted the trophies that came from having a primarily African-American male study body, but they didn't want what it takes to get there. A flood of young white women ready to be on the beck and call of these athletes. They didn't want to think that their daughters and grand-daughters were the ready sluts for black dick that they became on this campus.

As if clockwork, the calls started coming in. First from a donor in Massachusetts who said he was alarmed to see a student of his alma mater on the screen doing such filthy things. Another from Connecticut. And calls all throughout the afternoon.

"Shit," the Dean realized, stuck on the millionth call, "I didn't even figure out who that buxom beauty was..."

After a long day of calls, the Dean finally hung up the phone. Everything was a mess, and nothing was certain for this year's fund drive. Something would need to be done about this Leah girl.

"Jessica, can you please come in here?" he summoned. In came Jessica in her high heels and pencil skirts, as commanded.

He told her to strip. Jessica delicately unbuttoned her blouse until she was standing bare in her lacy black bra with small stitched roses. Then, she lifted one leg up and slipped off her heel and set it down on the cigar table by the door, and then did the same with the other. Finally, she zipped down the back of her pencil skirt until she could shake it down her thighs and off her dainty white legs.

"Yes sir," she said, standing at attention in her underwear in front of the aged Dean Parland.

"Those too," he ordered, and without a word, Jessica unclasped her bra and slipped off her panties until her bare tits and cunt were available to him.

After a long day, this sprightly young woman was exactly what he wanted. He stood before her nude body and bent her over the desk. With one hand, he held her face against the leather finish and with the other, he fished out his cock from his trouser fly.

He made sure to slap her ass with it a few times before sticking directly into her ass. Jessica let out a shout upon penetration.

"Dean! I've never even done anal before with a guy," she said as he eased his way into her bottom.

"Tough shit, doll face," he said as he pounded her, "Let's see if you like it."

The moans and screams of Jessica's ecstasy rang throughout the hallowed sacred halls of the campus building. She liked it all right.

He left Jessica in a crumbled, post-orgasmic pile on his desk and zipped up his fly. His semen had filled her colon and was dripping out onto the carpet. Jessica would clean it up in the morning.

He, however, clicked the door to his office shut and descended to the stairs. He was letting his concern about what to do about Leah fester when he looked up and saw the buxom beauty in the white sweater gathering her books and leaving a bench.

"Jackpot!" he thought to himself.

"Excuse me, miss?" he asked, approaching her.

"Yes? Oh my goodness, Dean Parland! It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Eve."

"Yes, Eve," he said, ready with his lie, "I've been looking for you. I'm afraid I have some bad news."

"Bad news? Is it about my son Drew?"

The Dean didn't know what she was talking about, but Eve explained that her son Drew was a freshman and that she was back on campus to spend time with him and get her degree.

"Well, that's pleasant," he said, completely dumbfounded that the beauty in front of him could be a mother, "But that's not what I'm here about. It's about your payment of tuition for this semester. I'm afraid the check has not cleared and we're not going to be able to have you continue."

Eve's face recoiled in horror. She clearly believed him.

Dean Parland went into a long thing about how she likely paid her check to a scam artist who was impersonating the university, but that there was nothing he could do unless she repaid.

"But I don't have those liquid funds," she said, "I had that for this semester, but if I can't stay on campus, then, then..."

"Calm down," he said, putting an arm on her shoulder. Her skin was warm and soft.

"I'm sure we can work something out," he suggested, glancing down her cleavage.

"Oh?" Eve asked, "Please, whatever it takes."

Dean Parland licked his lips at the tasty treat in front of him. He could have Eve spread and stuffed with cock before the end of the night!

"What about this," he said, and slid Eve's gentle hand over his trousers until it was touching his fat throbbing shaft.

"Dean Parland!" Eve shouted, yanking her hand away, "I could never! I'm a married woman, and a mother! How dare you!"

"Shit!" the Dean thought, backing away, "Maybe it wasn't so cut and dry as I thought."

He shook his head, explaining that he had just seen some dirt on her hand and was wiping it away. The dumb cunt believed him.

"Anyway," he said, retreating, "I'll have my office figure something out. Nice meeting you."

Eve walked out of the building in a haze. She was so nervous about her time on campus, she just kept walking until she ended up at Drew's dorm.

She knocked on the door. She could hear people, but figured that since her money was paying for this tuition, she might as well come in.

But she hadn't expected what she saw. A hot young women, spread on all fours on the carpet, being viciously fucked from behind by a strapping young man of color with a shaved head.

"Fucking take my load, Megan!" he shouted as he fucked this young woman.

"Yes baby!" she cried, "Yes!"

But they missteped, and instead of firing deep inside her, his cock slipped from her pussy and buoyantly sprang up. The load of cum he was spewing fired from his cock like a cannonball, and arced majestically over the sweaty girl and landed with a splat directly on Eve's face.

"My goodness!" Eve shouted, as the cock shot another load of cum onto her cheeks. The entangled pair on the floor looked up to see the waiting mother.

"Shit!" the guy shouted, and went to hand the woman a towel.

"I'm Drew's mom," she said, "But I guess I have the wrong room."

Megan smiled. "Not at all, Drew just isn't here. I'm his roommate."

Unashamed of her perky sweaty body, Megan extended a hand to the cum-covered Eve. She took it.

"Let me get that," the man said, patting down Eve's face and cleavage which were drenched in semen.

"It's alright," she said, "To be honest, this isn't the first load I've taken to the face." The three all laughed.

"Your shirt is a mess," the man said, and Eve looked down to see that her sweater was covered in the man's semen.

Without thinking, she lifted the thing over her head and let her big girls hang free. Even in a bra, the size and magnitude of her breasts was staggering.

"Shit, you got some tits," Megan said enviously, making Eve blush.

And that was how Drew came back to his dorm to find a naked black man wiping cum off his mom's tits.

"It was perfectly, innocent, I swear!" she shouted, but the image was already seared into the back of her son's retina, forever and ever.

Chapter 49: A Night In

Later, after blushing Eve left the campus without a top, Megan curled up in bed with Drew and asked to watch a movie. Drew would have mistaken Megan cuddling her body against his as flirting, but he knew she was just riling him up.

"Let's watch something on Netflix," she said, scrolling through the choices. Drew's heart started beating at the feeling of her soft skin against his. Her perky breasts, her taut ass, the heat from her cunt warming his leg...

"Jesus, Drew, another boner?" she said, pretending to be surprised. Of course curling her ass against his dick would get him hard.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay," she said, stepping back and taking her tender touch away, "You can take care of it again. Take another sock." She handed it to him and let him take his dick out.

"It's amazing to see a white boy dick," she said, peering her head at his crotch as looking at the bumps and veins on his little boner, "I mean, I almost never see them. They're always, you know, a lot bigger, and darker, and fucking me!"

Drew sat nervously silent.

"Your mom got a real show today," Megan teased.

"Please don't talk about her during this," Drew pleaded.

"Why? From the look of things, your little dicky is harder than ever now that I mentioned her. I guess even you recognize at some level that your mom is a fucking MILF."

"Stop it Megan."

"Why stop it? Just admit that you know your mom is hot. She's got a real rocking body for a woman her age, and those massive tits! You could get lost in those puppies."

Even as he resisted, his cock grew harder at Megan's sexy comments.

"You know," Megan said, "I've been with a lot of guys here who have a thing for MILFs. I bet she'll get seduced, just like with Leah."

Drew winced at the mention of Leah.

"I mean, can you imagine it! Prime fresh MILF meat walking around campus in just her bra. You know she could have borrowed a shirt from me and didn't. Not the brightest one, your mom? She's a goner for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if she's getting pounded by a bunch of black guys right now."

Drew was getting close. He was stroking his dick as Megan voiced over, and he was almost ready to spew deep into Megan's sock...

But Megan did something better. She reached into her shorts and started playing with herself.

"I'm so wet, Drew," she said, and showed him her sticky hand before putting back into her pussy, "I'd love to see your mom split open. A fuck cow like that? Better than any porno."

Drew kept stroking it, savoring the facial tics as Megan probed the right places of her body.

"Drew, I'm sopping wet," she said again, and pulled down her pajama bottoms to show him her pussy. It was pulsing and fat, with her fingers diligently working at it.

She threw her phone at Drew and told him to open Messages.

"I want you to text someone," she said, "I'm not sure who, but read me some names."

"Um, Trey?" Drew asked, looking at her most recent message.

"No, he just fucked me and came on your mom's tits. Keep scrolling."

"Reshawn," Drew read, "Tyrone, Martin, Parson."

"Mmmm text Tyrone," she said, "And Martin too. Tell them each that I have a throbbing wet pussy and I need them to come over and fuck me."

Too deep in his lust to disagree, Drew wrote out the messages in Megan's voice. Soon, her phone beeped with responses.

"Tell me what they said as I play with my pussy," Megan begged.

"Holy shit," Drew said out loud, "Tyrone sent you a picture of his cock. That thing is enormous."

"Mmm, show me," she said, and he did. When she saw it, she moaned out and shivered deeply.

"Tell him I want that rod in my asshole and I want it now."

"What about Martin?" he asked, "He asked for a pic of you."

"Well, fucking give him one," Megan commanded, and Drew angled the phone directly at Megan's wet snatch.

Martin's reply was simple. "Damn girl! I will be right over."

"Mmm, I can't wait for these two big dicks to show up."

"Won't they be mad when they see each other?"

Megan laughed. "Fucking white boys are so insecure. Black men know to share pussy with their brothers. It's part of what makes them superior."

She licked her hand and returned it down to her pussy.

Drew was pumping away at his own cock now, but before he could cum, there was a knock at the door.

"I'm not ready for them yet," she said, stepping off Drew's bed, "Go outside and keep them busy until I tell you."

"But I'm so close," Drew promised, stroking faster. Megan snapped immediately.

"I said now." Her face was stern and Drew knew not to talk back.

Drew was greeted by two big black men outside who were ready to barge through the door to get to Megan. They weren't happy to see him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Martin asked.

"Get the fuck out of our way," Tyrone said, and shoved Drew aside. But the door was locked, and only Drew had the key.

"Let us in, white boy," Martin ordered, 'This ain't none of your business, you know?"

"Yea, you'll get inside," he promised, "She's just not ready."

"She looked damned ready to me a moment ago," Martin said, looking at the pic of Megan's pussy.

"She said not yet," Drew repeated.

The two boys hovered over Drew. The sound of Megan shuffling around inside scratched against their ears.

"Fuck man, let us in!" Tyrone yelled, shoving Drew aside.

The sound of the commotion was moving through the halls. Suddenly, the door three away from Megan's burst open and a face poked out.

"What is going on out here?" it asked, looking, "Oh my god, it's Drew! And who are your friends?"

It was Ariella. The gorgeous head of Leah's sorority, who had fucked Drew's roommate and then enticed Leah to do the same...

"Hey sugar," Martin said, looking at Ariella's sprightly body as she stepped into the hallway, "You looking for a good time?"

"Actually, I have a boyfriend," Ariella said, giving Drew a wink, "He's in there now. Drew, why don't you let these two gentlemen rest in your room and you can come join me? I'd love to introduce you to my boyfriend Spencer."

Never one to turn down Ariella, Drew tossed his key to Tyrone, who clicked the door open and stepped into Megan's presence with a big grin.

"Come on," Ariella said, grabbing him by his forearm and pulling him inside.

Sitting on the bed were a gaggle of other freshmen, girls and boys, all white. One looked older, and Ariella sat next to him and curled against him. He was Spencer.

"Spencer, baby, meet my friend Drew." The man shook his hand.

"I've heard about you," Spencer said, "Did you used to be dating that Leah girl? Fuck man, I would be devasted if I had a girl as hot as she was and lost her. Did you see that video?"

"Yeah," Drew said, turning his head down.

Everyone on campus knew that Ariella cheated on Spencer, except Spencer. Here he was teasing Drew about his woman being taken by a black man, when little did he know that Ariella was routinely slurping down black cum like it was her breakfast.

"You know, Drew," Ariella said, "I haven't seen Leah in a while. She went on Thanksgiving break and got that job, and then she was so busy I don't think she even took her finals. But there have been rumors going around."

"Rumors?" Drew asked.

"Yeah," Ariella continued, "I heard that she fucked your dad."

The rest of the freshmen laughed when Ariella said that.

"Shit, your girlfriend fucked your dad? That's fucked up."

"Ha, oh shit, I would just kill myself man."

"How have you not killed him, and then killed yourself?"

Drew ignored the dumb comments from the dumb commentors.

"You'd have to ask her," Drew said, "We broke up."

"I know, sweetie."

"You know," Spencer said, "My brother works at Alpha Watch, and he said Leah is in their offices practically every day. The executives have her shoot there just so they can oggle her in the different skimpy outfits. What a sex pot."

"Yeah," Drew said, "I heard."

"You know, I bet I can get you a job there. I don't know, cleaning out the garbage or something. You'd be a janitor, but you would probably run into her at least once. What do you think?"

Drew didn't think that sounded like a good idea, but he nodded politely.

123456...9